Straight Roomies during Lockdown Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See, and they even like cum as much as we do!" Chase says.

Dryer buzzers go off, and shit, we only have ten more minutes. We decide to put everything back into clean pillow cases and take them back to the room to fold them. Grab our masks and put them back on and head back to the 5th floor.

As we get to our floor we both check out which door is 517. It's diagonal across from us, out our door and to the left. We just look at each other, shake our heads, and head into our room.

"Bro, what if he knows that we subscribed to his OF?" I am kinda freaked out about this and Chase can tell so as he does he works to calm me down.

"So, who cares? Again, he is more likely to be freaking out than you should be! I mean he is out there naked, stroking, and stroking his roommate for the world to see! He had over 100 likes on that video. Shit, that's... well that is nearly $1,500k per month! Just if only 100 people are paying him," Chase says as he tosses our clean clothes on his bed and he kicks off his flip flops and drops his shorts. Dang, he took to being naked fast!

"Yeah, I guess, Chase. But, wow" I say, following his lead and kicking off the flips and dropping my shorts. Chase starts folding our clothes, making piles of his and piles of mine, since we didn't have that much, really. I take to making up the beds. We only sleep in mine, so I fold up his sheets to save for swapping mine out when we get them too... crusty. I make up my bed getting everything ready for sleep.

We make quick order to all of that and it is way late. "Time for bed, roomie! But we should re-lube these butt plugs if we are going to keep wearing them," I say to him, though I don't know if I wanna keep wearing this big one.

"I think I want to take mine out to sleep if that is OK with you. Also hoping I can big spoon you," Chase says as he yawns and stretches.

"Of course, that is a great idea." I say as I pull out my plug that just doesn't want to let go of my ass. As I do this, I have a bunch of cum running out of me, so I quickly hop on the shitter. After I flush, I hop in the shower for a quick rinse off. And I pull Chase in with me; we both stink and there is no way I want our sheets to get all stinky. We soap each other up, and when I pull him in for his hug and his ass washing, I stick one ... then two fingers in his ass as far as I can go.

"Can I play with this more tomorrow after class?" I say as a whisper in his ear, and then I take his ear lobe and suck it into my mouth and give it a playful nibble.

"God yes, Monty! Let's do that." Fuck yes, I am going to get laid tomorrow... well I am going to fuck tomorrow... or do the fucking. Ah, hell, it's time for bed. I don't want to overthink this and ruin our first time with switching roles.

We hop out of the shower, grab our freshly laundered towels still warm from the dryer.

"Hey, before we fall asleep, grab your phone and let's scroll through Asher's sex account." Chase says with a naughty look on his face.

"It's called Only Fans, and OK. I wonder what else he has on there? Shit, I wonder how long he has been posting. Fuck, was he posting our senior year when I wrestled him? He was definitely 18!" I say, genuinely curious. Fuck, if this would have hit me when I was in high school and I found out what he was doing an OF, and more than just showing himself but jacking off another guy, I don't know how I would have taken that. Fuck, cut to now. I bet I still have some of Chase's load in me! Fuck.

Chase hops into bed and holds the sheet up for me, I make sure I check where I put the lube, just in case we need it, and I crawl into bed with him, naked as usual, with my back up against his chest so he can look over my shoulder as we scroll.

I've never had this level of intimacy. Never. I don't ever remember even being held as a kid. My family was rather stand-offish about physical affection. Now don't get me wrong at all, I know my mom and dad love me and support me and work their asses off to provide for us. But, that said, I just don't ever remember being this close to someone, physically and emotionally, let alone being comfortable with that. Fuck, it is nice.

I don't really have a word for it. It's perplexing. I mean, guys are not supposed to do the stuff Chase and I have done, unless they are gay. Now that is cool if you are gay. Seriously. I have heard stories of kids going through nightmares with folks judging them. I have known gay people all my life. I really don't see them any different than straight people. It's just that I don't care who they fuck, cause everyone is up in other peoples' business. It's just that I value people. Period. Red hair? Cool! Bum knee? That sucks! Rich? Fuck yah! Gay? Cool, who are you hooking up with? It's just normal with the friends I ran with and certainly with my family.

But this. This right here. My best friend in the world, fuck, he is MORE than a best friend. I don't know what that is called. I just feel so fucking warm, loved, safe with this beanpole. I would take a bullet for him with zero hesitation.

"Hey, Chase? I love you. I really mean that. I know guys aren't suppose to have this level of closeness, I mean unless you are gay, I suppose. But I love you, and I love that we have this. I don't know what the fuck this is, but I need you to hear this. I love you. I have never been this close to anyone and I fucking love it." He pulls me in with more strength than I knew he had, and I can hear him softly crying.

"Wait, what's wrong? Fuck, Chase, I didn't mean to upset you!" I grab his hands and pull them close to my chest.

"I'm not upset. I love you, bro. You mean the world to me, too. Thank you so much for being so open with me. This has been the best two weeks of my life." He hugs me even closer and tighter. I can tell he is OK, but I also think neither of us have ever had this level of closeness with anyone. Certainly not with his fanatic parents.

"OK, let's see what smut our Asher has put out there." I begin scrolling through his page and stopping mostly on the videos. But he has some hot photos. Appears that he bulked up a bit during the first lock down. Chase reaches over and scrolls back when I move too fast, and he starts liking stuff. Fuck, can Asher see my likes?

I've been so involved in the scrolling, I didn't realize Chase had palmed the lube and had lubed up his cock and was rubbing it between the cheeks of my ass and starting to breathe a little harder. I feel him starting to breathe purposefully into my ear and on my neck. His warm breath. A determined breath. His humping gets a bit stronger, and finally, he whispers... "Can I..."

Before he even gets both words out of his mouth I say an emphatic,"YES! Fuck yes!!" and I immediately feel Chase pull back, line up his cock, and slowly start to dive deep into my ass.

"Fuck... that feels... so good... Chase!" was all I could say as my best friend sinks all the way into me. Fuck this feels so good, I drop my phone. Chase is doing a number on my already kinda sore ass. Fuck he is pumping me good. We both have forgotten about Asher. Who needs him when we've got us!

"I am about to blast you full again, roomie. You feel so fucking good Monty! Jesus, your ass is perfect."

I'm grunting now myself, and I grab my own cock. Fuck, this kid feels good inside me and I love him being behind me like this. He's holding me, while at the same time stretching my ass out! I quickly realize that I will be cumming soon, and, not wanting to ruin our sheets on the first night, I grab my basketball shorts and lay them on the bed in front of my dick.

I tell Chase that I want to cum the same time he does, so we have to time this right. We both are so close I can just feel the electricity between us.

"Fuck, I am really ... close dude... imma nut inside you,,, again. Inside my best friend. Fuck, you ready, stud? We blowing?" Chase says in the cadence his hips were pounding against my hips and his cock so deep in me.

"Fuck yes, I am cumming NOW! Fuck, Chase! YES!" I say, nearly incoherently, and I can feel my ass clamp down hard on his cock as I feel him pumping inside me. I will never get over how good it feels to take a load! Fuck.

As I toss my shorts on the floor I grab the comforter and sheet and pull it over us. Chase starts to fall asleep. He doesn't pull out of me, and, well... I kinda like that.

----------------------------

Thanks to my friend and editor, @trappedinthecl0set

Part 6? Let me know if you wanna hear what happens next. Drop a comment below, or send me a private feedback by the link below! Let me know what you like about our boys, Chase and Monty.

12