Straight to Hell 02

Story Info
Second part to my earlier story of a drunken mistake.
2.4k words
4.46
6.2k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/16/2023
Created 07/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darren13
Darren13
445 Followers

I'd gone straight home after my little Heroic fiasco, I didn't look anybody in the eye on the way out just in case they could tell what had happened, crazy I know but hey I was rattled.

My mind wouldn't stop looping over what had gone in that closet, not all bad by any means. She was perfection after all but what we had done, No if I'm being honest here What I had done was wrong! So how could it feel so very right?

Dammit all too Hell it was all I could do to stay in my crappy hovel and not run straight after her, to do it all over again.

I was a mess which luckily was what was keeping me sane, I think if I'd just handled this all as if it were normal then I'd know I was indeed a monster in Professors clothing. That was something I could never allow myself to be, yes I loved the benefits of teaching, the money wasn't bad, the holidays were amazing. But I had really come into this profession to teach young people and watch them grow, No not in that way God Dammit!

I spent the night in what felt eternal torment going over the ways they would come for me, be it the faculty or Police.

So when No one came, No Alerts were sent out my pulse gradually settled, my heart rate dropped and I allowed myself to drift off to sleep on a Saturday morning.

I was rudely awoken at twelve thirty by my mobile phone, the ringtone of Darth Vader alerting me to the fact it was my Ex Wife, well soon to be Ex Wife.

"What" I growled half awake kicking myself for answering it at all

"Click" the bitch hung up, Oh that's right she was indeed a Princess and never allowed herself to be spoken to in a rude manner. Well that works for me as I knew she'd ring back immediately expecting an apology in a far nicer tone.

True enough the Darth Vader theme blasted out yet again and again and again! Fuck me sideways she would not take a hint. But two could play at that game so I just slid right in the age old Apple adage and turned the Bitch off!

It was about another thirty minutes before the buzzer to my apartment complex's front door started and continued repeatedly for a full twenty minutes further, until one of my neighbours caved and let her In!

She was then banging on my door a further ten minutes before I realised she was not going to be put off, No this must be an Emergency.

"What" I growled as I cracked the door, I couldn't get over the small smirk I allowed myself when I answered the exact same way we had started this an hour ago.

Thanking my half conscious self for leaving the chain on as she immediately tried barging in.

"Open this door now" she demanded so I of course just shut the door locking it, before going back to my room, climbing into bed where I promptly passed out!

When I woke the next morning my neighbour informed me that the bitch from the depths of hell was forcibly ejected from the building an hour later and I had slept through it all Wow maybe I was the one rufied!

When I switched my phone on I was hit with sixty seven voicemails from my ex at first explaining there was in fact something we needed to talk about the last sixty five were pure hatred of me for not letting her in! Crazy Bitch!

I left my phone off and enjoyed an uneventful Sunday as she had in fact been barred from the building, oh it's the little things that are indeed the sweetest.

All this actually made me completely forget Maddison right up until her sweet sweet ass walked into my classroom, sashaying so very nicely right passed my desk. She was wearing a pale blue sundress that flared out from her hips in a very pleasing fashion, the colour accented her tanned skin to perfection. She stopped at her desk before bending fully at the waist to collect the pen she'd accidentally dropped right in my line of sight. This gave me a fantastic view of her pert round ass with only the tiniest visible panty line, she was wearing a a black thong! When I allowed my eyes to rove higher I noticed it must have been a matching set with a lace black bra visible also. The smirk she now wore told me I had spent way too long observing her.

The class went well from my perspective just the usual amount of thrills Maddison behaved herself as normal until hanging back as everyone else rushed for their lunches.

"Something I can do for you Maddison?" I asked pleased with the bored tone I had managed

"The assignment Sir, I take it I'm exempt?" She asked smiling sweetly

"No one's exempt in my class Young Lady you should know that by now"

"I just thought seeing as you, well with what happened Friday." She said leaving it vague

"Friday? Did something happen on Friday?" I had decided to play dumb

"You don't remember Sir?" So sweet I got toothache

"No not really I remember a few uneventful drinks" I said

"Oh well if it's no big deal then it's not a secret" she said cleverly

I was fighting the urge to sweat now, but if I caved I was down for I may as well go down swinging

"No, no secrets here Maddison" I said as she twirled around about to go on the attack when someone knocked on my door.

"Yes" I said dismissing Maddison wondering what the hell was going to happen

A runner came in with a note for me, thankfully he was one of the young guys who was totally besotted with her, therefore staring like a puppy with his tongue out.

"Thanks, Now you two better run along for lunch" I managed as I shooed them out together negating her next attempt at an attack, I closed the door firmly behind them thanking my lucky stars. In my mind the longer the day went normally the less valid her claim, I know simple rules but what the hell else was I going to do?

The note was a simple request for me to phone a lawyer service back who had been trying to get in touch with me at my old address with little success. Hmmm something told me this was what the ex was after, maybe she smelled blood in the water but with her nose this could only mean money. So someone had died possibly leaving me some money that as we were now well into the divorce proceedings she would have no part of.

My afternoon went quietly until the final bell had rang, I was just clearing up when in walked Maddison Shit! So close

"Professor I really need to talk to you Sir" she said insistently

"Sorry I'm busy try tomorrow" but she blocked my exit

"No now Sir" she said looking me right in the eyes daring me to ignore her again

"What is it?"

"You know what Sir"

"No idea Young lady now out with it I'm a busy man!" I doubled down

"Friday you took me against my will" she said in no way upset, confirming somehow I'd been set up

"I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about!" I said heatedly "But that's a very serious accusation, career ending actually." I placed my iPhone on the table clearly taping this conversation

"You know damn well what happened" she said

"Come on" I said heading for the door "we'll get to the bottom of this now, I'm afraid this will be the end of your academic career here young lady"

I looked her right in the eyes then as she began to crack

"Sir you know what happened" she said her voice worried for the first time

"I have no idea what you're talking about but hopefully you went to the police after whatever it is you're talking about, so any evidence they have may clear this mix up, as I'm sure you realise making false accusations against the faculty members is taken just as seriously as rape allegations" my voice stern to be honest I wasn't even sure where the backbone I was tapping into had come from.

At that point she cracked

"M m m Maybe I made a mistake" she stammered looking unsure of herself as her plan unraveled before her eyes

"I'm sorry that just Won't cut it Young Lady, I mean if you've tried this once maybe the Authorities will be able to look further back, maybe find a pattern?" Bam just like that she broke as the tears flowed "None of that now, follow me please" I said smugly

"N n n No Professor ppppPlease" she said dragging behind me

"Phone out" I growled and she showed her own phone recording our conversation, she winced as I raised an eyebrow at her. She immediately turned it off, standing defeated "Lock the door" she paled as she stood watching me "Fair enough let's go" at that she practically ran and locked the door following me into my office head down like a petulant child unused to not getting her own way.

"Take your dress off" I whispered, but she just stood there blankly

I walked up to her, grabbing her shoulders as I bent her over the desk, she gasped as I brought my hand down hard on her firm perfect ass. A loud crack rang out followed by a whimper, this repeated itself ten times In the space of a few minutes until her hands rose to protect her red sore Ass.

"No more sir please" she whimpered as I gently stroked her bare red ass cheeks the thong providing no cover at all.

"Are you going to be a good girl Maddison?" I asked barely a whisper but steel running through my voice as she nodded. I raised my hand again but she turned tears in her eyes

"Yes yes Sir I'll be good"

"How many Men have you blackmailed young lady?" I asked curious but when she refused to answer or meet my eyes I knew she'd used this method before and that infuriated me.

My eyes flashed with anger and she dropped her dress to the floor, eyes looking down defeated.

I grabbed her roughly pulling her bra straps down showing me her perfect breasts, my breath catching in my throat as I realised this was my first time seeing them as the closest had been dark. My mouth hungrily sucked on a nipple as my hands gripped her ass pulling her to me, she whimpered sore from the slaps still. I kneaded her breast as I suckled greedily this young angel had used her sexuality to get everything she wanted all the way through her life until now. Now I was in control and she was Mine, my hand slid past her thong seeking out her heat, she was soaking. She was absolutely loving this whether she acknowledged it or not, my fingers found her folds rubbing gently then more persistently before delving deeper into her hidden depths.

She was panting trying to keep still but her nectar dripped down her legs pooling below her. As she whined my two fingers were beckoning her onwards to the pleasure that would make her mine.

Just as she was about to come I pulled my fingers out pushing her to her knees as, I clasped her hands together holding them over her head to stop her finishing herself off.

"Please Si...." Was all she managed as I pushed my cock between her lips silencing the horny slut with the old adage she can't speak with her mouth full. I managed two or three slow moves until I was thrusting forwards into the back of her throat, which amazingly opened to allow me access. I almost came at that feeling of owning her throat as I pounded her mercilessly She Was Fucking Amazing. I came deep into her throat minutes later throwing rope after rope of cum into her, the professional way she swallowed spoke volumes about her.

I pulled her up onto the desk splaying her out helplessly before me as I grabbed and pulled at her sweet sweet body. I dove headfirst into her sex, licking my way along with swollen folds engorged with her nectar that beat the taste of any honey I'd ever tried. Pretty soon she was bucking her hips into my mouth forcing herself onto me as hard as she could trying to reach her peak.

I stopped just before she came clasping a hand over her mouth as she groaned in annoyance, I lined the hard again swollen head of my cock thrusting inside her revelling in her sweet gasps. I thrust in and out fully four times as slow as I could manage as her sex desperately sucked my cock into her as deep as she could take it.

I looked into her glazed eyes as she smiled at me as if we were playing a game, a game her body was born to play, she smiled coyly as if blackmail hadn't just been on her agenda. She was far too sweet for her own good Definitely for mine.

Then I was lost to a mindless rutting of the very perfection I so desperately wanted, here there was no holding back or playing with me. No she was mine to do with as I desired and as soon as that thought came to mind the word Breed her rang out in my consciousness. I thrust as deep as I could possibly get unleashing everything I had, I continued with mini thrusts as she just lay there limply defeated but smiling back at me.

After a few minutes I pulled out dressing myself before pulling her panties back across her sex and her bra back into position, I handed her her dress back a I sucked in deep breaths.

"I'm sorry Professor." She said "Am I forgiven?"

"A few more after class detentions may be enough" I whispered hoarse

"Of course Sir" she said smiling as she left

Oh Fuck Me she was my Kryptonite!

Darren13
Darren13
445 Followers