Strange Interview of a Couple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vivek, Somany and Suleman laughed boisterously. Somany looked at me and said, "You're a confirmed cuckold, isn't it? See you can stay back in this room and enjoy as we take the last phase of practical interview or you can sit in the adjacent room too."

I was wondering what they actually wanted when Vivek gestured Seema to be near me. When Seema came near me, Vivek said, "You said, it is mutual. Let us then see how your cuck hubby doing under his pants."

At his gesture, Seema pulled down my trousers and brief and my hard rod was dangling shamelessly.

"What a healthy meat!" exclaimed Somany, "But Seema, don't worry we three shall provide you the service what he had never been able to and you had never imagined about such service."

"Sir, one by one so that I can give my best service to each one of you," Seema shamelessly said to avoid any chance of group sex.

Vivek intervened, "But Seema, some of our clients might like to enjoy in group and we want to make sure you won't frustrate them..."

Seema didn't protest to show that she was ready to oblige. Vivek turned to me, "Vijay, you better stay inside and watch how your wife performs in the last interview. But before that I advise you to do one thing... Go to the toilet, find a condom and put it on."

Without understanding his motive behind I followed his instruction and came back to the room after putting a condom on my shaft. I was asked to sit on a chair and once I was seated, Vivek pulled Seema to his side and took away the babydoll out of her body and while fondling her boobs and playing with her nipples, he ordered, "Vijay, start jacking off yourself looking at what is being done to your beautiful wife, and Seema, look into his eyes as he masturbates."

I knew I wouldn't last longer as I saw my wife getting kneaded by Vivek, his fingers playing with her labia lips making her moan, Vivek kissing her lips and earlobes and as Seema was looking at me with drowsy passion in her glances. I could stroke my member maximum for fifteen minutes and started coming inside the condom as I shivered in climax. Vivek, Somany and Suleman laughed to watch me. Somany said, "You can stay now in the room and at least you won't be so aroused soon to disturb us in the interview."

"Still, as a precaution," said Suleman to Seema, "Tie his hands with the handles if his chair and let him watch your performance."

After Seema tied my hands, she was gestured to move on the bed. Three bosses had already moved to the bed and were waiting like hungry tigers to devour Seema's youthful body. When Seema was getting to the bed, Suleman pulled down the thong panty she was wearing exposing her milk white smooth butts and clean shaved pussy, the slit of which revealed glistening wetness created by her own profuse discharge of love juice. Suleman looked at me and said, "You know a hot bitch like her should not keep her dresses on, isn't it?"

I saw Vivek's hands reaching for her pulpy melons and pulling her nipples as if milking her. Seema reacted, "Wooo...wooo...aaah..."

Somany lifted her face by her chin and kissing her lips said in a whispering voice, "What are you waiting for, baby? Don't you feel we are feeling suffocated under our tight underwears? Free your lords from the bondage."

Seema made Somany lie on his back and moved her hands carefully on the elastic of his underwear to slowly free his hard tool and then with manipulative fingers very slowly rolled back his foreskin and used her tongue to lick the swollen pink glans. Somany groaned in pleasure. To please him more, Seema licked the entire length of his moderate sized dick and then swallowed it in her mouth. Somany grabbed her butts in excitement.

Vivek was still busy with her flesh melons and was kneading them to his heart's content. After giving oral caress to Somany's dick for a few minutes, Seema turned to Vivek and took his hard rod in her palms and teased the brownish tip of his dick with her lips and tongue. The mushroom tip of his big and hard cock was engorged fully. Few drops of sticky pre-cum had appeared at the tip and she skillfully took them in her tongue and displayed her tongue with pre-cum to her bosses. Vivek kissed her lip to lip tasting his own pre-cum from her tongue.

Suleman busied himself with her labia lips and made her lie on bed with folded legs giving a clear view of her pink pussy hole. It was getting flooded by then at her own love juice. Suleman kissed her pussy lips hard and sucked them making her shudder and moan, "Wow...uuuf my god... aaah...uumm..."

And suddenly there was a mild scream of her and when I noticed, I found a finger of Suleman was invading deep inside her arsehole. He fingered her rectal opening violently for sometime and when he brought out his finger, her rectal muscles spasmed in reflex for two or three times. Then suddenly three of them left Seema and I could see clear signs of unsatiated frustration in her glances. But then Seema seemed to consider something and said to her bosses, "I think, I can serve each of you better if you're one at a time with me. In present position I am scared if I offend one unknowingly."

