Stranded in the Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slowly got up from the bed and went to the bathroom saying she would be back in a minute. True to her word she was back within a minute, strolling towards him, her breasts on show to him, slightly swinging as she walked. She crawled back into bed with him, not bothering to put the t-shirt back on. She cuddled up to him, resting her head on his chest.

"That was amazing." He told her. He kissed her, again telling her how beautiful she was.

"It will only get better. I promise." She kissed him deeply taking in his smell before she broke away and rolled away from him. He followed her, curling around her, pushing his cock between her butt cheeks, putting his arm around her, resting his hand on her breast.

"Mmm that feels nice. Let's get some sleep." She told him

"Goodnight." He replied kissing her on her neck and settling comfortably with her. He felt her fall asleep in his arms, feeling her breathing slowing as she drifted off.

Day 3

Ben woke up on his side of the bed, the blanket barely covering him. He could feel a fingernail caressing his chest and running down his belly. He kept his eyes closed enjoying the feeling of Kiera's touch. When her hand ran over his belly button, he couldn't help but stir from the sensation.

"That tickles." He said quietly as he turned to face her. She looked beautiful lying there on her side looking at him and her hand running over his chest. She was lying with her arms folded over her breasts, covering where the blanket wasn't. She looked as stunning as when they had gone to bed the night before.

"Good morning." She said giving him a gentle kiss on the lips as a way of greeting.

"Good morning to you. How long have you been awake? How's the snow?" He asked her. He had wanted to cover himself with the blankets, but he didn't want to stop looking at her partly naked body.

"Only a few minutes. I haven't checked. You trying to get rid of me now?" She asked defensively.

"The opposite actually, I'm hoping that it's deeper so I can keep you here longer." He told her, pulling her closer to him, kissing her passionately.

Ben got out of bed, pulling on his trousers over his morning wood. He opened the curtains to see the snow level had dropped but not by enough to make much of a difference.

"It looks as deep as before." He told her. "Looks like you're stuck here with me."

Kiera got out of bed, not bothering to hide her naked body as she joined him at the window. She had a look out before she kissed him again.

Ben knew he shouldn't stare but he couldn't take his eyes off her. Her breasts looked amazing in the light pouring through the open curtains. They were bigger than he first thought and couldn't help himself feeling one as she kissed him. She moaned softly into his mouth as she pulled away from him.

"I'm going to go take a shower. I won't be long." With a smile she closed the door giving him a final look at her naked body.

Ben finished getting dressed and left her to her privacy. It took a great deal of personal strength not to join her in the shower, but he didn't want to push it too much with her. He was sorely tempted though as he thought about her wet breasts and perfect ass under the shower. He went downstairs and as yesterday put the coffee on. It only took a few minutes to clean the dishes from the night before planning what he was to make for dinner that night.

As the coffee was brewing a call came through to his iPad. He answered it without checking the caller ID, knowing that it would be Kiera's brother. He was proven right as Dave's face appeared in the window.

"Hi Ben, how's it going over there? Is my sister annoying you yet?"

"Hi, no she is fine, she's just getting a shower at the moment, want me to get her to call you back?" He replied. He felt slightly guilty speaking to him after the night before, he had promised to look after her, but he didn't think he had meant in that way.

"Yes please, I have been looking for ways to get to you guys. If it goes on for too long, I will call the authorities, but I have seen on the news how busy they have been with emergencies, and I don't think your case is an emergency. Is it?" He asked suddenly wondering if Ben had been playing it cool to keep his sister calm.

"No, it's not. All power, and connections are working. There is plenty of wood for the fireplace. I have a problem with over packing, I packed more food and clothes than I needed. There is even bottled water left here for emergencies." He told him honestly.

"OK, that's fine. As long as you are both OK over there. If anything changes you call me, OK?" Dave told him sincerely.

"Will do. I will get Kiera to call you when she comes down." He promised.

"Thanks." As Dave hung up, the coffee was ready. He poured them both a cup, adding milk to hers and went to turn the TV on.

As the TV was coming on, Kiera came down and joined him, being handed a cup of fresh coffee.

"Thanks, what you watching?" She asked him.

