Stories We Ruined Together Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll go get them." He was up and gone like a flash, upstairs. I checked that I had everything I'd come with, and waited. With that tired feeling, the need to be alone and to rest, after an excess of socialising. Ed came down the stairs, looking happy to see me, and reached for me.

"Sorry, I remembered I needed to order something online, so I left you sleeping for a moment. Are you feeling alright?"

"I'm fine. Just tired." We broke the hug, and kissed. Gareth and Mary appeared and came down the stairs, and I said goodbyes to them, thanking them for the meal, and they smiled and said nice things. Ed and I stepped outside. The taxi pulled up.

"Thanks for coming. I'm really glad that you all got to meet."

"It was lovely. Thanks for having me over."

His hand toyed with the strap of my dress, then gently rubbed my shoulder, and I felt a pulse of anticipation for our next opportunity to be physical together. Evidently thinking the same, he said that he had thought about the next scene on the list. Jumping into the river. That he knew a river that would be safe, in a place not too far away, another town. That we could go there next weekend and stay in a hotel, in order to jump in at night, like in the book.

"That could be fun, don't you think? To be away together, get out in the moonlight... I think it could be wonderful."

"I think so too." I was so happy. And excited. The idea of being away with him, in a hotel room... somehow that was different from my flat, somehow it was even more exciting. I knew that we would do it, I knew that we would sleep together. And I wanted that so, so much. Everything in me was crying out for it.

***

12