Strange Happenings at the Cottage

Story Info
A day in the garden and something wierd in the evening.
2.1k words
4.28
6.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JulietGolf
JulietGolf
176 Followers

I checked the weather forecast as I was cooking breakfast for my husband and saw it was going to be a pleasant autumn day, just right for a spot of gardening.

My husband normally works from home but today he was making a trip to the other end of the country and would be away overnight.

After I had seen him off I decided to make a sandwich for lunch and put a meal in the slow cooker for my evening meal before changing into my gardening clothes and heading out to the shed to collect my tools.

I worked steadily, picking some ripened fruit & clearing up the windfalls to cook later for the freezer. The ripe fruit went on our gateway stall which brought in a bit of additional income. By the time I had finished this it was lunchtime so I went inside for my sandwich and a cup of tea.

It was after lunch that strange things began to happen. I had the feeling that somebody was watching me. I looked all around the garden but there was nobody there. Our cottage is just outside a remote village and couldn't be seen from the road. The only place it could be overlooked was from a nearby hillside but there wasn't anybody up there.

It was a disturbing experience but I just shrugged it off and carried on working. Late in the afternoon a gentle breeze began to blow and it carried with it a slight musky smell. I'd never smelled anything like it before and I wondered where it had come from. It wasn't an unpleasant smell and was gradually getting stronger. As it got stronger, it began to have an effect on me. I became aroused, very aroused. I couldn't believe what was happening to me. My love life with my husband is fine. It's not the wild raging passion it once was but that's down to age. This was more like the arousal of my early marriage days, heady and wild. My nipples were rock hard and my pussy was very wet.

"What is happening to me?" I thought. I had no control over my body. I was just on the point of orgasm when something brushed past me. I jumped and looked around but there was nothing there. The musky smell decreased in intensity and with it my arousal. To my surprise I was disappointed and felt cheated of my pleasure.

Panicked, I left my tools, dashed for the cottage and locked the door. There was a slight smell of musk indoors and I searched all the rooms, checked that all the doors and windows were closed and locked, but found nothing out of order. I was still spooked but satisfied that I was safe I began to settle down.

It was too early for my evening meal so I decided to take a bath. I poured a glass of wine and ran a hot bubble bath. Soaking in the bath, I let my mind wander back to the events outside, trying to make sense of it. What was that smell? It was unlike anything I'd ever known. I know all the scents of the countryside and this wasn't one of them. Why did it have such an effect on me? I couldn't work out a reason but just thinking about it got me heated up again.

I began to toy with my fleshy breasts and my nipples responded and hardened. I could sense my pussy getting wetter and I slipped my hand between my legs and began to gently run my fingers

over my clit. I desperately wanted something inside me and wished my husband was with me. I slipped a finger inside my pussy, but one wasn't enough. Two fingers did the trick and as I used them to massage my G spot, my thumb gave my clit the attention it was demanding. I could feel my orgasm building and I finger fucked myself harder and harder until I came with a gush of extra wetness from my pussy.

Wow! That was good. I haven't masturbated since I got married but obviously hadn't forgotten how to. I relaxed in the bath until the water cooled before drying off and wandering into the bedroom to dress. I wasn't going anywhere and wasn't expecting visitors so I decided to just put my nightie and dressing gown on.

In the kitchen I served up my meal, topped up my wine glass and took them into the lounge to eat in front of the TV. The news was on but I wasn't taking much notice as I was puzzled by the return of the musky smell and the effect it was having on me.

Unsettled I went to the kitchen and put my plate & cutlery in the dishwasher before once again checking all the doors and windows. They were all secure. I contemplated ringing my husband but in reality there was nothing he could do from the other end of the country. The police? What could they do? There was nothing to see, no sign of a break in, just a woman who has been drinking. I doubt that I would have been believed.

The musky smell was now getting me very horny and I was tempted to ring the police in the hopes that the village bobby would come and sort me out, but thought better of it.

Deciding to do nothing I went to top up my wine glass again and stopped in horror. There was another wine glass with the remains of wine in it and there was less in the bottle. What? How had that happened? There was only me here and everywhere was locked up.

Panicking I went round the cottage again, checking all the rooms and all the doors and windows but all was secure.

I was really worried now but there was little that I could do so I filled up my glass and went into the lounge to watch TV in the hopes it would take my mind off things.

I put another log in the log burner, flopped down on the sofa and surfed the channels to find something to watch. The musky smell was growing stronger and it was really intense and I had the feeling that there was somebody close to me. Of course there wasn't, nobody to see and I thought I was getting paranoid.

