Stevie's Journey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'These men paid to come to watch a sissy white boy please a black man by sucking his black cock. Mike called me and told me how much you wanted a black cock and asked if I was interested. He sent me a couple pictures of you. You looked good with a cock in your mouth but you will look much better when it's a big black cock.

'Now I want you to go over to the window in front of the men and stroke your cock for them. Show them how excited you are to have men watch you suck your first black cock. I want you to be over the top fem for them and tell them your name and tell them what you are and what you want. You will be spanked, the severity of the spanking will depend on how much you impress me.'

I walk over, being careful in my heels and look at them. I see a couple already have their cocks out and I watch the two boys move over to them, go to their knees and start sucking their cocks. I hear some music come on quietly and I start moving to the music as I reach down and take my cock in my hand and stroke it. I look from man to man as I stroke, licking my lips and trying to look sexy.

'Come here sissy boy,' he tells me and when I do he moves behind me, reaches between my legs, grabbing my cock and pulls it back roughly against my ass crack. 'Squeeze your legs together and keep it there.'

I cry out as he does it since my cock is hard and I have to bend over to stop some of the pain. He holds my cock back hard against my ass and makes me stand up straight. All of it is enough to ensure that my cock has become soft.

'Now walk over to the men and show them your pussy. Stop trying to be nice. These men probably think you are just trailer trash anyway. Let them see the slut Mike was telling me about.'

I do as told and when I see my reflection in the glass it does look almost like I got a pussy. I see several of the men are stroking their cocks and all of the cocks are bigger than mine. One man comes over and grabs one of the young boys, pulls him off a cock and pushes him back against a wall and shoves his cock all the way up the boy's ass. I can see the pain on the boy's face but he presses back against it making sure it's as deep as it can get.

'Look at that boy. See how he takes that cock and wants more. You will be like that. I can spot the real whores. Give the men a show boy, prance around like the queer you are.'

I move to the music as I look at them. I bring a finger to my mouth and lick all the way up it with my tongue. I look at them as I suck my finger into my mouth and then suck it as I slide it in and out of my mouth slowly. I open my mouth and trace my finger down my tongue as I hold my tongue out as far as I can then lick my lips.

'Tell them how much you want to suck a black man's cock, sissy boy,' he says coming up behind me and reaching around and taking my nipples in his fingers and squeezing them lightly. I can feel him behind me and can feel his hard cock through his jock rub on my ass cheeks.

'I want to suck your cock so badly Sir. I want to make you feel so good. I want to be a good sissy for you. I want to taste a black cock.'

'You know what they say sissy boy, once you go black you never go back,' he says squeezing my nipples hard then twisting them. I can't help but cry out. 'I like it that you squeal like a little girl. I can't wait to watch you cry.' He pulls me back against him. 'Now fag boy, never forget that is what you are, I want you down on your knees at my feet. NOW!!'

I go to my knees in front of him. When I look up the white jock is right at my face. It's such a contrast, his midnight black skin and the white jock.

'Lick it, get my jock nice and wet. I left you a little gift. I know what you nasty fag boys like.'

I start licking his jock and it only takes a second to know what he was talking about. There is a big wet spot on the front of his jock and the taste leaves no doubt that it's his piss.

'Suck it all out fag boy. Be a good little piss boy for the black man.'

I do it and it's nasty but it also turns me on. How can anything so nasty, turn me on? What is wrong with me? I have these thoughts but I don't stop sucking the piss out of his jock. I can imagine what the men watching must be thinking about me.

'Good boy. Take my jock off now.'

I take his jock off and his big cock springs out in front of my face. It has to be at least eight inches, thick and black, with a purple head. I just stare at it. Suddenly, he turns around.

'Lick faggot.'

His black ass is right in front of my face and I know what he wants of me. I don't know what might happen if I don't do as told and I don't really want to find out so I lean forward and lick up one of his ass cheeks.

'My crack faggot, I want to feel that tongue up my crack and over my asshole. Now get your face buried in there and show some respect for your black superior.'

I do as told and soon my tongue is licking up and down his crack. I can taste his sweat but nothing else. I feel my tongue as it passes over his hole but there really isn't anything unpleasant about it.

'I want that tongue up my ass bitch. Now be a good boy and eat my asshole.'

I find his hole and start licking just it and then press my tongue against his hole and feel it slide in just a little. I can't help myself as I try to get my tongue deeper. I know it's disgusting but I want to please him. His hand presses against the back of my head pressing my face into his ass crack even further and I slide my tongue in and out of his asshole, trying so hard to please him.

'That's a good little ass licker. Get that tongue up my black ass. It's where white boys like you deserve to be, licking some black man's asshole.' I keep it up till he pushes me away. My face is all wet from my slobber. He grabs my hair and makes me look at the men. 'Men, this is what a fag ass licker looks like. Tell them how much you loved sticking your tongue up my black ass boy.'

I look at them and know what I must look like. My big tits sticking straight out as I'm on my knees with him holding my head back. 'I loved licking his asshole. I wanted to get my tongue so far up his hole and make him love it.'

'Beg for my cock boy.'

'Please Sir, please let me suck your black cock. It's so big. I can't wait to run my tongue all over the head of your cock and taste you. I want to be a good cocksucker for black cock.'

'Go on then boy. Show all the men how much you love black cocks,' he tells me and I start sucking his cock.

The head of his cock is so big that I have to really open wide to take it. It feels like it fills my mouth and I can taste his precum. I run my tongue over his cock head and then bring my lips to his piss slit and suck lightly to see if I could get some more precum. It makes me feel like a really naughty boy wanting to taste his precum so badly. As I suck, another drop of precum hits my tongue and I can't stop from moaning softly.

'You like that, don't you sissy boy. You look perfect with my black cock in your mouth. Look at it boy. Look at that big cock and think what it will feel like when your lips press against my kinky pubes, my black cock deep in your throat. Think about it and accept that it's going to happen. I will love the look of helplessness I will see in your eyes. Know that there is nothing stopping me from doing whatever I want to you. I hope it scares you.'

I listen to him and the more I listen, the more worried I get. He cock is definitely bigger than the other cocks I have sucked. I don't know if I will be able to take his big cock all the way into my mouth. But what if he makes me do it? It's very obvious that this man is here to use me hard and that he wants to abuse me. The men will watch as he forces me to obey. I know that my ass is in trouble. It already hurts. I have to try hard to avoid displeasing him.

'I am scared Sir. Please don't hurt me. I will do what you tell me to do. I promise. I will be good girl for you if you want.'

'I don't want a girl, what I want is a fem fag boy. A white fem fag boy. Once I get you convinced what a fag boy you are, then we will see just how much of a sissy cunt you are,' he tells me as I feel his glare. Now start sucking my cock, I want to see if slide deeper into your mouth. Don't suck me like a girl would, suck me like the fag bitch you are. Now do it!'

I start taking his cock deeper and I like the way it feels. His cock is hard but feels so soft in my mouth. I take more trying to impress him but gag when I press against my throat too much. He pulls me off his cock and makes me look up at him.

'I love it when you fag bitches gag on my cock. I'm going to help you boy,' he says as his hand presses against the back of my head making me take more of his cock and I gag a little. He pulls my head back and then forward again till I gag again. He kept doing this to me and I could feel the slobber around my lips and down my chin. Finally he stops and pulls my hair back making me look up at him. I know my face has to look nasty.

'You are getting there boy. Tell the men you want me to make you take more. You know you want more but you are too much of a wimp to do it without help. Tell the men that you are a wimp and need to be force to choke on cock.'

My eyes are watering and I'm scared about what is going to happen. How I can't take that big cock all the way into my mouth? I see the way he looks at me and I know I better do as told. If I don't, I have no idea what he might do. He is so muscular and so black. His head is bald and I couldn't see any hair on him except his pubes. He was very intimidating.

I wipe away some tears as I look at the men. One of the men has one of the boys at the back of the room, up against the wall and is fucking him hard. Another man stands there watching them as he strokes his big cock. The other boy is sitting on a man's lap and they are kissing. I get a body shiver from the ecstasy and I can't keep my eyes off them. It looks so sexy.

I look from man to man and then, 'I'm a wimp and I'm weak and can't do anything right without someone helping me. I want to feel his cock buried in my mouth but I can't do it,' I tell the men then look at the black man. 'Will you make me take your cock all the way Sir? I want your black cock so badly. I need to be face fucked by a big black cock so it leaves no doubt that I'm such a faggot.' He looks down at me.

'I'm going to shove my cock deep in your throat and you can't stop me. I will enjoy watching you struggle, trying to stop me and failing. I will shove my cock all the way in. I will hold you and watch you start to panic. I will let you off when I think it's right. Then boy, I'm going to do it over and over. My cock is going to face fuck you like the worthless fag bitch you are.'

'Please don't hurt me Sir. Please.'

'These men want to watch me to hurt you boy. They pay money to watch fag boys get what they deserve. Now put your arms behind your back and keep them there. If you don't, you will be spanked. Now get my cock in your mouth bitch.'

I put my arms back behind me and grab my hands together to hold them in place. I lean forward and suck his cock into my mouth and start sucking him in and out trying to suck him so good. I feel his hands take my head and hold it tightly. I start to panic and try to pull away buy he presses my head down shoving my cock deep into my mouth making me choke. He doesn't stop, he shoves his cock into my throat and I feel his pubes against my lips. I'm struggling to get away and bring my arms around trying to push away from him. It doesn't work.

'Now why did you have to go and do that? You must really like having that ass spanked. It already looks a little red.'

'I'm sorry Sir. I didn't mean to do it. I got them back now. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I was scared,' I plead as tears flow.

'Put your head down to the floor and turn so the men can see your face. I want you to raise your ass up nice and high. Then you will tell the men that you hope that I spank you really hard for being such a wimp.'

Oh god, why did I move my arms? He told me he would spank me. I look at the men. 'I was a bad boy and didn't do as I was told. I hope he gives me a really hard spanking for being such a bad boy, I gay bad boy,' I add hoping he might like that and take it a little easier on me.

I feel his hand take the back of my neck and he holds me tightly and he starts spanking me. There is no warm up. His hand really hurts as he works one ass cheek and then the other chastising me the whole time for being such a fag and how I didn't know how to suck cock worth a damn and how badly I deserved this spanking. I was already crying and then he started working just the bottom of both ass cheeks. It hurt so bad, I was crying so hard and was struggling to get away but he held me in place. He then grabbed my hair and made me crawl after him as he led me over to the window and made me show them my red ass. Then with my ass to the men, he spanked me so more. I hurt so much.

'Now, are you starting to understand why it's important to do as you are told? I know you aren't very smart and definitely a wimp but that's no excuse for disobedience. Now apologize to me and beg me to teach you how to deep throat cock.'

He turns me to face the men tears flowing. I look up at you. 'I'm sorry for being a bad boy Sir. I know I deserved to be punished. I have to try harder. Will you teach me how to take it all Sir? I want to please you Sir and I want to be able to deep throat you.'

'Then lean up here boy and we will see if you learned anything. Keep your arms where they belong and get my cock back in your mouth.'

I do as told and suck him as deep as I can then I feel his hands and I brace myself and know what I must do. This time he pulls slowly making me feel his cock press into my throat, I'm struggling, trying to pull my head back but I keep my arms behind my back. He doesn't stop and I feel his cock slide into my throat. I don't feel like I can breathe and try to pull away.

'No bitch, you settle down. Breathe through your nose. You can take it boy, you just did. Now relax and think about what a good cocksucker you must be to take such a big black cock down your throat. Now boy, time for some good face fucking.' he says as his hands move my head.

He fucks my face till there is slobber and slime all over my face. He made a point of taking his cock out at times and rubs it all over my face making it wet and nasty. I feel him take it all the way out of my mouth and I can see his cock is covered in throat slime and then he slowly forces it into my throat again. I think he gets off on that.

'Oh, yea boy. You are a good little fuck boy. Your mouth feels like a tight cunt. It won't be long till you are hoping the next cock you get to suck is the biggest yet. You are such a fag, such a wimp.'

He holds me buried on his cock for what seems like a long time till he finally pulled all the way out and stroked his cock a couple times and then he shot his big load all over my face. Some went in my mouth and some on my lips and I licked it all up and tried to reach more with my tongue.

'Tell the men you want more cum. You know you do. Maybe you want them to all come into this room and shot their cum all over your face. That is so nasty but I bet you want that. I know you do. Beg them to cum all over your face.'

I feel his cum all over my face and I feel so turned on. I know a lot of it is the ecstasy and how it makes you feel but it's more than that. I want them to do it. I want them to jack off and cum on my face, in my mouth. I want them all to.

'Look at them and beg, boy. They all know what a fag you are. You deserve to be treated like this. You need it! Now beg.'

I want it so badly. I look at them and then, 'Will you all cum in here and jack off on my face. I want you to make me feel like such a nasty fag boy. Please?'

It happens. I looked up at them as one after another jack off in front of me and then cum all off over my face. A couple times men get on either side of me and they both cum on my face at the same time. It was humiliating but I felt like I deserved it and I can't deny that I was so turned on. I know I kept my mouth open the whole time and by the time they finished I had a lot of cum in my mouth. The man then made me swallow it all. I must be such a fag.

I just stayed kneeling there and the two young boys came over to me and they both started licking the cum off my face and then kissing me. Our tongues would share the cum. I was so turned on by now. I loved kissing them and hearing the comments from the men about the nasty gay boys.

Finally, they backed away and I hear the black man tell everyone, 'Shows over. The fag does accept tips.'

Every man comes over to me and they place bills on my face pressing them down into the cum. Finally, they are gone and the black man tells me I did good and then he leaves too and Andre comes back into the room. He leads me over to the makeup table and helps me sit down.

'You did very good Steffie. You are so hot. I can't wait to spend more times with you, you are so fun. And you did good here too,' she says waving the bills at me. 'Over $800 sweetie.'

It just strikes me that I just put on a show for men and that they gave me money. Does that make me a gay whore? I look at the money and I think it does. Oh fuck. I'm a whore. 'I didn't know that was going to happen, Andre. I didn't know I was putting on a show for money.'

'Don't worry, you did great. The men loved you and wasn't that black guy hot. I couldn't believe how big his cock was. I have been face fucked like that before. The first few times it's rather overwhelming but you will find out that you will think about it a lot and know you shouldn't like to be treated like that but we both know what a feeling it is to feel like you have no control. Think about how it feels being used like that. It even makes my little cock hard. 'You like having men watch you, don't you Steffie?'

'Yes, it just does something to me. I like the way they look at me. It makes me feel like they wish they could be with me. I think most of them would be very dominant with me. Crying in front of them is so strange. There is usually a reason I'm crying, often it's that I'm being punished, but I can tell they get off on watching me cry. It feels no emasculating but I still love it.'

'It is sweetie, I mean, what kind of guy goes around crying like a little sissy bitch like you have been doing. No man would do that. Now let's clean you up and get you ready for Mr. Mike. He should be here shortly to pick you up.'

A half hour later, my makeup looks great. Andre has put me into a tight short pink dressed that barely covers the lace on the nylons. My pink panties hold my cock up between my legs. I look at myself in the mirror. The dress is tight enough that my big tits press hard against it and the nipples are very prominent. I think I could pass as a girl. Mike walks in and sees me looking at myself in the mirror.

'Look at you Steffie. You are one hot piece of ass. I knew you would be a pretty sissy the first time I saw you. Damn, I really would love to tap that sweet ass of your and take your cherry but I guess I will get enough of that boy pussy soon enough.'

I watch as he comes over with a pink leather collar and puts it around my neck and fastens a padlock on it. I look at it in the mirror and see in silver script, "SISSY BOY".'

'We don't want to give anyone the wrong impression, do we Steffie? It's best if they know you really are a boy, just a very fem one, a real sissy.' I just look at myself in the mirror and watch as he attaches a silver chain leash to my collar. 'Make them jealous Steffie.'

He leads me through the salon and I look at each lady as they look at me. I know I look so much sexier than they do and I can see they know that too. I exaggerate my swish taking small steps even stepping past center as I follow him on my leash. They will think of me when they get home and wonder what is happening to me. Will I be sucking cocks, getting fucked, what I might be doing and whether I like it? He leads me down the street and helps me into his car and we drive to his place. No words are exchanged the whole drive home. He leads me into his living room and takes off the leash. He goes to his kitchen and comes back with a glass of white wine for me and a scotch for himself and has me sit by him on his couch.