Strange Interview of a Couple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a moment when her submission made me feel a bit jealous because I did didn't get the privilege of invading her maiden ass hole as we as couple never thought of anal sex. At that moment, out of jobs and ready to go any extent for a well paid job, we volunteered to the lewd proposal of Vivek and three bosses were making use of all her holes to satisfy their lust. While in our married life I had almost regularly enjoyed the services of both her mouth and pussy, but both of us enjoyed our erotic mating sessions to such an extent that we never considered trying anal. But at that time, I was not regretting about what we had done or not, but like a true cuckold, I was getting harder to think how my wife was feeling to take those massive dicks in her virgin asshole and whether once at home Seema would equally welcome my dick in her glamorous arsehole!

For sometime, I was lost in my cuckold reverie and when came down to the reality surrounding me, I noticed Vivek couldn't make much progress in pushing his meat in her rectal hole as she was lying flat facing Somany at the bottom and he was pounding Seema's pudenda hard from below. So Vivek indicated Somany to stop fucking her pussy. Seema was just picking up to the tempo of his thrusts when it was stopped abruptly. It was very frustrating situation for a sexy woman like Seema. However, perhaps considering the job prospect Seema didn't express her displeasure.

Suleman was silently watching everything. He gestured Seema to moved away from Somany and to be near Vivek. My wife was taking her position on the bed facing the mattress when Suleman commanded, "Be on your fours like a hot bitch so that it becomes easier for Vivek Sir."

Seema immediately obeyed the order balancing her on elbows and knees with her ass lifted upwards as if offering her posterior to Vivek. Vivek didn't mount her at once. He caressed the smooth butts of my wife for quite sometime, his hand went under her to caress her wet pussy, pulled and teased her swollen labia lips and then without any warning gave a hard slap on her cunt making her moan at the unexpected slap and discharge love juice profusely. Vivek grinned, "I wanted to see my sexy babe discharge her hot juice."

Suleman and Somany laughed at his words. With his hard and throbbing manhood ready for invasion, Vivek partially mounted on Seema, his rod between her ass cheeks and trying to penetrate. But perhaps due to earlier penetration by Suleman, Seema's rectal hole seemed more pliant and soft and the half of Vivek rod went inside quite smoothly and then Vivek began to give merciless thrusts making Seema scream and plead for mercy. But her scream was very short lived as within a minute Vivek's flesh rod was completely buried in my wife's back tunnel and was slowly her ploughing her. Whether my wife enjoyed it or not, at least she pretended to enjoy and moved her body in rhythm.

Suleman seemed to had obsession with the flesh melons of Seema that were hanging below her and swinging most offensively. Suleman grabbed her melons and started fondling them. Seema started moaning again as Vivek ploughed her asshole while getting her boobs fondled by Suleman. Suleman gestured something to Vivek, who pulled her hairs roughly making Seema life her face. Somany positioned himself near her face but at a distance so that Seema couldn't take his tool in her mouth. But from his mounted position Vivek was constantly asking her to give oral caress to Somany. Seema stretched her tongue outside her mouth and it reached just the tip of Somany's meat and my wife tried hard to lick the tip with the tip of her tongue.

On her fours with hanging melons, tongue stretched, Vivek mounted on her with his tool inside her asshole. Her juicy pussy with swollen lips was peeing from beneath her. Seema looked like a perfect bitch getting sexually handled by hungry dogs. It continued for more than the quarter of an hour and with each passing moment Vivek increased the speed and intensity of his thrusts in her rectal hole as Suleman also increased kneading her boobs more passionately. Seema seemed to be highly aroused and enjoying the gangbang.

Vivek, who was fucking Seema's ass, said, "I am happy at your performance in the interview. Seema is a real hot wife and Vijay is a good cuckold hubby and together you make a very excellent couple for the posts you were chosen. Still I wish Vijay to confess how he is enjoying to watch his hot wife getting gangbanged."

"Sirs," I shamelessly confessed, "I am highly aroused by the way my dear wife actively participated with all of you and I am proud of her."

"Don't you think, Mr. Vijay," asked Suleman, "A hot wife like her actually got the real pleasure she deserved than you could give her so far?"

"Yes Sir," I replied, "I agree. I was inadequate to the needs of my wife and I realized it watching her today with you."

The bosses were happy at my frank admission and Somany turned to Seema, "Sexy Baby, now you should tell something to us about your feelings."

Seema had acted so long most shamelessly and like a wanton woman, still she blushed to say and then with much reservation admitted, "I never knew I could get so much aroused by someone other than my husband."

Seema turned to me, "Please Vijay, forgive me to have acted so shamelessly but after initial hesitation I got really aroused."

Suleman intervened, "You are a lovely couple, you dared to admit the real feelings boldly from which many couple shy away. If you two can keep this spirit up, you will go higer up in your professional life. If your understanding is fine, you won't have any problem."

Telling this Suleman pushed his head beneath the hanging body of Seema and I saw his mouth settled on her nipple while his two hands were busy in cupping her other melon and fondling it. Prolonged caress of her sensitive parts by three bulls had considerably aroused Seema and she was moaning every now and then revealing her desire to be invaded brutally by a hard meat in her craving pussy. But that was the thing that bosses had avoided. As Suleman sucked her melon and fondled the other, my wife was unable to bear anymore. She was hanging on her limbs so long, she shivered in excitement and her collapsed on the body of Suleman, who was below her. Seema wailed in disappointment, moaned shamelessly like a whore and in a muffled voice pleaded, "Don't tease me more."

Suleman asked her, "What do you want, baby?"

"Fuu...cc...k me haa...rd," for the first time since the evening Seema explicitly admitted her primitive desire, "I want to be fucked...you teased me too much. Please don't do this anymore."

It was again a moment when I felt a bit frustrated and insulted to hear my wife giving open and shameless declaration of her desire to get fucked. It was particularly the use of the word "fuck" by her that astonished me.

However, while openly stating her desire, her voice faltered. Suleman gestured Vivek to leave her asshole and enjoy the pleasure of her pussy. It was all juicy and though on her stomach, her pink vaginal walls could be seen even in that position. Even as her husband I knew it was impossible for any man to resist the temptation of putting his dick in that craving pussy that seemed to welcome it. But Vivek refused as he had taken up the rhythm of pounding her asshole and he seemed to enjoy its thight grip on his tool. He gestured Suleman to make use of Seema's pussy. But as Suleman tried to align her naked body to penetrate, she started shuddering and Vivek groaned in ecstasy as he started coming violently in her anal tunnel. His load seemed to be endless as his tool jerked several times making my sexy wife reach such orgasm that she literally screamed and was digging her nails on Suleman's hairy chest. When Vivek withdrew his tool from her tunnel, Vivek's sticky cum was oozing out of her rectal hole.

Perhaps her long painted nails dug too much on Suleman's chest causing him pain, he suddenly lifted her body from his and slapped very hard on her bare butts. My wife let out a scream of pain in the midst of her sexual moans. Suleman roughly turned Seema on her back and said in a hissing whisper, "You hot slut! You're scratching me rough to get your bitchy cunt filled. Wait, I will give you something you never imagined before."

Instead of anger or humiliation, there was a radiance of delight on the face of my wife. She parted her lips in a most sensuous manner that was simply an invitation to suck and bite those beautiful lips. Suleman didn't miss the invitation and like a wild beast started to treat the lips of my wife exactly in the way she wanted it and it was quite brutal - Suleman sucked her lips as if sucking life out of her, he kneaded her mounds with the passion of rapist and to my utter shock, Seema was enjoying every bit of it. Occasionally she screamed but her continuous dirty moans in high pitch subdued her intermittent screams.

From the place where I was kept sitting I could see Suleman deftly manipulating her naked body preparing her for taking him in missionary position. Somany and Vivek were just onlookers while Suleman made Seema raise her arms above her head and more he kissed her lips and underarms, more she was getting aroused. Suleman had also made her stretch stretch her legs wider and was fingering her already dripping pussy in such a way as to make her arch her body.

I actually missed the moment when his tool penetrated her and was aware only when she screamed in pain. I saw that only half of Suleman's massive tool was inside my wife's pussy. I wondered if she would be able to accommodate the demonic tool inside her. Even Seema started pleading as the felt that the half of his tool was almost tearing her apart. But Suleman went on assuring her, " You can take it, baby. You're a marvelous whore. You wanted to get fucked, isn't it? How can you if you're afraid of taking it?"

As Suleman said these, his hips were seen gyrating passionately as his mammoth rod went on churning her tender pussy and then all on a sudden Suleman gave a brutal thrust, my wife almost cried in pain, but he was completely buried inside her. Just his balls were slapping against her labia lips. Groans of pain escaped from her mouth for a few more seconds as her eyes were almost getting out of her socket. Then suddenly she shut her eyes, her scream subsided and her hands grabbed Suleman's body tightly. Suleman was not moving since his tool was buried in my wife's hot cunt. Seema gave an upward thrust of her pelvis as if to remind Suleman to start plumbing.

What started there after was beyond my imagination. Suleman started slowly but within five minutes accelerated both the speed and hardness of his thrusts making my wife beg for more. I was sure at the rapidity of his thrusts that Suleman was going to come soon. But after twenty minutes of brutal thrusts neither did he come nor his speed of thrusting reduced. Seema seemed to have melted completely as she and Suleman remained lip locked and each sucking other's lip most passionately. Seema's voice was blurred and yet severe sexual arousal made her moan though it came out very feebly out of her mouth due to locked lips, "uuuummm...aas...uuuuum...ouch... aaaahhhhhh" etc.

More than thirty-five minutes lapsed and looking at their vigorous mating I began to feel inadequate. At least twice during this time, I heard my wife moan loudly, the spasmic movements of her nude body getting crushed under Suleman, her nails getting digged passionately on his back, her legs that wrapped around his squeezing and as her husband, I knew them to be sure signs of her climax. No doubt, as a couple we had enjoyed several mating sessions during a night when both of us had climaxed. But it never happened that she climaxed without me coming in her pussy.

In their case, it was different. Seema clinaxed without Suleman coming inside her and this seemed to arouse her more because even after she revealed signs of climax, Seema didn't lose her vigour rather her pelvis jumped up and down as if to get more of Suleman. Both were making love with bestial passion, Suleman's hips moved in almost lightening speed while Seema repeatedly thrusted her pelvis upwards. The intensity with which they were devouring each other made them sweat even in the AC room. There were patch patch sounds pouring out as Suleman's big rod repeatedly went in and came out of her overflowing vagina. Suleman's hands were busy fondling her tender flesh melons while her hands were caressing his back. Sometimes in between Suleman broke the kiss only to lick her neck and bare arms or to suck her stiff nipples. Seema also kissed him in deep passion. From what I watched in front of my eyes, I knew that the two became one both in body and mind. A slight tinge of jealousy was in my mind as I had never seen my wife enjoying sex in this crazy manner and at the same time I felt quite inferior to Suleman and wondered if after that experience with Suleman, Seema would ever enjoy love making with me.

Forty-five minutes lapsed as Suleman kept pounding Seema's vagina most brutally and yet there was no decline in the energy level of either of them. At the end of fifty minutes, I once again heard Seema moaning loudly than ever before. With her eyes half closed I heard her muffled voice pleading shamelessly, "Ouch...uuuum...aaah...fu...uu...ck me haa..rd..er...ais...ais...uuuh boss...come in...side mee...oh myy...lord...I can't wait anymore...uuuff... please..."

