Violet Riot Productions Ch. 03

Story Info
A porn ring run by women. A sexy couple explores together.
2.5k words
4.64
4.9k
4

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/09/2023
Created 09/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EmberCoy
EmberCoy
15 Followers

A sat splayed in the ring of lights. My head rested on the back of the wooden chair, and my panting breath began to slow.

I was vaguely aware of the scootching sounds of chairs and the rustling of moving bodies. The execs were leaving.

"Please follow me to the bookie, and you can place your bets officially. Remember that we welcome tips for the performance, and a lucky winner will get a one-on-one dinner with our newest recruit." Boss swept an arm to her right and disappeared, leading the small group away.

A beep caught my attention, and I glanced at Ji-Woo, setting the camera back on its stand.

"I bet you're ready for a shower and a nap." Her mouth quirked in amusement, and heat warmed my cheeks. I nodded, not sure if I was capable of speech yet. "Follow me."

Ji-Woo stepped from the lights, and I scrambled to my feet. I didn't want her to disappear and leave me alone.

"Are we leaving?"

"Our benefactress owns this building. It's slated for demolition, but the plans are tied up with the city. We get to stay here under the stipulation that we keep it looking abandoned, so no one leaves that often. We eat, sleep, and live here, and don't be surprised by the state of things." I felt relief at the openness. But the "no one leaves" comment had me feeling a bit uneasy.

We walked through another heavy metal doorway and down a shadowed hall. The setting sun's faint pink and yellow light filtered through small windows at the tops of hardwood doors trimmed in burgundy. I noted the historical quality of the place. It seemed as though it was created in the mid-20s. Pistachio and cream walls, a dingy brown carpet, and exposed pipes led the way ahead.

A door to the left hung precariously on one hinge. Inside, naked bodies writhed together. Sounds of fucking and passion vibrated my ears. The glare from a ring of lights bounced off the two women's fair skin, blinding me briefly--another door, this time shut, muffled sounds of smacks and cries of pain. A thrill ran down my spine when I realized I'd have a chance to explore all my depraved fantasies.

"How many of us are there?" I asked after clearing my throat and taking a deep breath.

"At this moment, ten." She crouched down, pausing to make wispy noises at the fluffiest grey and white cat I'd ever seen. Tail raised it pranced to her and chattered. Its blue eyes sparkled, and Ji-Woo scooped it up and cradled it like a baby. She planted a big smack on the cat's head and squeezed it before letting it go.

"There's a lot of rotation in the cast. Some gain little interest and either join the film crew or move on to other things. We always have our core cast of three. They're the favorites."

"Are you one of them?" I tried to ignore the fluttering in my chest at the adorableness I'd just witnessed. Ji-Woo turned and winked, not answering, as she depressed a small protruding button at the end of the hall.

The rusted folding gate of the elevator was questionable. When it arrived, Ji-Woo swung the gate open with both hands and a mighty jerk of both shoulders.

"Sometimes it sticks. Sometimes, it stops in the middle of a lift. You gotta be careful on these." I eyed the cast iron filigree and wondered if taking the stairs would be better. Hesitantly, I followed her inside, and together we closed the gate.

The shaky ride jerked to a stop on the fourth floor, and I let out the breath I'd unconsciously held. Ji-Woo threaded her fingers through mine.

"Almost there."

She ducked her head and tugged me to the end of a similar hallway. A nudge of her foot against a door on the left had it swinging open, revealing an utterly bare studio apartment.

The dirty windows had an obstructed view of the city through graffiti, most of which was a backward 'howdy' sprayed in sizeable yellow block letters. The wall to my left was covered in orange wood paneling, and the 70s décor contrasted oddly.

The narrow metal bed looked serviceable but squeaky, and there were fresh sheets and a comforter folded at the foot, waiting to be used.

On my right was a bathroom without a door. I managed a glance and noted the sink and toilet but didn't see if there was a shower before Ji-Woo pulled me again. She closed the room door and turned to me, a finger pressed to her lips.

"They have devices all over, cameras, mics. Be careful. It's all on the site, 24/7, unless no one's watching. Clients love to see us in our day-to-day. It's how they bond with the cast, and if you put on a good show, you'll stick around longer and make some bank." She whispered to me.

I nodded, staying silent, waiting for her lead.

She turned and pointed to several devices on the ceiling. "These are going to turn on soon. Patrons like to keep late hours." Her voice was at a normal tone now.

She jerked her head to the left and stood before the wall. Her finger slid down the wood panels, following a seam. She wedged her fingertips between a hidden gap and tugged.

"This is a shortcut to my room."

A panel shifted, revealing an opening with purple and red glowing on the other side. When I entered, I realized it came from a liquid galaxy projector in the middle of the floor.

A neon blue 'Live Rude Girls' sign hung on one wall. A plum-colored velvet pit couch occupied most of the floor as a plush substitute for seating and a bed. Twinkling lights were strewn everywhere as though a fairy had vomited uncontrollably. Tapestries and draping fabric hid the room's shape, adding a sense of being in a blanket fort. I instantly felt more relaxed gazing at this sanctuary.

"You're welcome in here anytime," Ji-Woo said as she stripped out of her band t-shirt and denim and slid into a silk kimono.

My face grew hot at the little show. It's not like we hadn't fucked, and with the cult, I'd showered communally for years. Still, her curvy body took my breath away. I returned my attention

to the room.

"How do I make mine like this?" Ji-Woo laughed again.

"We always get gifts from clients. We'll set you up with an Amazon wish list." She flopped into the pit. Blankets and fluffy pillows littered the tufted furniture. She patted the bed beside herself, and I laughed as I gingerly climbed inside.

"The lights out. We got some time to chat freely." She reached behind her, opened a tiny fridge, and pulled out two beers. She handed me one and twisted the top off of hers, taking a deep swig. I held the chilled beverage to my cheek and looked around me.

"They bought you all of this?" She nodded.

"I have a solid nest egg, too. Tips are good. I've got enough to start a life outside one day. I'm going to open a Mac n' Cheese food cart. It's the only thing I know how to make well." I laughed, and she smiled.

"What about you? Why agree to Boss's offer?" I shrugged.

"I lived in a monastery for about five years and have a problem with my libido." Her lashes fluttered, and the edges of her eyes crinkled slightly as she smiled.

"Well, that's an asset here." More heat had migrated to my neck, but I was pretty sure she couldn't see it.

I felt the energy shift when she licked her lips, and a crease flashed between her brows. She quirked her head and reached behind her again, this time setting down her beer.

Ji-Woo lifted herself to hands and knees and sensuously crawled to me. She straddled my lap and tugged at the dew-covered bottle clutched in my hands. She leaned forward, and her warmth radiated in waves. Her long black hair shifted before my face as she set my own drink behind me, and I inhaled deeply. Spicy, with deep notes.

She settled into the backs of her heels. Her lips were inches from mine. I gazed into her liquid brown eyes, black in the low lighting. Her eyebrow quirked, and she leaned in softly, brushing her lips against mine. My abdomen was alive and flipping.

"They just switched them on." What? She pressed her lips to mine, and her weight pressed down on my thighs. My eyes were about to shut in pure bliss, but I noticed a tiny green blinking light from the corner of the room. I pulled back, breaking the kiss, and looked more closely in that direction.

A camera. She grabbed my chin with the thumb and index finger, forcing me to look at her.

"When the light blinks, that means someone's watching. Try to ignore it. Since you're here, we might as well put on a show." For just a moment, I felt a stab in my chest. She was performing, and for the first time, I wondered if she was interested in me or if it was for the viewers.

A war fought inside me, but a switch flipped when Ji-Woo lowered her lips to my neck and nuzzled me. I gasped in pleasure and was about to let go passively when an urge compelled me to do something I wouldn't normally do.

I pressed her shoulders back from me, and her eyes opened. She wiped her mouth with the back of her right hand, and her head tilted in confusion.

My mouth began to water. I wanted to taste this woman. I wanted to see what her face looked like when she came. I wanted to hear her tiny sounds. I wanted to know if she liked me.

"It's my turn," I said, my voice suddenly throaty. Realization shifted her face, and she nodded at me encouragingly.

"Good idea." She whispered. I wondered if she knew this wasn't a performance for me. This was real.

She sat back, wrapped her arms around her knees, and pulled her legs close. Now she looked shy, demure. This woman was a chameleon. But who was she? What motivated her? What were her secrets? I was fascinated.

On my knees now, I grasped the hem of my linen dress and tugged it over my head, shedding my old life. Cool air caressed my utterly naked skin. My hands pressed into the bed, and I bit my lower lip, tilting my head down. With a devilish smile, I stalked towards my prey.

Ji-Woo giggled and feigned fear. Her legs gave no resistance as my hands pressed her knees apart. She wiggled back until she could lean against the raised side of the couch. Her arms spread wide, and her elbows curved around the back of the couch.

Her sex was a thing of wonder. The lips of her pussy emerged from her trimmed bush. The tan tip of her labia rippled down and out like the center petals of an orchid. My hands slid up the insides of her soft thighs, and my head spun as her scent tickled my senses.

Sweet and earthy. My breath caught in my throat before my fingers spread her curled locks aside, and I kissed her sex.

Waves of warmth licked my cheeks, and as my lips opened and sucked gently, the salty sweetness of her center slid down my tongue.

"Uh, uh." Her voice was oddly pitched, high, and performative.

I wanted to tell her to stop, to be herself, but nothing would pull me away from this beautiful playground. I licked enthusiastically, sliding up her slit and sucking her clit into my mouth.

My right shoulder rose to my ear, and my index finger slid down her inviting slit. My eyes rolled into the back of my head when a drop of fluid cascaded down. At least her body was aroused. I hoped her mind would follow.

My middle and ring fingers slid into the liquid warmth. Electricity pulsed up my arm at the sensation of her wanting. The energy shot down to my own pussy, and my mouth opened, so I wouldn't pass out from panting.

I continued my gentle sucking bringing forth another pleasure. Her sounds turned primal, and a thrill ran through me at the indication she was fully engaged. I imagined fucking her leg with my own slick sex. Later. First, I wanted to hear her cum.

My fingers fucked in and out of the rippled velvet of her passageway. It hugged my fingers, drawing them further in with each thrust.

My hips moved in time with my fingers. My palm ground into her clit. As my hand continued its assault, I looked up at my new friend. Her noises grew in volume, her chest heaved, and her heels slid around the couch as her hips rocked forward and back.

The abandonment of her movements was so genuine and infinitely sexier than whatever she'd been doing earlier. Her fingers gripped the velvet fabric of the couch, and I watched them match her voice. Her core stilled tensely, and I knew I'd discovered her particular rhythm.

As her panting increased, her nipples drew my gaze, and the dark buds hardened. The pillowy flesh of her breasts swayed with my thrusts. My mouth opened wide, and I sucked her nipple to the back of my throat. My abdomen clenched, and my hips jerked at her sharp intake of breath.

Oh Fucking God. This woman was so intoxicating. I returned to her sex. My tongue and lips attempted to devour her. Wild with passion, slurping, and smacking noises filled the room. Her voice dropped another octave as she approached her peak, and I was here for every second.

My whole body listened to hers and followed the lead of her hips faster, faster, faster until our pace was perfectly matched.

"Ah, Uh God, I...can't, uh!" Her words were nonsensical, but her pitch and staccato exclamations were a script of ecstasy. Her legs flopped open as far as they would go, her core tensed, and her hips lifted. She cried out with abandon, and the hairs stood on my neck as she crashed into her orgasm.

Sounds of my own matched hers as my eyes drank in her pleasure. Her eyes were shut in ecstasy, and the long line of her slender neck, the peak of her collar bone, and the glisten of her licked lips all displayed as a work of art before me.

With a shock, my pussy began to pulse, and my eyes closed as ripples of pleasure ripped through me. My hips slid back as I lowered my sex to the bed. A pillow edge brushed my labia, and I desperately wrapped my legs around the plush square.

I rocked on the brocade fabric, bringing my orgasm to a quick, pulsing conclusion. I was a wet mess, and I didn't give one fuck. Heaviness pulled me down, but I managed to crawl to her side. Ji-Woo wrapped her left arm around me, and my head nestled onto her shoulder.

My eyelids grew heavy as my panting lessened. I fell asleep quickly; the day's activity finally caught up with me. Her lips pressed to my forehead, and a chuckle escaped her as she rotated towards me, pulling me into her soothing warmth.

EmberCoy
EmberCoy
15 Followers