Straight Father Let Me Be His First

Story Info
Straight father of three, experimenting with a guy.
1.9k words
4.22
12.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had gotten to the point while working at the gym, where I knew 98% of the people coming through my door everyday. I got along well with just about everybody (even the ones who couldn't handle my following of the rules). Some people were a quick high and bye. Others I felt I had a deeper connection with. Ask any gym employee worth their salt, and they will tell you - even with all of the wonderful eye candy, or free membership - the best thing about working at the gym is the members. 

There was this one guy in particular named Logan. I adored him.  He was a single father with three young kids. He was a little shorter than me. Probably in his late thirties early forties. His body was tight and slender, but very well toned. Thick dark brown hair and beard. And really dark eyes. He seemed like a total hard ass...but he was actually just this really sweet quiet gentleman. 

I saw him on occasion with women, he dated a couple of members that he had met here at the club. 

I knew his baby's mother as well... she had come in on occasion with the kids. They were no longer together but I knew they still had a good parenting relationship.

There's no quicker way to tell if a man is good or not than by looking at the happiness of his children. Logan treated his kids so well, and they always seemed like such a happy family. I really admired him. 

He worked like a dog to keep his family happy. And I knew he was having a bit of a hard time, because his membership bill was falling a bit late. Many members would try to sneak the children past the desk if they weren't on the membership (please DON'T DO THAT) but Logan always stepped up to pay. I really appreciated this and started to charge him just for one kid and let the others in free. (Okay so I did break some rules)

I would say things like. "Oh, its buy one, get two free today!" In a hushed tone so nobody could hear me. He knew I made that shit up. He would thank me sincerely, and keep it moving. I even started to let them in free. Especially the hot summer days when they would all come to swim. 

Even still sometimes Logan's membership would slip behind a couple months. One time he hit the three month mark where the membership access is denied and will start to cancel itself out.I could see the stress on him as he would check in. There were times when I worked splits, he would come in the morning on his way to work. And when I was finishing up my work at night, he would come to use the steam or sauna, shower, and then head back to work that night. 

One thing about our members is they would rarely accept their change. So our till would build up over time. One particularly busy day my drawer had built up to $250 over. I used the extra money to wipe Logan's account clean.  

Days later I was chillin in the steam room when he came in. 

"Oh hey buddy!" He said to me. He looked like he just got out of the pool. His shorts clung to his body. I couldn't help but notice a significant bulge there. I looked away quickly, but I know he saw me look.

"Hey man!" I replied. He took his seat across from me. We sat in silence for about three minutes.

"So I went to pay down my bill today..." I looked over at him. His face was hard to see in the steam. "They told me I didn't owe anything." He said. He was smiling and looking very intently at me. I swallowed hard. 

"Is that so?" 

He got up and moved closer to me. "Do you like me or something... is that why you're always so nice and shit?"

I got red hot with embarrassment. I mean I did like him. But I had done the same thing for other members. 

"I just appreciate you man. You're a good dad, the world needs more of you."  I said. He recoiled at my words, his face twisted, and he hung his head and covered his eyes. He was silent for a while.

"I think you're the only one who thinks so." He said, his voice low and slighlty quivering. 

"You're right you know, I do like you." He looked up at me with surprise. I just smiled. "But I like a lot of people." 

I sat back and pretended to be chill. 

A couple weeks later I was leaving the gym. As I pulled up to the intersection a car rolled up next to me and rolled down the window. I got ready to tear out of there, but when I looked over, I saw that it was Logan. I rolled my window down.

"Aye foo!" He yelled. "What are you doing?" 

"Just leaving for the day." I said. He looked around as if to see if anyone could hear him. 

"Follow me." He said. 

I didn't hesitate. I pulled out of my lane and got behind him, as we drove for the next ten minutes the neighborhood grew more and more sketchy. 

We finally stopped in front of a small yet well kept house in a rough neighborhood. 

Logan got out and walked upto the door not acknowledging me with eye contact, he just made a quick come here gesture. I obeyed. 

Once inside he was super jumpy. "This is where I stay at." He said. I gathered that much. 

"Nice man." I said. There was an awkward silence as he rubbed the back of his neck and looked left and right. Suddenly without warning he lunged forward and pulled me into a kiss. It took a moment but when we found our rhythm. It was great. 

"I need to shower." I gasped as he went for my neck. He took my hand and led me to his shower. I turned him in front of his vanity and began stripping his clothes off. Shirt, revealing his tight abs and nicely built chest. Covered in coarse fur. My lips traced the valleys of the vertebrae on the back of his neck as I pulled his shorts down. He was already rock hard. His dick was small to average size probably no bigger than 5 inches, but pretty thick. Uncut. But his balls were enormous! The size of large chicken eggs and hung low. 

Logan reached back and felt me up. I sensed his surprise as his hand explored the base of my cock and searched almost frantically for the tip. 

"What the fuck?" He said. He turned to face me and yanked my shorts down. "Hwhoa shit!"He stared at it following the swaying motion of my cock with his face. He started to jerk it and without warning he put his mouth on it. He kept jerking with my dick his his mouth. Finally he pulled off. 

"First time I ever did that shit." He laughed. I could tell. 

I picked him up and he wrapped his legs around my waste as I carried him into the shower. I washed and the whole time he played with my dick. Holding it up to his forearm. Giving it little licks. slapping it against his face. It was cute to be honest. 

Once I felt like I was clean enough I took my time washing his body. I massaged his tense muscles and he moaned in relief.  I got to know every inch of his body.  I kissed him everywhere. When I got to his ass I spread it open.

"Hey, what-what you doing?!" I could hear the panic in his voice. 

"Just relax bro." I said. I began to explore it with my tongue.

"Oh FuuuUUUuuuUUUck!" He moaned. I began to venture deeper. He loved it. I went on eating him for a while. But what I really wanted was to get at those balls. 

I let them rest heavy and soft against my lips, before opening my mouth and taking them in, in their entirety. I sucked and applied light pressure. 

"Fuck bro!"

I teased his shaft, up and down, nibbled his foreskin with my lips, and explored the tip with my tongue. I knew he couldn't take the tease any longer when he started to grab the back of my head and thrust. I took his full length. I only sucked it deep for about thirty seconds before he gasped.

"Imma nut foo!" He warned. I didn't stop till he unloaded in my mouth. I took his dick as deep as it would go. I remember it was salty and bitter. 

Logan's knees gave and he fell back against the shower wall. I kept sucking him slowly. Even as he raged and slammed his fist against the wall. 

"Oh fuck yeah baby." He moaned. 

I sucked until there was nothing left. 

"Sorry, I couldn't hold it." He laughed. "That was the best head ever." 

Logan helped me get off too. He held me from the back kissing my neck and whispering dirty things in my ear as he probed my mouth with his fingers and jerked my dick with his free hand. He was hard again in no time. Thrusting his cock underneath my cheeks. 

"I'm gonna cum..." I warned him. To my surprise he let me go and got down on his knees in front  of me. He put as much of my cock in his mouth as he could, and jerked furiously, until I unloaded in his mouth. 

I saw his face scrunch up and he shook his head left and right as if to say 'no this ain't for me'.He spit my babies out and quickly filled his mouth with shower water and rinsed several times. 

"Sorry, I couldn't do it." He said still partially gaging. I laughed, it's not for everybody and I was certainly not offended. I would be lying if I said I liked the taste of cum. There are tons of people who do. I just swallow (sometimes) because I feel like it elevates the experience. 

"It's all good man." To my surprise he turned around and kissed me. He was a great kisser. 

A timer on his phone went off. He looked surprised. 

"Already?" He said. 

"What is it?" 

He looked at me disappointed. I gotta go pick up the kids from school. 

We quickly got dressed. The whole time he would stop and take breaks to kiss me, grab my ass, or caress my front. 

Before I left he said. "Hey, thanks for always being so good to me."

That weekend he brought the family in to swim. When he took out his wallet to pay I told him the full price. He looked at me like 'what happened?'.  Then I laughed and said I was joking. I never charged him for anything again. 

We continued to hook up. He was a smaller guy but he really knew how fuck. And he treated me with passion. He even let me fuck him a couple times. He wound up moving when he got a better job. I follow him on social media and we will message every now and then. 

Thank you for reading! More stories like this one on my profile.