Str8 Turn Out Ch. 10: Sissymaid to Bride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sweet...!

A few swigs and a coupe of beers later I was feeling no pain and my butt was colder than my beer. I went to check out my butt in the mirror and hit the shower to get the sex scent off me. My ass cheeks were still red and sore, but no longer painful. I went to get a fresh pair of panties, but then I remembered Miguel's gift! I couldn't wait to try it on!

I realized how tipsy I was when I tried to step into the pink nylon panties. I had to sit on the bed to get them on. They were so cute with scalloped edging at the waist and leg openings and a cute pink bow at the waistband in front and back. I slipped the stretchy pink nighty over my head and gasped as it slid down my smooth torso. I fixed my lipstick and stepped back to admire how I looked in my new pretty pink nighty. The top fit like a glove and it flared out at the waist so the skirt fluttered becomingly if I did a little spin. Mmm... Miguel was going to love this I thought. Th e lace trim at the hem came down just below my crotch in front and you could see the tempting bottom of my perky pantied ass in the back.

Then I remembered something...white satin sheets. I had a pair that I had used two or three times. Haven't we all? I pulled them out of the back of the closet and changed the bed. I jumped in and gave them a test spin. Mmm... they felt delicious on my hairless skin and glorious over my nighty and panties. Yum!

I pulled myself away and minced out to the kitchen to grab another beer. There was no reason for me to mince, but my new nighty set seemed to be bringing out my girly side. I sat down on the sofa to watch some tube, but I found myself sitting like a girl, leaning on the arm with my smooth legs tucked beneath me. As I took a slug of beer, I noticed my red nails and held my hand out like a girl would to admire my nails. Hmm...I could use some jewelry. I caught myself imagining wearing a bunch of gaudy rings and clinking bracelets...really slutty stuff. Maybe I should make this my last beer and head for bed.

As I slipped into my nest of satin, I thought about Miguel coming by in the morning to wake me up, but the thought that sent me off to sissy dreamland was knowing that Tyler's head was about a foot away from mine on the other side of the wall. He would have a sleepless night trying to come to terms with the fact that he had let the sissy next door fuck him. He had voluntarily surrendered his virginity to another man and my cum was deep inside him, my protein invading every cell in his body.

But he sweetest thought of all was that like me, Tyler would soon be experiencing that empty feeling inside...

An emptiness that could only be filled but anther man's cock in his "straight" ass...

Sweet...

I awoke just as the predawn light filtered into my bedroom. I glanced sleepily at the clock. 5:13.

Miguel! He'll be here any minute. I ducked into the bathroom, took a long piss, brushed my teeth, fixed my bed head and my lipstick. I headed back to bed, pulled back the blankets and struck a pose just as I heard Miguel's key in my lock.

Miguel froze when he entered my bedroom and then smiled.

I had pulled back the covers, exposing the white satin sheets. I lay there in my nighty in a classic bikini centerfold pose. I was on my left side, propped up on one elbow with my other hand on my hip and my upper leg bent slightly with my knee on the mattress.

"Buenos Dias, Senor Janitor," I teased. "I believe you owe your maricon some kisses and hugs..."

Miguel walked over to me with his keys jingling on his belt and sat on the edge of the bed. He chucked me under the chin and said simply, "Chreesie..." I melted inside even before his lips touched mine. Damn that accent...! We made out while Miguel yanked off his boots and I ran my free hand over his body, savoring his tight musculature. Once his boots were off, Miguel broke the kiss and I playfully pulled off his cap and popped it on my own head and gave him a wink. That must have pushed one of Miguel's buttons because the next instant we were all over each other! Our hands were grabbing, stroking and kneading while our mouths virtually devoured each other. Miguel must have been as turned on by me in my nighty as I was by him in his uniform. Soon he was practically tearing his pants open as I yanked down the back of my panties for him. We kissed as I lubed up and my ass and his cock before I guided him into my pussy. He easily slid into my still stretched out hole and we got down to some serious rutting! Miguel's keys jingled and I squeaked along with the bed as he took me. He was panting, "Chreesie... Chreesie..." in my ear while I was moaning, "Miguel... Miguel..." in his.

For a good ten minutes we fucked, kissed, moaned and panted until with a final, Chreeess-ssiiieeee...!" Miguel planted his flag up my hole and flooded my core with his seed.

FUCK... we just lay there in the afterglow. I stroked his silky hair while his cap was still somehow sitting on my head. Miguel sheepishly disengaged and I put his cap back on his head. He had to get back to work and put his boots on while I lay on my side and snuggled against him. He stood up, gave me a sweet peck on the lips and tucked me back into bed. I watched him leave and settled back into my satin sheets in my nighty, pleasantly drifting off until my alarm went off...

The church doors opened before me and the organist started playing "Here Comes the Bride". The pews were filled with family, friends and co-workers who all stood up and turned to look at me. I looked down in horror at the way I was dressed. OMG. I was dressed as a blushing bride in front of everyone I knew! My wedding gown was a translucent white satin hobble skirt which meant that the whole congregation could see my undies! It was obvious to all that I was wearing a white satin corset with garters, stockings and thong panties under the translucent dress. My hands were bound by a white ribbon that was tied around my chest so I couldn't lower my bouquet of pink flowers to hide my raging hardon.

My dad was standing at my side, holding a white satin leash that was attached to the rhinestone trimmed white satin sissy collar around my neck. My dad yanked on my leash and started to drag me down the aisle. I tried to protest, but there was a penis gag in my mouth with a big glittering pink rhinestone at the end so it looked like a had a big diamond jammed in my mouth. The rubber penis in my mouth kept shooting volleys of cum into my mouth that I had to gulp down endlessly. There was a yank on my leash so I had no choice but to tiptoe along as my dad dragged me down the aisle to give me away to another man. I struggled to keep up because the hobble skirt only let me take tiny steps in my painfully high white satin pumps. The guests looked me over and some giggled, others frowned in disapproval as I click-clacked on my high heels that caused me to present my plump backside invitingly as I swished down the aisle to my fate. With all the layers of nylon audible sliding over each other, I was literally swishing down the aisle. I looked ahead past my dad to see a grinning Coach waiting for me. Please NO!

Then I saw Coach's white collar. I wasn't marrying Coach after all. He was marrying me...but to whom? Then Miguel entered from the right dressed as a groom and a smirking Tyler as best man. My best buds from school, Logan and Dillon were groomsmen, but they were wearing their old soccer uniforms and shit eating grins at my predicament. All my old teammates were in uniform in pews on the right, pointing, laughing and wolf whistling at me. I pleaded through my gag with my dad to stop this, "Mweess, mop, mad. My mon't mant moo mawwy Miwell. My mon't mant moo mwee ma missy mwide."

(Please stop, dad. I don't want to marry Miguel. I don't want to be a sissy bride.)

The music stopped as we arrived at the front of the church and Coach started the ceremony, "We are gathered here today to join this man and this sissy in unholy debauchery. Who gives this sissy to this man?

My dad answered, "I do. Good riddance." I shook my head as my father pulled me forward by my white satin leash and handed it to a smiling Miguel. OMG. My dad just gave me away to another man!

"Do you Miguel, take this maricon as your sissy bride? To have and to hold, to spank and to fuck, in her ass and her mouth for as long as you both shall live?" I begged "MOWW" and shook my head no.

"I do!"

"Do you Chrissy, take this man as your Master? To love, honor and obey as long as you both shall live?" Miguel yanked my leash, forcing me to nod in unwilling assent.

"Do you have the rings?" a grinning Tyler handed Miguel our wedding rings. Miguel put his ring in my hand that was painted with white nail polish.

"Repeat after me, Chrissy. With this ring, I hereby submit." Miguel forced my unwilling fingers to slip a gold band on his ring finger. "My mon't mant moo mawwy Miwell." I pleaded with tears running down my face.

"Repeat after me, Miguel. With this ring, I thee own." Miguel held up my ring. It was an inch in diameter with a big rock of a diamond. Miguel pulled on my leash and put it up to my nose! "Weet thees ring, I theee own!" Miguel squeezed it and it painfully clicked through my septum!

"Then by the power vested in me, I pronounce you Master and sissy. Miguel you may mark your property."

With an evil grin, Tyler handed Miguel a red-hot branding iron that spelled SISSY. My best buds Logan and Dillon grabbed my biceps, spun me around and pushed my shoulders down presenting my pantied ass to Miguel and the entire congregation. I looked over my shoulder and struggled against the grip my teammates had on me as Miguel smiled down at my vulnerable fanny. "Till death do us part, Chreesiee..." I felt the heat from the approaching iron and awoke just as the red-hot SISSY brand made searing contact with my butt!

I damn near jumped out of bed and grabbed my still sore butt to make sure that I hadn't actually been branded. I caught my breath and felt my heart calm down as I came to a realization...

I did NOT want to be Miguel's sissy bride!

To be continued...

12