All Comments on 'Strange Love Ch. 09'

by Magikheart

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
worldhistorybuffworldhistorybuffabout 14 years ago
I'm glad you're back working on this story!

I was hoping you'd come back and finish it. I can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
So excited!

Am happy there is more to this story.. definately intriguiung! Looking forward to read more! jac xxo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

The mystery is going to be bothering me until your next chapter. What a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
WOW!!

I am so going crazy waiting for what is going to happen with this story. I'm glad to see a new chapter. Please don't make us wait so long this time.

TrickyaTrickyaabout 14 years ago
Finally!

Wow! It's been so long! I was beginning to think that this would end up on haitus like most other stories here. I really hope you can pull through and be one of the people who actually finish the story ;). Anyways, great chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
AMAZING!

Captivating Story, I can't wait to see how you continue this!

AnnahleighAnnahleighabout 14 years ago
Don't stop!

More, please?

j3nnpj3nnpabout 14 years ago
More..?

Another admirer of your work here, begging for a continuation of this story please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Please continue

I just love this story. I hope the author is going to continue it. I would like to know if Seth and Sandy saw each other again. And what is up with Nicholas? I really hope the author continues this wonderful story.

katgoddesskatgoddessalmost 14 years ago
Intriguing story!

I hope you write more soon. There are just too many mysteries to be solved!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
i love it

i absolutely love your work please dont stop writing cant wait for the next chapter

DarkRose87DarkRose87over 13 years ago
Awesome Story!

It was a very intriguing story to say the least and I am looking forward to see how it turns out.

inidnainidnaover 13 years ago
Great stuff!

I hope you write more soon!! Don't leave your fans waiting! Hehe I really like these characters and I really can't wait to find out more about Seth and his vampire side. I was wondering if he changed during the duration of the shooting of the film, like around the time he got sick and coughed up blood. But... Hmm... I guess only time will tell when you finish with the story? Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
where are you?

it's been a year since you've last posted a story... i hope you won't keep us hanging. please finish this story...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
waiting impatiently

I hope you finish this story its great!

Hubbys_PrincessHubbys_Princessalmost 13 years ago
its been an age

Been quite a long time since you have posted a new chapter to this story. Are there plans to finish it? Please let us fans know. I really enjoyed it so far and it would be a shame not to finish it

ladybug71ladybug71over 12 years ago
I just saw your....

story and decided to read it. It is a wonderfully written story and I do hope you plan on finishing it. You have a great imagination and it shows in your story, along with some very interesting characters. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Continue?

Please continue this! It's really good!

EnclosedOneEnclosedOneabout 12 years ago

O noes! I do hope Seth comes to save her from these creepy society peoples D:

Looking forward to more :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Is it over?

I don't want to say it, but it looks like this story won't be finished any time soon :( But, I hope by some miracle that it does get finished because I love the story, and want to know how it all turns out with Sandy and Seth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
With a rebel yell, she cried "more, more, more!"

This story jumped at me... I thought it was finished when I first glanced at it. I am thoroughly disappointed that it is not because it is such a good read, and I know that chances are you are probably not going to post anymore chapters. I still get e-mail alerts from people asking to update some of my stories from five years ago, sometimes you just get hung up with life and you can't continue to write a story, or you lose interest. I sincerely hope you will finish this story, as it is very well written, the characters are dynamic, and your sex scenes are delicious!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More Please!

Please finish this if you can! It is such a great story!

Charlie15Charlie15almost 11 years ago
Wish there was more

This is a wonderful story. So many loose ends. Want to know how you make it turn out

sinistertwin86sinistertwin86over 5 years ago

i love this story. can't wait to see what happens next. Great job!

sweetone66sweetone66over 3 years ago

Liked the story, but I'm very disappointed that you never finished it. Really hate to waste my time reading several chapters only to find a story is not complete... seems to happen a lot (crapola).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous