All Comments on 'Still Waters Ch. 09'

by Iread2relax

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Enjoyed it

Spice it up some. I want hot sex.

nthusiasticnthusiasticalmost 5 years ago
Somewhat Confusing to Read

Every once in a while I read one of your chapters since they have high ratings; however, since there is seldom any indication of a change in location or characters, it is jarring and lacking in cohesion. I never know who is speaking to whom, then suddenly it's somewhere else entirely without setting up the new scene. It's very similar to the soaps on tv (probably why I don't follow them either), but at least on tv one can see the characters and location have changed.

Your long-time readers obviously don't care, yet I suspect I'm not alone in my discouragement. I admire you for your efforts and understand that writing for your own pleasure, you always know who is where, so my comments aren't applicable to your situation. But it would sure help if we had at least a line of asterisks or equivalent indicating scene breaks. Thank you for sharing your story with us.

I hear you about college finals, we're almost through them here.

Iread2relaxIread2relaxalmost 5 years agoAuthor
@nthusiastic

I am sorry that you didn't enjoy the story. But, thank you for reading and sharing your thoughts. Your feedback is very important and I will take what you suggested under consideration. However, i write as a stress reliever, so of course it won't be perfect. Again, thank you for reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Reading Yours

i think over the last year or so ive read everything you have put up here. i enjoy your series and ideas of werewolves how their packs work and the problems they have currently or have had in the past. i have been an avid reader all my life i think i was 11 years old when i discovered anne mccafferty's dragon riders of pern and sci fi/fantasy is my particular chocolate.. i read here for more of the same so keep it up! sure sex is good but its the stories that hook me and your dimensions into this world is gorgeous :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Thank you thank you thank you

Love the update. Good to have you back. x x x

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyalmost 5 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for the update, I love this story I can't wait to see what happens

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIread2relax@Iread2relax
1297 Followers
3/19/2020 Life is what happens to you while you are living. COVID19---- Thus times are making me realize that we won't be here long. Today, many people have been dealt horrible blows, but life goes on and the world keeps turning. 200 stories, I have written 200 stories. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES