Strange Interview of a Couple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seema replied confidently this time, "Sir, I assure there will be no problem. My husband knows about the job and there's no need to speak in vague terms, Sir. My husband is a bit of cuckold to bother about all these."

Seema's boss was quite surprised to hear her speak in outspoken terms and told her about the joint interview he would like to conduct in the presence of two more members to ensure our eligibility for the respective posts. He fixed the date and venue and later changed the venue to the farmhouse, where we were seated opposite to three board members Mr. Vivek, Mr. Suleman and Mr. Somany.

Both me and Seema were tensed, felt depressed and insulted to have accepted the offer. But we decided not to show our feelings and behave normally and to prove ourselves as best candidates for the posts and worth the money they offered as compensation packages. It was in response to the question of Vivek that Seema confirmed that our presence in the interview for specific posts they offered was by our mutual agreement and I was fully aware of it.

Vivek and his two board members looked at us for sometime as if studying us. Then Vivek broke the silence, "We hope you like the package we offered. For Seema we have almost doubled her package and for you, Mr. Vijay, we have given a very decent package. Naturally in return we shall expect best services from both of you."

Both me and Seema assured the board of our best services. Mr. Somany said, "Do you understand the nature of job of Mrs. Seema? Of late our business is running low. Seema will be required to liaise with big clients and covince them to favour our company. Her nature of work will involve working at odd hours and late night. But we will see to it that Mr. Vijay goes to home on time so that your kids could be taken care of. Mr. Vijay, you should not later complaint about her job or fight with Seema over that as that could affect her performance."

Both me and Seema nodded. Mr. Suleman spoke next, "We wanted to recruit a couple who would understand the job better and co-operate with each other. Recruiting a single member often creates problems both for the office and domestic life. There were other lady staff who were interested in our offer but they all wanted the exact nature of job to be hidden from their husbands. That's why we preferred you."

"Regarding the exact nature of job," Vivek taking the trail of Suleman's words, said, "Many clients, before signing a big deal, wants some fun and pleasure. Seema will need to entertain such clients, give them company, entertain them and naturally she would have no fixed work schedule, sometimes she may not be able to return home during the night. To be frank, sometimes or rather quite often, she might have to go to the beds of our valued clients too..."

Vivek paused, as if watching for our reactions, and finding us normal continued, "Pardon me for frankly telling you. I don't wish to keep you in the dark. Well, this may not be regular or with every client. But to be frank, looking at her youthful appearance many clients might want something extraordinary. Mr. Vijay, I hope you don't have any objection?"

"I understand, Sir," meekly said I.

Mr. Somany intervened, "Mr. Vijay, please be specific, understanding the issue is not enough. We were given to understand by your wife that you won't have any objection to Seema's going to bed with our clients rather you would enjoy it. Is it a fact?"

I knew Seema was looking at me about my reaction and so were the three members of the interview board. However, cuckold role I might enjoy in fantasy, it was aching to admit that I won't mind to know that my wife was getting laid by some stranger. But it was more humiliating, in front of three hawks, eyeing on my wife, like birds of prey, to admit that I would enjoy to see my wife on bed with another. Already when they talked about Seema's job that might need her going to the beds of clients made my cuckold dick throb and get harder. But admitting it openly was humiliating even for a die-hard cuckold. I maintained silence for sometimes. The dilemma was my own. I had encouraged Seema to accept the offer and diluted her apprehensions by telling about my cuckold psychology that enjoyed to play the role of being cuckolded by wife, about my liberal attitude towards sex, and it was not completely fake either, but in front of Seema and three board members, felt ashamed to admit it. But I also knew that they were looking for a couple like us where the husband would, instead of objecting enjoy sending his wife to the bed of someone else. It would ensure trouble free operation of their works and that was the reason of offering lucrative packages without any assessment of our ability in the job. It was Seema's youthful body and her sexy demeanor they wanted to use and for that they needed an unemployed husband who would easily accept their offer and in case, the husband was one like me with inclination towards cuckoldry, that would be most preferred.

Based on my insistence, Seema had assured her boss, Vivek that we as a couple won't have any problem with her new job. Now I couldn't say otherwise nor could we dare to decline the offer of packages the company used to lure us. The compensation packages were too tempting for an unemployed couple with two kids like us to overcome. My brain alerted that I was taking too much time to respond. So I managed a forced smile as I spoke.

"Well, I don't think there is anything to object. To be frank, I enjoy the fantasies of my wife enjoying with other men. But I don't know how I would take it in reality even though I am highly excited by the idea."

Mr. Vivek spoke to me, "Mr. Vijay we appreciate your frank confession and believe that we have selected the right pair for the job. Now that we are more or less clear about the job Seema would be required to handle, can you describe her physical details to us? We know she is a beautiful lady but we wish to know her vital statistics and other aspects on bed from her husband."

I looked at Seema, she was clearly blushing but indicated through her glances to continue as that was a part of the interview. I gave a little cough to clear my throat before orally stripping Seema to the three board members.

Then I started, "Seema, my wife, is 5'4" and has weight of about 56 kg. She ha smooth and silky skin, long hairs up to her waist. She has 36 size boobs, her waist is 30 and hips 38. She is hot on bed and keeps her underarms and pubic region clean shaved..."

"Tell about your sex life," Suleman commanded.

"Well," I said, "We engage in sex about 3/4 days in a week on average and often during such sessions we do it more than once..."

"So Seema," Vivek said, "You are quite hot on bed. We expect you to serve our clients with equal sexy zeal. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir," Seema replied.

"By the way," Somany asked, "Do you engage in oral sex?"

"Yes, we do engage quite often," I replied.

"Now this question is for Seema," Somany said, "Have you ever taken your husband's tool in your mouth? Did he come in your mouth?"

Lowering her gaze, Seema said, "Yes Sir."

Vivek smiled, "We like your frank admission. Mr. Vijay, your wife seems to be a real hot bitch and you surely don't mind the company using her abilities to enhance the profit of the company. Do you?"

"Sir, if we did mind," I humbly replied, "We would not have been sitting here and answering your questions."

"That's right," Suleman said, "We heard you are a damn cuckold and don't mind sending your wife to the bed of other men. Further, Seema confirmed at the beginning that you are appearing this interview as you have mutually agreed to join the job we are going to offer. Now I would like to watch how nicely you can adjust to the job. So Mr. Vijay, I would ask you to help Seema in taking away her tops and bra to assess the beauty of her knockers."

Both of us knew that we were being given unexpected compensation packages because Seema would be required to compromise on sexual issues and that knowingly I was expected to accept it. But we didn't anticipate that I would be asked to remove her dress and expose her sexy boobies to them. Seema was blushing like anything and tried to intervene, "Sir, if you..."

She was not allowed to say as Suleman interrupted her, "We don't force you anything, Madam. But we want to make sure there is no fake assurance on your part and you are both free about it so that there is no unwarranted situation for the company. Don't forget, the company will be giving you to take home jointly nearly three lakhs as remuneration, so it must ensure that there is no problem..."

His words were both an indirect threat and a reminder of the tempting amount. Seema had already started to loosen the belt at her waist as the lower edge of the sea green tops she was wearing was suited inside the white jeans pant she wore. She pulled out the lower edge from inside the pant in a hurry as if delay could take away the opportunity of the job. I came near my wife helping her to take out the tops out of her body. She was sitting before the board with only a green netted bra covering her bulbous mounds. The bra seemed unable to cover the growth of her big boobs and her cleavage was worth admiring. Standing at her back, I unhooked her bra and helped her to to the take it out of her body. Even without bra, her big boobs hardly sagged.

Theree board members were looking at her bare boobs with lust in their glances. Suleman said, "You have worthy treasures that could turn our clients crazy and you have maintained them well."

"Even after giving birth to two kids her knockers have not sagged," Somany commented, "That's wonderful. Mr. Viay also needs to be thanked for not over using these lovely toys."

Vivek was looking at the boobs of my wife like the looks of a hungry beast. He shamelessly said, "Seema, you have so well shaped mounds with smooth and glowing skin that I would like to enjoy how it feels like in my palm. Mr. Vijay, please bring your wife to this side of the table near me."

It was a command and I took blushing Seema to the other side near Vivek. Seema's glances were all along down cast. As we reached near Vivek, he said, "Seema, please be free and show that you're not bothered to sit on my lap in this position in front of your husband.'

Like a true cuckold in every sense I watched Seema being guided by Vivek to mount on the revolving chair to sit on his lap. Once she was seated, Vivek's hands from the back cupped her 36 size boobs and said, "So soft, tender and smooth. I like these balls."

His hands were not resting on her boobs but fondling most carefully. Sexy that Seema was, her nipples became stiff and protruded most offensively. With Seema sitting on his lap and his hands mauling my wife's flesh mounds, Vivek turned his revolving chair towards Suleman and Somany and said, "Just watch how aroused she is at this little caress, her strawberries are hard in anticipation to be kneaded harder."

Somany and Suleman were enjoying the spectacle. Suleman asked me, "Mr. Vijay, are you enjoying to see your wife getting aroused by the boss?"

His words made me conscious to the fact that I was not feeling humiliated nor angry to watch Seema getting treated like that rather I was hard inside my pants. But out of shame I couldn't admit it. I looked at my wife. It was undeniable that she was highly aroused even though she was blushing and that added to her appearing more sexy. Her pink thin lips seem to be reflecting the blush of her cheeks. I noticed Seema was clenching her teeth, she was biting her lower lip. I realised she was trying to control her moans lest it encouraged the bosses further. But Somany also noticed it and he smiled and said, "Seema, don't hide the way you're feeling. Your husband is enjoying so nothing to bother about him. It's better to moan, baby, as many of the clients you will entertain might enjoy to watch you in your aroused state."

But Seema still restrained herself and kept her eyes tightly shut as Vivek kept fondling her big tits and lowered his face to plant a hickey between her two mounds. With Seema on his lap Vivek got up with difficulty from his chair and placing her on Somany's lap said pointing at the hickey, "I have put my stamp, now it's for you to taker her practical test."

Somany was eagerly waiting for his turn and cupping her flesh balls exclaimed, "Oohh...what a soft flesh do you have, Seema, you're wonderfully silky. Vijay is very lucky as a husband. I just can't control myself to taste those strawberries."

Somany brought his face to her boobs and taking a nipple in his mouth began to such it with relish while his one hand was busy kneading her other boob. He sucked her one nipple for about five minutes and when he shifted his mouth to her other nipple, the former one including the aerola was all wet and smeared in his saliva. He then lifted her arms and kissed her smooth armpits one by one and then gave a mild bite on her bare milky arm leaving a hickey there. Seema was still avoiding making any sound of her arousal with much difficulty.

Looking at her, Suleman said, "Seema, you're quite aroused but still suppressing your groans of joy. This is not good, our clients may not like such reserved reaction of their doll."

Seema looked at him with awe, afraid that for this if the board rejects our appointment after compromising so much. But Suleman suddenly turned to me and said, "Vijay, take away your trousers and show us how your tool is doing!"

It was quite an embarrassing situation for me but I didn't dare to defy him and took away my trousers and undergarment and my hard tool leapt out like an angry cobra. Suleman directed Somany to turn Seema's face towards me and said, "Why are you ashamed? Don't hesitate baby. Just watch how hard your man is to watch you with us."

Seema looked at my hardness. There was a peculiar expression in her face, a sneer on her lips. I was not sure if it was her sense of disgust or a sense of relief at my erection. Meanwhile, having kissed her lips, sucking her nipples and kneading her boobs for quite sometime, Somany released her from his lap, pushing her forward towards Suleman. But unlike Vivek and Somany, Suleman didn't take her on his lap. He caught her bare shoulders pulling him nearer to him and moving his fingers on her face watched her facial beauty for sometime. His moved his fingers sensuously on her forehead, nose, eyelids and lips. His fingers parted her lips and teeth and pushed a finger inside her mouth. Then Suleman brought her closer and started sucking her lips in a kiss. Soon his tongue was inside her mouth playing with her tongue. Seema seemed to respond favourably to his smooches. Slowly Suleman's hand moved to her jeans pant the belt of which was already unbuckled. As he kept her engaged ina passionate kiss, his hands unzipped the zip of her pant and pulled it down below her hips exposing Seema's large butts clad in a decorative nylon panty. Seema was startled as she felt cold wind of the AC room on her buttocks and tried to break the kiss. But Suleman kept her lips brutally engaged with his while his hands moved inside her panty caressing her big ass. It was hardly a matter of five minutes when her panty too was pulled along with her jeans pants below her knees. For the first time I heard Seema groan, "Uuummm..." as Suleman's finger went inside her pussy hole and started finger fucking her.

Suleman was also groaning as his hands caressed her smooth and silky pubic area, caressed her vaginal lips and felt Seema's growing wetness between her legs. Seema did not reveal any further signs of her arousal even though her glances indicated that she was enjoying the caress of Suleman. Perhaps Suleman continued to caress her for about ten to twelve minutes and then suddenly he lifted her entire body just as one takes a kid in lap and ordered me, "Just pull out her pants and panty out of her body, Mr. Vijay."

I had no option but to follow his instructions and Seema was totally nude then before three pairs of lustful eyes. After I had pulled out the last pieces of her dress, Suleman made her sit on his lap and kissed her lips and said to her in a tender voice, "Seema, have you ever seen a circumcised cock dear?"

Seema moved her head to indicate that she hadn't. Suleman then said to her, "Just open my zip and bring out the thing, you will see a new one."

For the first time I noticed Seema's hands trembling as her hands moved to unzip Suleman's pants. She had difficulty is bringing out his thing as it was hard and under the tightly fitted brief. Suleman mocked her, "You need to be fast. Practice to bring out the manhood faster. Our clients may not like your slow action in freeing their excited tool."

By the time Seema was able to bring out Suleman's dick out of his undergarment and zip, it was already swollen to the extreme. I was shocked to see its massive size. It was black and circumcised, its brownish bulbous glans looked as if inflated like balloons by air. The veins on his big cock were too visible. It was almost of my size in length but in girth it looked like that of a stallion. I wondered whether my loving wife could accommodate it in her tight cunt. Seema too seemed to be frightened and awed at its demonic appearance. Looking at her, there was a lascivious smile of pride on the face of Suleman.

Suleman looked at her stiff nipples, groped her mounds and then in a humiliating voice said, "Because we have taken you in our laps, don't think that you have become our equal, just kneel down before me."

Seema was pushed out of Suleman's lap and without understanding anything she knelt down in front of the revolving chair where Suleman was seated. Suleman

also stepped out of his chair, standing in front of Seema. His hard dick was standing out of his zip, throbbing and pulsating, with drops of pre-cum at the tip. Suleman waited for a minute and then roughly said to Seema, "What are you waiting for? You should know what is expected by your clients. Your husband told us that you take his thing in your mouth. Just start giving oral caress to your boss."

Suleman pulled Seema by the hair bring her face nearer to his shaft. Seema brought her tongue out to lick the tip of Suleman's hard dick. I watched my wife moving her tongue sensuously around the glans of Suleman which stood out prominently due to his circumcised cock. Suleman seemed to be growing brutal and pulling Seema's head further said in a rough voice, "Take it in you mouth, in full. I wish to feel the warmth of lips and tongue of a hot beauty like you on my thing. Give a nice service and remember, if we are satisfied, nothing to worry about the jobs of your husband and yours..."

Even before his words ended, Seema had swallowed more than two-third of his hard dick in her mouth and was sucking him like a slut. Her oral cavity looked deformed as she had to stretch her mouth to accommodate Suleman's mammoth flesh rod. Somany and Vivek watched the way Seema was performing on Suleman. For a few minutes they watched and then Vivek said, "Seema, come near your big boss. I wish to feel the same pleasure as Suleman."

Listening to Vivek, Suleman loosened his grip on Seema while naked Seema moved to Vivek. Vivek was still in his dress. Seema needed no instruction then. Her hands moved faster and brought out Vivek's hard dick and took it in her mouth. Vivek moaned in excitement as her lips tightly gripped his rod. Vivek was all bushy in his pubic area, his shaft from the midst of his curly genital hairs looked like a snake peeping out of jungle. I watched Seema moving her fingers caressing his curly bush while her lips and tongue worked on his fat meat. Looking at what was going on in front of him, Somany himself brought out his hard cock and drew Seema's attention to it expressing his desire to be caressed by her. However, he refrained from asking her as Vivek kept her busy with his dick.