Story of Osu Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still looking at the ceiling, Sergei growled low in his throat.

"That is NOT helping! Go run through the warm up while I have a chat with my body here."

Sam giggled as she went to stretch and warm up, and Sergei couldn't help laughing with her. He was continually surprised by how much he truly liked her. He desired her, that much was certain and seemed to be increasing exponentially with every moment they spent together. But he genuinely liked her sense of humour, her wit, her personality. He loved hearing her thoughts and comments coming out of that sexy, sassy mouth.

Feeling like he had finally gotten things under control in his pants, he stood and approached Sam. With great effort, he managed to focus on the techniques he wanted to review with her and a couple of new manoeuvres for special circumstances.

In particular, he wanted to go over ground techniques. Her opponent was several belt levels above her, and there was a high likelihood she would end up on the mat at some point in the fight. He wanted her to have a couple of options for when that happened.

Surprisingly, they were able to transition fairly quickly to focused training and spent the better part of a full hour working hard together.

Sam was a quick learner with a lot of drive, and she picked up the new moves quickly. Finally, with both of them getting tired, she managed the improbable: she swept Sergei's standing leg and dropped him to the floor.

Thrilled, she executed a scoring strike while he was down and then playfully celebrated the momentous occasion. Dropping to sit on him with her knees on his arms, pinning them, she raised her arms and laughingly celebrated.

"Yes! Victory!!!"

Sergei knew as he went down that she had a good opportunity and was thrilled when she managed to capitalise on it with a good hit. But when she dropped on top of him, the mood changed in an instant.

Suddenly, she was inches from his face, with her legs spread, and only the thin fabric of her pants separating them. Too good an opportunity to miss, Sergei lifted his head and drove his tongue into her cleft, stabbing at her clit with the tip.

Sam's reaction was priceless.

He watched her above him as her body folded suddenly forward with the sensation, her hands landing on either side of his head and her hips jerking harshly towards his face. Her face went slack with surprise and the sudden onslaught of desire.

"Fuck!!" The expletive burst from her on a gasp.

Freeing his arms easily, he planted his hands on her ass and pressed her firmly to his lips, letting his hot breath warm her further through the cotton. Taking full advantage of the opportunity, he licked her strongly through the rough fabric, feeling it soak quickly with his saliva and her arousal.

Running his tongue up and down her slit, flicking repeatedly at her clit, he was rewarded by the way she rocked her hips desperately at his face, driving herself harder onto his lips and tongue.

The fabric of her pants was quickly transparent from the moisture, and Sergei was treated to the sight of Sam's plump, pink folds spread before him and her clit hardening and throbbing noticeably. Running his tongue over her clit again and again, he used the very texture of the cotton to bring her pleasure.

Wanting to take her even higher, Sergei quickly rolled Sam off his face and stripped off her pants. His followed a second later and then he was kneeling, sitting in the traditional seiza position and pulling Sam back onto his lap, facing away from him. She followed his lead immediately, sliding back on his cock and driving herself hard onto him.

Reaching up, Sergei turned Sam's head so he could capture her mouth in a deep kiss, before he started to slide back and forth in her. A ragged moan broke from her throat as he began to move, and she dropped her head forward with the pleasure and started to ride him hard.

Fuck, fuck, fuck, was all he could think.

Her wet heat closed on him and milked his shaft, his tip buried to the hilt in her. She took control of the pace and pounded her flesh around him, dragging him forcefully towards his orgasm. His head spun and all he could do was drive harder, faster, deeper. His blood boiled in his veins and his balls tightened as he hurtled closer to losing his mind.

Reaching for her waist, he quickly stripped off her gi and tank top, casting them aside. Her sports bra, he pulled over her head, but at the last moment, he twisted it over her wrists to secure them together. Pulling her bound hands down behind his head, he now had her entire body spread out for him to play with.

He wanted her to come and he wanted her to come hard.

Reaching one hand around to tweak and pull her nipples, the other he slid down her stomach to bury in her folds.

Sam's head thrashed back and forth with the pleasure as he overloaded her senses with his torment. His thick, throbbing cock pounded deep inside her, over and over, while his strong fingers twisted and pulled at her nipples, making her pant and gasp. But most devastating of all, his fingertip circled her clit rapidly, pressing and stroking and making her entire body vibrate with the spiralling sensations.

Sam's gasps quickly turned to cries as Sergei pounded her tight, wet pussy while mauling her nipples and torturing her clit. He could feel her legs trembling and the muscles within her walls start to ripple on him.

She was close, so close. Increasing the pressure of his fingers on her nipple, he pinched and twisted firmly, while pressing hard on her clit and driving his shaft as deep into her as he could.

As her orgasm started around him, he couldn't help dropping his head to the curve of her neck and unleashing the animal in him. Biting her hard at the juncture of her neck and shoulder, he gave in to the biggest climax he'd ever experienced and muffled his shout of release with her skin, bucking and gasping as her waves of pleasure continued to milk him for long moments.

Sam rode out her pleasure in his lap, head thrown back, mouth open, wrists bound tightly, her cries and moans eclipsed by the feeling of his teeth on her skin, which left her silently exploding on him, too overwhelmed with sensations to form sounds.

She came back to reality gradually, Sergei's hands sliding slowly and deliberately over her body, revelling in the feel of her and what they had just shared. Finally, she slid from his lap and sprawled on her back on the floor.

Panting hard, she looked at Sergei, still on his knees, dragging breath into his lungs and looking at her shell-shocked but still hungry.

"Well, that was...unexpected," Sam said, still shaken.

"My body feels so electrified, I don't know if I'm going to pass out or come again at the slightest touch."

"I know exactly what you mean. Exactly." Sergei agreed.

"That was...yes...unexpected."

Slowly, his lips curled into a bemused smile.

"Sam, what are you doing to me? You've cast a spell on me. I definitely like it, though."

Still sprawled out naked in front of him, Sam smiled back at him.

"You cast quite the spell yourself, Sensei."

Looking up at the ceiling, she blew her bangs out of her eyes and looked thoughtful.

"I wonder how much of that other people heard? Did we just put on a radio show for everyone on this floor?"

Reaching out to slowly wrap his hand around Sam's ankle, Sergei chuckled.

"We're safe. These rooms are pretty much soundproof.

I stopped in here earlier this afternoon to talk to Sensei Steve and opened the door during his group's training. Twenty people yelling "kiai" and I couldn't hear them with the door closed. Your reputation is safe."

"It's really not my reputation I care about." Sam snorted, with a pointed look at Sergei.

"Really?" his look was amused.

"Then why don't you walk out of here right now with me?"

"Naked in the lobby? I'd scare small children!" Sam laughed.

"But if you're talking about clothed, I'm really only being discreet for your sake. I know this isn't something you want broadcast." she looked rueful.

"Ohh, naked in the lobby, you'd start a riot, but it wouldn't be from fear," Sergei countered with a small groan.

He leaned in and whispered conspiratorially, "you're seriously hot."

"Ha!" Sam laughed. "You're hilarious!"

"Seriously! You have admirers you haven't even noticed. Trust us all on this. You're hot."

"Yeah, well," Sam looked at him then like she was considering another ride in his lap and continued "you're pretty damned incredible yourself."

Sergei dipped his head and flushed at the compliment. Stroking his hand up Sam's leg, he swatted her ass lightly.

"Come on, delirious woman. Let's get cleaned up and try to have a meal in the restaurant. I should make an appearance at some point tonight, and I really don't want to spend the evening without you.

Think you can behave, so I don't end up having to sneak off to the bathroom to think of you and take care of myself?"

Groaning loudly, Sam threw her hands up and rubbed them over her eyes in frustration.

"What's wrong?!" Sergei asked.

"You had to put that picture in my mind? How the hell am I going to behave when now all I can think of is you stroking your cock until you come hard with me on your mind?"

She dropped her hands and looked at him, eyes smouldering at the picture she'd just described.

"Now that, I'd love to see."

"I was right. You are evil," he chuckled.

Sergei shook his head at her, but there was no hiding the twitch his cock gave at her words. Groaning softly, he rose to his feet and reached out for her hand, drawing her up next to him.

"Perhaps we need to make extra sure we can behave in public. Might need to take the edge off again upstairs before we meet the others...I'm feeling...edgy again."

He palmed her ass as he spoke, drawing her against his returning erection.

"You're evil." he repeated. "Evil, and addictive." He looked down at her.

"Oh, and you're going to need to keep yourself covered up, too."

He lightly traced the mark rising at the base of her neck. "Apparently, I have a problem with restraint, too."

Sam giggled and rolled her eyes.

"I think I'm ok with that. Give me unrestrained Sergei any time - seriously, please!"

She leered at him comically before asking "How visible is it?"

"Your gi will cover it. I think. Your tank top, not sure."

He collected her clothes with his own from the floor and said "I guess we'll find out."

In moments, they were both presentable again.

Her gi just covered the mark on her neck, but it was clearly visible in just her tank top. Sergei looked embarrassed when he looked at it.

"You may have some trouble explaining that, especially since anyone who saw you today knows that wasn't there before."

Sam shrugged her shoulders.

"Well, I'll just Mary Poppins anyone who asks."

"You'll what, now?" Sergei looked adorably confused.

"As Mary Poppins said, 'I never explain anything.' Much simpler that way. As long as it's just me that's affected, I'm good."

Sam tossed her hair over her shoulder and headed to the door with a swing in her step.

"Oh, Sam," Sergei marvelled quietly "you are so much better than good."

At the door, they gave each other one last check to make sure nothing might give them away. Then, Sam slipped out the door and headed for the elevator, thankful for the empty corridor. She was hoping they could avoid getting Sergei into any awkward situations. So far, they had been fortunate.

She couldn't stop her imagination from offering up other adventures they might get away with. Oh, the possibilities....

To be continued....

12