Story Card Update on New Stories Page

Story Info
Please share your feedback on an updated Story Card.
292 words
7k
5

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 12/29/2023
Created 11/14/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Literotica
Literotica
2,154 Followers

Happy Holidays everyone reading and writing at Literotica!!

Thank you to everyone who shared constructive feedback about the new design of the New Stories Page. While most Literotica Readers on phones seem to like the updated responsive design, a suggestion that we heard often was that the new Story Cards can be difficult to quickly scan on wide screen desktop browsers and high resolution tablets.

The reason the Story Card was difficult to scan on wide screen devices (according to the feedback we received) is that the Category and Date are right aligned. On narrow screen devices (like phones), the right alignment is easy to scan. As the Story Card gets wider, right alignment separates the Category and Date from the Author Name.

We've attempted to resolve this issue by changing the behavior of the Story Card on wide screen devices only. If you're using a wide screen device to view the New Stories Page today, you should see a change to the alignment of the Category and Date.

This is what the two different versions of the Story Card look like:

To see the new Story Card behavior (Version 2), you must be viewing the New Story Page.

Compare the New Stories Page behavior to the current version of the Story Card (Version 1) on the Tags Portal (Romance).

If you're using a phone or other narrow screen device, you shouldn't notice any difference between Version 1 and Version 2.

Please take a look at both Story Card designs and let us know in the comments which one you prefer and if you have any suggestions to improve the behavior.

Thank you again for all of the helpful feedback and have a Happy New Year!!

Literotica
Literotica
2,154 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
118 Comments
PappasleazePappasleaze3 months ago

using my lap top I would prefer version 1 but I get version 2. I have found that I look less as I am on less since it is to hard to read. I log on here for enjoyment and to relax, now I have to work to find what I am interested in

Eric_ShiftEric_Shift3 months ago

I prefer version 2

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Liked the running scores on the index page. Miss it from these versions.

KTD2020KTD20204 months ago

I only use a phone, so I’m not seeing any difference.

One thing I would like to see is the addition of filters to the page, if possible. It would be nice to be able to see only specified categories.

sorin61sorin614 months ago

I suddenly can't filter stories by category. It takes three times longer to look through all the text to find category and skip if I'm not interested.

Otherwise, it would be good to have rating also on the New page.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Enigma A comical end I think.in Loving Wives
Happy Little Family A blended family go to family therapy.in Loving Wives
Double Switch Couples Switched Not Only Partners, But Places.in Loving Wives
Funeral Harem Should you forgive after 20 years.in Loving Wives
He Loved Lucy He loved Lucy, but who did she love?in Loving Wives
More Stories