All Comments on 'Violet Riot Productions Ch. 01'

by EmberCoy

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MigbirdMigbird8 months ago

Imagery striking; entire scene — gazing/reflecting on passengers, the mono lids and the alley — easily visualized, almost frightening yet so intensely erotic. Loved the anonymity. Intrigued; want to see/feel where you take us.

toesucker1toesucker18 months ago

She’s taking you someplace good, I hope! Really vivid writing — well done.

Cindy1001Cindy10017 months ago

Wow! Such a roller coaster. The words are a swift current, leading to a maelstrom of feelings and lust.

Swiftly on to chapter 02.

Luv2bnaked4uLuv2bnaked4u7 months ago

Very well written. I had to speed read it just to see what was going to happen.

peachesandpearspeachesandpears6 months ago

I came back to this story multiple times before I even made a lit account, it feels desperate and almost dreamlike. I didn't realize there were more installments to the story so I'm excited for the read!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEmberCoy@EmberCoy
In my twenties, things settled in my life, and I realized there were particular things I wanted to accomplish before I died—the scariest and potentially humiliating (fingers crossed) of those was finding and joining the kink community. So, I found info for a local munch and pu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES