Straighten Up Slut Ch. 06

Story Info
The sluts are used for what they're good at.
3.2k words
4.34
11.5k
7
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MosheDovit
MosheDovit
304 Followers

Ron and I were naked. We squatted in the middle of the room, back-to-back with our elbows linked and our legs spread as far apart as they could go. Ella and Mary wanted to show their audience what good sluts we were so she didn't tie our thighs apart. We were expected to keep our legs open and our cocks on display simply because we were sluts. We did as expected.

"Cocks up sluts!" Ella said and reached down to fondle Ron's big balls. "Stick those fuck-sticks out! It's time to give these women a taste of what they can expect!" Ella ran both hands along Ron's boner. Ron grunted and shoved his hips forward like the inarticulate cock-slut he had become.

Mary tapped my shaft lightly with her leather crop and slid the whip up and down along the underside of my erection. I grunted in spite of myself and slowly began fucking the crop that my cock was resting on. I had been edged so many times over the evening that I would have cum from fucking air. Mary watched my face and smiled. She knew I would not disappoint her.

Ron and I were the centre attraction for a group of about twelve women, who had played with us all evening and had hung around to watch us perform. Ella and Mary were going to make Ron and I cum at the same time. Apparently the ability to do that was a sure sign of a well-trained slut. Almost all of the women had already made some kind of arrangement with our host to "date" us. One wanted Ron every Thursday afternoon, delivered naked and restrained. Another client named Dona-Louisa scheduled three hours every second day with me. She was practising cock riding and she intended to eventually enter me in a slut race of some kind. But first she needed to practise a lot.

Our positioning highlighted our genitals that stood out between our legs like tools about to be used. Our cocks had been kept hard through hours of constant stimulation by many hands throughout the evening. We were more than ready to cum as soon as allowed. Ella stood beside Ron and petted his big cock. Ron stiffened another half-inch and the women murmured their approval.

"These sluts are on display for your appraisal," Ella's voice rang through the room. "They are available to rent! If you have enjoyed playing with them tonight, and have not already done so, speak with Mary of myself after the show to arrange regular date times." Two middle-aged women sitting in front of me consulted their phone calendars. One of them reached forward and ran her hand up and down my cock. She glanced up at Mary standing beside me.

"I'm going to want him one evening a week," she stated firmly. "Deliver him naked, gagged and plugged." Her hand began pumping my cock. I shoved my ass forward as hard as I could, hoping she wouldn't stop. "Use a large butt-plug, he's going to need to get used to being ass-fucked a lot," she grinned.

"Of course," Mary said. "You are one of our most important customers Lucinda. Would you like to make this slut cum tonight? Ella can make the other cock sync with this one." Mary sounded professional, even conversational, as though she were talking about letting Lucinda cut a ceremonial ribbon.

Ella and Mary had made us practise cumming together, in anticipation of tonight's demonstration. I felt Ron's back and buttock muscles tighten against mine. I knew he was close. Lucinda's hand picked up speed and I fucked back harder. I felt Ron's muscles tighten as I pushed off the edge. Ron bellowed and shot an arc of cum through the air. At the same time Mary grabbed my face in her hands.

"Cum now slut!" She commanded. I grunted loudly and erupted in Lucia's expert hand.

The women clapped. The sluts had proven their worth. We were submissive male whores who could be bought and used for their pleasure, so much better than sex toys.

...

Ron was busy with Gabriella, Dona-Louisa's friend that enjoyed using Ron as a whipping boy. Literally. She rented Ron twice a week to satisfy her craving and to show him off to her friends. His cock had become legendary among the select group of women that hung out at Anita's expansive apartment on the top floor of a low-rise building on the beach. Anita facilitated the exploitation of male sluts by hosting "date parties" where the women congregated to make use of the men made available to them by their wives or girlfriends.

This evening Anita was amusing a few friends by stripping a young man in his early 20's. Music played seductively in the background while the youth removed his last piece of clothing and perched nervously on a small platform surrounded by four or five very horny Mexican women.

"Dance slut!" Anita demanded, slightly annoyed with this young slut who obviously required more training before being displayed in public. His owner should have known better. The slut began to move with the music. With some encouragement from Anita's riding crop he took his hands away from his genitals and began undulating his hips in time to the stripper music.

"Hands on top of your head Puta," Anita directed. "Now pump your slut ass like you were being allowed to fuck," she grinned. "That's right, now smile Puta. You're here for our pleasure, so look like you're enjoying yourself. Her crop tapped the semi-erect cock bobbing in front of her.

"Make this stiffer. I want to see a full hard-on when you're dancing for us." One of the women giggled and reached out to fondle the slut's ass.

"Slap it," Anita said. 'He'll move faster if you slap that ass."

"SMACK!" One of the older women slapped the young slut across the buttocks and made him yelp.

"Dance faster slut!" she demanded. Anita's guests sat enthralled by the scene of depravity unfolding before them. The smiling young man with the very erect cock danced for his audience. He knew he would be doing much more than dancing before the evening was over.

"I have a surprise for you this evening," Anita announced. "As many of you know, two more sluts have been added to our stable here in sunny Puerto Bello. Tonight we have one of them for our amusement," she smiled.

There was a slight rustling of chairs and murmurs of surprise as Anita led me into the room on a leash, naked except for my collar, my cock ring and an ass plug. Anita directed me to the floor with her crop. On my hands and knees, Anita unclipped my lead and rested her foot on my back.

"While the white boy provides visual stimulation, the slut crawling on the floor will satisfy you with his mouth and tongue. Of course you are welcome to help yourselves to his cock and ass anytime."

A slight push with her foot sent me toward the first woman. I crawled to her and pushed her knees apart gently with my face. Her thighs parted easily and she sighed as my tongue found her slit.

The 'boy' was trying to comply with Anita's instruction but he was constantly being interrupted by hands reaching out to stroke his cock and fondle his ass, now pumping rhythmically in time to the bump and grind melody playing softly.

The woman I was licking whimpered and pushed my face deeper into her pussy.

"CRACK!" Anita's crop landed sharply on my bare ass. "Move on slut, there are many more pussies to satisfy." I pulled my face reluctantly away from the moaning middle-aged woman and crawled to the next patron. The boy on stage was starting to grunt from all the stroking he was receiving. Swaying to the music, hands patted and slapped his ass while two different women played with his cock and balls. He was ready to give them a different kind of show.

"Let's make him cum!" One on the women decided. "Pump my hand slut!" she commanded. Now desperate for release, the dancing slut fucked her fist frantically. Anita reached forward and cracked her crop across his ass and the slut moved faster.

"Fuck faster! Give my friends a real show," Anita directed. Grunting and moaning uncontrollably, the dancing slut stopped swaying to the music and focused on cuming for his handler.

I crawled toward the open legs of the next woman. My wet face slid between her thighs and lapped at the vertical pink slit set into the mound of black curly hair. Many of the Mexican women among Anita's friends did not see any point to trimming their pussies, although they insisted that their male sluts be clean-shaven. The olive-skinned young woman I was licking squirmed in her chair as I found her nubby brown clit and sucked on it gently. Someone else's hands parted my buttocks.

"Spread!" Anita commanded. I arched my ass into the air and spread my knees obediently. Her hand closed around my semi-erect cock and began hardening it.

"Let's see which slut has a bigger fuck-stick," she said thickly.

Before she could compare, the boy on stage gave in to the relentless fondling and erupted all over the woman jacking him off. Anita rushed to the assistance of her guest.

"You inconsiderate little slut!" she admonished the exhausted boy, trembling naked on his little stage with cum still oozing from his partially deflated cock.

"So sorry Lucinda. Boy, crawl down here and clean your mess up!" Anita demanded indignantly. The slut lowered himself to the floor and began licking his cum off the woman's bare feet. Lucinda directed him by slapping his face and pointing to the cum on her legs and in her lap. Lucinda removed her skirt and panties. The slut took the cue and buried his face in her crotch.

The sight of the licking slut with his ass in the air was too much for one of the other patrons. She leaned over him and fondled the kid's big balls swaying in rhythmic time to his licking. Small hands closed around his flaccid cock and began hardening it all over again.

"Guess the show's over," Anita joked. "Please feel free to use the white boy. He's on loan from a friend for the evening." Her attention was drawn to the struggling slut at her feet, at least all that she could see of him sticking out from beneath Maria's dress.

Her short whip cracked across his exposed bare ass, still on display while his head was hidden under the dress of the older woman who refused to release him.

"Please Maria, other participants would like to have their pussies licked too," I chided my friend good-naturedly. Reluctantly she let go of the slut, who surfaced gasping for air.

"CRACK!" A sharp crack on the ass meant, "move along slut!" In case the hormone-ridden whore had forgotten, I punctuated my instruction with the crop. Maria opened her thighs and the slut pulled his slick face out of Maria's hole and crawled to the next pussy, the daughter of one of the patrons. Amazingly, I could tell that the slut was enjoying himself. I watched as he cleaned up the pussy juice running down the inside of her slim teen-thighs, then sucked on her soaking pussy. The girl grunted and ground her slut-hole into his face, obviously intent on cumming. I grinned and handed my crop to her.

"A few sharp slaps with this will make him lick faster," I said softly. "Stroke his ass slowly with it when you want him to slow down." I stood beside her and watched her wrestle with her desire. She might be thinking it was cruel to force this man to lick her pussy. But she wanted her pussy licked, she was sure of that.

"CRACK!" The crop cut across the slut's ass sharper than expected. But he just gasped and licked faster. The girl signed and gave his ass another quick slap with the riding crop.

"Más rápida zorra!" She sank into her seat and enjoyed the sight and sensation of a naked foreigner on his hands and knees licking her. I stood beside her and casually brushed a lock of thick dark hair away from her very pretty, perspiring face. Other group members began breaking the seating arrangement. The girl's mom positioned herself behind the slut and kicked his knees farther apart so she could play with the hanging cock.

"Open Puta!" Lucinda rented him on Thursdays. Her experienced hand reached between his spread legs and hardened his whore-stick.

"Lick her faster slut! Give her what she wants, man-whore!" Lucinda gave voice to her gutter-whore self. The persona that she usually kept hidden away, was allowed to flourish here on slut party nights. Her daughter was a chip off the old blockette.

"Helena, make this puta clean your ass. It feels amazing," Helena's mom directed her daughter. "He belongs to whoever is using him. He's licking you now, so he belongs to you for now. You have to direct him if you want extras. Otherwise Anita will move him along to the next pussy with her crop." The girl took my head in her hands and tilted my cum slicked face toward her.

"I'm not done with you yet," she pouted and pushed my head back between her legs. "Lick my ass Slut!" The teenager lifted her knees to her chest and leaned back. I cleaned the girl's asshole with my tongue, then moved up and sucked on her little clit. I could tell that she was approaching that brink from which there is no return. The young body tensed, then convulsed in a quick series of spasms that left her panting and exhausted in a tangle of teenage limbs. Her mom listened to her squeal and squeezed my stiff cock hard.

"Bueno! Nice job puta! Maybe I will let you make her cum again next week, if you are obedient," she teased. Then Anita's crop stung my ass and I moved quickly to the next pair of open thighs.

Beside me 'dancing boy' was on his knees and elbows with his face buried between the huge thighs of a woman grunting uncontrollably. Another patron was fondling his balls and stroking his erection, while a third woman was lubricating his asshole. He was about to become 'multiple-use boy.'

...

"I don't want to have to make you sleep on the floor again, so stop squirming." The slut insisted on fidgeting when he knew perfectly well that shifting his weight distracted me from my reading.

His naked body was stretched out under my legs so that his raised ass provided a convenient resting place for my feet. His chest and forearms took his weight on the floor facing toward me. That left his head in position to lick me if I felt restless. All I needed to do was open my legs and the slut would have his face in my crotch in an instant. He waited for the opportunity to please me.

I knew he was capable of holding this position for hours. It was so annoying that he kept moving. My threat seemed to work though, he quit twitching. But now Mary walked in tugging impatiently on Ron's cock leash. The big schlong hung lifeless over testicles the size of snooker balls. God he was hung.

"Let's GO big dick," she snapped, irritated by some offence Ron had committed, almost certainly unintentionally. Ron was not really capable of true disobedience anymore. Mary had worked that out of him by keeping his cock locked up when he wasn't being used. Ron was always desperate to cum as often as she would let him. He didn't think about much else.

Since we had begun renting them out to pay for our admittedly lavish lifestyle here in the sunny south, the boys had become a domestic liability. Peddling their asses out to rich Mexican women provided us with a reliable income. But Mary and I wanted to spend more time with each other, and we were getting tired of having all our free time taken up booking 'dates' for the sluts.

I glanced up as Mary led Ron into the playroom where we kept them tethered when they weren't working.

"Can we talk? I asked as she dragged her slut past me.

"Yeah, we need to," Mary replied. "Let me lock this up and I'll be right with you. Ron grunted as she pulled him by his cock into the next room.

"You can go away for the night too slut," I directed the pussy licker between my legs. "Crawl after Mary, she will take care of you." I watched his ball sack hanging between his legs as he scurried after Mary on his hands and knees.

"They aren't really men anymore are they?" I observed to Mary. "They're just cocks for rent, hardly suitable partners anymore. Certainly not for two sexual entrepreneurs," I remarked, in what I hoped was a cavalier manner.

Mary paused in the doorway. I could see her thinking.

Beyond her in the next room, the sluts were tethered to a steel ring we had bolted to the wall for that purpose. They slept naked on the floor unless one of our clients had them booked. Each slut was attached to a four-foot length of chain fastened to a locked collar. Each one wore a locked cock cage because male sluts who have been handled all day by horny will jerk themselves off at the earliest opportunity, and that was definitely not allowed. They were only allowed to cum as a reward for compliant behavior and usually with an audience.

"I don't know about you, but I'm getting sick of having all my time sucked up with running the slut business." Her pained expression told she recognized the truth in what I was saying. Mary flicked the light off in the playroom and swung the door shut behind her, leaving the sluts in the dark. She sauntered over to the leather armchair beside me and collapsed into it. She lit a cigarette and tossed the lighter onto the coffee table.

"So you want to sell them?" Mary held my gaze and blew a plume of white smoke toward me. Wow. I thought about how much she had changed since those early days when I first introduced her to the serious femdom lifestyle we now practiced.

"Yeah. I think we should sell those two assets and go further south, Panama City maybe. Anita says we could get a fortune for them."

"I'm inclined to agree with you," she said exasperated. "Gabriella had to gag 'big cock' this evening. He couldn't stop begging to be spanked, even after she ordered him to shut up!" Mary was clearly frustrated. "What am I supposed to do? Make him less of a slut?"

"Exactly!" I jumped on my chance to convince her. "They are both becoming more work than they're worth! Let's have an auction," I smiled. Mary grinned back.

"Yeah, Okay. I think I'm done with the slut business too," she laughed. "At least around here. Let's get Anita to set up a final sale auction. No refunds!" She joked.

MosheDovit
MosheDovit
304 Followers