Strange Interview of a Couple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vivek did not notice Somany's gesture as he had shut his eyes in delight enjoying Seema's cherry like lips sucking him. I just occurred to me as if my wife was giving better lip service to Vivek than she had to Suleman or it could be that she was slowly getting rid of her initial hesitation to perform on someone other than her husband. She was bobbing her head with hungry slurps and fluids dribbled down her chin and splashed on her two swinging big boobs. Her stiff nipples, already wet in the saliva of three board members, had a further glossy look as her own salivation made them further wet. Vivek's meat was shorter in length than that of Suleman and he had pushed his entire length inside the mouth of my wife so that his curly pubic hairs were touching her lips. But it also choked Seema as his cock seemed to have reached her throat. However, whenever she slowed down a bit to catch her breath, Vivek would slap hard on her bare buttocks and pull her by her hairs. The moment Seema resumed her faster sucking mode, I could notice a grin on the face of Vivek even though his eyes were shut.

After sometimes, Vivek seemed to have wakened up to the fact that there were others waiting for their turn and released Seema allowing her to withdraw her mouth from his cock. His hard cock was all wet and glistening from the saliva of my wife. Seema, on that occasion, lost no time as soon as she was released by Vivek and moved to Somany, who was waiting impatiently to feel her mouth on his tool.

Somany had a mediocre tool with moderate length and girth. Like Suleman, he was clean shaved too. But his erection was noteworthy. It was raised upwards towards the ceiling. Seema had to adjust herself with difficulty to adjust her mouth to its level so that she could serve him without hurting. As she swallowed the full length of it in her mouth, Somany groaned and uttered, "You're wonderful, Seema. My wife too takes it in her mouth, but she could never create the sensation that you have created."

Both Suleman and Vivek agreed to his comment and shamelessly expressed that they had enjoyed oral caress of various ladies but none could stand nearer to Seema. As Seema kept caressing Somany's dick, he was lost in pleasure and complimented her as a "hot bitch", a "perfect whore" and an "expert slut". Seema did not seem to pay attention to these but continued to perform like a professional as it she was doing a duty without expressing her feelings. Meanwhile, watching my wife perform like a slut on three men, my tool was hard like rock and I felt ashamed to admit to myself that I was really a cuckold. It was not only in fantasy that I enjoyed the role of a cuckold, but watching my wife perform on three other men in front of me, I had no regret nor sense of insult but I was aroused beyond any limit.

Slowly, the three board members moved their revolving chairs bringing them closer and half-circled Seema so that each could have their own share of pleasures. In quick succession, Seema was seen sucking and licking the cocks one after another. She was moving her mouth from one cock to another so fast that she was not sucking each for more than ten to fifteen seconds. From the other side of the table I watched the trail of saliva that connected her lips and tongue to the hard shafts of Vivek, Suleman and Somany. After Seema sucked the three alternately for about ten minutes, I noticed formation of a web of sticky fluids among the cocks of Vivek, Suleman and Somany. Their cocks, when Seema's mouth was not working on a particular cock, were twinkling with her drops of saliva that looked like pearls.

As she continued her act of licking and sucking, her bare body was getting continuously kneaded and fondled by one or all the board members. While Vivek and Somany were mainly busy kneading her milk white boobs and buttocks, Suleman was busy with her pussy lips, fingering her love spot and rectal hole. Occasionally, all the three kept an eye on me perhaps to make sure that anger or protest was not building up in me. Each of them mainly looked at my face and my erection between the legs to make sure that I was enjoying the spectacle like a true cuckold. But even while surveying my mood they didn't spare mauling Seema. Even when the meat lollipop of anyone of them was not in her mouth, their hands were busy either with her well shaped mounds or voluptuous buttock or her cherry like labia lips.

