Violet Riot Productions Ch. 01

Story Info
Escaped from a cult, our nameless character finds herself in.
1.9k words
4.6
4.5k
7

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/09/2023
Created 09/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EmberCoy
EmberCoy
14 Followers

My hand absorbed the coolness of the metal pole. The snake-like city bus was standing room only. The fingers of my other hand worried the edges of my scratchy linen dress. I'm sure I looked poor and drab to the casual observer. They wouldn't be wrong. I was new in town, having recently left a rural cult for Seattle.

I was scared, unsure how to create a life here. I hadn't even found a place to live yet. I needed to make time to find a job. But years of waiting made another need more important.

I felt the tingle in my groin at the fantasies wildly whirling around in my mind. Everywhere I went, I saw the potential for a sexual encounter, and the excitement of finally living the life I wanted pulsed through me. I sought the drug that would allow me to do things my rational mind would stop.

I could smell my arousal, which had grown more potent than the stench of humanity crammed into the vehicle. I wondered if the preoccupied people could smell it, too. I wanted them to know, to wonder about me. The thought of me in their minds sent a thrill through my body. My eyes darted around, scanning passengers.

A masc woman sat casually, cradling an open leather-bound book in her broad, calloused hands. A line of black was wedged beneath each squared fingernail. She was a working woman. Her index finger was gentle as it slid down the course pages, and I shivered. Her finger left traces on me as if it had glided down the small of my back. The effect of a hardened body and academic prowess was akin to watching a tamed beast. The power was there, controlled.

My eyes caught the black tungsten metal wrapped around her ring finger. Married. It was a different fantasy, but not what I was looking for. In the seat in front of the beast sat a mother cradling her baby. She cooed gently to the yellow bundle. Her tranquility drew me in briefly. I felt transfixed by the intimacy and pure love of the moment, but I looked away. This was, for sure, not what I was looking for.

A teenage boy gawked at the peeping edges of the thigh-high stockings of one petite golden-haired woman wearing a blue and white uniform. She was a waitress and likely not interested in the panting of a rude adolescent. Wispy hairs, darkened with sweat, curled around her face, and her eyes were drawn. She wouldn't have the stamina for what I wanted.

I wondered about her day and whether or not her patrons groped her as she sweated beneath heavy trays. I wondered if she craved the attention or if it filled her with rage. Did she imagine creative ways to punish them?

I should consider her vocation for myself. I certainly had the skills.

For five years, I'd cooked for and served over a hundred people in the monastery where I lived until three days ago. For so long, it was the same routine. Hundreds of drab people with boring lives sat in silent meditation while abbots droned monotone lessons. I'd wake at 4 a.m. daily to give them my free labor and dedication to their teachings of selflessness, self-control, and piousness.

After years of repeatedly trying to mold myself into their ideal person and failing, I began a silent protest. They couldn't control my mind. Sitting in "meditation," I created obscene sexual fantasies. And when my contract was up for renewal, I ran from that beige prison as fast as possible.

I sighed and shook my head. I wasn't in the mood to reflect on my past. I was looking to live an earmarked fantasy right now. My eyes focused yet again and scanned the other passengers.

Nothing, nothing, nothing, and then--a magnetic pull.

Green eyes, winged with black, fluttered and landed gently, settling into mine. My already thrumming body was electrified by lightning pulsing up and down. My neck shook in tension. My palms began to sweat.

The tip of her pink tongue dashed between her lips and made them glisten. My clit twitched in response. Her black hair seemed to swallow the light. It was cropped short on one side, and the long tresses on the other moved like ripples in a lake with every bounce of the bus. I wondered if rubbing the shaved sides would tingle my palms and how the silk of the liquid length would feel between my fingers.

Her mono lids intensified the penetration of her gaze when she noticed my interest. My breathing increased, and my mouth opened slightly to suck in oxygen. The rest of the bus's activity faded, and my vision narrowed until my head spun and my body pulsed harder.

The bus jerked and bounced to a stop at the next traffic light, and energy thrummed between us. She lowered her chin, and her feline expression dared me. To do what, I wasn't sure. Her predatory enthusiasm caused my mind to wonder fantastically if she might eat me alive. A slight nod of her head sent white flames ablaze in my belly. My head jerked up and down in response, and I could feel my labia, already slick with wanting, begin to drip with lust.

A swift motion and she pulled on the cord--the next stop. Excitement made my panting visible, but I didn't care. Waves flowed through me with each intake of breath. My body became liquid as it lifted and fell with each pant.

The bus slowed at our final bumping stop, and her gaze held mine as she lowered herself down the steps at the back of the bus. I was transfixed by her delicate fingers that wrapped around the cold steel of a pole to stabilize herself. Her chin dipped, and I knew her message--follow me, it said.

I let my rational thoughts rule one last time as she stepped down. Should I follow her? Fear arose at the thought that the bus might continue, leaving her behind. Decision made, I gave in, and I forced my feet to move. When I finally stumbled onto the pavement, her hand grabbed mine. I glanced over my shoulder and realized several curious observers were considering us as the bus disappeared.

Alone on the street, I wondered where we were. There were no signs to orient myself, but the sun's rays distracted me. I closed my eyes as warmth suffused my neck. She tugged on my arm, and I followed obediently.

I barely registered the tall buildings, the shopping cart full of a homeless person's treasures, and the food trucks with waves of heat lifting from them. No one noticed us. There was an understanding between those who lived and worked in the city: Mind your business, it said.

She led me through the concrete jungle, towards a gap between the stone buildings. The porous stone scraped against the back of my hand, and a thrill shot through my arm. The thick, sweet smell of the alley tickled my nose--a mixture of stale syrup drinks and human stench. We passed a green dumpster covered in graffiti, and something sticky and brown congealed down the front. I felt I should be disgusted, but the filthiness added to the animal urges coursing through me.

She stopped short, turned, grabbed a handful of my baggy dress, and shoved me against the curiously warm brick wall. The scratch of the fabric and the jabs of the rigid wall tingled in my awareness.

My elbow scraped against the metal of the dumpster, and the sensation caused a hysterical giggle to escape my lips. I wanted this, was desperate for it, and was suddenly nervous. She didn't give me a chance to make it awkward. Her mouth met mine, and her delicate hand pressed beneath my left breast, cupping it whole.

Her lips were plush, and the hollow of her mouth beckoned my tongue. I pressed into her hand, and my leg lifted slightly on instinct. Her left hand circled under my thigh and lifted it higher. My sex reached for her core, and my leg tightened around her curved body.

My head spun, and darkness threatened around the edges of my vision. I tore my mouth from hers, and my head fell back as I panted. Her teeth were out, and she bit at my neck. I couldn't stop the cry of pleasure. The shock of the moment had me clinging to her. She ground herself against my body, and my hips began to hump.

I heard an animal moan and realized it was coming from me. Sensation throbbed through me in waves, my body reacting of its own accord. My brain exploded, and my eyes snapped backward into my head. I was lost in the glittering wave of a mini orgasm, but before it could end, she had managed to free a breast and had her warm, slick mouth around my nipple. The suction from her wet mouth sent more pleasure, jolting to my core.

I clung to her as my thighs quivered, and before I was aware of what was happening, her fingers were under my skirt and thrusting into my soaking wet opening. I had no command of myself as I thrust into her penetration, trying to push her whole hand into me. Her palm rubbed my clit, and the pulsing amplified into a current of pleasure.

Her moan tickled my ears, sending a cascade of electricity down my spine. Her pink tongue slid up my jaw, and she nibbled at my ear lobe. Her left hand left my thigh and slapped onto the stone wall beside my face. Her whole body fucked me. My leg wrapped around her, holding her in a vice grip. We rocked together, her elbow thrusting back and forth, my hips responding in kind. Our "Uhn, uhn" were in sync as we barreled towards a climax.

My hands fisted around the shoulders of her worn band T-shirt. My fingers itched for a new sensation, a new texture. They loosened and threaded through her glorious mane. I was right. The coolness of her hair and the Velcro texture of the shaved side were intoxicating. The sensations sent me over the edge once more. The backs of my thighs began to shake, sweat dripped from my chin to my neck, my arms tensed around her, and I let forth another animal groan.

Deep moans rumbled in my chest, and she dipped her head, drawing my nipple deep into her mouth again. The sensation of an itch scratched sent pulses of red fizzing from my neck to my toes. My brain disconnected, and I desperately tried not to pass out, sucking in breaths as if I were dying. As the waves lessened, she chomped down on my shoulder, and the last vestiges of spark rose in a little wave and fell. I was utterly spent.

As my mind cleared around the edges, I rejoiced at my brazenness. I had finally checked off a fantasy; it was everything I had imagined. I licked my dried lips and rested my head against the wall.

"That---was---"

She covered my mouth with her left hand and leaned in close. I felt my brows draw together, a question in my gaze. She smiled, pulled her right hand from inside me, paused to smell her slick fingers, and slid them into her mouth. My abdomen buzzed.

She sucked them out with a pop, threaded them through mine, and pulled me deeper into the alleyway. I had no strength left to protest. Stumbling after her again, a yellow door came into focus. It awaited us at the end of the alley.

Where was she taking me?

EmberCoy
EmberCoy
14 Followers