Suddenly I saw something, something really strange. I blinked and shook my head and when I looked again there was nothing there. I saw it for only a fraction of a second but the image is seared into my mind.

It was a cherubic face topped with tightly curled blonde hair and two small horns just above its forehead. The upper body was well toned and covered in fine hair. The body became hairier from the waist down. Thick black coarse hair and the body became a horse. The most shocking thing was the monstrous phallus dangling between the legs accompanied by the largest ball sack I've ever seen. I've seen plenty of stallions in my time in the country but I've never seen anything as huge as this and it wasn't even hard.

By now the intense musk had me hornier than I've ever been in my life and as a respectable married

woman I knew I shouldn't want to, but I really wanted to be fucked. No, wanted wasn't the right word. It was far more than a want.

I don't think it was said out loud but I heard in my head "I'm going to fuck you." as hands started to pry my legs apart. I resisted as hard as I could to no avail. Even though a good fucking was the only thing in my mind, I couldn't take what I'd just seen.

"No!" I cried, " I can't take that."

There was a pause then I felt a scratch on my arm. I looked and saw droplets of blood along the scratch.

Immediately my body began to change I could feel my internal organs moving up inside my body. My vagina increased in both length and width and began to flood with my juices. The desire to have something inside me was so great that I put my hand between my legs and found that I could get my whole hand inside me. I started to work it in and out building up towards a climax.

My legs had fallen apart and I felt a firm hairy body between them. My hand was roughly pulled from my pussy and I sobbed at the emptiness. My hand was soon replaced with what I knew was coming. That huge phallus was pushing at me. It was the strangest thing. I knew what it was and could feel it but I couldn't see it.

It slowly pushed into me and despite the changes to my body, it stretched my pussy so much that I screamed and came hard. My legs were shaking. My whole body felt like it was on fire. It was the most intense experience. I could never have imagined that just having a cock pushed into me could be so good.

Once fully in everything just stopped. I wriggled and squirmed, wanting more. I saw my dressing gown being pulled open and my nightie was ripped from hem to neck, falling open and exposing my plump body. Fingers mauled at my breasts, tweaking my painfully hard nipples. It was exquisite agony and I loved it. A warm mouth fastened on my right nipple and sucked it as a tongue rolled round it. I arched my back as another orgasm ripped through me.

Hands went under my thighs and pulled me so my bottom was on the edge of the sofa, then my legs were pushed right up over my body, exposing me fully.

Then it started. This magnificent cock slowly pulled most of the way out and slowly back in again. Then it got faster and faster. I looked at my body and could see it rippling as this giant phallus fucked in and out of me. By this time I was having a continuous orgasm and I was screaming,

"Fuck me...harder...don't stop....just keep fucking me."

I couldn't believe I was saying this and I didn't know if this creature could even understand me.

Whether it heard me or not, it didn't stop. It just kept pounding away at me and I loved every second of it. I was squirting like crazy and I could hear the squelching as it slid in and out. My thighs and bottom were soaked with my juices.

I don't know how long it went on for but it felt like hours, hours of the most intense pleasure I could ever imagine. My whole body had become intensely sensitive and I felt every vein and ripple of this thing inside me.

Eventually I felt this cock expand even more which stretched me even more and it began to pulse as it came. I felt the spurts inside me and I had the perverse desire to get pregnant even though I was well past my childbearing years. After the first couple of spurts I thought it would all be over, but I was wrong. It just kept on pounding and spurting. There was so much come, it was running from me all over the sofa and dripping onto the floor.

It was at this point that everything went black.

I didn't know how long I was out of it but as I started to wake from what I thought had been a dream, an amazing dream, I realised the truth. My ripped nightie was only part of it. My sore breasts, painful nipples, aching thighs, inflamed tender pussy and come all over my legs and bottom told me that it had really happened.

The feeling of ecstasy that I had through the experience faded. I was horrified at what had happened to me. I would never have cheated on my husband, but to do it with this creature was beyond my understanding. How it had managed to get me to the state of willingly urging it to fuck me?

I managed to stand on shaky legs and staggered to the bathroom where I showered, washing all the come from my thighs and bottom and trying to clean as much out of me as I could. I began to realise that the whole event had been out of my control. As I cleaned my pussy I wondered if it would come back again. I hoped it would


JulietGolf
JulietGolf
176 Followers