Stranded in the Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, let's give it a try." He quickly got into it, getting sucked into the story and finding the lead girl attractive. By the end of the first episode, he decided to keep watching. He rolled them another joint as she poured them both a glass of wine.

"Wine? It's only just 1pm." He said, accepting the glass gratefully.

"Why not? It looks as if it's our last day, might as well enjoy it while we can." She told him, trying to make it sound lighthearted.

"Let's not talk or think about that, OK? Not that I'm complaining about the wine. Just don't want to have to think about it yet." He told her honestly.

"You know Ben, it was completely random that we met. If I hadn't been completely stupid and got lost, you would be here alone, and I would be home. What I'm trying to say is, I'm happy I got lost." She spluttered, trying not to make the mood awkward.

"I'm happy you got lost too. Now let's stop and enjoy our day."

She swiped the joint from his hands and lighted it, blowing out a big cloud of smoke. Ben pressed play on the show, watching the next few episodes together. Kiera had moved over to him, snuggling up under his arm, her arm around his chest.

The show had turned a lot more erotic as the sex scenes between the characters started. Kiera was getting restless as the scenes were turning her on. She had started rubbing his leg and running her hand up his jeans, as she turned his head to her and kissed him as she had so many times before.

"I'm getting a bit stiff here. Want to go to the hot tub?" She whispered in his ear seductively.

"Yeah sure, give me a minute and I will roll one to take with us." He got his stash, and quickly rolled another joint, while she poured them another glass of wine each.

Ben followed her, looking at her ass moving from side to side as she walked. He watched as she stripped off her t-shirt and stepped into the warm water in her white panties. They turned see through as they absorbed the water, making her pussy visible, but seeing her underwear cling to it, made it look much sexier. He walked over to her and slid his hand through the water, cupping her breasts. He handed her the joint and the lighter for her to get started.

Kiera lit the joint as she watched Ben strip to his underwear. He made no effort to hide his erection as he stepped into the water, turning on the jets and getting comfortable in the plastic seat. He watched Kiera smoking the joint, her breasts appearing through the water, her nipples surrounded by the white foam from the water.

"How are you liking 'You' so far?" She asked him, passing the second half of the joint to him.

"It's good, it's dark but really good."

"It is, but it makes me horny watching it. This weed doesn't help either. Doesn't it make you horny?"

"You make me horny." He declared pointing at his manhood for emphasis.

She smiled at him and rubbed her breast making the nipple harder. "What's been your best bit so far?"

"I don't know. Maybe when she was having sex on the sofa." He told her honestly. Well nearly honestly.

"When they had sex, or when she finished herself off?" She smiled at him knowing the answer already.

"You like to watch a girl play with herself, do you?" She asked as she sat up higher, her breasts coming out of the water. "Have you ever seen a girl do it in real life?"

"No, I haven't." He replied taking another drag on the joint.

"Would you like to?" She asked him, rubbing and pinching her nipples. She ran her hand below the water, to what he could only imagine was under her panties. She opened her mouth slightly making a little o confirming his suspicions. "Do you want to watch me play with my pussy?"

He could only nod, not trusting his voice. He quickly discarded the end of the joint and took a swig of wine before getting comfortable. She hadn't moved, sitting straight up with her legs open, he could make out through the water that she had her hand down her panties and was exploring her pussy.

"Turn off the jets. You will be able to see better." He did as he was told, shutting them off and looking back at her, having a much better view through the water. She had settled back against the headrest, one hand pulling aside the fabric while her other was busy pleasuring herself.

Ben couldn't resist as he pulled off his boxers, letting his cock free. He grabbed his cock and slowly started to pump it up and down, watching the show in front of him.

Kiera had repositioned herself. When she saw Ben was masturbating himself, she had pulled herself out of the water and rested herself on the side, stretching back on to the surrounding decking. She opened her legs wide for him to have a full view of her and went back to rubbing her clit, occasionally slipping a finger into herself. She moaned and breathed deeply as she pleasured herself.

"Do you like watching me?" She panted at him.

"Yes, but I need to change something." He moved over to where she was lying, reached up and pulled her panties off her.

Kiera offered no resistance, only briefly interrupting her rhythm, looking at him as he jerked his cock up and down.

"Imagine me kissing it, licking it, rolling it around in my mouth as I suck in as much as I can handle. Imagine my pussy engulfing it, taking it deep inside, me riding up and down on it...." She told him, looking at his cock, as she rubbed her clit harder

He reached out and rubbed her pussy lips with his fingertip. Kiera continued pleasuring herself as he pushed his finger slowly inside her.

"Yes. Keep your finger there. I'm about to cum." She whispered to him.

"Not yet you're not." He told her. She looked at him in disappointment as he removed his finger and pulled her hand away from her pussy.

He moved his body round, kneeling on the hard plastic of the seat, bringing his head to her pussy. He breathed on her pussy, making her skin erupt in goose pimples. He brought his mouth to her thigh, taking his time kissing and rubbing his tongue closer to her clit. He switched over to the other leg repeating the action causing Kiera to moan in impatience.

He looked up at her to see her perched up on her elbows looking down at him, silently begging him to go down on her. He looked her in the eyes as he brought his tongue in, gently licking her clit. She gasped when his tongue made contact, making a soft sound of relief. He ran his tongue from the top to the bottom of her pussy, circling her hole.

"Oh god, you're good at that. Lick my clit again. I need to cum." He obeyed, running his tongue up her slit, concentrating on her clit. He kept circling her clit, flicking it aggressively, bringing her close to orgasm.

"Put your finger in Ben."

He continued licking her clit as he brought his fingertip to her hole, pushing it in slowly, burying it deep inside her. He started pushing his finger in and out of her, never letting up the pressure on her clit.

"I'm going to cum. Ben don't stop, make me cum. Aghh." She cried, burying her hands in his hair as she orgasmed, her body shaking over the boarding.

It took her over a minute to regain her composure, slowly sitting herself back to see Ben still between her legs. He moved back to his side, allowing her to slip back into the warm water. She shuffled over to him, kissing his face and neck, taking his earlobe into her mouth, sucking it deeply.

"That was amazing Ben. Now it's my turn." She whispered into his ear. She gripped his cock in her hand, rubbing her fingertips over the head. She started pumping his cock, licking down his from ear, across his face and pushed it into her mouth. She continued jerking his cock, listening to his moans of pleasure.

"I can see you're just as horny as me. It's this weed. As soon as I smoke, I want to feel your cock again." Kiera told him.

She slid on top of him, pushing his cock into her, riding him. She soon climbed off him, moving over to the other side of the hot tub and bent over the seat.

"How about like this?" She asked poking her ass and pussy out to him. He stood up and positioned himself behind her running his hand up her legs under the water. She was the perfect height, her waist directly in front of his crotch. He took his cock and guided it inside her, grabbing her hips, keeping her in place. She rested her head on her hands on the edge of the hot tub breathing deeply feeling him thrusting in and out of her.

"Oh my god, that feels amazing. Fuck me, Ben. Fuck me harder" Ben built up the pace, moving as fast as he could through the water. He listened to her groans, grinding as deep in her as possible, making her cry out. Within a few minutes Ben could feel his orgasm approaching.

"I'm going to cum Kiera." She pulled away from him, pushing him back on the highest seat, his cock sticking straight of the water. Kiera quickly grabbed it and started jerking it hard.

"I want you to cum in my mouth." Kiera told him as she brought her mouth down, licking the tip. She kept pumping his cock, feeling his body start to squirm in the seat. She brought her mouth down just as his cock quivered in her hand, taking him back into her mouth. He unloaded into her mouth, Kiera sucking to get all of his juices.

Ben watched on in amazement as she continued sucking him off, swallowing his load. She released him with a pop of her mouth as she smiled at him and took a large gulp of her wine. She sat back with him, resting her head on his heaving chest.

"That was incredible Kiera. I think I enjoy cumming in your mouth almost as much as in your pussy." He told her, still slightly out of breath.

"I know you do. I just didn't want to make a mess of the hot tub." She told him playfully, twirling his chest hair with her fingers.

They sat quietly talking about their upcoming Christmas plans, enjoying their last few hours together.

"Ben, I got an idea about tonight. You know you said you wanted to cook? Why don't we do it together?" She asked him seriously.

"Yeah, that sounds good actually. I won't be starting for a couple of hours though. Want to go back and carry on with the show?"

"Yes OK."

They got out of the tub and dried themselves before slipping their clothes back over their damp bodies. They sat back in the living room for another three episodes, the sex scenes building up in frequency and detail. As these came on, Kiera shifted around not in discomfort but in anticipation.

"I'm going to go get ready for dinner?" She told him at the end of the episode. "I know I don't have any make up, but I want to try and look good."

"You could be wearing a bin bag and you would still look amazing." He told her honestly.

"Thank you but I will be back soon."

Within minutes he heard the shower turning on as he went into the kitchen, there wasn't much choice of things left to cook but decided on something that would be easy, but also look impressive. He wanted to impress her one final time, and not just in the kitchen.

He prepared for the meal, quickly slicing vegetables and chicken ready to be cooked and put together. He heard that she had got out of the shower and smelling the chlorine on his skin decided to take one himself. As he entered the room, she was only covered by a towel keeping it held by her hand. She smiled at him as he went into the bathroom not taking his eyes off her.

Kiera considered what to wear. She wanted the last night to be memorable, she didn't want to wear his clothes that didn't fit her properly or show off her figure. She thought about wearing the clothes that she had arrived in but quickly dismissed the idea as they were laid strewn across the floor at the bottom of the bed. Suddenly an idea occurred to her, dropping her towel and walking downstairs.

Ben finished showering and got himself dressed, choosing his best t-shirt and jeans for the night. As he walked into the kitchen, he realised that he shouldn't have bothered. Kiera was stood in front of him, opening another bottle of wine, wearing nothing but an apron. She turned around for him, showing that she wasn't wearing anything underneath, flashing her bare ass cheeks to him, the cords settling in the crack between her cheeks.

"I wanted to wear something different, and this suddenly occurred to me." She winked at him. "It's nice feeling the air around my tits and ass. Want to join me? There is another apron?" She held out the spare apron to him, picking up her glass of wine. He took it from here and went round the corner to strip off.

He returned a minute later the same as her, wearing nothing but an apron, his erection sticking out in front of him. Kiera looked him up and down and nodded her approval.

"So where do we start.." Kiera asked him.

Ben led her through what they were cooking and what he was planning on doing. It turned out that he did most of the work, Kiera watching on enjoying her glass of wine. Ben had her stirring the tomato sauce, freeing him to feel her up as she stirred, sliding his hands into her apron.

Within twenty minutes they were sitting down to their meal together, Kiera lighting a candle that she had found in the kitchen drawer. They discussed anything and everything, except that it was their last night together. The snow had completely disappeared leaving no traces of it behind, meaning that he would be taking her home the next morning and then going home himself.

They moved themselves onto the sofa, Kiera removing her apron before she sat down. Ben watched on, enjoying seeing her naked in front of him again. He looked at her beautiful breasts, swaying slightly as she moved, her nipples hardening in response to the cold breeze.

"What? It won't be comfortable sitting in that apron. We can put the blanket over us." Ben quickly reloaded the fire with fresh wood, stripped out of his apron and pulled the blanket over them both.

They cuddled up together smoking another joint as they carried on watching the show. Both were too full after their meal to do anything right away, but Kiera kept stretching her hand out, gently rubbing his cock, reminding him that she was still there. He would reciprocate by cupping her breasts and rubbing her nipples till they were hard little peaks again.

During the second episode of that night there was a scene showing one of the main characters being blindfolded during sex. Kiera kept shuffling around under his arm, getting more comfortable until he heard soft little moans coming from her. She had her hand between her legs stroking her pussy, watching the scene unfold. Ben watched as she slowly aroused herself, holding his cock at the same time. She kissed him deeply, starting to jerk his cock until it had grown to full length.

"I have always wanted to try that." She told him, speaking right into his mouth.

"Try what? Being blindfolded?" He asked, his interest peaking, wondering where this would lead.

"No, I want to blindfold someone and tie them up. Be able to do whatever I want for as long as I want." Her hand working harder, pumping his cock faster.

Ben was already up for anything with her, her jerking him off only made him more willing. Kiera stood up, holding her hand out to him.

"Come on, let's go to bed."

He took her hand, letting her lead him up to the bedroom. She sat him down on the bed, telling him to stay put as she searched through his things. Not finding anything she ran back down to the kitchen, coming back up a few minutes later carrying three tea towels.

"Lie back and put your hands above your head." She commanded him. He did as she told him, lying back on top of the sheets, resting his head on the pillow, putting his hands above his head. She moved up next to him having rolled the towels, tied one end to his wrists and the other to the bed posts. She folded the last towel carefully and tied it round his eyes blocking out all view of her.

"Can you see me?" She whispered to him. He couldn't see anything, but he could hear her moving around, he felt her kneeling over him, her knees on either side of him.

"No, what are you doing?" He asked.

"Just playing with myself looking at you. I'm rubbing my tits at the moment, running my hand over my pussy. It feels so good, I'm sure you would want to watch. I will be right back." Ben heard her running downstairs returning very quickly. He was curious as he heard her shuffling around by the nightstand but forget it quickly as he felt her running her hands up his leg.

Kiera ran her hands all the way up, taking his cock in her hand. She brought her head down licking him, starting below his balls, all the way up, concentrating more on his tip, running her tongue all over it, making it moist with her saliva. She went back to jerking him off as she moved up to him. She pushed her chest into his face, pushing her nipples over his lips, Ben trying to take them blindly into his mouth.

"Do you like that? Do you like my tits in your face?" She asked him quietly, aiming her nipple right into his mouth, feeling his tongue brushing over it, making it hard again. Ben only nodded quickly, not wanting to let her nipple out of his mouth.

She moved her chest away, Ben leaning with her, trying to get her breasts back into his face. Kiera pushed his head back down onto the pillow, positioning her crotch over his mouth, straddling his face. He felt her over his face, pushing out his tongue, tasting her pussy.

Kiera felt the sexiest she ever had, essentially forcing Ben to lick her out, especially as he didn't know what she had done. She knew that he liked to do it, but it felt more erotic and forceful as she pushed her pussy into his face. She started pushing her body lower, rubbing her pussy against his tongue.

"Oh yes. Ben don't stop, go faster. I want to cum again." She told him. He increased his pace flicking his tongue over her pussy as fast as possible.

"Oh my god yes." He was surprised as she got off, but then he felt her pussy against his face again but from a different angle. He noticed that she had moved them into a 69.

He stuck his tongue out again, running it down her slit this time, trying to find her clit. He found it quickly resulting in deep intakes of breath from Kiera as she rested her hands on his legs taking his cock back into mouth. She sucked him deeply, rolling her tongue over the tip, ending in a kiss and repeating. She constantly moaned from his attention on her pussy, panting deeply as she was approaching her orgasm.

"Don't stop, I want you to make me cum again. Keep going I'm so close." She returned to what she was doing sucking his cock harder as her moans became louder and more urgent as she peaked again.

She moaned loudly around his cock, her whole body shaking as she broke out into her orgasm. She kept sucking his cock knowing he would be able to handle it as he cum only a few hours ago, deep throating him as much as she could.

When her orgasm had subsided she moved back down to the bottom of the bed. She had stopping giving him head, returning back to jerking him off. She positioned herself over his cock again guiding it into her. Her pussy stretched taking him inside her to the hilt, riding him hard and fast. She watched his face as he enjoyed the sensation, his lips making lips shapes as she moved his cock around inside her.

"I want to make you cum now." She felt him trying to thrust into her, but she pushed his waist further down. "No, just relax. Let me take care of you."

She felt him relax underneath her, letting her take control. She resumed her previous pace, pulling him in and out of her rhythmically.

To her surprise she was close to orgasming again. She leant forward taking his hands into hers pushing her weight down on him grinding him harder.

"I'm going to cum again. Your cock is just perfect, it's amazing." She moaned at him

Ben continued his moaning of pleasure as she watched on, enjoying seeing her lover like this.

She pulled herself out of his hands, putting her hands on his waist for support. She resumed riding him as hard and fast as she could pushing herself to orgasm again. She came harder than the other times, her pussy squeezing around his cock holding it in place as she continued riding him. The intensity of her pussy and the speed she was riding him soon pushed him to cum as well. He shot his cum deep inside her as she continued to moan and squirm through her orgasm.