Stocks and Bondage Ch. 03

Story Info
Mike is involved in a threesome.
3.2k words
4.63
3.1k
1
2

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/15/2024
Created 01/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, I'll drive while you sleep in the car, and we'll come back tomorrow for your car."

"Aren't you supposed to be working today?"

"I took the day off. That's how I got to be here."

"Right. Wake me in an hour so I can get packed."

She was asleep in two minutes. I stayed up and packed her luggage as well as I could without knowing what she was planning to wear. I washed off the toys and put them in their bag. I let her sleep an extra half-hour. After breakfast I went back to the room to sleep until a half hour before check-out time while she finished her work.

Saturday morning we went back to the hotel to get her car, which the manager allowed us to leave there overnight.

Monday evening we sat down to discuss our past -- specifically hers -- and our future. Initially Sarah tried to explain her actions as the result of my being too conventional. How many men wear thong bikinis that expose their ass cheeks on a public beach? How many men allow, indeed encourage, their wives to expose themselves to other drivers on the highway. How many men accept blowjobs when they are driving? How many men permit their wives to exhibit their pussies on sidewalks? Next she pleaded loneliness. We talked on the telephone every night we were apart. She needed to have an orgasm every night; she had several vibrators and ten fingers. Finally she got around to her desire for a variety of partners. That was an argument I couldn't shoot down.

Then came the subject of my needs. What more did I want? Would I be willing to wear the butt plug more often? Why not, especially if we were engaging in a marathon fucking session. Being able to keep a hard-on would be helpful for both of us as had been amply demonstrated Thursday night. The handcuff issue was simple; I trusted her completely. All we needed was a different bed frame, one with posts. Would I allow her to occasionally use the ball gag on me? That was a tough one. I probably wouldn't resist, but I certainly wasn't going to encourage it because of the discomfort. Did I want to sleep with other women? Was I serious about swinging or just talking? What man hasn't had his hormones go into action at the sight of a beautiful woman? Acting on the impulse is another matter. The concept of marital fidelity was so ingrained in me thar I had never considered sleeping with anyone but Sarah after the first time we had bedded down together. Swinging had just been a fantasy.

The thought of her fucking other men excited me. We spent a couple hours going her previous liaisons in detail. The more she told me, the more aroused I became.

She was intrigued by the idea of me having other women. She gave me permission to screw around but wanted to hear all the juicy details afterwards. She even offered to let me bind her up in a closet to watch as she had done me.

The questions of group sex and swapping were left unresolved. If a situation arose, maybe. We wouldn't deliberately seek it out.

The subject of a divorce wasn't brought up, much to my relief. She always came home when she said she would, so I concluded her heart was exclusively mine.

We went shopping for a new bed frame the following evening.

My next trip was three weeks later to one of the company's banks. Sarah insisted I take the handcuffs, gag, and butt plug. I had doubts that I would score. The reality is that women pick up men despite what the male ego thinks. I promised to try, but I secretly expected I would have to make something up when I got home to make her happy. She was eager to hear a suck and fuck story when I returned.

The meeting was in a city where the company had another division. My counterpart, Fred, attended with me. As we were leaving Fred invited me to dinner at his home with his wife, Julie. Thinking this would get me off the hook with Sarah, I accepted. After getting directions to his house, I went to my hotel room to freshen up and to call Sarah with the news. I could sense the disappointment in her voice; she knew I would be home the next night.

Julie answered the doorbell. She had strawberry blonde hair that reached her narrow waist. Her blouse was open enough for me to appreciate her amble bosom. Long dancer's legs extended from her micromini skirt. High heeled shoes stretched her calves into smooth lines.

Her cooking was as tasty as she was beautiful. Fred and I sat opposite each other with Julie at the head of the table between us. More than once, he caught me sneaking a peak at her breasts, but he only smiled. Midway through the meal, a button popped off her blouse into her mashed potatoes. We all laughed as she picked it out and laid it on the table. Since I was on her left, I could see into the opening left by the missing button. She was, as I had suspected, braless.

After dinner Julie sent Fred and me to the living room where she would serve us coffee. "She's a beauty, isn't she?" Fred said as we sat down.

"Yes," I said. "I think she and Sarah could be friends. You two should come visit us some time, and I could show you around my plant."

"You're on," he said. "Julie likes you a lot. I know she loved your attention at dinner. Don't worry. She's a big showoff. Personally I like having other men gawk at her. It helps me appreciate how lucky I am to have her."

"Do you take milk or sugar, Mike?" I heard Julie ask from behind me.

"Black, please," I said not turning around. She walked into my view as she took Fred's coffee to him, then brought me mine. She was clad only in her high heeled shoes. She knelt on the love seat and got her cup from the table behind it, then sat next to me. I knew I would have a true story for Sarah. Unsure of what was expected of me, I took a sip of the coffee.

