Stimulating Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There were some cute girls there, eh?" She cocked an eye at him, smiling.

"Not as cute as you," he replied.

That caused her to burst out laughing. "Oh, dear! Where did that come from?"

Evan's head turned side to side, ensuring nobody was around. "I'm serious, mom. You were the best looking one in that room."

"I thought I noticed you staring at my ass." Her grin was ear to ear. "You seem to be infatuated with it."

He shrugged. "What can I say? You have an amazing rump."

"I can certainly get used to all these compliments." She hooked her arm through his and leaned on him. "Are you hungry? Let's get something to eat."

They picked up some food on the way to the apartment and ate it first thing as they got home.

"What do you want to do tonight?" Olivia asked, doing a bit of clean up after dinner.

"Well, you know." He playfully wiggled his eyebrows.

That caused her to grin. "Oh, honey! Better not get used to it. I have to go home soon."

"In that case, I better get as much of it as I can. Speaking of which, when is your flight back?"

"Thursday afternoon," sighed Olivia.

He pouted his lips. "Today is Tuesday. That means we only have two nights left."

"Oh, don't look so sad." She walked up and threw her arms around his neck. "I can come back."

He embraced her around the waist and looked into her eyes. "When?"

"Hmm." She looked thoughtful for a moment. "In a month or two."

"I can't wait that long."

"Well, you know," she fixed him with a stare, "you can come visit your parents too."

Evan seemed to consider it. "But dad will be there. That would be weird."

"Where's your sense of adventure? We can sneak around the house, like high school kids."

He looked away. "I don't know, mom. I don't like thinking about dad. It reminds me that what we're doing is wrong."

She took his face in one hand and turned it back to her. "Then don't think about him. Think about me." She raised up on her toes and kissed his lips.

They began making out, their mouths smacking delightfully. Evan's hands roamed all over her back. As he became more and more confident, he got less apprehensive with her. His hands slipped down to her ass and squeezed it.

"Mmm," she let out a moan, encouraging him.

He began massaging her ass, pulling her cheeks apart then pressing them together.

"You really like my ass, don't you?" she asked, breaking the kiss.

Evan nodded.

She stared at him for a long moment, with a strange look to her eyes. "Do you want to try something different tonight?"

"Like what?"

"Like anal."

"Anal?" He swallowed nervously, never having the opportunity to try it before. "S-sure. I mean, if you want to."

She cringed slightly. "To be honest, I'm not a big fan of it. But since you seem so fixated on my ass, I want to indulge you."

"It's okay, mom. We don't have to."

Her lips turned up into a sultry smile. "I want to do this for you. You earned it." She started pulling him towards the bed. "But first, you'll have to please me with that mouth of yours."

Still embracing, they fell on the bed and resumed making out. Evan slipped his hands inside of her tight yoga pants, surprised to discover that she wore nothing underneath. Sliding his palms over the silky-smooth skin of her ass, he laboured, trying to work her pants off of her hips. It proved rather difficult, so he began kissing her neck then her chest, making his way lower and lower. When he was down past her navel, he hooked his fingers into the tight elastic, and yanked on it. She raised her hips, making it possible for him to slide her pants down. Evan pulled harder, managing to get them off and tossed them ceremoniously over his shoulder. Not wasting a single moment, he got between his mother's legs. Scooping her up at the knees, he threw her legs up and forward, causing her pussy to tilt up and spread open like a fast-blooming flower. Diving face first, he clamped his mouth over her parting labia and began sucking on them hungrily.

"Oh, my!" Olivia gasped. "Ahhh!"

She smelled and tasted of sweat but he did not mind it in the least bit. He twirled his tongue all around, nipping and sucking on her labia, drawing soft whimpers from her. He could feel her getting wet, as he sucked on her swelling clit.

"Oh, Evan! Yes, like that."

His lips and chin were getting sticky, as he worked hard to please her. He moved his mouth a little lower, finding her seeping hole, and plunged his tongue into it. He dipped it in and out several times, savoring its rich, piquant taste. He moved lower still, encountering the smooth area between her ass and pussy, and tickled it. But he had a different target in mind and he didn't want to waste any time going for it.

His tongue brushed against her asshole and began to lick its puckered flesh.

"Oww!" Olivia exclaimed. "Evan! What are you..." She clenched her ass, her body tensing up.

He did not relent, lapping at her anal crevice with great enthusiasm.

