Stiff Collar and Black Stockings

Story Info
1970's nurse discovers much about herself.
2.4k words
4.31
7.4k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stiff collar and Black Stockings Chapter One -Cast Out

Alone, Anji stood in the doorway, the porch light flickered, and the rain poured down. In her right hand, the cheap white carrier bag holding her only possessions within, in her left her letter of acceptance to nursing training. In her pocket, barely £20 and a few coins.

This was her new life now.

Her strict Hindi family had sent her away and none would speak her name again. No daughter of theirs would go out with a white man.

But at least, this life would be hers.

Anji caught the bright red bus and slumped down on the nearest seat. The bus was half empty. The rain dripped from her long jet-black hair and short waterproof coat. In the windows reflection, she caught herself.

A piteous sight.

Anji sat up, clinging to her bag, she stuffed the letter in it. She set it aside and from her pocket, she pulled out a tight elastic hair band. With her other hand, she pushed the rain slicked hair back and tied it neatly.

"Get a grip Anji!" She whispered to herself.

Then her alarm clock rattled her awake. Anji reached over and set the tin clip to restrain the striker. On the other single bed, her roommate moaned and reached for her own watch. Anji, pulled over the covers and swung her feet to the floor. Somewhere in her brain, her schedule thrust itself towards her more conscious mind.

She had an hour before her shift.

"Oh Anji!" Her roommate, Maureen called Mo, moaned loudly.

"In case you had forgotten we have a shift in an hour and I'm going to nab all the hot water, unless you move your backside." Anji teased and she pulled off her thin cotton night shift. She stood naked, all for tiny pair of small blue panties. Her pert breasts of milk chocolate colour bobbed as she stretched. Her perfect skin was unblemished and her black hair, cascaded down her back. She blinked and looked around for her dressing gown and toilet bag, in preparation for her trek down the corridor of the nurses home shared showers.

"Get up lazy bones! It's Saturday tomorrow. I'll be back in less than 10 minutes." With that Anji set off, tying the robe around her, grabbing her towel from a chair back. As usual, the nurses shift change had brought frenzied activity. Those coming off shift would be competing with those preparing to come on. The showers, as Anji knew would be filling up soon. Even thought she had timed her alarm with customary precision, she found two of the four cubicles occupied. Securing the middle one for herself, she turned the water on and reached out to test the temperature. From the left cubicle, Anji heard the dulcet tones of Jenny, one of her passing out class pipe up.

"That must our Anji!" Her flat midlands tone, so out of place in leafy, rural Amersham.

Anji played along, "It is Jen! The early nurse gets the hot water." Anji slipped out of her robe, placed it on the rail opposite the cubicle and tugged off her panties. Her luxuriant black pubic hair bristled as the cotton brushed past her pubis. Just as she was about to step in, Jenny pulled open the grey shower curtain and thrush out a hand, holding a slim razor.

"You need this?" Jenny enquired, her head emerging from the shower curtain. Her blonde hair, caked with soap, and her generous soaped breasts slopping from side to side. Anji looked down at her pussy, her pubic hair prominent at her vagina.

"Perhaps a trim," She accepted the razor as Jenny pulled the curtain aside to show off her own shaved pubis.

"Come on! its 1974 babe! This is a Brazilian. Lots of men like a shaved pussy now," Her pubis is clean shaven, and her pink lips of her pussy were smooth and bare, "You can chuck the razor after you've used it," With that Jenny went off to dry for herself.

"I'm happy with a little trim." Anji smiled back, feeling a little embarrassed at Jenny's exuberant protestations about the virtue of a smooth pubis.

Having soaped up and washed herself, she shaved her own pubic hair to a neat triangle but left her labia hair free. She dried herself, dressed herself in her robe and dropped the used razor in the bin by the open door of the shower room. Anji arrived back in her shared room, to find her roommate still prone on her bed. Anji smiled and took the moment's privacy to use a generous amount of body lotion on her newly trimmed pubis. Within three quarters of an hour, she had finished pulling on her black sheer stockings, attaching them to her garter belt, over her black panties (she always abhorred tights) dressed in her nurse's uniform of blue, with a white apron pinned neatly in place. Arranging her watch and state-registration badge on herself, she slipped on her stout shoes and reached for her regulation nurses cape.

Always late, Mo had managed to stuff her 36D breasts into an ill-fitting bra, and pull on her uniform and followed Anji out of the room. Joining the throng of her colleagues as they emerged to take their places on the wards of the Amersham hospital.

Surprisingly, her day shift was busy but without incident and she and her colleagues ended their duty and made their way back to their rooms and started to get ready for a night out in the pubs and clubs. Anji loved these off-duty nights, and this weekend was a special as they had the entire weekend, so she, Jenny and Mo would hit the club, Winkers. After they all showered away the stink of the wards off themselves, they dressed up for a night on the town to break a few hearts and dance the night away. Anji, who wasn't dating anyone, dressed slightly more reserved than Jenny or Mo. She loved her black and red catsuit with boots, but she distained a bra as her 32A cups were pert but were covered by her suit. Jenny held nothing back. Her generous 36DD tits were on full show and Mo also showed off her long legs with her trusty short skirt and thigh boots.

Having already secured a lift from a first-year resident doctor, with carnal designs on Jenny, they set off into Amersham and lined up outside Winkers, ready to dance the night away. Anji, at the rear made her way into the club, as the bouncer filed the girls in. She looked up at the tall, muscular man, as he looked down. His rough handsome features were matched with kind blue eyes. Anji's own liquid brown eyes, looked back at him. A shy smile played across her lips and he replied with a toothy smile of his own.

"If you give me dance tonight, I'll buy you a drink, "The bouncer held out his hand to hold the door.

"Alright" Anji smiled.

"I'm Bill," He held the door open, "And you are?"

"Anji" She slipped through the door and joined her friends.

The girls had a wonderful tie. The early part of the evening, the DJ played the current disco hits but as usual, a live band set up for the later part of the night. The floor was always full and Anji, Mo and Jenny danced to every song. Anji loved her dancing and sipped at a single half of cider, paid for by Bill. He claimed his dance just before the end of the evening.

"You're a cheap date. You only had a half all night!" Bill laughed. Anji blushed. She had never been a big drinker and being of Hindu family, the opportunity of alcohol was always non-existent. Bill smiled and Anji flushed even more.

"Cheeky!" Anji managed as her friends bustled her out of the club in search of a taxi.

Back at the nurses' home, Mo and Jenny couldn't control themselves with questions about Bill.

"So, you and Bill, you sly little bitch!" Mo whispered walking up the corridor. Anji's mouth dropped open.

"We've only just met each other!" Although she was outraged, she smiled back. As they made their way down the passageway, Jenny looked up to see outside her door, the first-year resident, Mike waiting for her. Jenny looked over to Anji, with a raised eyebrow. Mo interjected,

"Sleep in my room, there's still an empty bed." Anji smiled awkwardly and scurried off to grab her pyjama's and her night bag. This hadn't been the first time that she had slept in Mo's spare bed, so that Jenny could have a night of unbridled sex with her on-off boyfriend. With a muted squeal of joy, Jenny rushed into the waiting doctor's arms and smothered him with a passionate kiss and her left hand to caress the crotch in his trousers. As Anji slipped past, Jenny smiled,

"Thanks, Anji." She leaned in and kissed on the cheek.

Anji tossed her things on the spare, stripped off her clothes, and wrap her towel around her body and then joined Mo as they went off to shower off the sweat, they had generated on the dance floor. Anji, skipped down to the end cubicle and turned on the shower full power. Instantly the cubicle began to steam up from the water. Without looking, Anji pulled the towel away from her slender, naked form and stepped into the shower. The hot water was wonderful, with soapy hands she smoothed the lather over herself. As she relaxed, she became vaguely of Mo showering next door. Anji smiled as she recalled the dancing and the tall powerfully built security man, Bill. Unbidden her mind wandered, she slipped easily into a fantasy of his arms around her. As she thought of him, her hands brushed across her breasts and grazed her nipples. Immediately, they rose to attention, she thought of his lips on them. Soon, inevitably her fingers found the patch of luxuriant pubic hair and then with slippery fingers parted her tight delicate folds. The thrill of her touch was fantastic, she shivered despite the heat of the water.

Mo, in the next cubicle having turned off her shower, caught the muffled sounds of Anji next door. She hesitated and then giving in to curiosity opened the shower curtain and then pulled away Anji's curtain. She gasped softly as she saw Anji's body resting against the water slicked wall, with her left hand across her mouth to stifle the moans and her right fingering her wet pussy. Mo felt an immediate pang of arousal as she watched her rubbing her sex.

Oblivious to Mo's watchfulness, Anji excited herself further, she rubbed her clitoris in tight circles, alternating with thrusting two fingers into her tight slit. With caution to the wind, she gave into her desires. In her mind, Bill was responsible for these overwhelming feelings of excitement. It was his fingers rubbing her pussy lips and his hands on her small pert breasts. With her arousal peaking, she barely noticed how her body was wracked with convulsions as she began to climb towards her orgasm. Her fingers found her clitoris once gain and her other hand grasped at her own breast and just as she crested the wave of climax, she opened her eyes. She jammed her pussy slicked hand into her mouth to stifle a moan and through the cascade of water from the shower, she saw Mo.

Mo had been transfixed by Anji's masturbation. Although she knew it was her private special moment, but she couldn't tear herself away. With her own right hand, she was rubbing her own clit. They were frozen in that moment, watching each other. Neither of them quite sure what to do. Surprising herself, Anji stepped through the shower of warm water and pulled Mo into her cubicle. Mo offered no resistance at all. She willing followed Anji into the water. Anji didn't any lesbian experience, but seeing Mo's generous body, and aroused by the fact she had been fingering herself, as she watched her was enough to give her the ounce of courage she needed.

Anji reached up and drew Mo to her and kissed her lips lightly. Mo opened her mouth and soon snaked her own tongue into Anji's. While their lips and tongue were playing with each other, Anji caressed Mo's 36D breasts with her hand. The weight of it was wonderful. Anji had always wanted bigger tits and now marvelled at the shape and feel of Mo's bountiful breasts. Her thumb rested on her nipple, already very stiff and aching for her mouth. Mo, not to be outdone had slipped one of her own hands to cup Anji pubis, and slipped her middle finger into her wet, quivering pussy.

Anji's pussy, now recovered from one climax, sought further attention and arousal. Mo felt the warmth of Anji's pussy and slipped her middle finger inside her to the second knuckle and rested her upturned finger on the ridges of her vagina. Anji quivered and held into Mo, as the water was making their love-making slippery. With deep kisses, their tongues drew further arousal and Anji, slid her own finger into Mo's gaping cunt. Mo had a larger pussy, and Anji found that she could easily slide in two fingers, and much deeper inside her. The pair held on tight, as they explored the depths of each other. As their juices ran, and their bodies shivered they both knew that their lovemaking was too passionate to remain in the shower. The risk of discovery was just too great, and Mo pulled away.

"Let's go back to the bedroom." Anji nodded and they both quickly towelled off enough water before padding down the hallway and slipped into Mo's room. As they passed Anji's room, both could her Jenny, her moans were easily heard. She was clearly getting a hard seeing to from her doctor boyfriend.

As Mo closed and locked the door, she turned to see Anji with the towel pooled on the floor at her feet. She stood naked before her. Her small, pert tits were glistening from droplets of water and her nipples erect and pointing upwards. Her hairy pussy, still damp from her own juices, partly obscured by Anji's own hand.

"I want you to taste my cunny." Anji smiled, the nervousness returned.

End of Chapter One