Stocks and Bondage Ch. 01

Story Info
Sarah is caught cheating.
3k words
4.26
8.3k
8
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/15/2024
Created 01/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How can I describe my beautiful wife in a way that will do her justice. Sarah is tall, 5'9", with a dancer's legs, long, lean, shapely, smooth, strong without the muscularity of a body builder. Her bottom is round and taut. Put her in high heels and a short skirt, and no man is safe driving a car. More than one fender bender occurred when she walked down the street. Her measurements are 40D-24-35. Her breasts are full and firm. She only wears a bra when she is someplace society demands it, like work or church. Except for a delightful jiggle when she walks, you couldn't tell if she was wearing one. Her nipples stand up a full half-inch. It takes a very thick bra to hide them. Luckily for me, and any other man that sees her, she usually wears very thin ones, even when she goes to work. She has high cheekbones, deep blue eyes that you could swim in, long wavy blonde hair, and a smile that could melt an iceberg. She also has a strong exhibitionistic streak. Her dresses are generally low cut and expose a lot of cleavage with high hem lines which display her legs. Best of all, she is as madly in love with me as I am with her. She is also a very warm, caring woman who is always ready and willing to help anyone in need. Just thinking about her is enough to give me an erection.

You're probably thinking she's all beauty and no brains. What's an MBA in Finance and Administration? She's no dumb blonde. She's a licensed stockbroker and insurance broker.

What about me? I'm only 5'6" tall and weigh 140 pounds. I work out regularly and jog five miles three times a week. I have an MBA in accounting and work as a regional finance officer for a major corporation. Do I feel intimidated by such a tall beauty? When she's wearing heels, which is almost all the time, I stand nose to nipples with her. Who wants to be tall?

The only bad part of our marriage is the travel our jobs require. I make a monthly trip to the corporate headquarters with a report on my division's performance, and occasionally one or two trips to the company's banks each quarter. Sarah travels more because she has to analyze various companies' financial records to make investment recommendations for her brokerage company. Very seldom do our travels coincide.

We usually get twenty days a month at home together. We have a wonderful sex life when we're home. Each night we have a different scenario in bed. She has a large collection of teddies, negligees, G-strings, crotchless panties, cupless bras. I have a bunch of thongs and male G-strings in my underwear drawer. She is multi-orgasmic and generally gets off at least a half-dozen times a night, often more.

In the eight years we've been married, I have never once done more than look at another woman. Sarah doesn't mind my looking; indeed, she will point out an attractive babe with bigger tits than her own. I reciprocate by drawing her attention to tight buns on other men on the beach or on waiters in restaurants. When we go out for an evening, neither of us wears any underwear. She makes a point of flashing her pussy whenever there aren't any children around to any man who looks her way. Usually she creates an excuse to bend over by dropping something so that her short skirt rides up and uncovers her ass cheeks. I generally have precum spots on my pants before an evening is over. When we get home we discuss various people's reactions to our antics as a prelude to lovemaking. She has never given me any reason to even suspect that she is being unfaithful even though she does pack some of her sexy underwear for her business trips.

During the summer we try to spend at least two weekends a month at the beach. Sarah usually wears her skimpiest bikini during the drives to and from the hotel we stay at. She loves when I pull up beside a trucker and pace him while he stares appreciatively at her body. If he smiles or licks his lips and gives a thumbs-up signal, she will pull the bra cups aside to give him a full view of her boobs. On one trip she took the top off and rode topless from the edge of our town to the outskirts of the beach community. After half an hour of blowing kisses to the truckers, she pulled my cock from my shorts and stroked it to attention. Considering I was eighty per cent hard when she pulled it out, she didn't have much to do. When we were alongside the next rig, she made certain the driver was staring at her, then bent over my boner and started blowing me. Her beautiful body combined with her talented mouth and the knowledge we were being watched quickly drove me over the edge. She sat up as the first wad hit her face and looked up to show the trucker my cum on her nose and cheeks while the rest of my jism landed on my lap.

Two weeks ago, we both had business trips at the same time. It was the first it had happened in three years. Our destinations were three hundred miles apart.

My business ended a day before hers did. Instead of going home according to our original plan, I called my office and arranged the following day off, then drove to the town where Sarah was working intending to surprise her with an extra night together. I arrived at her hotel around nine-thirty that evening.

As I entered the hotel lobby, I saw her disappear into the bar in the back. She was wearing one of the dresses she usually wears when we go out for dinner with a low-cut top and a very high hemline. Because she was about fifty feet away, I couldn't see if she was wearing a bra or panties. She likes to show off her body, so I assumed she wasn't. By the time I maneuvered the obstacle course of sofas, tables, and hotel guests in the lobby, she was already seated at the bar talking to a tall good-looking man. I decided to let her flirt a bit and to give him a chance to drink in her charms before approaching them.

I sat at a corner table to watch them while I sipped on a scotch on the rocks. His bulging pants showed he liked what he saw. I sat bolt upright when she began rubbing his cock through his trousers. The light behind the bar illuminated her sheer blouse revealing she was braless. His hand caressed her leg and pushed up her skirt up enough to show she wasn't wearing panties either. His other hand went up her inner thigh and under her skirt. She put her arms around his neck and drew his lips to hers. As their passionate kiss ended, she gave his cock another quick stroke, then picked up her purse and led him from the bar. A full minute passed before my shock wore off enough for me to attempt to follow them. When I got to the lobby, they were nowhere in sight.

I went back to my table. Why would she be picking up a guy in the bar when I was due to call her in half an hour? Was she planning to be fucking him while she was talking to me? Was our phone sex so enjoyable because she was having the real thing while we talked? How long had she been cheating on me? Just as important, why was she cheating? Had all her compliments about my love making all these years been eyewash? Was I so bad in bed that she needed other men to truly satisfy her? I was still nursing my drink when she returned forty-five minutes later. I checked my watch; my call was late. Had that tipped her off that I was at her hotel? Or had she seen me earlier?

I stood up, and she saw me. She ran over to me and threw her arms around my neck. "Mike, what a delightful surprise!" she said. "Why didn't you tell me you were coming?" I put my arms around her waist and hugged her tightly. After our embrace, we sat down and ordered her a glass of wine.

"So," I said trying to remain calm, "was he a good fuck?"

"What? I don't believe my ears! What are you talking about?"

"The man you took up to your room forty-five minutes ago. You came in here just as I came in the front door. When I got in here, your were rubbing his cock and his hands were under your dress. I was sitting right here; you were on the stool where the bartender is standing now. I'm asking you again. Was he a good fuck?"

She looked down at her lap. Tears began to well up in her eyes. "Mike, the last thing I wanted to do was hurt you." She began to cry. "I love you. I didn't mean to hurt you."

I lifted her chin so she was looking me in my eyes. "Was he a good fuck?"

"Not nearly as good as you. He just wanted a conquest. It was all over in twenty minutes. P...p...please don't hate me. You have every right to, I know, but please.... I love you. I can explain everything."

"Okay, explain. Explain why you had another man in your room at exactly the time you knew I would have been calling."

"Do I have to do it here? Could we go to my room?"

I left ten dollars on the table, and we went to the elevator. We rode up to her floor in silence.

Her room was decorated with a woman executive in mind. The bed had a brass frame with vertical cylinders at each end; the head section was higher than the foot. There was a makeup mirror surrounded by lights in one corner, a small desk opposite the bed, and a table with a couple chairs in the other corner. We sat on opposite sides of the table. She reached for my hands, but I kept them off the table.

"Okay," I said, "I'm listening."

"I was lonely," she said avoiding my probing gaze.

"Is this the first time you were lonely."

"No."

"Don't my calls mean anything?"

"Yes, but they're not the same as having you with me."

"Is this the first time you picked someone up?"

"No."

"How long have you been doing this?"

She stared at the floor. "Since my first trip." Her tears were flowing, and she was struggling to keep from crying. "You know how horny I...we are all the time."

"You were horny?"

"Yes."

"You have a vibrator. I bought it for you for your trips."

"I remember that, but it's not the same as your cock."

"He doesn't have mine."

"No, but it's a cock. It's warm flesh, which is what I need inside me. At first that's all I wanted, all I thought about. After a year, I realized I could also explore my sexuality on these trips."

"Explore your sexuality?"

"Yes."

"Why didn't you want to explore it with me?"

"I was afraid you'd think I was some kind of sicko." She started crying again. "I was afraid you'd leave me. I can't believe how badly I've screwed everything us between us!"

"What did you find in your explorations?"

"Do you really want to know?"

"Yes."

"I bought some new toys to take with me." When I didn't react, she went to a drawer and came back with a set of handcuffs. "This is one of them. I always get a room with this type of bed. I make the man I pick up strip completely, then I secure his arms to the head of the bed frame. That way I have complete control. I can play with any part of his body, sit on his face, and make him eat me, give him a blowjob, do whatever I want with him."

"Knowing your lovemaking style, that sounds very enjoyable."

"Do you really mean it?"

"Yes."

"Why didn't you ever say you wanted to try it?"

"I was afraid you would think I'm a sicko. You could have asked me."

"I should have. It's too late now."

I stood up and undressed. Her eyes widened and her smile returned as I put my suit in the closet. I stood before her completely naked. "What should I do?"

"Lay down." I stretched out on the bed. She snapped one cuff around my left wrist and pulled my arm up to the head of the bed, then slipped the connecting chain around one of the posts and cuffed my right wrist. The cuffs were tight enough to prevent my hands from slipping through, but they didn't clamp down to cut off circulation in my hands. They were comfortable, but in control of my hands. "Slide down a bit so your arms are straighter." I did as she said, after which she placed a pillow under my head.

She began by massaging my feet. We had taken a massage class years ago, and she was still very proficient even though we hadn't massaged each other for over a year. When she finished, I was very relaxed. She proceeded to suck each of my toes, kissed each of my calves from the ankles to the knees. My thighs got the same treatment, first on the outsides, then up the insides. Before she was over, my dick was pointing at the ceiling. She skipped my crotch and planted kisses on my belly and sides. As she did my chest, she sucked my nipples to hard points. Next she kissed my face, my forehead, my cheeks, my chin, my nose, my eyelids. Then she slid her tongue lightly across my lips. "What do you think?" she asked softly.

"Is this heaven?" I replied. "You have never shown me this much love."

"It gets better." She lifted her skirt, positioned her pussy over my mouth, and lowered herself onto my face. I didn't have to be told what to do. Every time my tongue touched her, she rose up, then slowly settled back down long enough for me to lick a spot before raising back up again. This continued until she had had two orgasms. My prick never relaxed. She then got up, went to the drawer where she had gotten the handcuffs, and came back with a black bag that she placed on the bed over my head out of sight.

"I have other toys," she said. She unlocked one restraint and let me pull my arms down. "I need you on your stomach next, but first put your hands behind your back." I sat up and did what she said. She quickly fastened my hands behind me. She sat beside me on the bed and kissed me deeply tongue fucking my mouth. I closed my eyes and let her do her thing. My mouth was still open when she lifted her lips from mine. Suddenly something round and hard was shoved into my mouth and straps were snapped behind my head. I opened my eyes and looked questioningly at her. "That's a rubber ball with a leather strap riveted to it. The strap holds it in your mouth. It will keep you quiet for my next toy. Lay down on your tummy and spread your legs." I laid down with the gag in my mouth and my hands secured behind me.

She knelt in front of me and pulled another object from her bag. I recognized it from a sex toy catalog as a butt plug. "You know how you wake up in the morning with a raging hardon, and your cock goes down as soon as you pee?" I nodded my head. "It's because your bladder is full and putting pressure on your prostate. The pressure causes the erection. This exerts the same pressure in the same place. I put this in a man once; it kept him hard for two hours. He came four times without ever going soft. I loved it. Don't worry. I clean it thoroughly after each use." She liberally smeared it with lubricant. She pressed it against my anus. She got it part way in until it felt like it would rip my ass open. Just when it felt like it wouldn't go any further, she slapped the base and the thickest part went in. My anal muscles surrounded the narrow shaft between the base and the huge bulb. The bulb was in the right spot, and my cock became rigid.

Next she took the chair for the desk into the closet. She sat on it and drew the sliding door mostly closed until only her eyes were visible from where I laid on the bed. She came back and pulled two more sets of handcuffs from her bag. "Get up," she ordered. It was a struggle, but I made it to my feet. She led me to the chair in the closet and had me sit down. My feet were placed on the rung between the front chair legs. She put a cuff on each of my ankles and attached the other ends to the chair legs above the rung. She pulled the door closed to the position she had tested. "Can you see the bed?" I nodded. "Good." She put her bag and my shoes in a drawer so there would be no sign of my presence. "It's eleven-thirty. The bar closes at twelve, so I have to hustle. I'll be back in a few minutes. Here's what you are going to do." She gave me a specific set of instructions. "Don't go anywhere," she said as she turned out the lights and closed the door.