Straight Agenda: The commute home

Story Info
Faggot makes it obvious that he wants straight cock.
831 words
4.54
9.6k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/26/2023
Created 02/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: All characters are 18 plus.

The queer had turned and smiled at me several times on the way home. He kept glancing back, making it obvious that he wanted my straight cock. Perhaps he had heard stories about me from his faggy friends, or perhaps he was such a cock slut that he couldn't help himself but flirt like a frantic whore when he saw a hot guy. He most certainly fancied his chances. I smirked at myself.

I also visioned him sucking on my uncut white generous cock. Maybe he had his tongue pierced to make my cock feel good. Young men like that were always willing to please. They always enhanced their bodies in one way or another. They always practiced and always willing to go down on you to the base of your man meat. They all wanted my big straight cock and they always understood that it was a one-time thing. Another reason why I liked messing with gays like this. They don't expect a meal or a diamond ring, just my built-up spunk down their thirsty throats.

My pepper and salt hair were always a turn on for many young twinks. This twink was no exception. He was now comically wiggling his butt, almost screaming out, 'Look what I have for you!' I could almost read his mind. It was asking me if I wanted to see his tight little fuck hole wink at me. He wanted my massive straight cock inside of him, fucking him long and hard, making him beg like the bitch he was. Fags like this were now understanding that daddies did it better and many straight guys understood that this type of a gay guy wouldn't mind if you were rough, unlike with a woman. They were handy for that. I would often leave a faggot with cum dripping out of his pussy and his face covered in snot and saliva. They would have the biggest smile on their face and cocks twitching all the way through their ordeal.

I knew that he was imagining my big cock going up inside of his constricted little pussy hole. In my mind I could almost hear him scream behind the bushes, behind the underground entrance, after we had made our way out to the exit of this subterranean world, he would easily take my big cock up in one push and he would take it good and long. I could almost hear him scream "Fuck me good, fuck me!" almost alerting every passersby. I may even stick some fingers in his mouth to stop him talking and I would fuck him good, using him for nothing more than a pocket pussy.

Maybe he was wanting to lick on my sweaty hole? I loved it when I get to degrade desperate little fags like that. Get them on their knees, licking between my big balls and ass crack first and then making him stick his little tongue up into my sweaty hole, like the bitch he was. Talking down to him, degrading him with words that showed contentment and disgust in my voice. I would feel his greedy little tongue go deep into my ass crack. He clearly would act like a dirty whore.

The horny tease turned around again, this time almost pouting at me. The commute crowd wasn't as large as normal but enough for the odd person to get between us both on the escalators and walk ways on the way out, obscuring my view for a few moments. Next time I saw him looking over I decided to have a little fun and squall my face up. He soon turned back towards the doorway and then saw my smirk in the glass and smiled to himself, realising the joke.

He was half my age, if not more. He was round about the twenty to twenty five age group. He looked like he was South Korean or at a push Japanese. His body was toned as I had seen. I swear he clinched his cheeks together, showing off his tightness in his slacks. I could imagine him being a long perverted dirty fuck, lasting all night. I imagined him on my bed, leaking his small dicklet or dribbling from his little pink cock cage as I threw him around the bed like a rag doll. A fuck doll. Face fucking him between pussy fucking.

He glanced back at me once more, indicating me to follow him. His face looked disappointed when I shook my head. I knew I didn't have time to have my twisted way with him today. However, I knew one thing. Tonight, his fingers or dildo would be up his gay pussy thinking about me as I fucked another fag or one of my many girlfriends thinking of his desperate hole.

I often see fags like this one checking me out. I can have anyone of them, and I don't have to try that hard. They do!