I clearly understood that Seema was trying to avoid the way it was moving towards a foursome. But her bosses were smarter. Vivek said to her, "We don't mind enjoying with you in private. But this is an interview, you know. Some clients might like to enjoy in group. So we want to see if you are ready and fit for that."

I could see a frustration on Seema's face as she realised that her attempt to avoid a foursome had failed. Vivek was already groping her bare boobs and asses and was complimenting how soft and silky and smooth her body was. Suleman was lying relaxed on his back his hand still caressing smooth and slender thighs of Seema. Now and then, without any warning, his fingers were probing deeper in her pussy taking the advantage of her already parted pussy lips and the slippery cunt. His intermittent poking of finger in her love hole made her shiver and moan everytime it roughly invaded her spot and teased her clit.

Suddenly, Suleman grabbed her by the hair and gestured her to be on him balancing her body on her knees and hands. Somany and Vivek let her go to take her position on Suleman. Suleman adjusted her so that the upper part of the body was outside his head while her plumpy mounds hanged just on his face, her knees on two sides of his stomach. As her boobs with stiff nipples hanged seductively like two pendulums, Suleman started sucking them alternately making her moan without any break. Somany went to the top side of the bed from where he could easily access the mouth of Seema. Soon Somany's hard cock went inside her mouth while Suleman from below went on sucking her boobs quite noisily. The slurping sound produced by her mouth getting fucked by Somany on the one hand and by Suleman's noisy sucking of her boobs on the other, created very arousing atmosphere in the room and though it was none other than my wife getting sexually used by other men, it only aroused me further making my tool feel the tightness inside my undergarment.

Vivek didn't participate but watched and enjoyed the spectacle going on in front of him. For about five to ten minutes, Vivek allowed them to enjoy and then commanded, "Seema, come to me. Let them rest for a while."

Somany and Suleman immediately let her go. Vivek was sitting on the bed and as Seema went near him, he pulled her towards him making her sit on his lap. Vivek then started moving his hands lustfully on her nude body appreciating the tenderness of her youthful body. Seema was always hot and sexy but that night she had resisted expressing her usual gestures of arousal or her desire to get pounded. But long caress by her bosses was slowly demolishing the artificial resistance she had built around her since the beginning of the interview. This was visible from her gestures and shameless screams of ecstasy. When Somany and Suleman released her and she came to the lap of Vivek, she literally looked like a professional whore, her looks passionate, her long hairs ruffled and disordered, her nipples offensively hard and pointed, saliva and precum dripped to her chin from her mouth and she was moaning softly that revealed the extent of her arousal. When Vivek kneaded her mounds, Seema didn't beg to be fucked, but the way her swollen pussy lips had parted like the blooming petals giving a clear view of her pink juicy orifice, was a discreet appeal to the partner to invade her love tunnel.

But Vivek was a true player and instead of showing any interest to penetrate her, he pulled her face near him and was giving the most passionate kiss that Seema had rarely enjoyed. For the first ever time since the interview began I saw my wife melting in the arms of Vivek as his tongue played wild inside her mouth. She was sucking his lips with genuine passion and her muffled moan reverberated in the closed room, "Uuum... uuuummm... aaah...uuufff...uuuuu..."

Her moans got new intensity as making her lie on her stomach on his lap, Vivek started playing with her butts - pressing them hard from both sides to close the ass crack and then pulling them apart exposing her rectal hole. Vivek gestured Suleman, who came near Seema and started kissing and sniffing her ass crack. Grabbing her ass cheeks, Suleman started stretching them to expose her asshole. Vivek spitted on his finger, used his spit to lubricate her asshole and then pushed his deep inside Seema's rectal hole making her scream in shock and discomfort. Vivek and his friends laughed at her scream and Vivek asked, "Has Vijay ever used your blackhole?"

Seema was too aroused to reply butshe gestured in the negative. Suleman smiled, "It's great to find one hole of a sexy couple like you unused!"

Seema's arousal seemed to have subsided at the threat of getting her anal hole fucked. From that position she spoke in a very soft voice making sure that her words won't offend her bosses, "Sir, if you don't mind, can you please spare that. It could hurt me badly..."

Vivek looked at Suleman and said to my wife, "Actually we don't want to hurt you. But sometimes you might get, on rare occasions, one or two clients who might be more interested in enjoying the tightness and warmth of your blackhole rather than the frontal one! So just thought of checking if you could accommodate a tool at your back?"