It was undeniable that after the initial shock and insult, Seema was complying with their every whim so as not to antagonize the board members to secure the lucrative salaries they had offered to both of us and by the time three board members kissed her, kneaded her tender body, made her suck their cocks, Seema was aroused and she was enjoying too. It was nothing unnatural. My wife was always hot about sexual activities but she needed enough foreplay to be aroused like a horny slut, and the way Vivek, Suleman and Somany handled her for nearly forty to forty-five minutes in the name of interview was enough to arouse her. However, it was neither her bedroom nor the foreplay was with me. Naturally, Seema was maintaining a restraint and accepted whatever the bosses ordered like a professional. Except once I did not hear her moan or let out any sound of excitement or any indication of arousal. But as a husband having spent memorable years with her on bed and having enjoyed most erotic mating sessions with her, I knew from her drowsy glances, her protruding stiff nipples, the flow of fountain on her smooth white thighs that she was aroused. When she was not sucking their cocks, I saw her clenching her teeth or lips or biting her pink lips to avoid moaning.

Mr. Suleman invited her to be nearer to him and putting his palm on her bare shoulder said, "Both of you have done well in your interview. We appreciate the liberal outlook of your husband and the excellent service you provided."

Both me and Seema were relieved to think that all our humiliation and the compromises we made were going to yield the desired result and we would get the jobs. Suleman, however, continued, "There is a professional expertise with which you served us. But as we can all see, you're very aroused and it's natural after such an interview. Your body is giving all indications of being aroused. Strangely, you made no sound, you didn't smile, you didn't moan or expressed your arousal either verbally or in your body movements. Seema, you know mainly the job for which we are hiring both of you. Now our clients might not enjoy a feeling less sex toy that doesn't express her feelings. Most men like to find a woman aroused but shy, discreetly expressing her arousal through moaning or slutty smiles on their lips... On that count you may not be suitable for the job."

It seemed as if the sky was falling on us after undergoing so much humiliation. I was thinking about defending Seema by telling that her expressions are less even with me (though it was utterly false). But desperate not to miss the job, Seema promptly replied, "Pardon me, Sirs. With bosses of such high level as yours, I was a bit nervous if my smile or moans offend you anyway. I was biting my lips to keep me away from expressing the level of my enjoyment as I was privileged to serve respected superiors like you..."

She ended abruptly with a seductive smile on her face and a radiance of unexpected kind. Vivek appreciated, "Now looks better. I understand your situation. Now come and kiss me without any hesitation."

Seema went ahead to Vivek with sexy smiles on her face and smooched Vivek like a roadside whore. Vivek was very pleased as Seema forced her tongue in the mouth of Vivek. His hands grabbed her hanging boobs and started kneading them most passionately. Seema didn't miss the opportunity and moaned, "Uuumm...not so hard boss, it hurts..."

Her words only excited Viven and he squeezed her mounds harder, pinched her nipples and Seema moaned in excitement, "Aahh...aaahh... I'm in heaven."

Vivek pushed her hard indicating her to kneel down and take his rod in her mouth. Without slightest hesitation Seema knelt down in front of Vivek opening her mouth wide suggesting that Vivek should push his thing in her mouth. Vivek lost no time and roughly pushed his entire length in her mouth almost choking her. Seema coughed uncomfortably without protesting. Vivek caught at the back of her head and started moving her head forward and backward enjoying the grip of her lips on his hard cock. Her tongue never ceased to lick his cock while she was made to pull and push her mouth on his swollen meat. Vivek groaned in utter delight and gestured to Somany and Suleman to join him in enjoying the raw game of sexual pleasure with a woman in front of her husband by taking the chance of their helpless situation.

Soon three revolving chairs came closer and as it happened an hour ago - each of them were taking pleasure of Seema's mouth in rapid succession alternating their meats and all were simultaneously fondling her youthful body. Suleman, as he did earlier, was targetting Seema's pussy, caressing her vaginal lips, pressing them hard between his fingers and every now and then pushing his middle finger in her pussy hole and started finger fucking her. Seema made no attempt to hide her arousal and was arching her body and moaning and pleading to them in an indulgent and seductive voice, "Ooooh... ooohh... it's becoming unbearable... please leave me now..."

Her words only aroused her bosses more and they began to fuck her mouth most vigorously. Perhaps Seema was sucking them vigorously too out of arousal and suddenly as she was sucking Suleman, the latter began to groan uncontrollably and started kneading Seema brutally and then he started to spurt his load in her mouth. He pressed her nose to prevent her normal breathing compelling Seema to swallow his load. However, his load was too much and his sticky cum began to flow down her chin and smearing her boobs.

The spectacle of Suleman coming in her mouth aroused Vivek so much that he stood from his chair and pulling Seema's head roughly pushed his throbbing meat in her mouth. Seema's mouth was not totally free of Suleman's load but she took no risk to displease Vivek and with passionate moans started sucking Vivek. Vivek was too aroused and within five minutes blasted in her mouth. Seema was moaning like a whore as Vivek drenched her mouth. Just that moment we noticed Somany was stroking his cock vigorously in excitement and he pulled Seema towards him pulling her two flesh mounds and started slapping his hard tool on her face. Seema brought out her tongue like that of a snake and caressed Somany and he lost all control and came on her face.

Seema looked like the heroine of a facial movie, completely naked, hickeys on her tender flesh here and there and face, lips, boobs smeared in the sticky cum of three horny men. It took sometime for the bosses to recover from the impact of the climax. From Seema 's reactions I knew that she was dying to get screwed and it hardly mattered who would screw her. Since the bosses became flaccid at that moment, Seema was perhaps a bit disheartened.

Suleman and Vivek looked at us while Somany addressed us, "We are of the unanimous opinion that we are going to hire you. We are very happy at your performance. However, we just thought of a new idea. You see, males are always males. Most of our clients are likely to prefer a lady who is married but serves her clients without the knowledge of her husband. It gives them a special thrill to enjoy with an excitement of the partner concealing her discreet affairs outside marriage. So you must maintain that fake impression."

We nodded and then Mr. Vivek took up, "But there could be a very few exceptional clients who would find masochist delight in taking a lady to bed with the full knowledge and even in the presence of her husband. I am sure such cases will be negligible. But if you rarely come across such client, Mr. Vijay, can you take Seema to the client and allow her to serve the client in your presence? "

We were already in their trap after having undergone what the three did to Seema, and all those we accepted because we badly needed the jobs. So there was no negative response to the question of escorting Seema to a client who would enjoy to fuck a woman in front of her cuckold husband. But I made unusual delay in responding to the issue raised by Vivek. So Suleman intervened, "We can assure such cases won't recur frequently and we will see that you've little problem in managing your family life. Only in case of some high profile clients with whom the company have business interests in billions this situation might arise. But in case of such exceptional situations the company will give extra compensation of Rs 10000 to Mr. Vijay for each instance for shouldering the job of escorting Seema and a off day to both of you after such assignment to take care of your households."

After advancing so much, with lures of compensation at every step, there was no question of retreat. I and Seema looked at each other and nodded our approval to their proposals.It would have been foolish to miss the opportunity at this stage after Seema had exposed her youthful and slim body for their pleasure. The board members seemed happy at our response. Seema dared to ask humbly when were supposed to join.

Vivek rose from his seat, he was hard again. Somehow he pushed his already hard rod inside his pants and extending his hands to the bare shoulders of Seema, patted on her back, and said, "Both of you have joined from today itself."

He then shook his hands with me congratulating both me and Seema for the job and expected best services from us. Perhaps to impress us, he advised Somany to collect our bank details and credit one month's salary as advance to the respective accounts of Seema and myself. Within ten minutes we also got confirmation from the banks. We were actually overwhelmed and was ready to forget what we had undergone since the evening. However, we were bewildered whether the interview was over and we could go. It was also not proper to ask the same till they would ask us to leave. Moreover, we were concerned about getting some written document confirming our appointments, regarding normal office timings etc.

Mr. Vivek seemed to have understood our mind. He instructed something to Somany and said, "Your appointment offers will be ready by tomorrow. Mr. Vijay, you come at around 2 o'clock tomorrow to collect the same. You will join by day after tomorrow. Initially, you join as normal office executives. Before Seema takes up her liaison assignment both of you need to undergo a week long probation period."

Suleman looked at us and then said to Seema, "You know many don't like to use that protective sheath. So you should be careful not to contact STDs or get pregnant."

Seema lowered her head in shame though I felt there was nothing to be ashamed of when she was standing all nude like a cheap slut with marks of dried up semen on her face, boobs, hairs and stomach. Suleman seemed to have allowed sometime to us to digest what he had said. Then looking at Seema, he said to me, "Mr. Vijay, we are sorry we have created a mess. Please take her to the next room that has an attached toilet. Clean her up thoroughly out of this messy state. She is smooth every where, still wax her limbs, make her ready. We will be waiting in the next room to have some practical session with her before she goes to the clients. Please be fast, we expect her to be ready and clean by next thirty minutes."

There was no going back from where we stood and we could not risk the prospect of our job. So I guided Seema to the next room and then to the posh toilet attached to the room. Once inside the toilet, Seema locked the door and hugged me tightly with moist eyes and said, "Don't mind for everything I am doing..."

I kissed her lips still stained in dried semen. Seema whisper, "I want to be one with you before they invade me..."

I consoled her that we would be one once we were back to home. I reminded, "He has given us half an hour and if we engage in mating, we might be offending them and lose the prospect we have..."

Seema understood and I waxed her arms and legs. Her underarms and groin were already clean. I bathed her clean preparing her for three studs. Most skimpy outfits were kept in the toilet for her. In those outfits she looked more attractive and sexy, her smooth skin was glowing. It was very hard for me to watch her like that and yet refrain from making love to her.

I couldn't prepare her within the stipulated time and took ten minutes extra. Slowly I guided my wife to the bedroom where she was supposed to satisfy the lust of three bosses. That was the room inside which we had not been earlier. It looked like a deluxe bedroom of a five star hotel with a big king size bed at the centre, a dressing corner separated by a screen, an attached toilet, a big wall mounted TV. The bed was covered with pink coloured velvet cover. There were a few luxury chairs and a centre table in the room.

We knocked at the door and I asked like a waiter, "May we come in?"

"Yes," came the response.

My heart was racing in excitement. Seema looked awesome after waxing and bath. The skimpy dress exposed her youthful body more than hiding it. The fabric of the babydoll that miserly covered her upper part could not hide her protruding stiff nipples. Myriad thoughts crossed over my mind. Under normal circumstances, I and Seema would have engaged in crazy sex having seen her in that outfit. But the situation demanded that I offer cheerfully the hot spot so long reserved to please my craving tool, to the middle aged bosses for our employment. At the same time looking at her stiff nipples I wondered the extent to which Seema had enjoyed the brutal fondling that her strawberries had become stiff again in anticipation of what she was to face. I wanted to place my hand between her thighs to gauge wetness of her love spot. It was undeniable that sexy that Seema was she was going to enjoy the thrusts and whether happy or not, she was going to fake that she was enjoying each and every dirty thing they do to her to make sure that our job opportunity was not lost for her passive or callous performance on bed. I also wondered whether she would wrap her legs around the waist of the man fucking her as she did with me when highly aroused. I was trying to visualise how Seema would look getting pounded by another man, and whether she would be on the top or bottom or whether they would use her in doggy style. All these thoughts ran in my mind as I took her inside the bedroom and my member became hard as never before. Fortunately, I was fully dressed and my hardness was not visible to anyone.

Bosses were only in ther briefs and were seated scatteredly in the room. As we stood near them, there were looks of lust, appreciation and wonder to watch Seema in all her sexual glories with radiance of her skin. Suleman was sitting on a chair and pulled her towards him making her sit on his lap. Seema hugged him to her body, her nipples pressing against his cheek. From over the thin fabric of her babydoll, Suleman took a nipple in his mouth. Wet mark of his saliva left a patch on the fabric and made her nipple appear most obstinately as if inviting lusty hands to do justice.

Suleman pulled her face towards him and said to me, "Vijay, I had never seen a glowing hot beauty as your wife. I like every inch of her body..."

And he kissed loudly on her lips. His hands were busy sliding off the straps of the babydoll on her shoulders as he uttered, "I told you, Vivek, this dress was not necessary. She is going to get rid of this bothering fabric within minutes.."

Vivek smiled, "You are here to take away the little thing she is wearing. But I always like to see sexy ladies shedding the skimpy outfits slowly and showing their treasure in phases."