Strange wonderful things do happen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was hot, but that didn't explain the little beads of perspiration seeping out, making my armpits sticky. When Kiara picked up the room key, and smiled at me, my heart stopped. Just like that, the world stopped spinning, silence encased us. All I could see was her face smiling at me.

"Shall we go?" she asked, breaking the spell. Shaking my head, I glanced at the receptionist, who stared at us, condescension oozing from every pore of her judgemental being.

We could hardly hide from our appearance. No luggage, no change of clothes, and we were heading for a suite, a double. There was no doubt what her mind screamed at us.

Fuck her. With Kiara staring at me, confusion apparent, I leaned in and kissed her. It started as a little peck, but the passion was unbearable. Her mouth opened under mine and our tongues curled lovingly together.

The kiss finally broke, and staring at the receptionist, I said to Kiara, "Hurry up, I can't wait to get between your legs."

The look on the receptionists face was worth the telling off I was going to get from Kiara.

"Did you have to say that?" Kiara asked as we walked along the corridor to our room.

"No, but that supercilious look on the bitch's face pissed me off. She was judging us, putting us down."

Surprisingly, she giggled. "Good lord, when did you become so rebellious?"

"I'm not usually, but the way she looked at us. She had no right to judge us."

The door closed behind us, and all of the arousal that went before our interaction with the receptionist returned in a searing rush.

My legs felt like jelly, perspiration beaded my body. My heart felt like it was about to explode. Kiara moved closer, our bodies pressing together. Her face moved ever closer, in slow motion it seemed. Our noses caressed in a seductive hongi. She moved, her nose rubbing mine, circling, grazing. Her eyes fixed, locked on mine, her intoxicating scent clouding us, her breath loitering and mingling with mine, her lips ever so softly caressing mine.

Her hands moved up to caress my face, holding it in both hands. Her mouth opened, taking my lips with hers. Those luscious succulent velvety lips opened. No longer a caress, it exploded in a scorching soul twisting kiss.

Her mouth, a feasting ravenous beast consuming me. It was salacious, passionate. Our mouths crushed together, our tongues playing, dancing, fighting for superiority.

My hands held her hips, not as a caress. More to stop from falling, my mind no more than a soggy mushy mess. Thoughts impossible, actions relied on history.

I pulled her body against me, sliding lower, I fondled her firm pert little arse. So gorgeous, soft yet firm. I squeezed, mashing our bodies closer.

I felt her hands leave my face, felt them tugging and pulling on my clothes. Our mouths still crushed as one, my eyes closed, I fumbled with her clothes, wrenching and tugging, ripping uncaringly. I wanted to feel her skin on mine. I needed to feel her. What a creature, delicious and arousing.

She broke our kiss, both of us panting breathlessly. My eyes opened to see her staring at me. It was a moment, it transcended time, space and our surroundings vanished. All I could see was her beautiful hazel eyes sucking me into her aura.

She led me to the bed, and we fell onto the huge heavenly expanse of smooth high-quality linen. It felt smooth, yet coarse, cool. Her nakedness overwhelmed me. Like a virgin bride, I didn't know where to start. "God you're beautiful." I sighed in a long slow exhale.

"Oh stop it. You are the most stunningly beautiful woman I have ever met. Your skin is like silk, smooth and sleek."

I let my hands explore, sliding over her. She felt divine, every girl's wildest fantasy. I let my fingers trail up from her hips, gliding softly to encase her breasts. My palms filled with her succulent soft downy orbs of nirvana. My thumbs pushed, flicking her swollen erect nipples. I had never seen such prominent proud nips in my life. I had to feel them in my mouth.

I nuzzled, suckled, sucked and kissed, announcing my desire. Her skin tasted delightful.

My desires were corrupted by the feel of her mouth suckling on my breasts, her teeth nibbling and biting my nipples, her hands squeezing, mauling and massaging.

It was becoming impossible to contain the eruption of passion. My hand slid between her legs, which fell open, her pussy already pulsing, sticky gooey with lust. My fingers slid easily into her gushing depths.

"Fuck." I gasped in absolute heaven.

I felt her squirming and pushing, her hips gyrating as she ground on my hand, her legs closing, crushing my hand.

I melted when I felt her hands between my sticky thighs. I was so wet, so fucking wet. My thighs were coated with the lubricious evidence of my arousal.

It was so strong I could smell it. Our mouths collided as we made love. Our hands busily blasting the squelchy slushy gooeyness of our essence. It was fast, a careering, earth-moving implosion. Our bodies writhing, squirming, trembling, the lust impossible to contain. It overflowed for me in an orgasm so mind-alteringly huge, I couldn't stop the shuddering climax.

"Oh fuck." I sighed as we lay together on the bed. "I've dreamed about that for bloody yonks."

I heard her sigh to harmonise with mine. No words, just a long exhale.

I don't know how long we lay there, but I felt her moving, her leg sliding over mine. Her mouth, her gorgeous sexy mouth, sucking and kissing my neck and shoulders. I turned to look at her, and she raised her head so we could kiss. Then with my complaint ringing in her ears, she kissed her way down my body.

