Stiff Dicks Hiding in Panties Pt. 04

Story Info
Jennifer becomes my Mistress and pushes me to come out to my.
3.1k words
4.72
5.6k
15

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 11/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,699 Followers

"You can fuck me if you want to, Mary."

"jennifer, baby, you are just too sweet. I appreciate what you offered but I'm just not ready."

jennifer and I met at the studio apartment as planned. My dick was sore for all the recent use, but I was hard most of the day before we met. Just thinking of her plump soft bottom and tiny dick in panties had my mouth watering.

I arrived first and quickly removed my clothing. For jennifer, I wore a very small black bikini panty with a tulle panel in the front that allowed my excited erection to be seen.

I lay in bed waiting for the beautiful jennifer, softly stroking my dick through the thin material. I had not long to wait when she peeped inside and saw me waiting.

Her smile said more than a thousand words could convey. Dressed in elephant bell bottoms and open shirt tied at her waist to show her crop top underneath. Her hair, so much longer than mine, was parted in the middle and fell to her narrow shoulders in a natural flip.

I sat up on the side of the bed and jennifer stepped between my feet. Her hands caressed my back as I cupped her very generous bottom and kissed her tummy. "Mmmmm, Mary, you make me tingle all over baby," she sighed.

I unbuttoned her pants and pulled them down. jennifer stepped out of the puddle of bell bottoms and backed away so I could see her. She shrugged her opened shirt off, adjusted her pink bikini panty and let my eyes feast on the beauty that was her.

"Do you like my outfit, Mary?"

"I do, baby, very much so."

"Show me, bitch. Show jennifer how much you like her outfit."

She was being playful. The smile lit her up her face as she watched me stroke my aching boner for her."

"Take off your panties, girl. Show momma your little clit," she hissed continuing her game.

I did as I was told and raised my bottom and slid my bikini off.

"Give them to me,, Mary," jennifer insisted, holding her hand out.

I handed her the little ball of nylon and laid back to masturbate for her.

"Oooh, yeah," she cooed. "Someone wants her clit licked, doesn't she?"

"Yes, please," I whined. "Please, come lick me baby."

Instead, jennifer told me to keep playing with myself as she straddled my face. Her tiny dick pressed against my mouth.

This was a side of jennifer that surprised me. She had previously been laid back and readily accommodating. Now, she was anything but that. Demanding, insisting, taking control, and I happily responded. I liked this jennifer.

She rubbed her stiff boner against my mouth never removing her panty. That lasted for maybe two minutes before she squealed and moaned in a high-pitched voice, arched her back pushing her pelvis against my mouth so I could feel her little dick jump and squirt her orgasm.

I tasted her through her panty as she scrubbed my face with her wilting erection. Sucking her ejaculate through the thin pink nylon, I tasted my friend's offering. What little there was to enjoy made me want more.

jennifer lay over me, her bottom in my hands, her tummy resting on my face until she regained her composure.

She rolled off me and kissed me. "Your turn, Mary. Kneel over me and let me watch you play with your clit until you cum for me."

"Yes Mistress," I smiled playing along with her game.

"I like that, Mary. I never get to be in charge.

"I will be your obedient slave, Mistress," I promised.

"Excellent. Now open wide, my lovely slave girl."

I did as my new Mistress told me to so and was very surprised when she put my panty in my mouth.

My eyes opened in wide surprise. When I reached to remove them, jennifer scolded me. "Mistress did not give her slave permission to take them out."

I could only nod my acquiescence and left them where they were she placed them.

"Now princess, play with your little clit for me. I want you to cum on me, on my face baby. Then she paused a hint of mischief in her eyes, "And then, I want you to clean your cum from my face with your pretty lips."

I took my boner between my thumb and two fingers and began a slow masturbation for my Mistress. I could tell she was excited that I was following her commands. To be honest, I was too. I liked this game she was playing. She looked so sweet before me. Her expectant look as she waited for me to climax was so cute as she tried to look so stern.

"That's it, slave, stroke that clit my sexy girl."

Her calling me her slave girl took me over the edge. I slumped forward, propping myself up with one hand and stroked my little orgasm onto her face like I was ordered. My body trembled and a muffled groan escaped my panty covered mouth.

jennifer took my dick in her hand and pretended to scold me for soiling her as she jacked and pulled any remaining sperm from me.

"Good girl," she smiled as she removed the panty from my mouth. "Now be a good slave and clean your Mistress."

Once again, I did what I was told and when I finished, we lay together in a near naked embrace. "You make a good slave girl," jennifer whispered in my ear.

"Thank you Mistress jennifer," I whispered back then kissed her cheek and hugged her. "I will always be your good slave girl," I promised again.

"That's nice to hear. Now go wash my panties slave."

I took both of our panties and as I left, jennifer gave me a swat on my bottom which made us both giggle.

I returned to my Mistress and we once more cuddled. That's when she told me she wanted me to fuck her.

