All Comments on 'Stormy Night'

by zaynab_riyab

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
PoppylovesolderPoppylovesolderover 2 years ago

I wish someone would call me 'a succulent chocolate cake'. Loved your story.

zaynab_riyabzaynab_riyabover 2 years agoAuthor

@Poppylovesolder

Glad to know that you loved the story :)

chytownchytownover 2 years ago

****First story good read. Thanks for sharing. I look forward to future stories.

Olderman60Olderman60over 2 years ago

As an older man, loved the thought of being seduced by a nymphomaniac teacher!

I still have so much to learn from beautiful women like you, please teach me more!

Great story and look forward to more.

LaRascasseLaRascasseover 2 years ago

Liked the story. Was short and sweet and gave just the details that were needed. Looking forward to more chapters and the relationship between Anita and Prakash going further

indian_exec2000indian_exec2000over 2 years ago

A promising start. I hope you will continue to write many more stories.

dmallorddmallordover 2 years ago

The theme is an old one, but you story carries it off pretty well. I would suggest a bit more descriptive build up for the sex scene(s). If you look at the build up of the drive to her home, you had more about the rain than how he rained inside of her! I had to stretch my imagination a bit to believe she was a nympo - I took her word for it! ;-) Thanks for the opportunity to read your submission. My English vocabulary and syntax are quite different, so it was also interesting to read and take note of the language use differences between terms and dialogue use. Good first effort!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ohh...a desi school teacher who loves sex...awesome!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great !!! great build up, seductive as well as entertaining.. call from the son in between was really funny... u could have increase seductive part more. overall a god experience

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good short story that keeps you hooked for more. I’d suggest more foreplay and wittier conversations. Is there going to be a second chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This could be so much better if it didn't rely on the cliches in every sub-par erotica I've ever read, and I've read a lot. The author calls characters sexy, without defining what makes them sexy. It says she m@sturb@tes flatly, when it could describe sensation, not to mention overly dramatic all-caps mo@ning. Author needs to read some worthy erotica and open herself to true feedback from veteran writers who could actually make this piece worthwhile.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous