All Comments on 'Straight(ish) Vol. 02'

by MascWhore

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasies5 months ago

Great sex and intimacy often make people say and do things they wouldn't normally do. While I also like to please a man orally, what I want most is for him inside me. It feels really good, both physically and psychologically, as you seem to know too. I'm straight too (mostly)! I admit that if a man like the one you wrote about said he would dump his girlfriend for you, I might be reluctant to commit as well. But, I would keep looking for that love I refused, like you do. (yeah expecting you to get a tattoo of that kind is too much)!

Flashl1ghterFlashl1ghter5 months ago

This is so hot. I’ve only had one ‘office’ experience and it was really in a warehouse. A friend of mine (much younger gay) and I were talking in his place of business and we kept teasing each other about who had the boldness and confidence to pull out their cock. Knowing that I am a grower, not a show-er, I waited him out. Finally he taps me that he would pull his out if I would turn my back to him. I did, but told him he’d have to describe it to me in great detail. He did, and the rest is history (I’ll write about it soon) :). Hope you find another amazing daddy. What area of the country are you in - maybe I’ll take his place…

Blackbear7Blackbear75 months ago

This Daddy don't need to belittling anymore at anytime to know he's the Man of the House. PappaBear is 6'3 and 325 pushing a 10" Big Fat Dick. The Human Forklift was my name at the warehouse. When you can move 1 ton by yourself without mechanical help. You are The Man.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Also very good but I still think the description of the submissive penetration is so hot and realistic (and I really have enjoyed both of your exceptional stories) that it’s hard for me to imagine your going back to sex with women. Always good to see Michaelfantasies comments but again the same thing..going back to straight sex..Well each to his/her own. Great stories..Hope you keep writing..

JT

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Good story. You deserve some more daddy dick

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous