Stranded in the Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Married69
Married69
258 Followers

Day 4

Kiera woke up first that morning. She looked around to see that Ben had rolled away from her during the night, sleeping peacefully on his back. She lay looking at him for a moment as she remembered the night before. She had finally ridden his cock. Even though she had only met him three days ago, it had felt much longer. She had felt an instant attraction to him, even as she was weak and scared being lost in the storm.

She lay back on the pillows as she thought about how they had sex the night before. She had hoped, but hadn't expected, that he would go down on her. His tongue felt incredible as they kissed, and she had wanted to feel it somewhere else. She loved a guy going down on her, but she had never expected him to be as good as he was. She had been holding onto her orgasm as long as she could but as soon as he had put his finger inside her, she couldn't hold it any longer. She had wanted another orgasm, but she wasn't disappointed as he finished inside her. His cock was bigger than what she was used to and was surprised about how deep it reached. She was starting to feel excited again as she thought about it, her hand unconsciously moving to her breasts.

She stopped herself, getting out of bed suddenly and almost skipping to the bathroom. She wanted to shower before he woke up and hoped the noise of it wouldn't disturb him. She rushed under the hot water, feeling it push any remnants of sleep away. She washed herself, covering her entire body with little bubbles. She paid more attention to her pussy, washing it deeply, wanting him to bury his face in it again. As she rinsed the bubbles off her breasts, she saw little teeth marks covering them from Ben the night before. She knew he liked her breasts, taking every opportunity to touch or kiss them. She felt herself moving her hand lower down her body, rubbing her clit as she saw in her mind, Ben sucking her nipples again. After fully exciting herself, she shut off the water, dried herself off and crept quietly back into the bedroom as naked as when she had left it.

She saw he was still fast asleep, not having moved since she had left. She quietly looked out the window to see that the snow had lowered overnight, but not by enough. She was happy that she would still be staying there, but she worried about how long she had left, he only had the cabin for two more days.

"I have a hot guy here who is great in bed, and I'm going to make the most of it." She said to herself silently in her head.

She went back to the bed, slipping under the sheets, careful not to nudge him accidently. She could see his chest rising and falling with his deep breaths, she was still horny from her thoughts, and her time in the shower. She reached out under the covers to feel his cock resting on his belly. It was soft but she soon felt it harden with her touch. Ben stirred slightly in his sleep but only moved his head before settling down again.

Feeling his cock grow to full length from her touch only made her hornier. She wanted him to wake up and lick her again. She pulled back the covers exposing his naked body, his cock sticking straight up in her hand as she slowly worked it. She moved herself down between his legs, licking his cock. She ran her tongue all over his dick, paying more attention to the tip, swirling it around ending in bringing the tip just inside her lips.

She looked up to see him stirring again but not fully woken up. She pushed her lips over the tip, taking him into her mouth. She had seen that he enjoyed her deep throating him, surprised that he didn't try to push her head deeper. She worked her mouth lower, taking more of him inside. She closed her lips around the base of his cock, gently bobbing her head up and down. She could feel him starting to wake with her efforts, lifting her head back up, and concentrating on his purple head.

She felt him moving as he woke, holding his cock in her mouth.

"Good morning." He said to her looking down at her.

She looked up into his face, seeing him smiling at her, looking more awake than she had expected. "Shh you're interrupting. Can't you see I'm busy here?" She said, returning to sucking on his cock looking up at him.

Ben wasn't sure if he was fully awake, thinking he might still be dreaming. He had always wanted to wake up to a blowjob, but he had never thought it would happen. He watched her stop as she moved up on top of him again as she rubbed her pussy with his cock.

"Do you mind? I got horny waiting for you to wake up." She said as she pushed down on his cock, feeling him fill her up again. Ben could only nod quietly as he felt his cock sliding into her. She rode him for a minute before he grabbed her and rolled her onto her back, never pulling out of her. He pushed his hands out and held her hands behind her head, pinned under his weight. She submitted to him, closing her eyes and enjoying the sensation of his cock inside.

He continued thrusting deeper and deeper into her, grinding inside her till she was breathing hard, trying not to cry out. He let go of her hands bringing his down to her waist, rubbing her clit with his finger.

"Oh god. You're going to make me cum again. Deeper. Yes, just there." She suddenly orgasmed, her body convulsing and her pussy clamping down on his cock. Within another few thrusts he was cumming inside her, shooting ropes of spunk deep into her pussy.

Kiera held onto him, wrapping her arms and legs around him, as she felt his cock going limp and relaxed inside her.

He rolled away after a minute or so, lying on his back propped up by the pillow, still breathing deeply.

"That was amazing Ben." She told him once she had got herself under control.

"It really was. By far the best way to wake up." Ben told her as she giggled at him.

"I was getting impatient; you were taking too long. What was that by the way? I have never had anyone inside while playing with my clit. It was amazing." Kiera told him honestly.

"Well if you like that, I think we should find some other new things that you like." He said looking down at her naked body. "I'm going to take a shower. I will be right back."

Kiera watched him as he got out of the bed and walked to the bathroom. She had considered staying in bed but thought against it. She quickly got up putting on his t-shirt and lounge trousers and went downstairs. She put on the coffee to brew, and she checked the iPad for any messages from her brother. She discovered that he had already called three times that morning. She hit the button to return his call and his face quickly filled the screen.

"Kiera, where have you been? I've been trying to get hold of you."

"Dave, its early. We were still asleep. What's up?" She asked him.

"Just checking in, but when nobody answered I got worried. Is Ben around?"

"No, he just got in the shower. Like I said, we just got up. Why?"

"No reason. Have either of you thought about trying to get back home. He has only got a day left there hasn't he? He's meant to go back home tomorrow night, isn't he?"

"There's not much either of us can do until the snow clears, if it gets desperate, I suppose we could jump out the window and hope for the best, but at the moment I like it here. Its peaceful." She told him.

"What's he like?" Dave asked her for the first time. Until now he had only been concerned about her and how she was, he had never really asked about Ben.

"He's nice." She replied boldly.

"That's it? He's nice?"

"He's a nice guy, he's funny, he seems smart, and I always liked the idea of being with a teacher."

"OK I didn't need to know that. Has he got a girlfriend?"

"You're kidding right? If he did, don't you think she would be here with him?" She asked stunned by his stupidity.

"Fair point. Have you asked him though?"

"No, I haven't, I think he would have brought it up."

"Sis, be careful. I know you and I know what you get like when you like someone."

"Dave, I'm hanging up, you're being an idiot. I'm making breakfast, so I will talk to you later." She hit the end call button and folded the tablet back into its case.

She set herself to making them both breakfast, already pouring herself a coffee. She pulled the bacon out of its wrapper and put it on the frying pan. Before it had finished cooking, Ben had come downstairs, wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her to him, kissing her neck.

"Mm, what you making?" He asked as he lowered his hand and caressed her ass.

"Bacon sandwiches." She was quiet as she cooked breakfast for them both.

"Are you OK? You seem a little off." He asked worried that he had crossed the line.

She thought for a second about what her brother had said and was trying to find a way to ask without sounding weird.

"I'm fine, it's just something that Dave said."

"Oh, have you already spoken to him? I didn't hear it. What did he say?"

"He suspected that I might have a crush on you and asked if you had a girlfriend."

"OK, what did he say about you and me? I can imagine if I was in his place, I would be worried too, my hot little sister snowed in with some guy." He told her smiling so she knew that he was kidding.

"So do you?" She replied, ignoring his other question.

"Do I what?"

"Do you have a girlfriend?" She asked suddenly afraid to hear the answer.

"Of course not. Is that what's bothering you?" He asked chuckling.

"No one at all? No one special in your life?"

"Are we counting you in this?" He asked her cheekily.

"No." She replied plainly.

"Then no. Not for months. I told you I have been so busy with my career I haven't had time to even think about it." She was about to speak before he cut her off. "If we are counting you then the answer is yes. You are very special."

She smiled up at him, her mind clearing of any doubts, leaning across to kiss him gently on the lips.

"Thank you for being honest. It's just my brother being an idiot. He just got inside my head. You know I don't normally do this kind of thing?"

"What get stuck in a cabin?" He asked jokingly. He had never been one for serious conversations and normally made some kind of an awkward joke.

"No. Well yes, this is the first for me. But I meant about us. I don't normally do this. I have only had two boyfriends before and they weren't exactly the kindest people, nothing dangerous or abusive, just dickheads in general." He was shocked, he would have thought she would have been with a banker, or someone equally successful, not assholes. As he considered it, he was glad they hadn't treated her right. If they had, she wouldn't be with him now.

"Does that mean I have to be extra nice and caring?" He joked.

"Ben, you are the kindest, sweetest person I have ever met. You don't have to do anything. Well maybe one or two things." She told him with a wink.

"Oh yeah and what are those things?" He laughed at her comment. He was hoping it would be something sexy, he was getting very smitten with her.

"One. I want you to do that thing again with my clit as you fuck me."

"Done. Next?" He asked quickly.

"Two. I want you to cook again as I really can't, and your meals are amazing. Even that spaghetti the night I arrived was incredible."

He laughed at her second request. "Your food wasn't bad."

"It wasn't great either. I know you lied when you said it was good the other night. I think you were just hoping to get me into bed." She smiled at him now once again complete at ease with him.

"I didn't want to hurt your feelings." He told her honestly.

"I knew it. You think my food is bad..." She tried to look angry, but it only made him laugh at her. She slid off her chair and sat on his lap, her legs straddling either side of him. She kissed him deeply, pushing her chest against his, making the back of her shirt ride up, completely exposing her ass.

"I have one request for you though." He told her seriously.

"Oh yeah, what's that?"

"Stay. Stay with me here in this little bubble. Let's forget the outside world, it will be waiting for us when we get back. Of course, still call your brother. He would be worried, but other than that let's not worry or think about anything else."

She thought for a second about his request. She had been worried about being snowed in and getting back to her brother. She never stopped to think how isolated and, to use his word, like a bubble it was. She suddenly saw the cabin in a much different light.

"Deal. But I really need to go shower. Want to roll a joint? I think that's something to do in our bubble." She asked him getting off him and putting the dirty plates by the sink.

"Yeah sure. I want to set up the fireplace first though. It's a bit nippy in here." He said this last bit looking at her breasts, her nipples had hardened under her t-shirt.

She saw what he was looking at and chuckled as she pulled her shirt up, exposing her breasts to him.

"Is it? Are my nipples a little bit harder?" She asked as she felt them, inspecting them closely, enjoying the reaction she was getting from Ben.

"You're such a tease. Go, I will light the fire and roll." She walked away, almost skipping up the stairs and shortly he heard the shower.

He quickly put on his coat and braced himself to retrieve the wood from the front porch. As he walked outside, he could tell that the snow had fallen slightly, and he was able to see the sky between the roof of the porch and the top of the snow. He began to wonder when they would be able to leave, thinking that he would have to extend the hire of the cabin.

He built up the fire, lighting it and replacing the fire guard so there was no risk. He heard the water shutting off as he sat down to roll a joint for them.

"Are you coming Ben?" She called out to him.

"Just be a minute." It took him longer than a minute to roll by which time she had already finished getting dressed, this time into her clothes. They had finished drying the night before and she was able to dress like herself again.

She was dressed in casual clothes, jeans and a light top, not bothering to put on her striped jumper. It seemed different to not see her in his clothes, but much preferred it as they suited her much better. Her jeans moulded around her ass, showing both cheeks clearly.

"There you are. I was thinking you had got lost." He passed her jacket as they stepped out onto the balcony to light up. Very soon the conversation turned to the snow melting and how long they would be there for.

"It's melting slowly. What do you think another day or two?" She asked him.

"I'm hoping two." He told her honestly. He had meant what he said it earlier. The last few days had been like being in a bubble. Just the two of them with no outside interruptions, well, except her brother but that couldn't be helped. "I'm going to email the landlord today and see what to do as technically I should check out tomorrow."

"Why bother? Are they going to turn up here and see if you have left on time?" She asked laughing.

