All Comments on 'Stolen Interlude'

by Unykorn

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Titillating

Love how what they are doing can be seen but their identities are shadowed. Love this one and your other works!

UnykornUnykornover 7 years agoAuthor
Anonymous

Thank you, I'm glad that you have enjoyed reading my stories and that you continue to do so as I post more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I've loved your works

But don't feel this one as much. You set up her feelings at the start so well that I could feel the headache coming and lack of desire to be there. That in turn made me irritated with him. The scene was great and sexy, but you killed my mood before it started. :/ But, that's just cranky me.

UnykornUnykornover 7 years agoAuthor
Hello Anonymous, Cranky You

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my Scene. It was easy to describe the headache and being tired of noise etc because that is exactly what I get like when there are any more than about 6 people in the same room lol. But I'd never get cranky at my partner for sneaking up on me and demanding sex. Sex usually helps relieve any headache I may have by releasing tension. Maybe I should have put it at the end that my headache had disappeared. If I had been truly sick then I would hope that any man that I am with, Dom or not, would not put those sorts of demands on me. I wouldn't stay with someone who was that inconsiderate.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous