Stranded in the Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Married69
Married69
258 Followers

"Your tongue. You running it up my cock. Putting it into your mouth." She crawled over to him, positioning her head just above his cock.

"You like my mouth, do you? You like when I do this?" Kiera lowered her head down to his cock, feeling her warm breath on him. She took his hand off his cock replacing it with her own as she pushed it between her lips and into her mouth. She pushed her head down as far as she could taking almost all of him into her mouth.

"Oh my god that feels amazing." She pulled his cock out of her mouth, licking it up and down, making sure she licked all the precum off the tip.

She crawled further up his body straddling him, positioning her pussy right over his cock.

"Can I put it in? I want to feel it again."

"Not yet" Ben replied turning her around and sat her in front of him. As he kissed down her neck and shoulders, he ran his hands over her breasts. She gave off her usual soft moans and then a little gasp as he brought his hand lower, rubbing her clit.

"Keep doing that." She said to him leaning back against him, submitting to his control.

He rubbed her clit from behind, watching her body bucking against him. She threw her head back, her eyes shut tight, as she orgasmed from his touch. He held tightly onto her, wrapping one arm around her keeping her in place, pushing a finger deep into her pussy while she climaxed.

"Ben. That was...." Was all she could say, words failing to convey how amazing she felt.

He let go of her but she didn't move, staying between his legs, enjoying the last pulses of her orgasm. Eventually she turned round to him, straddling him, again placing her pussy right above his cock.

Kissing him, while jerking his cock, she asked him patiently. "Can I put it in now?"

"I know last night we didn't use; you know. But I should go and get something from my wallet." He told her seriously.

"Only if you want to. I have the implant so don't worry about it."

Kiera had already placed the tip just inside allowing no way back. She pushed her hips down, taking all of him inside her, gasping at the sensation. She began to rock back and forth putting her arms around his neck, kissing him.

He took it in turns grabbing both her ass and breasts as she rode him fiercely. She pulled herself up until his cock almost came out of her then moving slowly back down, feeling his whole length going in and out of her warm, wet pussy.

"I'm going to cum again." She told him throwing her head back and pushing forward her breasts. He buried his head in her chest as they both came together, biting and sucking on her nipples, extending her pleasure as much as he could.

She stayed sitting on for a few minutes as she got her breathing under control and her body had stopped pulsing. She kissed him for a while enjoying their shared orgasm.

She got off him, slowly releasing his spent cock from her, dribbling a little cum as she moved.

"I will be right back, I'm gonna go and have a quick shower. Want to roll another?"

She returned to him within ten minutes looking thoroughly relaxed, back wearing his t-shirt with damp hair dangling down her face. They sat for the rest of the afternoon smoking and watching the end of the movie.

Ben was going to make them a proper meal that night but neither of them wanted anything big. They settled for cold meat and cheese sandwiches while putting on a TV show on Netflix. They spent some time out on the balcony noticing that the snow had dropped a lot more than they had first thought. The car was clearly visible now, the windows almost completely uncovered. He wondered if he would have to extend his stay at all now, it looked as if they would be released from their bubble soon.

Watching their TV show together, Kiera resting on his chest, she got distracted by him and started kissing him again.

"I don't think we will be here for much longer." She said to him abruptly.

"I don't think so either." Ben answered, trying not to look her in the eye.

"Can I stay with you tomorrow? Even if the snow is gone, I mean? Can I stay?"

"Of course, you can. I want you to. Besides there is still a fair bit of weed and I need help smoking it." He told her, making his usual type of stupid joke in an awkward situation.

"Thanks. I think I'm going to message Dave now." She unwrapped herself from his arms throwing a final log on the fire and retrieving the iPad. She only wrote a short message explaining that the snow was almost gone and that she would at least be staying at the cabin for the next day. She also told him not to call as the battery was almost dead, a little white lie.

"I think I'm done for tonight. I'm going to go take a shower and get into bed" Ben told her.

"Good idea. I will tidy up here and be right up there with you." She replied.

Ben took a quick shower enjoying the warm water on his skin. He always liked taking a shower when he was high, he should have asked Kiera to join him. As he got out, he heard the washing machine starting again with her clothes to be ready for the next morning. He wondered to himself what she would be sleeping in tonight.

When he had dried himself off, and returned to the bedroom, Kiera was already in the bed waiting for him. Her eyes were already closed as she lay peacefully in his Metallica t-shirt. He slipped in beside her, pulling her gently to his chest. She snuggled in deeper and drifted off to sleep peacefully in his arms.

Day 05

Ben woke on his final full day without even knowing it. This was scheduled to be his last full day before he headed home for Christmas, although he wasn't sure if he would be able to yet.

He looked over to the other side of bed seeing that it was empty. He listened out towards the bathroom, not hearing the shower or any movement from in there.

He got himself out of bed, not seeing his lounge trousers, and walked downstairs to the kitchen. Kiera was there, drinking coffee and looking over the stove.

"There you are. You got me worried for a second there, I wondered where you were." He told her startled.

"I'm here. I wanted to surprise you with breakfast. It's not ready yet though." She told him smiling over at him. "Oh sorry. Good morning."

She bounded over to him and kissed him quickly before returning to the frying pan. She picked up the tongs again, turning the bacon and sausages.

"It looks great, but you didn't have to do this." He told her looking at her beautiful body.

A few minutes later they were sitting down to eat together as they had before.

"The snow's almost gone." She told him abruptly.

"I know. We knew it couldn't last forever. We still have today, right? Or do you want me to try and get you home today?" He asked this hoping he already knew the answer. She had said the night before that she would stay.

"No, I want to stay. You have one last day here, and I say we make the most of it."

He was relieved to hear it. He wasn't ready to say goodbye to her yet.

"OK, what did you have in mind? Not that we can do much. A few smokes and some games? I'm cooking dinner though; I've already thought what to make."

"Yeah, that sounds good. But I want to sort these dishes first."

She collected the dishes and filled the sink with hot water. They hadn't ever done the dishes straight after a meal, usually leaving them to be done when one of them wasn't busy.

She went to work washing the dishes, leaning over the sink and exposing her bare ass to him. He kept stealing glances at her ass as his borrowed t-shirt rode further up. He managed to peel his eyes away but not before she had caught him.

"Hey, what you looking at?" She asked in mock surprise.

He walked over to her, cupping her ass in one hand, wrapping the other around her middle, pulling her closer to him.

"Your ass." He whispered into her ear in response. "You have a beautiful ass. You have got an even better pair of tits." He continued as he slipped his hand under the t-shirt and grabbed her breasts.

Kiera tried to concentrate on what she was doing as he did what he pleased with her. She could feel his hands exploring her body, her nipples hardening under his hands. She continued washing the dishes as she felt his tongue run over her neck, lowering his hand down her belly through her sparce pubic hairs, separating her pussy lips.

Kiera stopped what she was doing, remaining slightly bent over the sink, pushing back against him as his fingers found her clit. She turned her head to face him, her lips being attacked by his as soon as she was within reach. He was gently rubbing her clit as she breathed deeply into his open mouth, her tongue flicking out occasionally.

She slowly pulled away from him, turning to face him and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I'm going to take a shower." She told him suddenly. "Want to join me?"

He didn't get a chance to answer as she took him by the hand and led him up the stairs to the bathroom. As soon as she got in the room, she stripped out of the t-shirt, and turned the warm water on. She got into the shower backwards, not taking her eyes off him.

"Come on and join me." Kiera told him as she rinsed her breasts with the warm water.

Ben got out of his trousers and underwear and climbed into the shower with her. She reached for him immediately, wrapping her arms around his neck as she kissed him deeply. She sighed happily into his mouth as they kissed, rubbing his cock with her palm.

"I love your cock so much. It gets so big and wide whenever I touch it." She told him, pouring some shower gel into hand, rubbing it over his chest and arms before she returned to his cock, jerking it two handed.

Ben leaned back against the shower wall, closing his eyes as her hands worked over his cock.

"You are so relaxed too; I could literally do whatever I want with it couldn't I?" Ben just nodded to her, not wanting to open his eyes, or break the spell. He suddenly felt her tongue running over his cock, teasing him even more. It wasn't long until she had taken his whole length into her mouth. He opened his eyes, seeing her knelt in front of him, cupping his balls with her hand as her head bobbed backwards and forward engulfing his cock. He was breathing heavily as she pulled his cock out of her mouth slowly licking the tip before sucking it back in just as slowly. He enjoyed her mouth for a few minutes before stopping her.

Ben pulled her back up to her feet, Kiera letting his cock fall out of her mouth as she went. He kissed her deeply, running his tongue against hers before he turned her around, pushing her against the shower wall. He squeezed a generous amount of shower gel into his hands and starting with her ass, massaged it into her skin. He ran his hands all over her body, making it slippery against his hands, her nipples as hard as stone as he tweaked them between his fingertips.

Ben moved his hand down lower, past her belly, to her pussy as he had in the kitchen. She was dripping wet, her own juices coating her soft, tight lips. He ran his fingers between them, taking care to brush her clit with his thumb.

"Umm" She moaned as his thumb made contact. She knew he had her under his control and could do anything he wanted, and she didn't care. She enjoyed his aggressive but loving touch, always knowing what to do to make her cum. This time was no different as within a minute she was gasping, holding onto the wall as her climax was nearing.

"Keep going, keep rubbing my clit. I want you to make me cum, please." She murmured to him.

Ben moved his other hand away from her breasts and down to her pussy. He continued to rub her clit while he pushed a finger deep inside her.

"Oh my god, that will make me cum. Keep going, this feels amazing. Oh my god Ben." She shouted his name as her orgasm burst over her, causing her to go weak at the knees. Ben held her in place with his arm as his other hand was busy with her pussy, pushing her orgasm further. She bit into her lip as each wave felt stronger than the previous, his finger still inside her.

When he withdrew his finger from her, she turned around quickly, slipping through his grasp, kissing him strongly on the mouth. Her hand moved back to his cock, pumping it, getting it back to full length.

"Let's go back to bed." She told him, leading him by the hand out of the shower, shutting the water off. He rubbed a towel over his body, beating her back to the bedroom, lying back on the pillows naked, waiting for her.

"Oh, because you already made me cum, it's my turn to please you?" She asked him, smiling at his cock pointing straight up, waiting for her touch. She pulled off her towel and joined him on the bed. She started by riding him, rubbing his cock up and down her pussy, covering it in her own juices. She kissed down his body, licking and biting his nipples, continuing down over his belly, down to his cock.

"Watch me." She told him softly, wanting him to see what she was doing.

He positioned his head further up the pillow, looking down at her taking his cock in her hand. She started licking up and down his cock, covering it in her saliva. She moved her mouth higher up pushing his head into her lips, holding it there, using her tongue to please him further.

She released his cock from her lips looking up at him, rolling it around with her tongue.

"You like seeing me like this?" She asked him to his nodding response. "You like seeing me put it in my mouth? Licking it up and down? How about when I'm pumping it as well?" She jerked his cock up and down faster resulting in stronger moans from Ben, as he grabbed the sheets besides him.

"Oh, I see you like that a little too much. Think I better go a bit slower." She removed her hand, putting it back into her mouth, sucking it gently and deeply, pushing in as much of it as she could.

"Stop, stop, I'm going to cum soon." She did as she was told, but returned to her previous place, riding him.

"Good. I want you to finish inside me." She told him, taking his cock and positioning it at her opening. She pushed herself down slowly till he was all the way inside her. When his cock was fully in, she started moaning in pleasure immediately.

"Your cock is so good. I could just ride it all day." She told him, building up speed steadily. She kept pushing down hard on him surprised but happy he hadn't cum yet.

She leant back grinding her pussy against his cock as she slid it in and out of her. She placed her hands on his legs behind for support, tossing her head and hair back, pushing her breasts further out.

Ben watched her as she pushed back looking at her beautiful breasts. He watched on thinking that she was the sexiest girl he had ever been with. Wanting to push her pleasure further he reached out his hand, placing it on her waist, extending his thumb and touching her clit. She gasped sharply, looking at him, shuffling to keep her balance. She nodded her head in appreciation, returning to her previous pace. Within seconds her body was starting to shake, indicating her orgasm was coming.

"Keep doing that, don't stop I'm going to cum again." She picked up her pace wanting Ben to cum with her.

"Cum for me Ben, I want to feel you cum with me." Ben didn't need the encouragement, releasing himself deep inside her. As his cum spurt inside her, he continued rubbing her clit, pushing her over into her orgasm. She collapsed onto him keeping his softening cock inside her.

"Oh my god." She whispered into his ear, still shaking and convulsing, riding the waves of her orgasm. After a few minutes she calmed down, and rolled off him, lying next to him, breathing heavily.

"My god Ben, that was amazing." She kissed him, holding his head to her face, not letting him pull away. She settled back down on the pillows, looking up at the ceiling, her breathing still heavier than usual.

"Seriously Ben, what was that? I have never felt like that before." She told him seriously. "I honestly think that was the best sex I've ever had."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it as much as I did." Ben replied. "I just hope you haven't peaked too soon. Give me some time and let's see if we can give you a new, best sex experience."

"I'm counting on it. I'm going to shower again; you made a bit of a mess in me. Want to roll us a joint?"

"Yeah sure, and you're welcome." He said with a smile looking down at her pussy.

She slipped into the bathroom rolling her eyes at his cheekiness. As soon as she closed the door, she leant back against the door, her legs not working as well as she had thought. She turned the hot water on and stepped back under it. She rinsed off the sweat that had built up on her during her exercise, lathering herself up again in shower gel.

She put her hands down by her pussy, feeling his cum seeping out of her. As much as she liked the feeling of it inside her, she wanted him going down on her and wanted to be fresh for him. She pulled the shower head down, putting it onto the most concentrated setting and positioning it under her pussy, the flow of water clearing her pussy of his cum. She had to hold onto the wall for support, the powerful water hitting her pussy was pushing her to yet another orgasm. She stopped before cumming again, wanting him to give her another orgasm. Before Ben, no man had given her two orgasms in a day, let alone in one session. She wanted to get back to him and get him back inside her.

As soon as she was clean again, she headed back out to the room, seeing it completely empty. She looked around for her clothes before remembering they were in the washing machine downstairs. She decided to not wear anything as she went down to retrieve her clothes, hoping that Ben would be within sight to see her. She knew he liked her body and took every chance to look at it.

She wasn't disappointed. He was sitting on the sofa lighting a joint as she came down the stairs. Ben started coughing in surprise, the smoke coming out of his mouth as she entered and said 'hi' innocently, strolling to the washing machine and pulling out her clothes. He got himself under control, stopped coughing and continued to stare at her breasts. She loved the way he looked at her, the longing showing in his eyes, never taking them off her. She slowly walked back up the stairs feeling her longing for him just starting to boil again under the surface.

She had to put something on but didn't want to put on too much. She hoped that she wouldn't be in them for long. She decided just to put her panties and his Metallica t-shirt on.

She went down to join him, taking the joint from him as she sat on the sofa. She got herself comfy at the other end, putting her feet up on his lap, giving him a brief look at her panties.

They only realised the time when Ben put on the TV, it was almost midday. He kept thinking about when he would have to say goodbye to her and leave for home. He wanted to put it off as long as possible but knew he couldn't. He wanted to take advantage of their situation as much as possible.

Not wanting to flick through the channels, he turned on Netflix, thinking he would find a show or movie before she stopped him.

"Whoa, go back one. That, 'You' put that on."

"You want me to watch me?" He asked laughing, the weed making his joke seem much funnier.

"Not 'me' 'You'. You know 'You." She said trying to explain it.

"So I'm going to watch me?" He was trying to keep a straight face, getting it immediately but now wondering how long it would take her to understand his joke.

"No it isn't like...." She realised what he was doing, her face lighting up into a smile. She burst out laughing, rolling her eyes at him. "That is a dreadful joke. I wonder how many people have said something like that?"

"What's it about?"

"It's about a guy who meets a girl he likes but he's a stalker. It's a lot more involved and messed up but it's awesome." She told him.

Married69
Married69
258 Followers