All Comments on 'Str8 Turn Out Ch. 10: Sissymaid to Bride'

by Humiliater

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasies11 months ago

Two things I didn't expect, or think about. First, I didn't realize that I MYSELF have been digitally "outing" myself for years! I've watched gay/sissy porn now and then. I read similar stories in the privacy of my own place. I even comment and share my thoughts in comment sections, like I'm doing now! FUCK!

The 2nd thing is Miguel... Miguel, I think STILL felt like a man, even though he let Coach treat him like a sissy. Chrissie was much more submissive, so Miguel took the opportunity to maintain his maleness and self-esteem by topping Chrissie. I think Miguel orientation is STILL manly and he's confirming that to himself, by taking Chrissie as HIS gurl.

HumiliaterHumiliater11 months agoAuthor

@ Michaelfantasies You are spot on that Miguel is a natural top which makes his submission to Coach horrific, while when Chrissy is on top, she is doing her best to make sweet love to Miguel as an equal. So Miguel does the same for Chrissy when he is on top.

Poor Chrissy's problem is that while he is mostly straight, he is coming to terms with being a total submissive under terrible circumstances. He is a boy that desperately needs a daddy to take care of him.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I definitely need a miguel Chrissy story too now

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous