Stocks and Bondage Ch. 02

Story Info
Sarah forces Mike to watch her fuck another man.
2.3k words
4.18
6.5k
1
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/15/2024
Created 01/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Time passed extremely slowly. I was totally helpless. Gagged, I couldn't call for help even if I wanted to. I realized I didn't want to be freed, at least not yet, Sarah was headed to the bar to pick up a man to bring to the room. Plainly she intended to fuck him while I had no choice but to watch. The connecting chains on the handcuffs were too short to allow me to put my feet on the floor. I had to keep them on the rung which forced my legs to spread apart. The butt plug kept my pecker rigid. Despite my seemingly desperate situation, I was very aroused.

Sarah returned in fifteen minutes with a new lover in tow. The light she turned on lit the bed but left the hallway where I was imprisoned in the closet dark.

He was carrying her in his arms as they passed me. By leaning over slightly, I could see him lay her gently on the bed. She unbuttoned her blouse and threw it aside. Laying on her back with her boobs jutting upward, she said, "Come on, Lover. Let me see what's inside those pants."

He undressed slowly swaying his hips from side to side trying to be a stripper. When he got down to his skivvies, he turned his back to her and bent over as he dropped his drawers. He looked at her between his legs before straightening up. As he turned around, I caught a glimpse of his equipment. His cock was at least two inches longer than mine and much thicker. How could I ever get her to screw me again after she had that monster inside her? "That is the most beautiful cock I've ever seen," she said breathlessly. She patted the bed beside her.

He laid down, and she flicked her tongue up and down the length of his pecker which grew to its full size in seconds. My own loins were tightening up as she took it into her mouth. Amazingly she managed to stuff all of it between her teeth. She looked in my direction as her head bobbed up and down on him. I could see by the hollows in her cheeks that she was intent on getting him off quickly. As his hips froze and his nuts drew up tight, I lost control and shot my own cum into the air as Sarah greedily gulped his semen down. The rubber ball in my mouth kept me from being heard.

"Oh, baby," he said. "That was great. Most women can't take all of me like that."

"Now it's my turn to have fun," she said. "Grab that post above your head." He did as he was told. She pulled a set of handcuffs from under the pillow and deftly secured him to the bed.

"What are you doing?" he protested.

"Getting you ready for the time of your life." She took her skirt off and struck a pose for him.

"You're beautiful. I can't wait to fuck you."

"You don't have a choice about waiting, do you," she teased. "What do I want first?" She strutted back and forth across the foot of the bed appraising her prize. My dick was still rock hard because of the butt plug. My breathing became more labored as I watched them. At last she leaned over him with her breasts over his mouth. "Kiss them," she commanded as she lowered her cleavage. He pressed his lips to one boob, then the other. She circled his head with one, then raised up just enough for him to be able to touch the nipple with his extended tongue. She repeated this action with the other tit. Moving down slightly, she laid her entire body over his as she kissed his neck and chin. Slowly she kissed and tongued her way around his chest until his nipples were as hard as hers. Moving downward she lathered up his navel with her saliva by running her mouth across his belly. While she did that she kept her nipples and boobs in contact with his body.

Her own breathing became labored as she kissed his inner thighs skipping his crotch entirely. He was on the verge of cumming again. "Do my cock, beautiful," he pleaded. She ignored his entreaty and kept working on his thighs. She raked her nails lightly from his groin to his knees. "Please," he begged, "suck me, fuck me, something." His head thrashed from side to side in a frenzy as he shot a load of semen into the air. She licked up the wads that landed on his stomach and chest. "That was cruel. I think I should be getting home."

"Don't you like to cum?"

"Well, yeah, but getting off from teasing is a bit strange. Can you take these off me now?"

"Was there something wrong with cumming just now?"

"It was fabulous. I've never that much pleasure before. I really have to get home."

"What about me? I haven't cum yet." She placed her pussy on his mouth and bent over his limp dick. "Lunch time." He hesitated. "Eat me, dammit!" she ordered. "You're not going anywhere until I've had my party." She ground her pussy onto his face until his tongue started working around her clit. A few minutes of her sucking brought his dick back to life. Meanwhile, my nuts were building up to shoot again. Once her pussy juices dripped on his face, she turned around and put his member inside her. Her hips swiveled around his. He propped his feet up and started pounding her snatch. She moaned and whimpered as her first climax overwhelmed her. She then rose up to remove his cock from her tunnel and impaled it in her ass. She rode him again like she had done with her pussy. The sight of her violated bottom drove me to a new height of ecstasy. My second load flew as her body shook again and he blasted inside her.

After a couple minutes rest, she got up and unlocked his handcuffs. "You are something else," he said. "I'll just go shower and be on my way."

She looked at her watch. "Listen," she said, "my husband is meeting me here tonight. He's coming from a meeting at his job. I lost track of time. He should be here in five minutes. You have to get dressed and go, quickly."

"I can't go home with my face smelling like a pussy. My wife will kill me."

"My husband will divorce me. Wash up in the men's room downstairs. Just get out of here."

He pulled his clothes on and left slamming the door behind him.

Sarah came to the closet, unlocked my legs, and helped me stand up. I flexed my knees a couple times to work the stiffness out. "It looks like someone's been naughty," she said. I tried to say twice through the gag, but only produced a muffled sound. "Are you saying twice?" I nodded my head. "Without any physical stimulation? You get excited when we watch porno movies, but you've never done this before." She helped me to the bed where she unlocked my arms. I pointed to the gag. "It just unsnaps." I attempted to talk. She smiled. "You're asking for permission to remove it?" I nodded my head. "Yes, you may take it off." I unsnapped the strap and pulled the ball out of my mouth. "I guess this is it," she said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"The end of our marriage. You'll be divorcing me now that you know about my secret life. I won't contest it."

"Who said that?"

"Adultery is grounds for divorce. I've been cheating on you for five years, It's pretty obvious you'll want out. I don't blame you."

"Grounds, yes, but grounds do not constitute a requirement."

"You mean you don't want a divorce?"

"I don't know. This is a lot all at one. You haven't given me a chance to think about it. I want to understand what this is all about. How long have you been getting fucked in your butt?

"Ever since my first trip. The first man I picked up basically raped my ass. He just flipped me over and rammed his cock into me before I realized what was happening. The feeling of his cock in my ass felt so good that I've made it part of my repertoire ever since."

"I've wanted that for years. I just never had the courage to ask you," I said. "I was afraid you would think I'm a pervert."

"Mike, I love you. I don't want to lose you. I think we should talk about sex a lot more, about what gets each of us excited. Obviously watching me with that guy got you excited. There's one thing I don't understand about men. If a girl picks you up in a bar, you'll do anything she asks. At home, you won't talk about sex. Take yourself as an example. You didn't hesitate at all when I put the cuffs on you."

"If I can't trust my wife, who can I trust?"

"That's very sweet. What else turned you on tonight?"

"The plug has been doing its job, as you can see."

"Yes it has. Let me help you take it out." She leaned behind me and reached for the base of the butt plug. As she did so, I jumped up, grabbed her wrists, laid her on her back, and sprawled on top of her. "What are you doing?" There was a touch of fear in her voice.

"I thought the female mantra was 'A hard man is good to find.'"

"It is."

"Am I not hard?"

"You sure are."

I glanced around and spotted what I wanted. I rose up onto my knees drawing her arms down to her sides. I picked up the handcuffs and snapped one end to her right wrist, then grabbed her left arm. "Roll over," I told her. I cuffed her arms behind her back. I picked up the ball gag next.

"Mike, it's four o'clock. The bar closed a long time ago. Where are you going to pick up a girl at this hour?"

"I picked her up ten years ago." I shoved the ball into her mouth and snapped the strap tightly. I got the tube of lubricant from the bag, laid down beside her, and caressed her face with my fingertips. "This has been a night of revelations for me," I said softly. "I never gave the idea of bondage a single thought before. Being handcuffed to the bed while you worked on me was beautiful. All of your actions were directed toward our mutual pleasure. It was the purest love I've ever known. The gag wasn't too comfortable." She shook her head. "It kept me from giving myself away when you played with your male toy, so I guess it was acceptable. Being shackled to the chair for two hours was very uncomfortable. The butt plug, once in place, was good. I probably wouldn't have cum in the closet without it. Watching you play with that guy really turned me on. It was like a live porno flick, only the woman wasn't some stranger. I was you, the woman I love with all my heart and soul, and that made it extremely exciting." I kissed her rigid nipples and brushed my teeth against them. "There are a few things we've never done before I wouldn't mind trying. A few women I know would like to fuck me. I just might do that assuming you don't mind." She nodded her head. "Good, because I wouldn't want to do anything you didn't approve of. I've often wondered what it would be like to be swingers. You know, swap partners with another couple. You'd fuck the husband while I screwed the wife." She nodded her head. I kissed her tummy and tongued her navel. "I mean in the same bed side by side." She nodded again. I spread her blonde muff with my tongue and licked her clit. "You don't like being gagged and handcuffed, do you?" She shook her head. "I think marriage should be a merger of equals. Would you agree?" She nodded. "Good, I've been bound and gagged. Now we're equal." I puckered my lips around her little pointer and hummed. Sarah immediately bucked against my face. "You were trying to break my jaw. Just for that, I'm going to fix your ass."

I rolled her onto her stomach. I squeezed some of the lubricant onto my fingertips, smeared it on her anus, and inserted my finger into her bottom to be sure the hole was slick. I then spread some on my rigid cock and capped the tube. As I shoved my dick into her ass to the hilt, a moan of pleasure escaped from around the ball in her mouth. Sarah has a tight pussy, but her butt is tighter. Her sphincter held me tightly. My only possible motion came from the loose skin on the surface of my cock. I fucked her bottom as hard and as fast as I could. Muffled screams were all that could be heard from her gagged mouth as she climaxed three times in succession. My nuts contracted as I shot my first ever wad into her bottom. Taking advantage of the effect of the plug, I kept fucking her rectum until I came again.

After I pulled out of her, she rolled onto her side and looked at me with loving eyes. I took the ball from her mouth. "Thank you," she gasped. "That was exquisite. You've got to wear that plug when we make love." I unlocked the handcuffs, and she pulled the plug out of my butt. My erection quickly disappeared.

"Look at the time," she gasped. "I'm supposed to be getting up in an hour. What am I going to do? I can't finish my analysis and then drive for three hours on one hour of sleep."

"Today is Friday. We could spend the night."

"I'm supposed to hand in my report in the office by three."