Now after I told her I wasn't ready for anal play, she told me that when I was, she wanted to be my first. "I know Belle wants to fuck you, Mary. And I guess that's okay. But when you're ready to become mine, I want to be the first one of our little group you make love to."

We ordered out and I put on my new gown they'd all chipped in for. "It's beautiful, Mary, just like you," she said running her hands over my tummy and bottom.

Stuart delivered our order just as before. And, just as before, I answered in my gown while jennifer stood back a little so her could see her fully naked. I will confess that this time, my worn-out clit/dick, whatever, was not tenting my gown.

Stuart was as polite as he was the first time. "Ladies, you both look beautiful tonight."

I tipped him as I blushed at his compliment. "Thank you, kind sir. Perhaps one evening you could join us girls."

"I, uh, well um, uh...," Stuart struggled to reply.

"Good night, Stuart," I said as I closed the door giggling with jennifer.

As we ate, I told my friend about my wife having a man-friend who I already knew had a cock bigger than mine and who I suspected has fucked her by now.

"Does that thought excite you, Mary?"

"Honestly, jennifer, it saddens me. I know, I know I should be happy that she's getting what she needs. I know that I want my cake and eat it too by being with you, Belle and the others. But still....."

"Your life is changing, baby. Maybe for the better, I hope."

I saw a look of genuine concern on her face as she empathized with my issues. "And his big cock doesn't interest you?"

"Not really. I love being with my new friends. I have something in common with all of you."

"Our little dicks," jennifer stating the obvious.

"And panties," I added.

"And panties," she agreed. "Are you going to leave her, Mary?"

"I don't know if she'll leave me and that scares me. I don't want to lose her. Does that make sense?"

jennifer took my hand in hers and told me how she felt the same at first but after meeting Cindy's lover and how they, he and she got along so well. She was happy and johnnie was happy for her. "Tom asked me if I wanted to watch them one night and I asked if that would be okay. He and Cindy wanted me to be part of what they have. They wanted to share their love with me, Mary."

"And I suppose he told you to suck his cock," I stated but was really asking.

jennifer smiled at the memory. "He didn't have to ask me. He did ask my wife if it would be okay with her if I sucked his cock though. Cindy asked me if I would like to be Tom's cock sucker and I jumped at the opportunity."

"Opportunity," I thought that a strange way to put it. "An opportunity, jennifer? Why did you consider sucking your wife's lover's cock an opportunity?"

jennifer explained that by becoming Tom's cock sucker, he was part of his wife's happiness. "She loves seeing me asking him permission to take his beautiful cock in my mouth. First, it allows me to participate in in their fuck sessions and secondly, Mary, me sucking his cock shows my respect for him."

"Wait," I interrupted jennifer. "Let me see if I have this right. He fucks your wife, and you respect him, you show your respect by sucking his cock? I don't understand."

jennifer took her time and patiently laid out for me the relationship between the three of them. She told me that after her wife watched her suck Tom's cock, she told jennifer that she no longer considered her a man. "Tom's a real man," she said. Cindy told johnnie/jennifer that his little dick made him unacceptable for pussy. Tom witnessed that event and although he heartedly agreed with Cindy, took johnnie under his wing. jennifer smiled remembering when she was undressing Cindy for Tom, he suggested johnnie put her discarded panties on.

"A light was turned on for me, Mary. Tom knew what I was and knew how to bring out the sissy in me. It was he, with Cindy's blessing who thought it would be good for me to find others like me and experience what life with them has to offer one like me. Like us," she smiled patting my hand.

"Like us, I agreed and returned her smile.

"I envy you, jennifer. I don't have the nerve to allow some guy to dominant me while at the same time he's sleeping with my wife."

"Fucking."

"Huh?"

"He's fucking her, Mary. I doubt there's much sleeping when she with him. You can become a part of that, Mary."

"I'm not sure I can," I said near tears. "I mean, seeing her in the arms of another man, his cock buried to his balls in her, his perfectly sculpted ass rising and falling as he gives her what I cannot."

"And there it is, baby girl." jennifer explained that I was being selfish. "You already know he can give her that which you are unable. You just said it, Mary. Why not try to be a part of it. You don't have to let him dominant you if you don't want but you can at the very least, tell your wife that you want her to keep seeing him, maybe let you watch sometime."

"You really think that's the best route to save my marriage, jennifer?"

"Look, baby, she's gonna be with him regardless of how you feel. You can free her of guilt. Who knows, you might find you enjoy sucking his cock too."

"Bitch," I giggled. "But seriously, what do you suggest I do?"

jennifer looked at me as though she didn't believe I would ask her such an important question. After a few seconds thought, she took my hand. "Mary," she began. "I saw how easy it was for you to let me be in charge. You did everything I told you to do. You even called me Mistress. Why then, if it would mean your wife's and your happiness wouldn't you allow him into your life and when he's at your house, let him be in charge of you?"

"You really think I should just submit to him?"

"I think you'd be much happier if you did, and he allowed you to be a part of what he and your wife have. Do you honestly think it's fair for you to get what you need but not for her? You shouldn't want it both ways, Mary. You really shouldn't."

"Maybe you're right, girlfriend. It's a lot to think about. But right now, all I want to think about is you. Be my Mistress again, please, Miss jennifer."

jennifer rose from the table and went to the bed. "Come to be, my slave girl. Come tend to your Mistress."

My dick twitched hearing little jennifer take charge again. "Yes, ma'am. Your slave girl would love to tend to her Mistress," I said as I went to her.

"Kiss my titties, bitch. Kiss your Mistress' breast and suck her nipples."

I hovered over my Mistress kissing and suckling her fat nipples as she lay there like a princess.

"Lick my clit, slave girl."

"Yes, Mistress," I smiled. I loved this. Being told what to do takes all the guesswork out of it.

I licked her leaking dick softly and covering the little throbbing member with kisses. "Lick my pussy, my slave."

jennifer rolled onto her tummy and raised her hips. Her large plump bottom was beautiful. "May I play with your clit too, Mistress?"

"Please do," jennifer said.

I covered her bottom with tongue kisses while reaching under her to hold and caress her erection. She reacted as I knew she would. She started pushing her bottom at my face, urging me to tongue her most private place.

"Oh yes, you nasty slut. Eat that pussy fuck it with your tongue bitch. Fuck your Mistress's pussy, girl."

I spent several minutes tongue fucking Mistress jennifer's "pussy" as I slowly and tenderly masturbated her to climax.

I heard her groaning into a pillow as she thrashed about with me trying my best to keep my tongue in her bottom.

When jennifer finally laid flat, I crawled up beside her and caressed her back as she regained her composure. "Mary, that was wonderful. You'd make a great sub for your wife and her lover. Promise me you'll think about being with them."

I made my friend the promise I'd think about it. "Wonderful. Now it's my turn to treat you like the sexy slut you are. Get you big, beautiful pussy up. Hands and knees slave, now."

It was my turn to plant my face into a pillow as jennifer licked my bottom. "Are you my slave, Mary?"

"Yes Mistress. Always."

"I won't forget that. Now since you won't fuck me, I'll show you what I'm missing." I felt her pushing a finger into my butt. It felt strange. Strange but good as she worked that finger in slowly. Pulling out and pushing in, jennifer had me groaning in pleasure and I was soon pushing back.

"My slave likes her pussy finger fucked. How about two fingers. First, roll over on your back. I want to see your face when you cum from getting fucked."

I complied with Mistress's demand and laid on my back. jennifer hoisted my right leg over her left should which made my "pussy" accessible to her. First one finger. "Look at me, slave. Watch your Mistress finger fuck you."

Our eyes were locked as she added a second finger. "Oh my, Mistress. That feels wonderful. I never dreamed it would be this way."

"I knew you'd love being fucked, Mary. I knew my slave was a slut. Tell me bitch, are you a slut?"

"Oh, God, you know I am, Mistress. I'm your slut," I managed to groan out as I began to bounce my big round bottom up and down. "Fuck me, Mistress. Please, fuck your slut slave."

Now using two fingers, Mistress jennifer began to ram those fingers deep in my hungry ass as I twisted and moaned my appreciation. "Look at me, slut. Look at your Mistress and tell me when you're going to cum for her."

"Now, Mistress," I hissed through gritted teeth. "Your slut is cumming now." I felt the jolt of ejaculation and felt my sperm puddling on my tummy as Mistress fingered me into submission.

When she at last freed my leg, I lay panting and feeling empty, satisfied but empty. I knew I would let Belle take me. I was ready for the next step with my sissy friends.

jennifer told me in the shower that she had a wonderful time being my Mistress. "I loved being your slave girl Mistress jennifer. Anytime you want me to be your slave, just tell me."

"See," she giggled. "You have a submissive side to you, Mary. Promise your Mistress that you'll have a deep conversation with your wife about being a part of what she has going on with that real man."

"I promise, Mistress," I said meaning every word.

She took my face between the palms of her hands and looked up at me. "Mary, if being a part of their relationship means your wife or her lover wants you to suck his cock, will you promise me you'll try?"

"But if I did that, my wife would never consider me a man again. Not a real man anyway."

"Baby girl, do you think you're a real man now? Of course, you're not. None of us in our little group are real men. We're all panty wearing sissies. You may as well come out to your wife sooner than later. You'll be much happier, Mary. That much I can assure you."

As I drove home, I thought about what johnnie said about not being a real man. He was right. johnnie is more jennifer than he is johnnie. And what about me? I know I'm happiest when I'm with my sister sissies. I feel beautiful in my panties and new gown and my dick gets hard knowing they all want me, my lips, my hands, and my ass-pussy. My Mistress was right. I'm not a man. I may be a male but real man? Hell to the no.

I'd made a promise and I knew I'd keep it. It was time for my wife to know what I'd been up to and who and what she's married to. And as I was going to come clean about my activities, to a point anyway, I expect her to tell me of hers.

Next chapter, A Reckoning and more.

eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,699 Followers