All Comments on 'Stories We Ruined Together Pt. 06'

by Initiate_me

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
MigbirdMigbirdalmost 2 years ago

Masturbation scene well written; quite erotic. The invitation to join and his rather lame decline feel perfect with your storyline and characters. Thought she would be more embarrassed by decline, which would be in line with her insecurities; indeed, anyone not in a well established relationship would feel that way when essentially rejected; or she would pissed off to cover the embarrassment of rejection. She is both to a degree, I guess. Wonder about her ability to distinguish between “need” and “want”. The former can be a troubling emotion.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

One small typo (perhaps) in paragraph 7:

"But I had a job to do. As a researcher, as an author. And I was determined to do it. When I rubbed the tip of the dildo against the wet lips of my labia, my body shook, and I thought for a second I was going to come right then. But it subsided quickly. I continued, making circles, all the while wondering what this looked like for him. Was this a fantasy or his?..."

I think you meant "...a fantasy of his..." not "...a fantasy or his..."

still, delightfully portrayed. I'm very much enjoying this series, but an worried about the ending. I don't want to see her hurt. but I can't help myself. I will finish this tonight.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous