Storytime with Maya

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly I could feel her gaze on my face. I leaned back and took in the beautiful sight in front of me. Her breasts bouncing up and down. She started moving faster. I knew I was close. I didn't know if she was on the pill, and honestly I didn't care. In that moment I decided I needed to cum inside her.

I watched as her beautiful body rose up and down on me. My hands grasped onto her hips with a death grip. My fingers extended, grabbing onto her ass as she bounced up and down. Her moans were driving me crazy. I felt my body tense up. Our eyes locked on each other. It was almost a silent question. We knew each other well enough. She could read the look on my face.

"Cum in me," she whispered. "I know you've thought about exploding deep inside me. This is your chance."

Those words were all I needed to hear. She wanted it as badly as I wanted to do it. I arched my back with a guttural moan. My cock spasmed out of control, shooting deep inside her as I screamed out. I felt her mouth on mine, her tongue instantly in my mouth. I kissed her back as my seed continued to drop inside her. We embraced as I felt her cum as well, coating my cock with her warm juices.

Maya crawled off me and rested her head on my shoulder. I gave her a soft kiss on the forehead.

"You're right. I have thought about that. Many many times...." I whispered.

She playfully smacked my bare shoulder. "Pervert," she joked.

"Damn right." I peaked outside the car. While nobody was watching us, there were definitely people near the car. "We might want to stay here a bit. People." Sure, we could have easily put some clothes on. But I just wanted to enjoy Maya while I could.

"Good idea..."

12