All Comments on 'Stockings in the Pews'

by Fortheloveofstockings

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great! A follow up please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Fetish, not LW

jonboy1985jonboy1985about 3 years ago

Brilliant don't stop now you are on a roll

GcoachGGcoachGabout 3 years ago

Pretty good. Is there more??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

reminds me of a young silkstockingslover...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Stockings; Clothing; FETISH!

Wrong category. Just because a story includes a married woman does not make it a Loving Wives story. Its OK, I suspect there's lots of things you don't understand.

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Nonsense

And it's in the wrong category.

1 star

Prince020402Prince020402about 3 years ago

On its own it should be in the Fetish. If there is a fallow on I could see it LW.

Be careful not to change tenses (you did a couple of times).

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Another fetish author dumping his garbage in LW.

katibkatibabout 3 years ago

Nicely done.

Skillful in presentation and naughty in leaving us hoping for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

GARBAGE-ONE STAR. Just another fucking "fetish" story thrown into loving wives. Written for the fucking sewer rats who inhabit this category.

FortheloveofstockingsFortheloveofstockingsabout 3 years agoAuthor

This will be a series following John and Mrs. Thomas. I apologize to the LW puritans. I enjoy both loving wife and stockings and this series will reflect both.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Looks like a good one to follow!

I have lusted after our minister's wife for years. Her nice shapely tits; her slim shapely legs. I've seen up her skirt a number of times and discovered she sometimes wears nude-to-the-waist pantyhose without panties! I was shocked. It's true - I saw her pussy. I love to be around her and especially if she is wearing a skirt and having to stoop or squat, or climb a short ladder. She makes me hard and I think she knows it. Oh, to run my hands up her legs to her thighs and touch her sweet womanhood!

DustbinhogDustbinhogabout 3 years ago

I enjoyed this first chapter. It was subtle, and did not go straight to hard porn, which I appreciate. I have no problem with it being in ‘Loving Wives’, but for the sake of an easy life, I suggest you post the follow up to ‘Fetish’. For the stockings lovers among us, please ensure she continues to wear a garter belt, with her panties over the garters. You might also look at standardizing on the verb tenses. It helps the reader if they are consistent. Good first effort!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I used to sell insurance, and it took me into many homes. I was in the home of a minister whose wife was an attractive full-figured voluptuous woman. She and I had an attraction for each other, as I had been there several times. As I sat across from her on a certain occasion, she crossed and uncrossed her legs frequently. As she did so, her skirt kept moving higher and higher. She had the smoothest nylon-covered legs and thighs! At one point she asked, "Are you looking up my skirt?" I admitted that I was, and told her how attractive I found her. She took me into a bedroom and pulled up her skirt and showed me that she was wearing sheer pantyhose without panties. She was a beautiful sight with a full bush. It took my breath away. We got on the bed and she gave me a foot-job with her nylon feet on my naked dick. As she did so, she opened her legs and I could see her hairy pussy through the nylon, and the wetness of her dripping juices. She gave me an intense orgasm. Then, I pulled off her pantyhose and ate her dripping pussy and made her cum. She had beautiful large breasts. I regained my erection and fucked her tight pussy. The sex was so sweet and intense! I asked her about wearing pantyhose without panties. She said she enjoyed it and would sometimes allow men to see up her skirt "accidentally." It thrilled her and she enjoyed the sexual power it gave her when she knew that men got aroused looking at her. I made an effort to drop by as often as possible.

maughamy_issuesmaughamy_issuesover 2 years ago

A 'decedent' is the dear departed, the corpse or the person listed on the death certificate.

I *think* you meant to say "a decent" or "a decadent" foot massage. Nothing a good editor wouldn't catch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous