Violet Riot Productions Ch. 02

Story Info
We discover what's behind the yellow door.
2.6k words
4.53
3.5k
2

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/09/2023
Created 09/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EmberCoy
EmberCoy
15 Followers

She tugged, jerking my shoulder. I stumbled as we barreled down the alley towards the yellow door. Instinct told me I was getting myself into some serious trouble.

"Wait! Wait!" I yelled. Her long black hair wisped in the air and seemed to swallow my words. She didn't look back at me and leaned forward, tugging harder on my arm. I was about to plant my feet and brace against the pain my shoulder would inevitably endure-- when the yellow door flung open.

Darkness throbbed and absorbed the light. She stopped suddenly and turned. I blinked rapidly, trying to understand what was happening as we collided. She wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me close, our mouths almost touching.

"Come." Her liquid voice slurped in my ears, and my brain grew fuzzy. For a second, I thought she was telling me to have an orgasm, and I suppressed what was sure to be a hysterical giggle. I became achingly aware of the wetness on my thighs and her long fingers, pressing my waist, that had moments ago wreaked havoc on my sex.

My clit took over, and my head wobbled forward and back like a bobblehead. A smile grew on her face, and dimples winked back at me. Oh boy. I was entirely at her mercy. I licked my lips, staring at the dips and curves of her full mouth.

Her feline gaze considered her prey. Amusement shifted the delicate muscles around her eyes. Her dark brow quirked, and for the first time, I noticed the slit shaved into it. She turned and tugged me yet again. We would have to talk about this pulling she was fond of.

As if going through a tunnel, I held my breath, and we passed over the threshold. On the other side, sparse lighting illuminated what appeared to be a warehouse. I glanced at the dust-covered industrial shelves that reached toward the shadowed ceiling. Nothing was on them save a few giant blocks of metal... car engines? I wasn't sure.

My breath jerked sporadically. Adrenaline coursed through me. A familiar shape sat in a wooden chair. She was relaxed with one ankle propped atop her knee. The same leather-bound book was in her hand. It was the masc woman who had caught my attention on the bus earlier.

Harsh lights surrounded her. The glow made it seem like she was leveling up in a video game. I wondered if she could see beyond the ring of lights.

"Talk." My sexual partner commanded. She jerked her head towards the masc woman. I shook my hand from her grasp, smoothed my dress, sucked deeply, and walked forward.

The Boss, I was guessing, snapped her book shut in one hand, and she gave me her full attention. I swallowed loudly and stood frozen, waiting. Her eyes took in every detail. I became uncomfortably aware of my fidgeting hands, wide hips, and thin lips. Nerves quivered in my neck. My eyes darted away from her gaze. The sensation of being seen after a lifetime as a shadow was almost too much to bear. What was her assessment?

A movement caught my attention. My "friend" approached a low-lit gathering of people to the right of the halo of lights.

Four people (three women and one man) sat in folding chairs. They looked like business executives sharply dressed and wearing designer shoes. Their faces were expressionless. Several naked women carrying trays handed out shallow old-fashioned glasses with a finger of what I assumed was hard liquor. These were some hard-core people.

A motion had my eyes darting back to the Boss. She was less than a foot away now. I melted at her barely visible nod and the muscle rippling in her jaw. She walked around me, and a finger slid across the back of my shoulders. I shivered, and a low chuckle rumbled from her.

"You gave us quite the show." Her voice was deep and rumbled. I looked to my left as she reappeared from behind me. My eyes followed the direction of her chin jerk. There, hanging from the ceiling, was a screen.

In crystal clear vision, a camera showed the view of the alley. The alley where I had just experienced the most intense sexual adventure. Sharp energy pulsed from my solar plexus to my clit. My face grew hot. They'd seen.

Was this happening? I was still recovering from the alleyway encounter, and now, I'm thrust into another fantasy. I craved being seen. I wanted to be watched. I wanted to be scandalous. A strangled sound escaped my lips, and I looked at the executives again. Their faces were a mix of arousal, smiling, and what appeared to be depraved thoughts.

Several glanced at each other, and I saw flashes of green. They were passing money between them. My eyes shot back to the Boss. What was this? What was happening? I straightened, trying to compose myself. Boss chuckled and twirled a calloused finger around a strand of my hair.

"Sara. You've impressed us so far. But how far are you willing to go?" I stuttered inside and held my tongue. What the ever-living fuck. They knew my name. I hadn't spoken to anyone since arriving in Seattle. What the fuck was I involved in?

