Stocks and Bondage Ch. 05

Story Info
Mike and Sarah tie up another woman
1.7k words
4.76
3.9k
2
1

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/15/2024
Created 01/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotJim
HotJim
270 Followers

"Oh, shit," Becky said in horror. "You said she wouldn't be back until tomorrow."

I could only shrug my shoulders. I was as surprised as she was.

"Where are you?" Sarah asked. Her voice was getting closer. "Ah, there you are. Aren't you a lovely sight? I'm sorry. I'm Sarah, Mike's wife."

"I'm Becky." Her voice was trembling. Were they shaking hands? I couldn't see because of the blindfold. "I should be going now."

"Have you had your party yet?"

"No."

"Then why leave? You're entitled to have fun too. I'm making you nervous. Don't worry. No one is going to hurt you. I screwed three different men last night. Mike knows about." I nodded my head. "We both play around when we are apart. I called him last night when I was between numbers two and three, and he was getting laid while we were on the phone."

"I know." Becky's voice was still trembling.

"You're the one he was fucking? I thought you are submissive."

"I am, but I wanted to try being dominant, and Mike agreed."

"That's sweet of you, darling." I felt a pair of lips on my cheek. "Right now he's not much use to you. Were you sucking him off when I came in?"

"Yes. How did you know?"

"You have cum on your cheek. Let me show you a little trick for keeping a man hard." I heard a drawer open.

"What's that?"

"It's a butt plug. You know how a man had a hard-on in the morning. Sorry to say it's not because he was dreaming about you. Maybe he was, but it's irrelevant. His bladder is full, and it's pressing on his prostate. The pressure is what gives him the boner. This bulge does the same thing. First, you grease it up liberally like this. The idea is to make him useful, not to tear him apart. Okay, honey, spread your legs." I did as Sarah ordered. "Okay, you do it." I felt the tip of the plug against my anus. "The base fits between his legs.... That's right. Now shove it in him."

"It won't go in all the way. It's too big for him."

"Give it a good hard whack." Becky proved to be an apt pupil. She hit it so hard that it was in I my butt before I felt it in me. In thirty seconds, the prostatic pressure did its job, and my cock was pointing at the ceiling.

"That's amazing!" Becky said excitedly. "I love it."

"There are more handcuffs in that drawer if you want to shackle his feet to the bedframe. You know he can't give you head with the gag in his mouth."

"No, but he can give me nose."

"Huh?"

"I made him get me off by using his nose on my clit."

"I love it! Becky, you and I are going to be good friends. I'm going to bring my bags in while you have your way with him. Are those your bags in Mike's car?"

"Yes. My flight isn't until noon tomorrow. We were planning on me spending the night until you came in."

"You're staying. I'll bring yours in too. We'll take you to the airport tomorrow morning. After you're finished with him, we'll see if he's man enough for two women."

I heard Sarah's high heels leave the room. There was a clicking of metal against metal, then my left ankle was encircled with cold steel; my leg was stretched out; and there was a light ratchet sound. A tug with my legs confirmed that it was attached to the bed post. My right leg was quickly secured. The bed bounced slightly. Becky's legs pressed against my hips. She gripped my dick, and it was enclosed by her hot wet pussy. She sat still savoring the control she had over me for several minutes. It seemed that long. It might only have been a minute or two. I had no sense of time. Her breasts pressed against my chest, and I felt her hot breath on my cheek as she kissed it. Having my legs shackled limited my hip movement, but I managed to do some mini-thrusting into her. The short strokes produced very little friction on my cock, but it did raise Becky's breathing rate. She worked her vaginal muscles to tighten herself around the head of my pecker which, in turn, got me breathing heavily. After a minute, I was ready to unload. I increased my tempo until I couldn't hold back any longer. My cannon firing sent her over the top causing her pussy to contract enough to force me out. As my cock fell out, she sat up erect, grabbed it, positioned herself on top of it and shoved me back inside. After a minute, she relaxed, and her breathing slowed down.

I heard Sarah reenter the room. Becky was motionless. "I love this. He's still rock hard," Becky said. "No argument. No resistance. No fighting. Just total pleasure. Don't get me wrong. I love being submissive too. Last night when Brad saw me bound and naked, I had the most incredible rush. He wanted me and I wanted him. I thought I was embarrassed, but I wasn't. I was just plain horny. I wanted to jump him right then. If Mike had left me bound and gagged, he probably would have ravaged me instead of running off. That would have been so wonderful. I hope I can get into his pants when I get back to the office."

"You shouldn't have any trouble with that body," Sarah said. "I've never been submissive with strangers. I'm not that trusting, but I think I could do it with Mike."

"Being submissive is the best part. You receive all the pleasure while the so-called dominant does all the work. I didn't know that until now. You should try it." Becky got off my boner. "I'll go clean up while you guys have your own fun."

"You can stay. I don't mind sharing him."

"Thank you, but I need time to digest all these new experiences."

Another pussy engulfed my member. "I'm taking this out," Sarah said as the gag was unfastened and removed from my mouth. Her magnificent mammaries pressed against my chest, and her mouth crushed mine. "You are such a wonderful man. I have a special treat for you." She sat up.

The bed jiggled, and I felt Becky's pussy on my mouth. Warm fluid ran over my face, and I realized I was being fed my own cum from Becky's cunt. Her vagina was directly over my open mouth leaving me no alternative but to drink from her. It was tangy and a bit salty and sweet at the same time. Once my meal was over, I began lapping around her clit while Sarah rotated her hips on my lap. Although my organ was still hard, I wasn't ready to climax again, something Sarah took full advantage of as she worked herself into a lather. I don't know how they managed it, or maybe I did it, but they had their orgasms at the same moment. Becky's thighs pressed against my ears while Sarah's pussy milked my manhood. Both women shuddered as their climaxes flowed through their bodies. Sarah's vibrations set me off as I blasted a lot load of cum into her pussy.

All three of us took a few minutes to recover. I expected Sarah to sit on my face, but she didn't. They collapsed on either side of me. Fatigue gave way to sleep.

When I awoke, my arms and legs were free. The blindfold was gone. The sun was coming up. Becky and Sarah were still asleep. They both were pressed against me with smiles illuminating their faces. I tried to get up quietly, but each placed an arm across my chest the moment I moved. My prick was rock hard, and the butt plug was missing from my ass. Very carefully, I moved their arms aside, got up, and went to the bathroom.

They were both awake and stretching when I returned to the bedroom. I crawled back between them. Both of my cheeks were kissed simultaneously. I put an arm around each, and they each put an arm back across my chest. "I love you guys," Becky said softly. "I'll never forget this week. I hope I'll get to see you again." She smiled. "Maybe I'll divorce my husband and marry you two. I'm almost jealous at the thought of you doing anything that doesn't include me. I want both of you for myself."

"That's very sweet," Sarah said. "We're very fond of you, too. We'll find a way for us to meet somewhere. Maybe you can get your husband to join us."

"That fuddy-duddy? Never happen."

"Maybe you could surprise him some night," I said. "Hide the toys under your pillow and cuff and gag him when he's not expecting anything more than a good night's sleep."

"That's right," Sarah said. "The element of surprise would give you time to overpower him before he could react."

"What if it backfires?" Becky asked. "Could I come live with you?"

Sarah looked at me. We nodded to each other. "Of course," Sarah said.

"Meanwhile," I added, "you have Brad to play with."

Sarah and I called our offices as soon as they opened to report we had a friend to take to the airport, and that we would be late for work. We three went out for breakfast before going to the airport.

Our short time in the boarding area was devoted to a lot of good-bye hugs and kisses. Too soon, the flight was announced for boarding. As she entered the jetway, Beckly turned for a last wave. She had tears in her eyes. When I put my arm around Sarah to leave, I saw through my own blurred eyes that she was crying too. Part of our hearts was getting on that plane.

I will make my monthly trip to the main office tomorrow. I have to make a decision. With three women to choose from, and only one night, I have to select one to take to my hotel. Maybe I should pick up all three. Fred will be at the meeting too. That would lighten my workload, assuming Julie doesn't mind. What a predicament.

HotJim
HotJim
270 Followers