Stranded in the Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She collapsed on top of him, completely exhausted and satisfied from the day's activities. He heard her moving by the nightstand again before she gently untied his hands and removed his blindfold as she kissed him. Able to move his hands again, he cupped her face in his hands, holding her in place as he kissed her passionately.

They lay down together, breathing deeply from their second shared orgasm.

"That was amazing Kiera. I never thought being helpless would be so fun." She silenced him with a kiss.

"I had fun too. Maybe we should get some handcuffs though for next time." She told him, not thinking that this would be their last night together.

Day 6

Ben woke up slowly, opening his eyes and looking around the room. He could see bright light coming through the curtains, brighter than it had been the whole time he was there. He moved over to the window, looking out into the forest, seeing bright sunlight raining down through the tree canopy.

He looked back at the bed seeing the iPad lying on the nightstand but no Kiera. He pulled his trousers over his exposed body heading downstairs to where he had found her the previous day.

"Kiera?" He called out quizzically.

He looked around the kitchen and living room seeing no one around. He walked to the hot tub thinking she might have wanted a final session before he drove her home, finding the room empty.

He walked back upstairs thinking she must be in the bathroom, and he hadn't heard her. He knocked on the bathroom calling her name to no response. He opened the door slowly, again finding the room empty.

He looked around trying to see the clothes that she had with her, but finding them all disappeared along with her jacket and backpack. She had already left.

He sat back down on the bed feeling disappointed that she had just disappeared. He again noticed the iPad on the nightstand thinking it was strange it was there when he normally kept it in the living room. He opened and unlocked the screen seeing that there was a word document open in front him, not zoom as he had been expecting. On the document was a short note she had written him.

"Dear Ben,

I'm sorry I didn't wait for you to wake up. I woke up early and thought about how it would be to say goodbye to you.

Getting lost in the woods has been the most amazing experience of my life. To think if I wasn't in danger and/or stupid we never would have met.

I want you to know that I never once slept with you as a thank you. I am, of course grateful to you for rescuing me and keeping me safe, but I did it because I like you.

I didn't want you to have to take me home and say goodbye, it was better to leave and let you remember me as I was with you last night.

I have loved our time together.

Thank you for everything again. I hope you will always remember me.

By the way, I have kept your Metallica t-shirt.

Kiera

P.s. As you weren't able to see last night you might want to check your videos on here ;)"

He brought up the videos to see a thumbnail of a dimly lit room, noticing it was dated from the day before. He pressed play and was greeted with an image of himself lying on the bed tied up and blindfolded. To his surprise he realised she had recorded their session. He watched for a few minutes, seeing Kiera come into the shot, smiling into the camera, and licking his cock. He shut down the video, deciding to watch it later. He should be annoyed that she recorded him without saying anything but he was happy to have more than just a memory of her.

He felt sad as he packed up his things, missing her already. He packed his few things into the car, bringing a lot less back than he went with. Before he left, he smelt around the cabin making sure there was no smell of cannabis.

He headed home, making the journey in less time than he expected. As it was Christmas Eve the roads were already quiet and easy to navigate. The whole ride home he thought about Kiera and how he hadn't been able to see her again but realised that she was right. It was easier the way she had done it.

He unpacked the car, taking everything up to his apartment. It only took a few minutes to tidy away the remaining of the food he took with him and throw his clothes in the washing machine. Before he threw the bag into the cupboard her felt something in the front pocket. Opening the zip he found her panties; she had left them for him as a surprise. He put them back in while he thought what to do with them. Knowing that he didn't have to do anything that day and it was Christmas tomorrow, he rolled a joint, and hooked up the iPad to the TV, putting on his first ever sex tape.

The end