Her skin was flawless. Her breasts jutted out with only the slightest droop. Her nipples weren't quite as large as Sarah's. They were standing out anticipating someone's oral attention. Her pubic hair confirmed she was a natural blonde.

"Like I said," Fred repeated, "she's a big showoff. Even more so when she's being ogled, I learn how lucky I am when she's being fucked by another man." I didn't follow his logic, but who was I to argue? "I'll just sit here with my coffee while you two enjoy each other. You can stay here or go to the bedroom, whichever you wish."

The toys were in my hotel room, but my cock was telling me I didn't need the butt plug. They might be offended by it and the other items, so I was glad I didn't have any of them with me. She and I put our cups on the table behind us. My tie and jacket quickly landed on the floor. She placed a hand on my chest as she molded her lips to mine. As she kissed my neck, she tore my shirt open sending the buttons flying. My hands roamed over her back down to her waist and hips. When her mouth reached my chest, she sucked hard on each of my nipples as I caressed her breasts. Her teeth were sharp against my sensitive chest tips, and I winced at the pain of her love nips.

She rose on her knees and put her cleavage in my face. I kissed four circles around each breast, each circuit closer to her areolae and nipples. I pressed her boobs together so I could put her nipples in my mouth simultaneously. She took a deep breath.

She climbed off my lap and sat on the floor to remove my shoes and socks. Each of my toes got a tongue bath before she asked me to stand up. She unbuckled my belt, opened my trousers, and pulled them and my shorts to my ankles freeing my throbbing manhood from its prison. Her mouth encircled my turgid cock, and her head rocked back and forth as she applied enough suction to drain my balls dry. Sarah was good at giving head, but Julie could certainly give her a few tips. Her eyes locked on mine as she released my member from her jaws and laid on the floor with her legs spread wide apart. I buried my face in her pussy, and my tongue sought her clit. Her hips jerked when I flicked my tongue on the tip of her mini-prick. I froze in place until her climax ended, then resumed eating her. Her passions peaked again a couple minutes later. This time her thighs pinned my ears to the sides of my head. I hummed on her clit. This sent her into a series of orgasms that flowed one after another for three minutes. At last she begged me to fuck her.

As I lifted my head from her dripping pussy, she got up on her knees with her bottom toward me. I crawled forward and let her guide my willing cock into her. I looked up and saw that Fred had undressed and was busy stroking his own meat. As I began to pump into Julie, he knelt before her. She took his prick into her mouth. The sight of her blowing him motivated me to work harder on her pussy with my pecker. His breathing became labored as Julie rocked back and forth between us keeping up a rhythm sent his dick into her mouth as I rammed into her pussy. I gave up trying to delay cumming until she got off first and let my sperm shoot into her. Her pussy gripped me as she went over the top. Fred spurted his load into her throat. All three of us moaned and gasped for air as we collapsed on the floor.

Fifteen minutes later we took turns in the bathroom cleaning ourselves. Julie was seated on Fred's lap when I came back to the living room. There was a tube of vaginal lubricant on the coffee table I hadn't seen before. I said nothing as I gathered my clothes. "Mike," Julie said, "do you do anal sex?"

"Yes, I've done it before," I said.

"Fred's a little squeamish about it, but I've always wanted to be the meat in a sandwich. If he fucks my pussy, would you do my ass?"

"Sure," I said enthusiastically. Sarah was going to love this tale.

I sat on the love seat while they began making out. Their kisses were open-mouth and sloppy. He twisted her nipples as she kissed his neck and chin. My peter became a rock as I watched her drop to her knees and suck his organ to attention. Her round firm ass tempted me, but I waited for the proper moment. Fred laid on the floor and spread his legs. Julie took his dick in her hand and held it in position as she lowered her pussy around it. After she lowered her chest against his so her butt was sticking up, I knelt between his legs behind her. I lubricated her anus and my cock liberally. Pressing my cock against the brown hole, I mounted her with a single thrust. The head of his cock in her pussy tapped against mine in her ass. He and I began slowly pumping in and out of her. Her cries of passion increased as Fred and I stepped up the pace. "Yes!" she screamed. "Do it faster!" The pace quickened as did the urgency of our breathing. "Faster!" Julie cried. "Faster!" Her body convulsed as wave after wave of passion surged through her. Fred and I shot our cream into her in unison. The three of us fainted from the extreme pleasure.

I was the first to awaken. My penis was flaccid and had slipped out of Julie's bottom. I got up slowly trying not to awaken them and went to the bathroom. On returning to the living room, I found Julie staggering to her feet. I helped her up and led her to the bathroom. She was stable when she came out. Fred was sleeping peacefully on the floor. She took my hand and led me to the bedroom. She closed the door and turned on the night light. I laid down on the bed, and she stretched out on top of me. "Thank you," she said softly. "That was the most wonderful sex I've ever had. I hope you can come back soon we can do it again."

"I've invited Fred to visit my plant," I told her. "You could come with him."

"It would be difficult with my job to get off at the same time. We've certainly tried."

"What do you do?"

"I'm an analyst for a stock brokerage company."

"That's what Sarah does. You two would have a lot in common."

"Including her husband, although I won't tell her. Does she have to travel a lot?"

"Too much. Her company is reviewing Fred's and mine next month. That's why this meeting with the bank is so important. We need a buy recommendation badly."

"Sounds like you have an inside track on that."

"It would be, but she can't do the analysis. Conflict of interest. We can't even discuss it. Do you have to travel?"

"Too much, too. I get so lonely when Fred's not with me. When will you be coming back here again?"

"In three months."

"I can't wait that long to have you again." She kissed me gently on the lips. "Fred will sleep all night. We can take our time."

Her kisses on my chin and cheeks were slow and gentle. My hands rested on her hips as she lingered at my shoulders. I let her do whatever she pleased. My nipples jumped up when her tongue caressed them. She placed a kiss on each of my ribs. After she was done with my chest, I rolled her over and gave her the same slow, gentle treatment. I hadn't taken this much time making love to Sarah for a long time. Her nipples were already erect, but my ministrations made them harder. Eventually I got down to her flat, firm tummy. Her reactions were generally mild until I kissed her sides. Then she gasped, and her pussy started to moisten. Her fine pubic hair separated at the first touch of my fingers. Her hard clit was easy to find. I stroked the flesh around it. Her desire for a leisurely fuck vanished as she begged me to mount her. I began a trail of kisses up her belly, but she suddenly became impatient. She flipped me on my back and sat on my cock. "That's much better," she said softly. She placed her hands on my chest for balance as her ass slowly rose almost to the point of my dick falling out of her pussy, then fell back taking every bit of me back inside. When her tension was about to burst, she stopped for a minute while it subsided, then went back to moving up and down again. My dick was about to explode each time she stopped. After the third cycle I couldn't hold back any longer. I drew her down so her tits were squashed against my chest and began pounding her puss as hard and fast as I could. We both squealed with delight as waves of orgasmic pleasure flowed over us. My spunk blasted into her hot pussy as I emptied my balls.

Fred was still sleeping when we tiptoed into the living room where my clothes still lay in a heap. I tucked my shirt into my pants leaving my chest exposed. "I owe you a new shirt," she whispered not wanting to awaken Fred.

"Don't worry about it," I said softly. "Tonight was worth it."

She walked me to the door, still wearing only her shoes. She stood in the open doorway with my cum running down her legs while I got into my car and drove away.

The follow-up meeting at the bank the next morning went smoothly. Everything we had asked for had been approved.

Fred and I congratulated each other as we walked to my car. "Give my best to Julie," I said as I put my briefcase in the back seat.

"You did that last night," he said. We both laughed. "After seeing how much she enjoyed us last night, I'm reconsidering doing anal." We shook hands and I got behind the steering wheel. "See you in a few weeks."

Sarah was ecstatic when I told her about my evening with Fred and Julie. She bounced with glee like a schoolgirl when I related the sandwich action. 'I wish I could have been the meat!" she said with uncontained excitement. "That must have been wonderful for her."

"Haven't you ever picked up two men at once?" I asked.

"No, only one at a time. Two can gang up on a woman. I can't wait for them to visit. I hope I don't have to be out of town that night. Or maybe we can pick up a man together for a threesome. Just then the telephone rang. Sarah grabbed it. "Hello.... Yes, this is Sarah.... Right.... They what!.... I'll be at their door when they open."

She rang off. "What's up" I asked.

"The company I was auditing three weeks ago when you showed up. Their books projected a quarterly profit of twenty-five million. We put out a buy recommendation. They just announced a LOSS of one hundred million. I have to find out what's going on."

"I'll help you pack."

I grabbed her suitcase from the hall closet as she dashed to the bedroom closet. I laid her luggage open on the bed. While she threw dresses and underwear into it, I took the bag of toys from my suitcase and added it to hers. She immediately threw it back to me. "Keep it. I'm not going to be distracted by my pussy this trip, My job and my reputation are on the line." I latched the suitcase five minutes later and carried it out to her car. "Darling, I'm sorry I snapped at you. I just can't believe I screwed up that report. You go out and get laid."

"Call me when you get there so I'll know you are okay."

"I'll be fine. There's no reason why your evening should be ruined too."

"I'm not going anywhere unless and until I hear from you. Besides, I haven't unpacked yet. That should take about three hours, so you will be getting there about the time I finish."

She chuckled and put her arms around my neck. "Mike, you are the most infuriating man, and the most lovable." She gave me a quick kiss before driving away."