Both I and Seema knew that why they were generous in offering the salary because they were going to use every hole of her. Seema didn't say anything more. Meanwhile, Vivek positioned himself comfortably on the bed. He was lying on his back with his throbbing manhood standing upright. Vivek looked at Seema with unbridled lust in his glances, played with he stiff nipples and said, "If I guess it right, baby, you are crazy to take a hard cock in your craving pussy. Why don't you come and ride on me from the top? Hope you're not ashamed to ride before your cuckold hubby. I enjoy woman on top riding my dick."

Without any shame or hesitation I could admit that after all the caress my wife had undergone since the evening, she was already highly aroused, and moreover, we had mutually decided to face the interview for our jobs and the compensation they offered was very lucrative in those hard days of getting laid off from the jobs. So moving her young body most sensuously, Seem climbed on Vivek and looked downward at his manhood. I saw her positioning her loving pussy hole (that was so long reserved for me) just above Vivek's hard cock and without least shame holding his dick in her palm and putting its engorged mushroom shaped glan in her slit. My wife laid her naked body on that of Vivek, kissed him taking his lower lip between hers and made spiral movement of her rounded hips as she attempted like a slut to slide his hard dick in her pussy. She moaned as she moved her hips several times allowing her pussy to gulp his entire meat in her love tunnel. Vivek was also grabbing her hips tightly and giving intermittent upward thrusts to help Seema in her mission. Even from a distance I could see Vivek's meet invading my wife's slippery tunnel step by step and when it was more than half inside, Vivek gave a strong upward thrust making my wife scream, both in pleasure and pain, and I saw his deep pubic hairs covering the view of her pussy lips while his balls were languishing just at the opening of her slit. Seema had hugged Vivek quite passionately by then and was moaning incosistently as Vivek was ploughing her tunnel from below. From the top Seema was thrusting downward with equal vigour as it to get more of his meat deep inside her quim.

Somany once again took the charge of Seema's mouth, pressed her cheeks making her open her mouth and thrusted his hard meat in her mouth. To my utter surprise my wife was maintaining equal rhythm to move her pelvis to match with the brutal thrusts that Vivek gave from below while she continued to suck Somany with equal devotion. Her muffled moans, "uuh...aas...uuuh...uuum" etc only indicated the level of her pleasure with two men.

Then I noticed Suleman mounting on her back, his hands parting her ass cheeks to the utmost possible and his mammoth flesh rod pointed at her rectal hole. I knew what Suleman was up to but didn't expect him to be that fast. He used his fingers to explore her arsehole for about ten minutes, then let his thumb go inside and then suddenly he pushed his rod brutally in her asshole. Seema didn't expect it to hurt do much. She gave most terrible scream as Suleman's entire length made its way in her rectal hole. The shock made her stop sucking Somany and moving her hips to enjoy Vivek's shaft pounding her tender pussy. But she was immediately reminded of her job as Somany slapped her hard on the face while Vivek pulled her mounds with inhuman brutality. With a mild scream Seema resumed her action while tolerating Suleman ploughing her asshole.

As she resumed, Vivek kissed her lips and whispered, "Baby, this is gangbang. Sometimes you might have to please clients with such services."

It seemed from the attitude of three men that they were going to teach Seema each and every sexual activities so that she would be fully prepared to serve her clients. I watched my wife closely. She looked like the heroine of a gangbang film getting her three holes filled by three horny males. I could feel that she was not comfortable in getting sodomized by Suleman as his huge dick was perhaps causing enough pain in her arsehole as she was not habituated to anal sex. But she was trying her best to serve Somany in her mouth and Vivek in her cunt. At the same time, the way she was bouncing on Vivek and the way her lips and tongue were playing on Somany's tool, revealed her extreme sexual arousal and a pointer that she was enjoying it.

Pounding her anal hole for sometime, Suleman brought out his massive tool much to the relief of Seema, who accelerated her speed of sliding Vivek 's dick in and out of her love tunnel. Somany also left fucking her mouth and both Suleman and Somany were lying on their backs in two corners. Their hard cocks glistened in juices snd saliva of Seema. Their flesh rods stood vertically like poles, throbbing in excitement and anticipation of playing with the chastity of my young and beautiful wife in front of her cuck hubby.

Seema seemed to be relaxed and in full mood to enjoy a fulfilling coitus with Vivek. She was no longer on her knees and hands, but her body weight was on Vivek, her naked body was hugging the stout body of Vivek most passionately. Vivek had wrapped his legs around her butt and was controlling the speed of her pelvic movement. Seema was busy kissing Vivek with her tongue in his mouth while she was moaning "uuum... mu...uum... m...uuu...m" etc while enjoying the rapid and hard movements of his flesh rod in her tunnel, when their rhythm was disturbed by Suleman, who commanded her to take her position on her knees and hands on Somany and to guide Somany's dick in her pussy.

Seema was too engrossed in enjoying the pounding by Vivek and was reluctant to leave it midway. She looked helplessly at Vivek, expecting the top boss to help and support her in reaching her climax. But Vivek disappointed her as he stopped plumbing from below her and said, "Baby, keep in mind you will be on bed with the client to fulfill what he wants even at the cost of sacrificing your wishes."

I could see clear frustration on Seema's face but everything was linked to our job opportunities and the salary package they offered. So I watched my wife leaving Vivek and moving to Somany as commanded. Her smooth thighs were wet in her own juice while her parted labia lips gave a glimpse of engorged clit. Somany was lying on his back, his moderate sized hard tool proudly announced its impatience to enjoy the warmth of my wife's slutty pussy. As my wife approached Somany, Suleman teased her, "Don't forget, he is the key person in HR on whom your confirmation in the job, your yearly hike in compensation package will depend."

It was not necessary. Both I and Seema knew that all the three were equally important and we couldn't dare to offend them. Seema mounted on the naked body of Somany, her knees and hands on both the sides of his body. She took his hard shaft in her palms caressing it lovingly just as she used to caress mine prior to love making. I watched Somany roughly grabbing her two flesh balloons and fondling them. The stiffness of her nipples which had subsided slightly regained their hardness. Soon one of her nipples disappeared inside Somany's mouth and as he sucked and licked her nipple, I heard my wife uttering spontaneously, "Oh my God, uuumm... aah... you're marvellous boss...aaah."

Seema fell flat on Somany, her boobs crushed against his hairy chest and her lips were exploring his lips in passionate kiss. It was a long kiss and it seemed as if Seema and Somany were sucking out each other's life. When they broke the kiss, Seema seductively slided down her body kissing Somany's chin, neck, chest and stomach till her mouth found his tool. She carefully rolled back the foreskin of his cock and licked his swollen glan. Somany shivered and groaned in excitement and pressed her head hard indicating his desire to push his cock in her mouth. Seema started to take it in her mouth slowly and inch by inch it slidedin her mouth till her lips touched its base and his meat filled her mouth. Seema sucked it for sometime making it slippery and glistening in her saliva and then positioned pelvis from the top. Seema held his hard cock in her fist to align it to her pussy hole and like an expert whore started pressing her pelvis on his shaft. She freed his shaft from her grip once she realised that it was invading her most sensitive hole. Both she and Somany moaned in excitement as his tool made it way completely in her craving tunnel. Seema started to move her pelvis up and down at a moderate speed without moving any other part of her body. Somany groaned in pleasure while his hands were moving on her back enjoying her smooth bare skin. He also seemed to enjoy the way her stiff nipples were pressed against his hairy chest. Somany complimented, "You're wonderful, Seema. You will be an asset of our company."

Seema thanked him for the compliment as Somany's hands moved from her back to her asses and started kneading her fleshy butts, pulling the ass cheeks apart that exposed her pink rectal opening slightly sore after getting invaded brutally by Suleman earlier. As Somany and Seema was busy in the most primitive game, Suleman lifted my wife's face by roughly grabbing her hairs and took charge of her mouth and started fucking her mouth. From my seat I could see Suleman gesturing Vivek to try her anal hole. Vivek seemed inspired by Suleman and rose from his position to approach Seema. I was slightly afraid if it would hurt my wife again. But decided not to interfere. Vivek came near with his throbbing demon and gestured to Somany to pull apart her ass cheeks widest possible. Suleman deftly took away his tool from her mouth fearing that pain might make her bite his tool. Vivek held his tool in his hand and targeted Seema's hole and gave a hard thrust. My wife let out a mild scream but didn't stop per pelvic movement on Somany's dick. As she felt Vivek' s dick trying to invade her anal hole, she turned her head to look at Vivek and with a sexy grin said, "Welcome sir, try it slowly, I will be delighted to take it."