All Comments on 'Strange Days Ch. 66-68'

by redskyes

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
AMAZING!

waited for this for ages and read it all already, can't wait for more. Do have a few questions

Will there be more anal in the story? Amy is still clearly watching ass

and will Amy and Holly double team anybody? Don't really mind who but damn i think it would amazing

lostone0069lostone0069over 11 years ago
Another great installment!

Worth the wait! Still enjoying the story even more than the sex... not as much story in this one, but still enough. I'm really interested where you take things and would find it really interesting if they eventually find out that she CAN get someone pregnant... I love the idea of Sarah and Amy having babies together!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I could only see Amy or Holly being able to get another girl pregnant is if they went back to Helena's store and got another type of statue that allows that to happen. Like they would grow out balls with their cocks if they wanted to impregnate someone, or Helena or that weird guy explain that eventually Amy and Holly will develop this ability, like how they learned to increase their size at will.

Would love to see Amy and Holly double penetrate someone, can't see that happening with Sarah since she's only inclined to having sex with Amy. I can see them doing it to Violet though since she's the kinkiest one of the group.

I would love to see Amy grow a second cock and be able to double pentrate on her own, at least then you could see Sarah getting DP'd. That happening would be unlikely unless you included a dream scene like you teased at before. Actually please include some kind of dream scene like that so you're nt bound by the rules you've already established!!

redskyesredskyesover 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks everyone!

Glad you are still enjoying the story. :)

To answer a few questions...

1) Yes, anal will come up again.

2) Yes, a threesome with Amy and Holly and another is in the works. I've gotten so many requests for it that I feel obligated to write it, at this point. :)

3) All I can say about the pregnancy angle...Amy talked about it in prior chapters, so...maybe...we'll see. ;)

TheSnowmanTheSnowmanover 11 years ago
MORE MORE MORE!

i definately want to see that threesome but i think id like to read it with someone besides Violet though i do think she would be the most likely to do it. Having someone unexpected would be great though.

I'd also like to see Holly return the favour and fuck Amy or to have one of the girls take to them with toys either as pairs or in one big group.

As for the pregnancy theme the easiest way id see it happening would be for Trevor to provide the goods when the truth is finally revealed to him at some point in the future and his/Amy and Sarahs relationship gets fully defined whether he leaves or not that would provide Amy some connection to him still.

Just my thoughts. :D

keep up the amazing work easily the best futa work ive read anywhere. Keep going and going and ill keep reading

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amy and Holly

I sure hope that Amy and Holly will grow to monster sizes.

OnyxShadowOnyxShadowover 11 years ago
Wow! That was amazing!

I've been literally salivating over this party for months, and it did not disappoint. Ginger and Rose were amazing, and the nod towards a likely encounter with Tabitha was also exciting. Yay Holly! Your writing is as good as many of the mainstream authors I read, and I'm just super thankful to get the benefit of it for free. I check this site several times a week, and its mainly looking for the latest and greatest from redskyes, the best futanari author EVER!

LynnMckLynnMckover 11 years ago
Thank you Miss Skyes . . .

That was just fucking wonderful fucking :) U dun good!

Thank you so much for giving of yourself. That was just about as erotic a read as I have ever had. I had never heard of funatari 'till I started reading on Lit. but it is so exciting. The male and female half of the gals is so complimentary and exciting as they experience both parts of their psyche simultaneously!

Keep up the good work and I will check in on you occaisionally to catch your latest. Lynn

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Futa

I haven't really been a fan of futa for very long. Maybe just a couple of months, but this is far and away the best story I've read of this type since I got into it. I devoured the whole thing in just a couple of days, and I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapters. I'm glad that anal will be coming again, as well as a double-penetration. Glad to see those two questions were answered, but I have one for you.

In the first chapter where Amy had sex with Trevor, his cock was described as being about average size, smaller than her dildo, but it is much, MUCH larger later on in the story, and you mention it at least once (I can't remember where). So I'm wondering if we'll discover how and why his cock became so much larger, or if that's just gonna remain a mystery.

Finally, I love that there's actual story in amidst all the sex. I'm glad to see that, and enjoying the story as well as the sex.

redskyesredskyesover 11 years agoAuthor
@anon, quite observant :)

Someone else asked about the navel discrepancy between Amy and Trevor when it comes to his size. It's not really a discrepancy, per se. Amy is much shorter than Trevor, so when she's as big as he is, she reaches her navel. With Sarah, Amy is basically the same size as Trevor, but she can be wider and/or longer if she gets worked up enough, or if that's what Sarah wants at the time.

As for Trevor himself, yes, he was about the same size as Amy's dildo in the beginning. Her dildo was stated to be six and a half inches long. Later on, Amy notices he's bigger, and he tells her that he wasn't as erect their first time, because he was nervous. You're not the first to pick up on this, but you are the first to notice other things, namely that Trevor seems even more well endowed later on.

Here's the kicker: it's not an error. Is he actually bigger, or is Amy simple perceiving him to be bigger? Here's the answer (albeit vague, and really just more questions); in the beginning, Amy called her dildo simply "floppy dildo". Later, she called it her "big (and trusty) floppy dildo". So, what changed? The dildo? Trevor? Neither (meaning Amy's perception? There is an answer. None of this is an error, so keep reading to find out what's going on, or throw up your hands in frustration and give up on me, but I really hope you don't. :)

OnyxShadowOnyxShadowover 11 years ago
Another answer...

I thought I read that because those with Freya's Gift were "made for sex" as Holly describes they can alter their pussies as well as their cocks. I even thought I remembered that was how Holly was able to handle Amy when she was SOOOO long when they were together (my favorite encounter so far, by the way).

redskyesredskyesover 11 years agoAuthor
@onyx

Yes, definitely true. Someone else asked about Amy's and Holly's sizes, but they do change. Anon was mostly asking about Trevor's size because it _seems_ like he has changed. He was a little above average in the early chapters, then more so. Amy described him once as having a "tower of flesh" (bath scene with Sarah and Trevor while Amy spied on them), and Anon picked up on things like that. So either Trevor's size has changed, or perceptions have. It was intentional on my part. Honestly, I'm not trying to be overly clever in the story. There is a point to the perceived change.

Magus_RoninMagus_Roninover 11 years ago
Absolutely Amazing!

I'm so glad I took the time to start reading this story of yours; I could hardly put it down. Thanks for writing and sharing. I'll be looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This is amazing!

I read through every chapter in one day! I've honestly never been into this genre before, but damn, you've made it so interesting! I really hope the next chapters come out soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please continue ASAP

I have just finished reading through the last page of the series so far and I eagerly await for the next entry, good luck with your life "events" and please write more!

redskyesredskyesover 11 years agoAuthor
Re: Please continue ASAP

Still writing. :) There's an update on my profile.

XXXintriguedXXXintriguedabout 8 years ago
Incredible!

The buildup to this chapter, the anticipation, was true talent! Delicious! And then, the payoff here, masterful! I've never leaked so much precum just from reading a passage! One of the very best. chapters in porn lit!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

From one form of intrigue to another... where are you going with this?

Having a lot of fun no matter what comes next :)

J

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous