Stolen Secrets

Story Info
Two related anthro stallions take some fun on the farm...
1.2k words
11.5k
10
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

--

Keiran groaned as his father pressed him back against the old stone wall that had stood there for many years. In his father's lifetime, the stallion's tail flicking back and forth, anxious in a time of such lust, it had been repaired numerous times, though it had been his grandfather that had erected it. Never before had that very wall seen such a display of carnal lust such as what the two anthro stallions demonstrated, the two clad in jeans and plaid shirts, their coats patched through with black and white.

"Unnff... God, dad..."

Keiran's head rolled back but the press of Nick's lips was relentless, the soft, velvety touch turning to nips and sharper kisses with the press of his tongue, drawing a love bite to life on the trembling, white expanse of his son's neck. Nick didn't know how to be gentle when his cock was hard and being soft simply wasn't something that he had ever learned to do as a farmer, at least in his time. It was not something either that it seemed likely would ever be required.

His son moaned, pressed back against the old barn wall, the one that was used as a cowshed but, in the Autumn months, was empty of the soft, mooing bodies shuffling about. It was quiet but for a skylark, warbling away somewhere, and their shared lust, cocks rising to attention, Nick grunting as he fumbled with his son's jeans.

"Get over, boi..."

He chuckled roughly, his chin a little coarser than usual, needing to trim the thicker hair there frequently, if not daily, to appear presentable. Nick's wife had passed away many years back but it was not as if he didn't miss her, only that he had found a part of her too in his adult son, Keiran nickering softly as he was pushed over a barrel. His paws scrambled to clutch onto the far side of it, holding onto the rim, his jeans sliding down to expose a vulnerable round of a butt, thick and wanting, yielding to the desperate pressure of his father's fingers.

"You can't go a day without a fuck, can you?"

Nick teased him, but there was a fatherly softness in his tone that could not help but come through, even if it was not his usual way of being and going. It was just how he was as he leaned in, his cock freed and swelling, a mottled length in pink and grey. The medial ring wrinkle smoothed out as much as it was able as he grunted in the back of his throat, rolling his hardening shaft against his son's bare buttocks, though the both of them knew that there was only one way that their heated liaison in the damp autumnal air could end. Lust was the course of the day and it was as delicious as ever, the flat tip of Nick's shaft questing for entrance, drooling pre-cum.

There was no sense in holding back from such passion as Keiran ducked his head, hiding his moans the best he could, his dad pushing into his backdoor entrance with single-minded determination. He couldn't dominate his father but relished in the sweet submission he could offer in turn, grunting and groaning, his chin tucked down. Keiran's ears flicked back and forth, his mind in hesitant conflict with his body, though he could not have denied anything to the pounding force of his dad's cock.

It was rough and crude, spearing into him, inch after delicious inch, a throbbing mass of stud-meat that demanded entry. His father thrust, rocking him against the tilting barrel, but it was up to the younger stallion to hold himself there and steady, groaning, so full, strained to "breaking point", though he would never be harmed through any of his liaisons with his father. No, that was not what the nature of their relationship was about, his own cock hard and drooling, pointing down against the barrel while his stud of a father took all he craved from him.

Keiran's body was up for grabs as the stud pounded into him, seeing a little of his younger self in his son, the round of his stomach not yet present on such a young form. But the hot tightness of his son's backside closing around him, that pucker stretching so wonderfully, had him snorting headily, lost to lust as he thrust and thrust, intent only on the bliss of ecstasy that was to come.

Nothing else, nothing could matter but orgasm. It was a base need, a carnal need, and something that played back and forth between the two of them as Keiran's cock jerked and drooled. There was no telling which of them would climax first but it didn't matter either, every thrust of Nick's grinding wantonly over the younger stallion's prostate, demanding attention, more and more. It was all that Keiran could do to cling onto the barrel, remaining somewhat upright, huffing and snorting, twisting his hips back and forth.

"Unff... Fuck... More... Dad..."

That was something that Keiran was more than happy to give, the slam of his hips against Keiran's buttocks echoing across the adjacent fields, though there was no one there to hear them. Completely alone, he was free to plunder his son's tight arse as much as he liked, using his full length, the light paunch of his gut pressing over Keiran's buttocks as he drove in particularly deep.

Yet there was no more ceremony to his orgasm, Keiran's paw leaping to his cock, than there was the coming of the dawn, the stud hunkering down tightly, shoulders rounding. He grunted and groaned deeply, a self-satisfied sound, cock aching and throbbing as his heaving nuts spent every drop they had to give. Keiran was well-used to taking his father's cream up under his tail but that still did not stop him from pumping his cock over and over again, jacking off furiously as he moaned out loud.

"Yes... Oh... Fuck..."

He spent a load as his father climaxed inside him, cum slopping out around the length of his father's cock, as tight as fit as it was. So tight and so full: his head swam as he pumped his own dick, paw working furiously, though the seed that came from that thick length was wasted, sadly so. Spent onto the ground, it soaked away too quickly, leaving Keiran panting over the barrel, his father buried deep in his tail hole, even his tail flagged and hopelessly shoved out of the way in the hopes of getting an inch or two more.

The day was quiet, grey autumnal light filtering through the clouds. Keiran smiled.

It would be a good, long winter there on the farm with plenty of time to spend with his father while the land rested.

He couldn't wait for all that was to come.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMarealmost 3 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Frosty Fun for Father and Son Father and son stallion anthros fuck lustfully...in NonHuman
How I Became a Breeding Bull Ch. 01 Brick meets Laura dancing, has sex with husband's permission.in Loving Wives
Closeted Family Secrets Ch. 01 Derek finds out his parents aren't as vanilla as he thought.in Loving Wives
Tales of a Bull Pt. 01 A bull meets a new hotwife for the first time.in Loving Wives
Jillian Continues to Learn Jillian meets up with her neighbor again.in Loving Wives
More Stories