"I'd like to go now." In a panic, I turned and practically ran back the way I'd come. My hand pressed against the bar on the door, and light shone through a crack.

"We know you don't have anywhere to go, darling. Wouldn't you like a nice place to stay the night?" Their offer was a red flag. Five years ago, accepting "free" room and board had resulted in the most tedious and frustrating existence possible. I stepped through the threshold, and the door snapped behind me. Fuck that.

A metal squeak sounded, and someone cleared their throat. I tripped as I looked back, still walking quickly from where I'd come. Boss held the bar to the exit and leaned against the metal door jam.

"You'll be famous. Lots of people will watch you, and I guarantee, if your little demonstration earlier is any indication, they'll love you." I paused. Fame. The opposite of invisibility. I turned slightly, waiting to see what she offered.

"Come back inside. We'll talk about the details." She knew she had me. I sighed and followed her.

Inside, she ushered me to the seat she'd occupied earlier. Lights blinded me and encircled us in a false sense of privacy.

"Now--" She walked to me slowly and crouched, resting on her heels. Her hands cupped my knees and began a slow ascent. "I know you just had a fun adventure with Ji-Woo here." Her hands slipped further up my thighs and dipped slightly between my legs. They quivered in response. "What do you say? Shall we explore some more?"

"I--uh." I stuttered.

Boss slowly gathered my dress, pulling up its edge. The linen scratched my thighs, and the warmth of her hands suffused my gradually exposed legs. My sex felt a cool breeze, and my perineum clenched at the chill. My vagina rewet itself in anticipation.

Boss's eyes caught and stilled my frantic glances around the room. My mouth opened, and my chest heaved, trying to still the thrill. I couldn't tell if I was terrified or excited beyond my threshold. The room started to spin.

Her fingertips reached the skin where my hips met my thighs, and the edge of her thumb slipped between my labia, gently flicking my clit. A moan gushed from me, which was enough consent for her to slide her finger down, soaking it in my juices.

"Mmm. Very wet indeed." Boss mumbled. My legs spread open wide, and my head tilted back, my hands braced on the sides of the seat. Boss leaned down and bit the top of my knee, and I yipped, then moaned again.

"Well, what do you think?" She mumbled, kissing my knee. I thought she was asking me, but she shifted her gaze to her right, where the four had been. I couldn't see them, but when Boss turned back to me, there must have been some agreement as she lowered her head. I caught the faintest smirk, and her hair, cropped short in a fade, scratched my inner thighs.

My eyes tried to roll back in my head, and I had to open my mouth to breathe. How was I already wanting? I wondered if there was a bottom to my horniness.

The calloused tips of her fingers spread my labia, and I began to shake, waiting for her tongue to taste me. Her laugh rumbled. "You're a bitch in heat, that's for sure." She whispered at my sex. My face warmed, and I was glad I couldn't see the onlookers. Ji-Woo stepped forward into the light, and her lips quirked.

"She's ready for anything, Boss." A hysterical giggle escaped me as I realized the nickname I'd given this woman between my thighs had been her actual title. They both glanced at me, curiosity in their eyes. I opened my mouth to explain but couldn't think of how. My mouth snapped shut. They all seemed so self-assured. I was convinced that anything I said would betray my nerves. I shook my head silently and looked at the concrete floor.

Ji-Woo shifted to her right, and I watched as she approached a large piece of equipment. When a red light turned on and her delicate fingers rotated something, I realized it was a camera. She steadied herself and hoisted the camera onto her shoulder.

"Alright, Boss."

Boss continued her assault. I realized my legs were spread wide open and on full display. Boss slid a hand up my thigh again and pinched my clit. I jerked sideways. When her finger slid inside my opening and twisted, I melted. Two fingers pressed up and back, a come-hither gesture that sent an explosion of sensation through my brain.

"Tell me, what do you think we do here?" I stuttered, unsure what to say, trying to understand what she was asking me.

"I--uh--I think the camera--money--sex." I couldn't say more as her fingers moved more quickly. My fingers dug into the chair, and my teeth bit sharply into my lower lip.

"I need you to know that this isn't prostitution. We fit into a narrow loophole. This is porn. Do you understand that?" I nodded my head emphatically. Yeah, whatever she just said. "I need you to say yes." Her whole hand began thrusting, pushing her fingers deep inside me. My eyes squeezed shut, and I couldn't stop my hips from moving with her.

I nodded my head and moaned. Her free hand slid under my dress and caressed my abdomen.

"Verbal, Sarah."

"Uh. Uhn hu--yes."

"Good." She licked my inner thigh, moving towards my center.

"Now. We own the rights to what we shoot. You will receive room and board plus twenty-five percent royalties." Wait... 25%? That was barely anything. She thrust harder into me, and I moaned loud and guttural. "Come on now, darling. I need consent to this. Just say a good little yes." I stayed silent, conflicted. The pleasure was great, but I knew I was getting the hard sell.

Boss leaned forward and bit the flesh at my hip. I cried out and jerked. My legs fell utterly open, and my whole body moved with her thrusts. I was lost in the sensations, a wet lump of pulsing. Without warning, every motion of her body stopped. She pulled entirely out of me.

My chest heaved up and down, sweat slid down my face, and my eyes shot open.

Boss was sat back on her haunches, her forearms resting on her knees. Her fingers glistened in the lights, and I could smell my arousal everywhere.

"Why--why did you stop?" I panted in question.

"You seemed like you needed a breather. You weren't answering my questions, Darling. Twenty-five percent take it or leave it." I lowered my head, shook it to clear it, and pressed my quivering legs together.

"Twenty-five percent seems low, and you know it." Thank God she stopped. I was on the precipice of agreeing to anything. "I want seventy-five." Boss laughed, head thrown back.

"You little cunt. I'm starting to like you." My gut fell. They would say no, and I would have to leave and find other people to play with. I had no information about this organization, but this opportunity had fallen into my lap. Was it fate? Was I jeopardizing my chance?

"I can't trust you." I let out a breath, stunned. I never said anything that might make someone feel uncomfortable. I felt strength for just a second. This was a new sensation. I knew the best way to get a good deal was to be willing to walk away. I had to fake it, at least.

"True. We're not exactly saints here." She looked over her shoulder. After a few moments of staring, she nodded her head.

"Fifty percent. Equal risk, equal reward. That's all I can offer." I bit my lip. That was a little too easy. I nodded hesitantly. I'd seen a documentary about phone sex and heard that was the standard split.

"Agreed." I blurted before Boss rescinded the offer.

"Good!" Boss stood and left the bright lights. My legs relaxed. Boss entered the circle again; this time, she held a small device--a vibrator, I assumed. I wanted to laugh. The vibration of those things was always too intense, no matter the setting.

"Let's see how long you can last with this."

"That's not going to work on me." Boss's eyebrow quirked as she lowered herself between my thighs again.

"Why don't we let your body decide." I rolled my eyes, then froze. She'd placed a soft end around my clit and turned it on. The thrumming and pulsing were utterly different than the assault I usually felt.

"Oh." That was all I could get out. The air pulsed, sending sonic waves through my sex. Her right hand warmed my leg, sliding slowly up and down. I bit my lip hard, this time tasting metal. She observed me, and a smile grew on her round face.

"You see, most lesbian porn centers men. Too genital-focused, confusing positions, and lacking in the intimacy we know women can experience with the safety of each other. Lesbian porn is pretty much exclusively consumed by men."

My brain was frantic, trying to grab onto anything solid. My body was racing to the finish line, and she was talking shop. My mouth opened, and I started panting in short bursts, trying to focus as though I were running a marathon.

"That's what we do here. We make porn that centers women. No faking it." Ji-Woo stepped closer, focusing the lens on my face. The lens was like a giant tongue sliding up my cheek. "We create intimacy, safety, and a natural experience. People will follow you throughout the day. They will get to know you. We create a story here."

My hips jerked, and a desperate little noise eeped from me. Boss rose and bit my shoulder. My mouth fell open, and I panted desperately. My brain buzzed, and wave after wave of pleasure electrified my body.

"I--can't--" She grabbed a fist full of my hair and pressed her mouth to mine. My abdomen leaped, and I desperately returned her assault on my mouth. Sounds wouldn't stop coming from me. Desperate panting, mewing, "Oh God."

"Go ahead." She nipped my jaw with powerful teeth, and an explosion obstructed my view: white glittering light and pulsing throbbed through my body. I moved in waves and heard the wooden chair squeak against the cement: squeak, squeak, squeak. My hand clamped onto her wrist, desperate to keep it there.

Whooshing in my ears silenced the room. I could feel the rumbling in my chest. I was making noises but couldn't hear anything but the rush. The pulsing dissipated, and my body flopped like a fish, slowly dying, giving up the fight. Slick was the word. Everywhere, I was slick, wet, and dripping.

Boss laughed again.

"Good girl."

EmberCoy
EmberCoy
15 Followers