Stevie's Journey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gbr2004
gbr2004
652 Followers

'It's been quite a day for you Stevie. How are you doing?' Mike asks, looking at me.

'I don't know Sir. I don't know anything. I've done all these things and had things done to me that I would have never believed. You took away my right to make any decisions and it was so hard but there was something about it that I couldn't resist. I'm ashamed of what I did. And look at me, sitting here in a dress in high heels and nylons, my face all made up like a whore's. What has happening to me?'

'I know it was hard for you Stevie. It can be very scary when you first realize things about yourself. You have found out that you are gay and that you like dressing up like a girl for men. You sucked cock and discovered that you love being a cocksucker. You were spanked and paddled like a little boy and you cried and sounded like such a little girl. It hurt a lot but you understood that it was something you needed. You like having someone control you.'

I just listen to him, my head down, wondering how much of what he is saying is true. I think about everyone telling me I must be gay and how I'm not very manly. I think about dressing up and how good I looked and how it feels to have men looking at me, wanting me. I think about his cock, and how I can't stop thinking about sucking it. I look at the pink dress, my big tits, my black nylons and high heels and I like the way I look. I look sexy.

'You are going to turn me into a whore, aren't you Sir?'

'No, I don't have to turn you, you are already a whore,' he says getting up and taking five one hundred dollar bills out of his wallet and putting them in my purse. 'That's for the show at the salon. The men were impressed. I'm sure you made over a thousand dollars today. It's just a start Steffie. Would you like to be wealthy? This will probably be your only chance. Men will pay a lot of money to spend time with you Steffie.'

'I don't know if I can do it Sir.'

'You already have shown me you can do it and that you enjoy it. I could tell that the spanking even turned you on. Your little cock was hard whenever you were being punished or verbally abused. The look on your face when you are sucking a man's cock says everything I need to know about you. You love being a slut for men.'

'I will whore you out Steffie but as an expensive sissy call boy. We will make so much money once you are fully trained Steffie. And you will get all the cock you want and have your sweet little ass spanked and fucked. I know you are going to love being fucked. It does surprise me a little that a wimpy boy like you had this fascination with black men and big black cock. Such a naughty boy. I'm sure you would be very popular at a couple black clubs I know about.'

'Please Sir, I just want to serve you and make you feel good. I'm really quite intimidated by black men and am very uncomfortable around them.'

'You didn't look intimidated as you swallow that big black cock at the salon. I watched the video and you loved it when he took control and face fucked you. You looked so much like a whore with your makeup smeared all over your face. It was so obvious that you loved it when the other men jacked off and you always opened your mouth wider when they were ready to cum. The words, cum dump, came to my mind as I watched you with man after man. You're a nasty sissy boy, Steffie.'

I shouldn't have been surprised when you mentioned that I had been videotaped but nothing really surprised me after the day I had. He did succeed in making me feel bad about myself.

'Now I'm getting tired Steffie. I want you to reach down and rub your pussy. It's the way you will masturbate now. You will leave your little cock tucked and you will rub your pussy till you come in your panties. You have five minutes to come or you will be punished.'

I'm sitting on the couch, one leg pulled up under me like I have seen girls sit. My dress has ridden high enough my pink panties are visible. I reach down and run my hand over the smooth front of the panties and just between my legs a little. It feels so smooth and silky and I'm surprised how good it feels. He watches me as I rub faster and I can't keep from spreading my legs wider and I press up against my hand as it goes between my legs and can't stop a moan from escaping.

'That's a good little girl. Rub your pussy and come for me. I want you to come in your panties.'

It feels so good and I press up against my hand when my hand moves up between my legs. Oh god, I'm going to cum. I cry out not believing how good it felt to cum this way. I can feel my cum in my ass crack and can see the cum soak through the thin silk panties.

'Isn't it nice being a girl Steffie. You go to bed now and think about today. Don't forget you have an appointment with Mistress Tanya tomorrow. No playing with yourself or you will be spanked. Now goodnight.'

I go back to the feminine bedroom and get undressed except for the cum filled panties. It feels gross now that I have cum. I crawl in bed and so many thoughts run through my head until I finally drift off to sleep.

gbr2004
gbr2004
652 Followers