Strange Interview of a Couple

Story Info
The couple gets sexually interviewed.
18k words
3.36
19.9k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ratika
Ratika
103 Followers

"Yes Sirs, it's mutual and he knows about it," my 35 years old wife, Seema, and mother of our two children, was heard assuring the three members of the board that sat to decide whether I could be considered for employment.

The board members still looked puzzled though I could watch their glances licking the body of Seema with unbridled lust. Seema was employed with a pan-Asian cargo company. She introduced me to the board members. Sitting at the middle was Vivek Rastogi, the chief general manager, responsible for business of the company in India. He looked to be around forty years, handsome and slim. On his right sat, Mr. Suleman, second in official hierarchy after Vivek. Suleman appeared to be in his early thirties. On Vivek's right sat Mr. Somany, who appeared to be in his late forties. Somany was short and slightly fat with thinning hair lines. He was the HR head of the company in India.

As Seema introduced them, I nodded humbly and we shook our hands. I and Seema were seated opposite to them. The interview was originally fixed at their office in the evening. But later, it was shifted to the farm house at the outskirts of the city. For appearing in the special interview in the evening we had to take our two kids to the house of Seema's cousin in the adjacent town and requested them to keep our kids in their custody till our return. It was good that the schools had not reopened after the Covid lock down otherwise the kids could not have been kept at the house of Seema's cousin. Still her cousin and her husband were curious what urgency we had to go out just within two months after the lock down restrictions were gradually being eased. We couldn't share the grim facts with anyone. It was a Saturday and we bluffed her cousin and her husband about some health issues for which Seema needed to consult a specialist.

Just at the onset of Covid in India, the company in which I worked closed its business in this country. Many like me were out of jobs. Seema's company also suffered huge set back but they allowed her to work from home on three-fourth of the actual salary. It helped us to survive during those days.

But after the lock down rules were getting eased, the companies were facing the economic backlash. Many employees working with Seema were bade good bye. Seema was also given the notice. We were unable to find a way to survive with our two kids. Desperate at the hard reality, Seema met Vivek telling him about my jobless life since one year and other problems.

As Seema told me, Vivek surveyed her for quite sometime making her feel uncomfortable and enquired details about me and our children and then he complimented, "You don't seem to be mother of two kids. You have a great well maintained figure."

Seema thanked her top boss. But somewhere her sixth sense alerted her about something unusual. Vivek said to her apologetically, "The company doesn't need accounts officers any more as we have brought a software to take care of all financial matters. But I appreciate your problems. If you don't mind, may I suggest something? You need not necessarily agree to my suggestion and can reject it outright or discuss with your husband and then decide..."

Seema felt something ominous and her heart was pounding rapidly as she looked questioningly at Vivek. Mr. Rastogi looked at her eyes directly and said, "Why don't you work as a Liaison officer of our company? You will have to liaise with various parties, play a bit of a receptionist. You will have a hike in salary also along with perks. Only problem is you might need to work anytime of the day. Discuss at home with your husband and let me know. In case he has no problem in your job, we could accommodate him in some post also. All that you and your husband will need is open minded attitude, not to be puritans and a bit of compromise in personal lives."

Seema blushed and was angry but didn't show it. She came out thanking Vivek. When she was at home her eyes were red and she was crying. In a very smart and gentle way, Vivek had made her understand what he actually suggested.

That night when kids were asleep, Seema told me everything. Her voice was breaking down in tears quite often and she finally said, "If we had other options I would have thrown my shoes at Vivek's face."

I kissed Seema to pacify her and to cool her down. Later as we were making love, I said to her, "We fantasize a lot about you cuckolding me or enjoying with someone other than me. But when it came in reality we got offended."

Seema was enjoying as I played with her nipples. She immediately reacted, "What do you mean? We do fantasize a lot in the privacy of our bedroom. That doesn't mean I want to be really with someone else or to be unfaithful to you."

I said to her, " I know that. I was just trying to say that the fantasy that we do enjoy in the privacy of our bedroom, hurts us in real life."

"Somewhere a borderline must be there between fantasy and reality," emphatically said Seema, "I am just thinking how to give him a fitting reply to his indecent proposal."

"Have patience, honey," I said to my wife while licking her pink thin lips, "He had not said anything explicitly to prove that he gave an indecent proposal. He offered you an alternative post to retain your job. Whatever might be in his mind, you can't prove it from his words. Rather everyone would call him a sympathetic boss."

"I know it," Seema replied, "But I know what he meant and I knew his glances. A woman understands the motives of words and glances better. What is bothering me is your cool attitude. I expected you to shout at me angrily and ask me to resign."

I moved my palms lovingly on her smooth cheeks, kissed on her forehead and smiled grimly, "The situation is such that I can't ask you to resign. For months I am jobless and you know how it is depressing me everyday. If you too lose your job we will starve with our kids..."

I almost cried at the end and could not complete my sentence. We were in the process of love making and were warming up ourselves in foreplay. Both me and Seema were in our birthday suits, my member was throbbing and hard at the prospect of getting inside its most desired spot. Seema was also ready to receive my throbbing meat lovingly. But the mood was set off. I lost my hardness as my voice broke reminding our helpless situation. Seema also noticed it and started regretting to have brought the issue at the wrong moment. But she was more daring and optimistic and assured me, "Don't break down like this. We will tide over the crisis. I know you will get a job."

Seema smiled naughtily and continued, "Right now your job is to make love to me and make me long for more of you inside me. There is nothing like that to be one with you."

She moved slightly and caught my half erect phallus giving mild strokes and said, "Who hurt my favourite toy? I will not spare one who makes my toy suffer."

Her face moved near my groin as she kissed my glans and then took my thing between her lips, pressing it most sensuously while her tongue tickled its tip. Her manipulation brought my tool back to life as it grew again both in size and hardness. Seema smiled in satisfaction, "That's like a good boy. Ready to play, brave to invade."

She licked the entire length of my 6" long cock. I pulled her body closer to mine in excitement. I looked at her beautiful flesh mounds that had not sagged a little even at her age after giving birth to two children. I rubbed my face against her soft mounds making her moan and licked her cherry like pink nipples. Seema mounted on me, her hands holding my hard cock in perpendicular position. She whispered in a sexy voice, "My pot is dripping. I can't wait more. You always turn me so crazy as if I am an adolescent going to have my first mating experience. Will you mind, dear, if I be on the top and ride you?"

Though out of job and facing the economic impacts of lockdown, our love life had always been very erotic. There was no screen between me and Seema and sometimes she played the role of a temptress or I played the role of a seducer. Sometimes we imagined us to be strangers making unethical love at the back of society; sometimes she played the role of a slut with whom I was enjoying without my wife's knowledge; at other times I played the role of a stranger making love to Seema cuckolding her husband. Sometimes I played the role of a boy younger to her or she played the role of a tender girl getting laid by a man much older than her.

That night, as she mounted me, Seema asked, "Have you ever been to the bed of somebody else's wife?"

I knew instinctively the role play she had in mind and said, "No ma'am. I haven't even seen a nude adult woman before."

"That's good," Seema continued playing her role, "Would you mind if I take away your virginity?"

"Ma'am, I am ashamed," I replied, "Don't know what to say..."

"Then why your meat between your legs has grown like a beast?" Seema questioned.

"I'm sorry," I said, "Your naked beauty brought changes beyond my control. It grew so hard that it's aching."

Seema said again, "Do you like a tour to heaven with me? But you must keep it a secret and should not share with any one. Particularly, keep it a secret from my husband."

"Sure, my darling," I responded, "But what if your husband catches us?"

"How will he know, if we don't tell anyone," Seema said, "Now don't waste time and kiss all over my body."

I started kissing Seema in my role as a younger lover making love to the wife of someone else. Seema raised her hands and pointing at her clean shaved armpits said, "I love it here."

As her husband, I always loved to sniff, lick and kiss her underarms. The blended smell of her sweat and perfume that her clean shaved armpits manufactured was very intoxicating and always raised the levels of my testosterone. Seema too enjoyed it. Soon we got engaged in foreplay while continuing the role play of a secret illicit affairs between a boy and a woman. Intermittently, Seema reminded me that what we were doing was socially not acceptable and that we must keep it a secret. Sometimes she also faked her fear of being caught by her husband. It was our normal practice to resort to bizarre role play during sex.

At one stage, I started going down on her and she was at a new height of ecstasy as my lips were manipulating her nether lips. Seema grew crazy and pulling me towards her whispered, "Ahhh...my love... don't tease me more...I want you inside me urgently..."

Now that was the call that no healthy man can decline and soon I was physically one with my loving wife. We were kissing and licking each other in deep passion. When I started plumbing her tunnel, Seema's hands wrapped me tightly, her hands moving passionately on my back, her fingers were devouring my back like a hungry tigress. It made me plough her tunnel more vigorously making her moan in sheer excitement. I looked at her; she had shut her eyes and was engrossed in love making. I decided to change my role from a young lover to a revengeful cuckold husband and whispered to her, "I caught you cuckolding me with your young lover. Now you will know how a cuckold could batter your hot pussy..."

Seema immediately caught up with the cuckold role play, "I'm sorry, boss. I'm ready to accept any punishment you give for my infidelity. But don't leave me, don't stop making love to me..."

With these she took my lips between hers as a gesture of surrender and started moving her hips upward to get the thrusts of my cock deeper in her pussy. We lost the sense of time and place as we continued our mating session till at the end we were biting and scratching each other in a most satisfying orgasm.

Later after convulsion from the effects of a fantastic climax, we were lying nude beside each other caressing each other. It was Seema who broke the silence, "I am really happy to have you as my life partner. We are both naughty and enjoy crazy sex..."

Seema kissed my lips as a gesture of her satisfaction. Then she said, "Let's discuss what do we do about the indecent proposal he made..."

It was again a sensitive issue to discuss. I was sure that Seema's intuition about the proposal of her boss, Vivek, was right and it surely had some indecent gesture. After all, women have better feeling about the motives behind. But I wanted to falsely assure her that there was nothing to get offended even though every word that Vivek said seemed to have another level of meaning. Earlier I had tried to tell her about my readiness to strike a compromise because since I heard about the threat of her being laid off from service like many of her colleagues, I was haunted by the financial implications it will have on us. But her sharp reaction to my taking it lightly was a deterrent for me to repeat it again. And sadly enough, I had no alternative to suggest. So I preferred to remain quiet.

But Seema said again, "Why don't you say anything?"

I avoided looking at her and meekly replied, "I don't know what to say..."

"But you were telling something about it before we engaged in amorous game," Seema seemed to reopen the uncomfortable discussion we had earlier. I remembered the way she had reacted so I changed the tone, "Actually I was telling as a horny couple we might play wild within the walls of our bedroom. But it is hard to play out same wild things in real life."

Seema laughed and gave a mild bite on my bare arm and said, "You said it previously after I expressed my annoyance. But before that you were in a critical tone that we don't practice in real life what we play in fantasy or something like that..."

I preferred to admit, "Ok, that's something I said."

I gave her a peck on her left nipple and smiled. But Seema didn't leave there, "Did you, in anyway, tried to suggest that I should accept the proposal since we mentally play the dirty role of sharing bed with strangers?"

I looked at Seema. She was neither angry nor annoyed rather a teasing smile was hidden on her face. I treaded cautiously, "I didn't suggest anything. It has to be decided by you. My point was that, given the role I enjoy with you on bed, I am more open to it. That's why I didn't shout on hearing about the proposal Vivek made to you. That's all. I don't ask you to accept or decline the proposal based on what I think."

Seema hugged me tightly and in a trembling voice said, "It's not that easy and simple, my dear. Do you think that I don't know about our problems? I have thought about all the avenues available and the situation we are in. But the matter is not that easy as you are trying to project. We need to discuss it in details, it not simply either you or me accepting or refusing..."

Seema paused a moment and continued, "Suppose both of us decline, in that case whatever might be the consequences, we shall know we are jointly and equally responsible for the outcome. But if we both agree to accept, it won't be that easy. Someday I might blame you for not restraining me or you may consider me to be a cheap slut to have accepted the indecent proposal. It is altogether different to play dirty fantasies with your spouse within the walls of your bedroom because whatever role we might play, it's between two of us, no third party is getting involved. But involving an outsider could change our minds at some point of time and we may not be the same loving horny couple as before.

Imagine that you decline and I accept and after sometime days our situation changes and you get placement, can you pardon me then for not waiting enough and accepting the life of a whore?

Think other way round, you want me to accept and I decline. I know, you will never force me against my judgement. But suppose, we face worst days and on the verge of starvation. Will I be able to pardon myself for bringing such disaster on us including our kids just because I valued my chastity?

All these are haunting me and I might go mad brooding over these. My dear, I am a horny wife but it's with you only. I just hate to imagine that the body that craved for your caring touches will be defiled by some notorious fellows taking the chance of our adverse situation."

I heaved a lengthy sigh as Seema, my loving wife, explained the situation explicitly from every angle. She later added, "Don't hide your real feelings to me. Your role playing as a cuckold doesn't compel you to accept in reality the humiliating life of a cuckold. Even if you're ready to accept it, I am afraid our relationship won't be the same again. You can't love me as you do now, nor I can look at your eyes once we choose to accept."

It was very emotional moment and we hugged each other and finally decided to decline their offer and that night we ended up making another round of passionate love.

Next two days passed with the calmness ahead of a storm and on second evening, Seema returned home with termination letter in her hand. The company had paid three months salary to her in lieu of the notice period. We were remorse but doubled our efforts to find new jobs. But it was the worst phase of economy in decades and various companies were on retrenchment spree. At the end of nearly seventy days of Seema's termination, our backbones became pliant. I and Seema talked again and it was decided that she would call Mr. Vivek Rastogi to ask him if the offer he had given earlier was still valid.

Vivek didn't show much interest and kept us hanging for more than a month on this or that plea. In the meantime, despite living a miserly life with all austerity, we started facing the brunt of economic turn down as neither me nor Seema had any regular and fixed income. Nearly four and half months after Seema's retrenchment, her top boss, Vivek called her back to tell her that the offer he made for her and me was still valid. But he wanted her to meet in his office following day.

With much anxiety and shame, Seema went to meet him. Vivek offered her the post of Liaison Assistant at an all inclusive annual package of Rs. 18000000 - an offer that was nearly three times more than what she was getting earlier. He also came with an offer for me to work in the same company and he offered for me an all inclusive annual package of Rs. 1600000. In the hard days, these were unexpected golden offers for an unemployed couple and Seema instinctively knew the price she was supposed to pay for it. Mr. Vivek asked Seema to call me from his room and to inform about the offers and to confirm if I was happy. With thousands of engineers like me out of employment in post-Covid scenario there was no reason to be unhappy, only the price of it bothered both me and Seema. Once I thanked Mr. Vivek for the offer, he said, "You're welcome. But we would like to take an interview of yours and Seema jointly so that there's no misunderstanding later. But first I will have some talks with your wife and tell her when and where we decide to conduct the joint interview."

Later when back to home, Seema told me with much shame and reservation the conversation that followed between Mr. Vivek and Seema. Here is the summary of their conversation:

Vivek: "I'm actually surprised that you finally dared to accept our offer. But I am still apprehensive if you understood the nature of the job."

Looking downwards and lowering her head, Seema blushingly said, "Yes, Sir."

Vivek: "Okay, you could be clear. But is your husband okay about it? Does he know the exact nature of your job? Why am I asking this, mostly it is the husbands, who out of male ego, spoil there wive's career and create problems in family life and that in turn affects the performance of employees. Males are very possessive and puritan about their wives. I hope you've thoroughly discussed between two of you. We are also hiring him, so we want to make sure that both of can work without stress. Can I have an assurance that there is perfect understanding between you and your husband about the job and it will not affect the reputation of the company."

Ratika
Ratika
103 Followers