All Comments on 'Straight Roomies during Lockdown Ch. 05'

by LoganPrejean337

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
DevonCowboyDevonCowboyover 1 year ago

Of course we want part 6. Why do you need to ask when you're writing such hot stuff and getting me revved up! I'm not inclined to break rules but exceptions can be made when your horned up.

If the chief scientist here in the UK can break the first lock down to fuck his married girlfriend, then it's perfectly legit for the boys to encourage Asher and his fb to join them in a serious romp. They could all isolate in one room now that only one bed is being used. It makes perfect sense to save on the laundry!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes please continue this hot story. Want to read what’s next for these two sexy guys. And now that Asher and his Ronnie are in the picture, what more could happen?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hope they're not gonna join some other guys, that would turn your story into yet another orgy Lit is full of

Michrick1Michrick1over 1 year ago

A part 6 would be greatly appreciated so yes yes yes

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

OMG! DevonCowboy said all that needed to be said. He mentioned everything that I was thinking right down to saving on the laundry. My mind is spinning thinking of all the different scenarios that could be played out if Chase and Monty get together with Asher and his roommate. So yes, PLEASE give us part 6 of this ***** story soon. MLF

lovemehard2122lovemehard2122over 1 year ago

Fuuuuuck yes so hot. Definitely want part 6, always. Dying to see Chase lose his anal virginity and curious to see what they'll get up to with Asher.

remy247remy247over 1 year ago

So good. Keep it coming and hopefully teaming up with the boys across the hall.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m annoyed. I actually looked for a CajanAsher18 on Instagram. SO disappointed, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

6 please!

dnsontndnsontnover 1 year ago

Held my comment to see what, which and how many lovely pervs would suggest group sex after the laundry room scene and OF discovery. I’m not disappointed! Here’s the thing: Monty and Chase are a year in the making. A year of careful preparation. They tested for everything and remained isolated to be with each other y’all! For Monty to declare “ I just don't ever remember being this close to someone” isn’t the way you end up fucking your rent boy wrestler acquaintance and his faceless roommate. This is fast and furious but these fellas have something precious. Boys from the bayou are the best. Trust me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just another orgy story in the making. Is really monogamy so boring?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice, I'm hoping for a loving ending for these boys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’d love a part 6. I really hope this doesn’t turn into a tiresome or foursome or swapping. But another couple of boys who they can relate to? That would work. Loving the foundation you’ve given these two. Minus all of the “bro” speak lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting, and nicely paced, shift for Chase from the rigid upbringing to not only accepting but embracing the relationship that has developed. Well done! To dnsontn’s point: this new wrinkle with the guy/guys across the hall is fun, but I hope, as suggested by the caution exhibited in the laundry room, that this doesn’t lead to a foursome without some proper time and lead in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

These guys are in love with each other. Chase knows before Monte but he is figuring it out. I get the feeling Chase has been into guys (?bi) well before they met and has been trying to hint for a couple weeks now. One thing, I don’t really like are the ’kid’ references Monte makes in his head somehow feeling better or more mature, unless you are using them to build up to the climax of the story. Chase seams like he’d be especially jealous if Asher or anyone gets sexually weaved into their romance. I don’t think that’s them. These feelings the guys have are new. So you author get tell us how deep these feelings are for one another and how they acknowledge their significance. Another person can’t replace it, it’s precious and nearly irreplaceable.

I would hate to add Asher or anyone to risk messing up what they have.

Hutchison12Hutchison12over 1 year ago

Absolutely love this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story I keep hoping there is a next part at the end of each one keep going

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLoganPrejean337@LoganPrejean337
Gay, 32 year old Cajun import writer of erotica. Let me know what gets you off and let's write a story about it! Follow me for updates and additional info on Twitter: @LoganPrejean