"Nothing. I was going to see what TV shows I hadn't seen yet on Netflix and Prime, but think I want breakfast first. I was thinking pancakes?" He offered.

"Pancakes sounds good. You brought syrup, right?" She asked.

"Of course, who doesn't? Your brother called by the way; he wants you to call him back."

He busied himself in the kitchen making breakfast while she spoke to her brother. It wasn't long until she had hung up and joined him in the kitchen.

Soon they were eating and considering the day ahead. Ben thought things may have changed between them but was relieved to find that they hadn't. She was just as easy to talk to, if not easier after the night before. Ben no longer felt shy at all around her, and she felt the same, something she planned to show him later.

After playing games they were sat cuddled up watching a movie that neither of them was paying attention to. They were more concerned with each other, Ben feeling her breasts through another of his shirts as she rubbed his growing cock. He wanted to be back in her mouth, the blowjob last night had been amazing.

After a few hours, they were both starting to get hungry. Ben had decided to cook a special meal for her, something he hoped would impress her. He decided to cook 'hunter's chicken', a traditional British dish of bacon wrapped chicken breast, covered in cheese and BBQ sauce. He was glad again that he had packed so much food that it gave him the choice of what to make her.

Within thirty minutes they were sitting down to a freshly cooked meal together. Ben had found some candles in a drawer and lit them for the table. He also opened a bottle of white wine that he had found on the first night. Kiera enjoyed the meal immensely, finishing every bite and downing the rest of the wine.

"That was the best meal I have ever been cooked by a guy. If you keep feeding me this well, I won't ever want to leave." She meant it to. Ben was pleased with her reaction as this was a special 'date night' meal he liked to cook and wanted to impress her.

After the meal had been finished and the wine bottle emptied, they went back to the couch. Ben was going to put a movie or something on until Kiera stopped him, kissing him and pushing him back on the sofa. Things naturally heated up and progressed further, with Ben trying to take her shirt off. She broke away from him, with a mischievous smile.

"Want to go and try the hot tub?" She said to him softly.

"Um yeah sure. What were you thinking about wearing?" He asked her seriously.

"Well, that's the beauty of it. You have already seen me naked, so I wasn't planning on wearing anything. You?" She asked innocently with a mischievous smile.

Ben had to pause for a second to make sure he had heard her right. "I was going to wear boxers but maybe not now. Let's go have a look and see how it works."

He quickly got up, holding his hand for her to take. He led her to the backroom, taking the cover off the tub and looked at the controls. "Looks easy enough. Just need to flick that and..." as he turned on the switch the hot tub came to life, the motor whirling in the background.

"I will be right back, you jump in, I will only be a minute." She grabbed him by the arm pulling him in tightly for a kiss. She was kissing him as passionately as she had the night before, grabbing his head and holding it tight to her as she pushed her tongue back and forth into his mouth.

She broke away and looked at him teasingly. "OK, but don't be too long."

He quickly headed out of the room, looking back before leaving but she hadn't started to undress yet. Excited, he ran upstairs and rolled them a joint, thinking she would enjoy it. He had a quick shower, remembering he hadn't washed since the night before. When he had dried himself, he put on fresh underwear, grabbed the joint and lighter and went to the spa room.

As he entered, he was greeted by Kiera sitting in the hot tub looking around. As the room was already filling from steam, he turned on the extractor fan, showing Kiera the joint.

"I knew that's what you were doing. Now get those off and get in here." She told him aggressively.

He obeyed, stripping out of his underwear and getting into the water. He saw her watching him undress biting her lower lip. As he settled into the seat, she slid over to be next to him, taking his face in her hand and kissing him passionately again. She pressed her body against him, pushing her breasts against his chest as she continued to explore his mouth with her tongue. Ben kissed her in return, rubbing her breasts with his hands, feeling her nipples getting harder. After a while she sat back next to him not bothering to try and cover herself up but sitting with her arms stretched out behind her, making her breasts even more prominent.

They settled in together with Kiera lighting the joint. It didn't last long as the pair kept passing it between them getting higher with each toke. Ben finished the joint and poured a little water on the end before he placed it on the stone floor, careful not to leave a mess.

The pair continued to talk, enjoying the warm water, gently licking at their skin. Kiera kept looking through the water at Ben's semi hard cock, she wanted him as badly as he wanted her. She had enjoyed last night but secretly she had wanted him inside her. She never liked to sleep with a guy straight away, and had compromised with foreplay, but she had wanted to fuck him. She had been close to moving up and riding him until he came, but she had stopped herself and satisfied with sucking his cock.

"Shall I put the jets on?" She asked him as she moved over to the controls. Leaning over to the controls she knelt up on the seat showing off her ass to him. She wiggled it a little as she fiddled with the controls, giving Ben a view of her pussy, teasing him. She wanted him to come up behind and take her.

The jets suddenly turned on, churning the water so strongly it obscured his view of her naked body as she sat back down next to him. The jets were extremely powerful, massaging his muscles and other, more intimate parts of his body. He couldn't help getting even more aroused as the jet in the seat below gave him a constant sensation around his balls.

Kiera was obviously having similar sensations as she kept giving off a little 'umm' of pleasure as the jets worked on her pussy.

"Wow, these jets are a lot more powerful than I was expecting." She told him as she leaned back further, her breasts being pushed further forward, enough that they penetrated the surface. Ben could see her nipples as they rose out of the water, little bubbles of foam floating around them. Kiera watched him looking at her, revelling in his attention.

"You like what you see?" She softly moaned out to him, the jets working their magic on her pussy. She ran one of her hands over her breasts seeing him watching her, almost seeing the desire in his eyes.

"Yes, I do. You have a beautiful body. Wish I could see more of it right now though." She pulled him to her, forcing his mouth open with hers as she reached through the water to grab his now fully hard cock. She started to jerk him off, pumping her hand up and down.

"I like your cock too. It's such a nice shape, and it fits beautifully in my mouth don't you think?" She asked him, rubbing his cock with the palm of her hand, she didn't want to get him off straight away, she wanted to tease and play with him.

"Do you want me to put your cock back into my mouth? Suck on it again?" She asked him.

"Yes, but not yet." He took in her surprised look as he ran his hands up her leg until he felt her pussy lips resulting in a sudden intake of breath from Kiera. He ran his finger between her pussy lips, feeling her body shudder with his touch. He leant into her, rubbing her clit with his finger as he lowered his mouth to her breasts, gently licking and biting her nipple. She held his head to her breast enjoying the pleasure he, and the hot tub was giving her.

Ben never let up on her clit, rubbing constantly with his finger. Within minutes he could feel her body convulsing as she was approaching her orgasm.

"Oh shit. Keep going, I'm about to cum. Don't stop, keep..." She didn't get the last words out as her climax hit her. She whimpered and moaned into his shoulder as she held him tight, enjoying her first orgasm of the day.

"Get out of the tub. We're going to the bedroom." She told him as she regained the ability of speech. She switched off the hot tub and jets and pulled herself out, grabbing a towel to dry herself. She didn't dry herself completely, just enough that she wouldn't be leaving a trail of water in her wake. Ben followed suit, drying himself off then wrapping the towel around his waist. Kiera took him by the hand and led him upstairs to bed.

When she got him into the room, she wasted no time and pushed him back on the bed, lying next to him kissing him, and rubbing his cock. She kissed her way down his body, running her tongue against his nipples as she worked down to his pelvis.

Looking into his eyes, she ran her tongue over his cock, paying careful attention to the tip as she had the night before. She continued to tease him, staring into his eyes before she took him into her mouth. She started off slow, just moving her head up and down slowly, building pressure and speed as she went. Soon he was breathing hard with pleasure as she deep throated him, sucking his whole length to the back of throat.

"God, I want you to keep going, so badly, but stop. You're going to make me cum, and I haven't finished with you yet." He told her.

Kiera willingly obliged, releasing his cock and moving up next to him on the bed. He immediately attacked her breasts with his mouth, kissing and biting them, causing her to moan softly in enjoyment. He kissed down her body as she had, looking her deeply in the eyes, moving his head down between her legs.

She looked right back at him as he reached his tongue out to gently flick her clit. Her body bucked in response as she gave a little cry of pleasure. He moved his tongue to the bottom of her pussy separating her lips as he had done before with his fingers. He pushed his tongue against her clit caressing it, until he started licking it with the tip. He got into a steady rhythm flicking her clit smoothly, taking his time to let her enjoy it as much as possible.

"On my god. You are amazing at that. Keep going." She told him as she grabbed the back of his head holding it in place. He looked up to see her, seeing her watching him and rubbing her breast with her free hand. Within a few minutes she was panting heavily, letting go of his head to rub both of her breasts.

"Oh my god that's so good. Keep going, I'm so close." Without thinking he pushed his finger deeply into her pussy pushing it in and out in time with his tongue. Within seconds her whole body was shuddering and squirming around the bed as she was reaching her second orgasm.

"Don't stop. I'm about to cum. I'm about to cum." She almost screamed the last word as she was pushed over the edge to her second orgasm.

It lasted longer than her first, her body shaking violently in pleasure. He moved away from her lying back next to her, only to have her almost jumping on him, kissing him fiercely, pushing her tongue deep into his mouth, her body still slightly convulsing from her subsiding orgasm.

When she had composed herself, she moved back to his cock taking it back into her mouth. She didn't suck it for too long, making sure he would still have plenty of stamina left in him to fuck her. She had decided to fuck him while he was pleasuring her in the hot tub, a decision only made stronger when he had gone down on her. She had no idea how long they would be stuck there but she wanted him there and then.

She let his cock fall out of her mouth as she moved back up his body, positioning her pussy over his cock. She leant down to him, kissing him deeply, enjoying the mixture of his breath and her own juices.

"I want you inside me." She told him as she reached between them, moving his cock to her opening.

"Are you sure, I thought..." She silenced him by pressing a finger against his lips, his eyes almost sparkling with excitement.

"I have never been so sure of anything." She pushed her waist down, feeling his cock slipping past her lips. She could feel her pussy expanding, moulding around his width, taking him deeper and deeper. When her ass was almost on his legs, she slowly started pushing herself up and down, riding him steadily and smoothly getting into sync with his own thrusts. She leant down on his chest for balance, raising her pelvis so high he almost came out of her before she pushed back down again. She leaned back upright grabbing and rubbing her breasts as she watched the enjoyment on his face and in his eyes.

He grabbed her waist, dragging her back down to him as he thrust in and out of her, desperate to cum. He had almost cum in her mouth and was now trying to hold out as long as he could, hoping that he could make her cum again.

He couldn't last as long as he wanted as he felt his balls tightening, thrusting into her deeply.

"Yes, cum for me, I want you to cum in me." She knew he had been trying to hold back and was silently grateful as she enjoyed his cock deep inside.

He let himself go, releasing his semen and emptying his balls into her soft, warm pussy. She collapsed down onto him, spent from her orgasms and her riding of him. She rolled off him, lying on her back staring at the ceiling, breathing as fast and hard as he was.

After they had both gotten themselves under control, he rolled over to face her looking up and down her naked body, her pussy still glistening with both of their juices.

"You are so beautiful." He told her as he held her face in his hand and kissed her.

"You have no idea how much I have wanted to do that." She told him seriously. "I wanted you to screw me last night."

"Why did you say you didn't want to?" He asked her puzzled, this wasn't exactly a typical date situation.

"I didn't know what you would think." She replied simply. "I didn't want you to think I was easy, or I was doing it because you helped me. Not when the truth is that I wanted to because I wanted you."

He understood immediately. He didn't think that he would have thought the first one, but he may have thought about the second reason and maybe stopped her out of honour.

"I'm glad we waited. If it makes you feel better this is technically our third date."

"How do you figure that?" Laughing at his logic.

"Date one, the night you arrived. Date two, last night. Date three, tonight. I even cooked for you." He told her playfully.

"You are so sweet." She laughed at him, kissing him again. She stood up from the bed, freeing the sheets from under her as Ben did the same, quickly catching on to what she was doing. She positioned herself curled up beside him, dragging his arm over to hold as she had the night before. They soon drifted off to sleep not saying a word and being at complete peace with the other.