"My god!" she let out. "Honey..."

She seemed to yield, nevertheless. As her body grew more relaxed, her ass slowly opened up, and Evan began making small circles with his tongue all around her asshole. She shuddered from time to time, especially when he got close to the center of her bullseye.

When Evan was finally content with his rim job, he lifted his head and looked up.

"My god, honey," she giggled, looking down at him. "I don't even know what to say. That was a first for me."

Nodding, Evan returned his attention to her pussy, redoubling his attack on her clit.

"Oooh, baby!" She reached down and ran her fingers through his hair. "That's the spot!" Her grip on his hair tightened -- it was her turn to hold the back of his head. "That feels so good!" she moaned, grinding her crotch into his face. "Yes! Right there! Faster! You're going to make me cum!"

Evan's tongue was in berserk mode, as it darted all around. He wanted to please her as best he could, to show her what an appreciative son could do.

"Fuck!" she yelped, clamping her powerful legs tight around his head. "Yes, baby! Yes!" Her body began to tremble, her pussy juices flowing in abundance. Evan's face was lodged firmly between her legs, as she ground herself against his face.

"Oh, god!" she gasped. "My god!" She arched her back, shuddering. "Oh, baby! Ahhh! Fuuuck!" Her body suddenly collapsed, her legs going limp.

Like some sex crazed slave, Evan continued licking her madly.

"Evan, baby!" She winced. "It's really sensitive now." She pushed his head gently away. "And you have a stubble."

With reluctance, Evan tore himself away from his mother's pussy. Looking down, he could see his saliva all over her crotch. He also noticed that he was sporting a massive erection in his pants.

Olivia looked at him, still panting after the climax. "I would have never guessed that my son could be so good with his mouth," she managed a joke. With some effort, she pushed herself up to one elbow. "So? Are you up for it?"

His mouth covered with her juices, he nodded eagerly.

She took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. "Okay, love. Let's do this." She pushed herself up to a sitting position and scooted close to him. Reaching for the front of his pants, she quickly freed his straining manhood. With its slight upward curvature, it hovered before her face. She eyed it for several moments, before looking up. Her eyes peered at her son from behind long eyelashes. "Better make sure you're properly lubed up." She grabbed his rigid cock and pulled it closer, lifting and tilting her head for a better angle. Lickling her lips, she wrapped them over his shaft and began sucking him off.

Evan's eyes shone with lust as he watched his mother quietly. She twisted and twirled her mouth on his shaft, making the blowjob sloppy, purposefully so. She made sure to slobber, covering him with a thick layer of her spit.

"There!" she said, finally removing him from her mouth. "I hope it will be sufficient." She looked up. "Just be gentle. Okay?"

"Okay."

Sighing heavily, Olivia twisted her body and got to her hands and knees, keeping her ass at the edge of the bed. She spread her legs wide, the mass of her buttocks parting to expose her glittering asshole. She glanced over her shoulder, her eyebrows drawing together. "Go slow, please."

Evan didn't answer, his eyes locked on the star-like, puckered flesh between his mother's buttcheeks. Grabbing his cock at the base, he resolutely guided it forward. She sensed her flinching the moment his tip grazed her ticklish asshole. Involuntarily, she clenched her ass shut.

"Sorry," she breathed out. "Couldn't help it." She took a deep breath. "I'll try to relax."

Evan waited until her ass opened up, revealing its hole once again. He put a hand on the apex of its cleft to help keep it from closing again. "Don't worry," he whispered. "I'll be gentle." He moved his hips slowly, the slick head of his cock grazing the ruffled flesh of his mother's asshole. Her instinct was to clench up again, but his hand held her ass spread. The surface of her asshole was already lubricated with his saliva, as his cock was with hers. He tilted his hips back, to angle his cock perpendicular to her asshole.

"Here we go!" he announced and began applying forward pressure.

"Oof!" Olivia breathed out, as the tip of her son's cock began prying open her taut anus. She took a deep breath, trying to relax her body as much as possible.

Evan pushed a little harder, parting her crinkled muscle further apart, sliding almost all of his cock's head inside. He paused and looked up at her. "How is that?"

Her eyes were firmly shut as she took deep breaths. "It's fine," she managed, as if straining.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. Just keep it slow."

Nodding, Evan pushed his hips into her, sliding his cock further. It was extremely tight inside her ass, but the spit on his cock helped ease the friction. Evan could feel his glans scrape past her clammy, ribbed walls. He wasn't sure what he was expecting, but the going was rather rough.

He paused, with about a quarter of him inside, and stared at the sight of his cock lodged in his mother's ass. It was an odd sight, but strangely invigorating. Was it because he was experiencing anal sex for the first time? Or because it was his mother and it felt like he was dominating her? He couldn't quite tell, but he suddenly felt an urge to get deeper inside. Without a hint of warning, he pushed his hips in, slamming his cock all the way in.

"Ugh!" Olivia released a throaty groan, as her ass became thoroughly filled.

"Does it hurt?" asked Evan, suddenly worried.

"Oh, gosh," she replied, opening her eyes and glancing over her shoulder at him. "I don't even know. It feels extremely stretched."
"Do you want to stop?"

"No, we didn't get this far for nothing."

"Is it okay if I start moving it in and out?"

Olivia blew a stream of air between pursed lips. "I suppose." She lay her head back down and closed her eyes.

Nodding, Evan returned his attention to her ass. His hips were pressed against her buttocks, his cock only about an inch shy of being fully buried inside. Smiling to himself, he began pulling slowly out of her.

"Aah!" Olivia breathed out a sigh of relief when Evan pulled most of his length out. However, her relief was short lived, when he reversed direction and began pushing himself back in. Several entrances and retractions later, the going became easier as her ass got more accustomed to the penetration. Her breath was becoming more natural, as Evan increased the pace slowly but gradually.

"Keep it slow," she reminded, flinching as his cock went deep inside.

"Sorry," Evan muttered, pausing. He readjusted his hold on her, grabbing her by the hips, and began rocking slowly. However, before long, he was fucking her ass quiet enthysiatically again. He felt like when he was a little kid and had finally received a long desired present. Only this time, the present was mother's ass.

His eyes were glued to the sight of her anus forming a tight ring around his cock. He could smell a distinctive scent that emanated from her ass. While strange and unfamiliar, he did not find it disagreeable with his nostrils. Quite contrary, it was surprisingly arousing and stimulating. "She really is the best mom a guy can ask for," he thought, all of his senses immersed in the act of anal sex.

Olivia was whimpering softly now, as her son built up quite a lively pace. She had only done this a few times before, but it was a very long time ago and never went as far, or lasted as long, as it had tonight. Despite the initial discomfort and the feeling like she had to use the toilet, she was becoming quite fond of the experience. Maybe not exactly pleasant, there was a certain sense of gratification, knowing that her darling boy was having the time of his life fucking her ass. Her anus felt unnatural stretched and stuffed to the brim. Every time his manhood went deep, she could feel every inch of him inside, spreading apart her sensitive anal muscles. She felt the rivulets of sweat rolling off his face and splashing onto her back. He smacked into her ass mercilessly, making her whole body shudder from impact. She had completely surrendered to the experience, giving her son the privilege of doing whatever he wanted with her ass.

Evan was absolutely loving the experience. Fucking his mom's ass was better than he could have ever imagined. As the initial excitement settled, he realized that he had gotten carried away, neglecting to consider his mother's state. She seemed to be enduring fine, but he wanted her to enjoy the experience as much as he was. Pausing for a brief moment, he tried to focus and think. It didn't take long for an idea to form in his mind. Licking his fingers, he bent over and reached around to find her pussy. After a bit of fumbling with her slippery folds, he located her already protruding clit and began flicking it back and forth.

"Ooh!" Olivia whimpered in response, and arched her back. "Ahhh!"

Evan felt so aroused that he had no idea how much longer he would last. Yet, he set his mind to get her off, no matter the cost. The entire bed rocked and creaked, as he drilled her asshole while strumming her clit like an air guitar. He closed his eyes, and just enjoyed the moment. Before too long, he felt that ominous sensation rising up through the shaft of his cock, signaling that he was about to finish.

"Gaaaarhhh!" he cried out, as his mind and cock exploded at the same time. True to his intentions, he didn't stop for a second, even as he shot off powerful blasts inside his mother's anal tube. His hand continued stroking her clit, even as his body twitched and jerked.

The sensation of her son's hot cum splashing deep inside her, served as the last trigger that pushed Olivia over the edge. A sudden orgasm, originating somewhere deep inside, washed over her body. She shuddered, her ass pleasantly buzzing, her sphincter spasming around her son's cock. "Oh, god! That's it! Yes! Fuck, yes! " she cried, losing all control over her body. "Aaah! Ooh! My god!"

Evan clamped his hand over her trembling pussy and thrust himself as deep as he could into her. Pushing her off-balance, he collapsed on top of her, his cock twitching in her pulsating ass.

Panting, they didn't move or speak for a long time, simply enjoying the closeness of one another's body in their synchronous orgasmic afterglow. However, before long, Evan's cock began to soften and shrink, steadily retracting out of Olivia's ass. When it slipped completely out of her, he rolled over to lay down at her side.

She turned her head and looked at him, with a mysterious smile.

"What?" he asked.

"That was actually kind of nice."

"Oh, yeah?"

She nodded, pushing herself up to her elbows. "I never thought it could feel this way."

"Maybe this can be our thing."

"Maybe." She leaned in and planted a quick kiss on his cheek. "But now, I feel kind of dirty and need a good shower." She glanced down at his limp cock and grimaced. "You could use one too."

"Yes," yawned Evan. "Go ahead. I'll go after you."

By the time Olivia finished showering, Evan was already fast asleep.

***

"Good morning, sunshine!" Evan heard, opening his eyes the next morning. His mom was still in bed, facing him, her head propped up on the pillow. "How did you sleep?" she asked.

Evan stretched. "Great."

"You wore yourself out last night," she beamed at him.

"Heh, I guess."

"You fell asleep without taking a shower," she reminded him, wrinkling her nose. "I didn't want to wake you, but you should probably take one as soon as possible."

"Oh, darn! You're right." He tossed the covers off of himself. They both looked down. He was completely naked, his manhood soft between his legs.

"Go!" Olivia squealed, in jest. "Or I may lose control and do something that I'll regret."

Evan swung his legs down and stood up. "Maybe after the shower?" he threw over his shoulder, heading towards the bathroom.

"You'll be late for work!" she called after him. "But we'll have plenty of time tonight."

First thing, Evan relieved his bladder, then showered and shaved. When he was done, his mother was already fussing in the kitchen.

"I hope some bacon and eggs are okay," she hollered over the sizzling skillet. "Not enough time to cook you something fancy."

"Bacon and eggs sound great!" Evan knew that she loved to cook, but he was quite used to much simpler food these days.

"What are we doing tonight?" She turned to look at him. "Do you want me to cook dinner?"

He appeared thoughtful for a moment then shook his head. "No. It's your last night here. That calls for going out somewhere nice."

"You're spoiling me," she said playfully.

He grinned. "Don't worry, you're paying."

"Charming." She smiled back. "You better hurry, or you'll be late."

Agreeing with that, Evan went to pick out some clothes while his mom fixed him a plate for breakfast. He quickly got ready, then just as fast scarfed down the food. Giving his mother a greasy peck on the cheek, he thanked her and rushed out the door.

A little later in the afternoon Olivia received a text message from him. "I got us reservations at Paris by Night, a fancy french place, in case you couldn't tell," it read.

Olivia smiled, staring at her phone. "Wonderful! Can't wait!" she typed back.

"I think you should wear that skimpy dress that you have," came a response, with a winking face.

Her grin widened. "You bet!"

"I'll be home around five."

"Okay, love. I'll try to be ready by the time you're back."

True to her word, Olivia was almost ready when Evan returned. She had already styled her hair, done her makeup, and put on that same short dress she wore the first night they got intimate. As a nice touch, she also wore a pair of stockings that came up just shy of her dress.

"Wow!" Evan muttered, upon seeing her. "You look absolutely stunning, mom."

"Thank you, young man." She winked at him. "I hope you'll wear something nice as well."

"Sure thing."

He took a quick shower, to rinse off after work, and picked out a nice shirt with formal slacks. Quickly getting dressed, he rejoined his mother. "Ready?"

She took a deep breath and looked in the mirror one last time. "As ready as ever."

They caught a cab to the restaurant and were seated at a table by the window.

"This is really nice," Olivia commended. "Good choice, honey!"

"Anything for my lovely mother."

"I'm inclined to believe you truly mean that," she smiled provocatively. "And not just saying it to get lucky tonight."

"Heh." He glanced around them. "It's not the only thing I care about."

"Yes. I know you better than anyone." She cocked her head slightly to one side. "So, is this a date then?"

He shifted awkwardly in his seat. "I... suppose it is."

1...456789