Suleman went in battering her. More she moaned, harder did Suleman thrust and then suddenly Suleman went stiff as he started to discharge his load deep inside her tunnel flooding her pussy with his thick fluid and the two hugged each other tightly while Seema's loud moans started to subside in utter satisfaction and her muscles spasmed in a shattering orgasm.

For another ten minutes, they remained in embrace, their nude bodies crushing against each other. Suleman was still inside her moving his hips in slow tentative rhythm. When finally Suleman withdrew his tool from her cunt, Seema was not even conscious to close her parted legs. Me, along with Somany and Vivek watched the mess created in her pussy. Her pink pussy lips were still parted and her entire vaginal area was overflowing and Suleman's load was so massive that drops of his thick and sticky semen were oozing out of her hole in a very vulgar manner.

Somany untied my hands, and with Vivek and Suleman slowly withdrew from the room perhaps giving time to me and Seema to adjust to the after effects of what had happened. I went near Seema, who was still recovering from the trauma of severe sexual gratification and surrender to sex outside married life. I kissed her to assure that it was alright with me.

But Seema was anxious for another reason. Three bosses had left the bedroom without a single word. Seema grew panicky and asked, "Did I do anything wrong? Did I not serve them to their satisfaction? Vijay, we have stooped so much and sacrificed so much, what if they reject us now after enjoying everything?"

I tried to console her though once raised by her the doubt started haunting me. It was almost like a torture by hope. We compromised our honour, Seema not only exposed her bare body but surrendered to their lust like a cheap whore. I myself actively played a cuckold - all because they promised both of us well paid jobs. What if they decline the offer they made after taking Seema to bed? I never considered these issues before Seema pointed them out. The bosses had appreciated Seema and her sexual service all along but their sudden leaving the room all at once was almost taking the life out of us. Seema was almost crying due to stress. For some unknown reason, both of us assumed that we were deceived by them with the prospects of job and fell to their trap. With Seema's chastity and our self-respect reduced to the ground, we were in no position either to regain what we had lost nor in a position to fight against the powerful bosses.

Nearly twenty minutes lapsed and we were disappointed at the fact that the job promised made to us were fake. Seema started to get dressed and we decided to leave without waiting further. Both me and Seema fereshed and cleaned ourselves of the mess and to our surprise, Vivek, Suleman and Somany re-entered the room. Vivek plainly told us that they were impressed by our service and asked us to join duty from next Monday the following day being a Sunday. They made it clear that after joining Seema would have to undergo a week long induction programme before she would be assigned t clients. We agreed immediately as we were much relieved that finally they were offering us the jobs.

They asked ask to take rest in the farm house and return next day. During the night none bothered us. On Sunday morning after we got up and refreshed ourselves, we were served breakfast and at around 11 AM we returned to the house of Seema's cousin to pick up our kids. Once we were back to home Seema cried holding our kids in her arms. Our kids did not understand anything and were crying with their mom. I stayed away from the emotional sight. I could feel why Seema was crying; she was no longer the chaste mother of our kids nor the chaste but sexy wife of mine.

From the following day our new life started. For the first one week, Seema had to satisfy her bosses at anytime of the day. One day, I was called to the room of Vivek only to find Seema kneeling down in front of Vivek's cubicle and giving him oral pleasure. In front of me, she sucked him till he came in her mouth. But for the first week, we returned to home in time. From the next week they began to assign evening and night duties to her and Seema had to attend clients and take care of them either at te farm house or in some posh hotel. When she was busy in evening or night duty, I returned home on time to take care of the kids. One respite was that Seema was not required to attend office the following day after she entertained clients in the evening or night. But mostly, she came home in the morning tired and exhausted after serving one or more clients at night. On four or five occasions I had to accompany her to the clients who took the delight of enjoying with her in presence of her cuckold husband.

Considering the demands of job, we engaged a full time lady care taker to take care of our kids. We are now in the upper class with our income. But the sex life between Seema and me has not remained the same. I feel like becoming one with her even now. But she remains so tired, drained and exhausted after servig the clients almost on regular basis that I don't like to disturb her anymore.