"I guess not no, they can't even get here if we can't get out." He said, surprised that this hadn't already occurred to him.

"See. There is no one here to disturb us. We can do whatever we want. Speaking of, why are we smoking out here? The place will air out." She told him as she walked back into the cabin.

She was right of course. With the smell of the log fire and cooking, the smell of weed wouldn't remain there for long. They quickly finished their joint in the living room, stretching out on the sofa. Once finishing it, Kiera flicked the butt into the flames and turned on the TV.

"Want to challenge me again? I'm sure there are some other games here I could get into." Kiera asked him, handing him the Xbox controller as she rummaged through the drawer of games. She came out with two games, 'Street Fighter' and 'Halo'

"Let's start with this." She said holding out Halo. After putting the disc in she sat back on the sofa as Ben retrieved his stash and rolled another joint.

"Another one?" She asked surprised.

"Why not? Think we should get baked today." He said hoping she would agree.

"Sounds good, but we can stay in here, right?"

"Yeah, we aren't going out again, unless we have to."

When the game had loaded, she set it to two player and watched the opening video sequence while they smoked their next joint. They played through a few missions, taking it in turns to take the lead. Within a few hours Kiera was looking very high but still in control of her surroundings, her skill not diminishing.

After getting a light lunch the pair went back to their gaming day.

They had switched over to 'Street Fighter' again choosing to play campaign. Ben was an old pro at this game so gave her the first few rounds to get some practise in. She was doing well, getting in some combos and signature moves.

"You ready to take me on now?" He asked her, feeling she had enough practise.

"Obviously, you haven't even played it yet, I'm gonna kick your ass." She told him confidently. Little did she know how good he was.

They played for a while with Ben beating her in all but one fight. She gave up, wanting to have another smoke and watch a movie before dinner. Ben rolled them another joint as she browsed through the movies, choosing a new movie called 'what happened to Monday'.

They sat and enjoyed their joint as they watched the movie, cuddled up on the sofa together. Halfway through, there was a graphic sex scene between two main characters. Ben couldn't help but get slightly hard as he watched the woman on screen writhing around the bed as the guy went down on her.

"Is something turning you on there?" She asked him playfully, rubbing his cock through his jeans. "Feels like you are getting a bit tight in there. I think we should take them off."

He didn't argue, awkwardly pulling his jeans off and pulling her back to him.

"That's better." She told him, getting comfy on his chest again. He slid his hand under her shirt rubbing her breasts through her bra. Kiera didn't move, as she enjoyed his hand caressing her nipples, already hardening.

"That's nice. Wow, have you ever noticed that weed makes sensations so much stronger?" He carried on teasing her, now sliding his hand under her bra, cupping her entire breast. As she gave off soft moans she moved her hand under his boxers, grasping his erect cock.

"Yes, it does. Your hand feels amazing" He agreed. He turned her face to him pushing his tongue right into her mouth, pinching her nipples between his fingers. He fumbled around with her shirt until he pulled it off her and unclasped her bra, exposing her breasts again.

"I don't know why I keep letting you get dressed. It would be easier if you just stayed naked." He told her looking at her breasts.

"You like seeing me naked? You like my tits?"

"I like your pussy and ass too. You have an incredible body. I think you should show me again." She stood up and never taking her eyes off him, pulled down her jeans leaving her in her panties. She sat down on the other side of the sofa opening her legs so he could see her covered pussy.

"You like what you see?" She asked him, rubbing her breasts, squeezing them together. She moved her hand down between her legs, slowly pulling away the fabric, showing him her pussy.

He sat watching her, his hand moving down under his boxers slowly jerking his cock. She watched on smiling, as he masturbated.

"Take off your shorts. I want to see your cock." He pulled them down passing them over to her as he pulled off his shirt, leaving him completely naked.

"You like seeing me stroke my cock?" He asked her, the weed lowering his inhibitions.

"Yes, it so sexy." She replied as she pulled her underwear off, settling back against the arm of the sofa, opening her legs wide to him.

"What are you thinking about?" She asked him, staring at his cock.

Married69
Married69
258 Followers