Story of Bobby

Story Info
Bobby's Adventures Begin.
1.2k words
4.19
5.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Graduated from the University of Alabama - Birmingham, was recently hired as a physician assistant, moved away from home, and finally on my own. My name is Rebecca, friends call me Bobby. I am nothing special, 5' 2'', 98 pounds, shoulder-length red hair, blue eyes, and 32B breasts. My body is toned from years of running and swimming. Just an average woman in her 20s. I have had boyfriends and occasional girlfriends in high school and college. So, I am far from being a virgin, but nothing prepared me for my new adventures.

Working as a physician assistant was great, the staff was friendly, and for the most part, so were the patients. About 4 weeks into the job, that all changed when Mr. Wallace entered my life. Mr. Wallace stood about 6'4'', muscular build, and was the darkest black person I have ever seen. However, Mr. Wallace's most striking feature other than his cock (will get to that later) was his dark brown eyes. When he looked at you, you became submissive. He was the alpha and you were his as he saw fit.

When I walked into Room 4, I hesitated as I saw Mr. Wallace sitting on the examination table wearing a paper gown that barely covered his body. He smiled and said hello as he got off the table to shake my hand. I wasn't sure, but I thought I saw a large bulge pressing against the gown as he stood up. He smiled again and I was lost in his eyes. So, dominating that I felt he was reading my thoughts. I gathered myself the best that I could, shook his hand, and asked him what brought him today.

He sat back on the table and indicated he was in for his routine physical. After asking typical medical history questions, I told Mr. Wallace that I needed to listen to his heartbeat and breathing. Being so short, I could not lean in close to use my stethoscope. Mr. Wallace smiled again and separated his legs and again, I saw that bulge again pressing even harder against his gown. As I stepped closer, I felt his groin pressing against my abdomen, my breathing quickening. I was lost in the moment, as I felt my pussy begin to drip. I felt Mr. Wallace's hands on my ass sliding under my skirt as he pulled me closer. I felt his tongue entering my mouth. I offered no resistance as his tongue probe my mouth and his fingers explored my ass.

As we broke the kiss, he looked at me and said, on your knees, slut. Not knowing why, I instantly fell to my knees as he stripped out of his gown. I was at eye level with the largest and blackest cock I have ever seen with massive balls hanging so low. His cock was only partially hard as it was already 7 inches, the head was enormous just like the rest of his cock. Veins protruded along it's entire length. Looking up at him, I saw him staring at me with those eyes.

Open your mouth, I have no time to play, have meetings to attend, he commanded. I quickly opened my mouth, and I felt the head of his cock pressing against my lips. There was a knock on the door, and I immediately tried to get up. His hands holding my head prevented me from moving. Enter he said and Kate, the office medical assistant walked in.

Kate was in her mid-30s trying to relive her younger years. She was about 5'7'', 130 lbs, with wider hips and ass from having 2 children, 34D breasts, and hair dyed black tied in a ponytail.

I told you she would fall for you, Kate said as she closed the door and entered the room.

Did I ask you to speak? Mr. Wallace stared at her as he spoke.

No daddy, Kate replied submissively.

Now hold her head as I shove my cock down her throat. I want my balls slapping against her chin. I looked up in terror as I felt Kate's long fingernails wrap around my hair. Mr. Wallace started slowly. The head of his cock stretched my lips further apart than they have ever been. As I continued to look up, he said, you are mine, you will do as I say, this is not a request or asking for your permission, you are my fucking toy. Looking into the eyes all I could do is just nod even though I knew it wasn't needed.

He smiled and pushed more of his cock towards the back of my throat. I struggled to breathe, my eyes watering. Kate smiled and whispered, you can take it, baby, just relax. I heard a pop as his cock entered my throat for the first time. I panicked and began to struggle. Hold her still, Mr. Wallace growled as he began to force more of his cock into my throat. Kate's grabbed more of my hair, and I felt her shove my head forwards. Breathe through your nose, Mr. Wallace commanded. With one final push, Mr. Wallace's 13 inches was down my throat, and began to fuck my face. Slavia leaking from the sides of my mouth, dripping onto my blouse and floor. Pull off her top and bra. I want to see her tits. Kate immediately reached down and tore off my blouse and quickly undid my bra exposing my tits to her and more importantly to Mr. Wallace. Nice, he smiled giving me a sense of pride. Soon my tits were covered with drool as Mr. Wallace continued to fuck my face. His balls slapped against my chin. My makeup was ruined. I did not care; I was Mr. Wallace's newest toy and I wanted to be his favorite.

I felt Mr. Wallace's cock begin to harden even more and began to twitch in my throat. Ropes of cum began to shoot down my throat filling my stomach. You do not get off that easy, Mr. Wallace smiled. Pulling out his cock, thick cum began to cover my face. Never have I felt so much hot cum striking my face. Keep your mouth open. I felt his cock reenter my throat, never stopping to allow me to adjust to the size of his cock. He resumed fucking my face. Cum and saliva went everywhere. I felt Katies naked breast on my face. Opening my eyes, I saw her licking cum off Mr. Wallace's stomach. He pulled his cock out of my mouth and slammed it into Kate's face. I saw the bulge in her throat. She never gagged as her throat was violated. Kate's pussy was so close to my face, I moved until I was in between her legs, pushing her shirt up, I noticed she wasn't wearing panties. Her pussy was bald. I immediately shoved my face into her cunt and quickly slid my tongue into her pussy. Kate began to rub her pussy against my face as I continued to lick her pussy.

You are here to suck my cock and not to eat pussy, Mr. Wallace spoke. Kate got off my face and Mr. Wallace grabbed my head shoving his cock down my throat once more as he began to cum again.

Pulling out, wiping his cock and balls clean with the gown, he looked at me and said, when I contact you, you will do immediately what it says. No questions. You are mine. He got dressed, leaving me and Kate a mess in Examination Room 4.