It wasn't really a complaint, I simply didn't want the kiss to ever end. I stopped complaining when she reached my breasts. First one then the other. She suckled and nuzzled. I whimpered, enjoying the attention.

It wasn't the right time to tell her. If she kept going, I would cum, just from having my nipples sucked.

She was already on her way down my tummy. Her kisses moving to my thighs as she spread my legs. Then back to my navel, then ever so slowly down to my pussy. My squelchy slushy little pit of lust.

She was playing the tease, though, making me wait. Her mouth, the evil seductress, kissed everything but my pussy as her body wriggled between my legs. Her tongue slid avariciously along my parted swollen lips, back to my thighs, down to my knees and back.

"Evil bitch." I whispered breathlessly.

Her giggle was lost in the moist flesh of my sex. At least she took the hint, her mouth closing over the entrance to my vagina, her tongue probing like an out-of-control alien researcher.

She fucked me wickedly, her tongue delving deep, her fingers joining the fray.

She feasted on me, her hungry urgent mouth kissing and licking, her hand like a blade diving deep into the sticky gooey depths of my passion. She fucked me to a wild palpating sloppy orgasm, her hand and face covered in my slick juices.

It was my turn later, after we regained our breath, her beautiful luscious pussy sucking my tongue greedily. Having her squirming and shuddering on the end of my tongue was a fantasy come to life. I had masturbated so many times to just this image. The tastes, textures and aroma's were everything I had ever contemplated.

We wrapped our bodies together like blankets as we recovered.

"Shall we go down for dinner? It's after seven," She whispered, a rasp making her voice husky.

"God yeah, I'm bloody famished."

"Shower?"

"Yeah, I think so. It might help."

Refreshed and alive again, we headed for the restaurant, our footsteps in tune. I felt her hand sliding into mine. I glanced at her curiously. She guarded her secret so closely. This was so out of character for her.

"Are you sure?"

"Completely," she replied. "I'm sick of hiding from who I am."

We walked into the restaurant, our hands tightly clasped, our heads high. My smile could not be erased. We got drinks at the bar and wandered to our table. We talked about everything. She moaned about her new PA, and how it simply wasn't the same.

She looked at me strangely when I said, "I've moved on, Kiara, I'm actually a very good account manager. As much as I loved working with you, I couldn't go back."

"Then I'll take you on as an account manager."

"Do you think it would work? I was hoping you might like to investigate us as a couple a little more."

"I do, Andrea. That doesn't mean we couldn't work together."

"Together, twenty four hours a day. Even I wonder about that."

She cringed at my words, but as we talked, she understood. She is after all, a very clever woman.

After dinner, we took a moonlit walk along the beach, our toes sinking into the cool wet sand. She held my hand so tightly. We watched stars, boats reflected in the shimmering lights as they bobbed up and down in the shimmery waves.

"Are you going to move in with me?" she asked.

"Why don't you move in with me?" I replied.

"Christ... Is this how it will always be? You fighting me every step of the way?"

"Kiara, I was joking, but are we ready for that? Shouldn't we date for a while?"

"Andrea, I've waited my whole life for a partner I could love. I don't want to wait."

"Are we going to make it public?"

She nodded nervously. "Yes, I believe we are. At least I want to."

"Good, I want to be honest with the world."

"Yes, I think the time is right. The company is stronger than ever. Even if some clients pulled out, we would survive."

"Kiara, have you thought about the fact. You are not the only lesbian business owner/manager in the country. By coming out, by being proud, you might actually attract a few new clients."

I wasn't sure if she was trying to convince me or herself, but I could see the determination flooding her face. She wanted it.

Sleeping with her in my arms, her naked body nestled against me, was my wildest dream finally coming to life. I was way too hyped to sleep. I had to keep turning to look at her, kiss her cuteness, feel her breath on my face. I tried not to wake her, but god it was a battle to contain my lust.

The cruise back to Auckland in the morning was wonderful. We sat together. We kissed in public. We held hands. We laughed and sniggered at some of the odd looks. We were in love. Fuck them.

Of course, New Zealand is a small country. The business world is smaller still. It didn't take long for the gossips to spread their salacious commentary.

The day I walked back into her offices at lunchtime created the ultimate stir.

All of my old colleagues rushed to greet me. There were hugs and kisses, handshakes, and inevitably the question, "What are you doing hanging around here for, you looking for a job?"

"Nah, I'm here to take my girlfriend out to lunch."

There were quickly exchanged glances. I could see their minds spinning, trying to figure out who it could be. When Kiara walked out of her office, her handbag draped over her shoulder, it was confirmed. She saw me amidst the group of people, and she walked directly up to me and leaned in for a kiss. "Hello, Andrea. You're late."

"Sorry babe. Traffic was a killer. Are you ready for lunch?"

"Starving, you?"

"Absolutely." As we headed for the elevators, I waved over my back. "See yah later fellas."

"Evil bitch," Kiara said with a smirk. Again another kiss as we waited for the doors to open. This time it was passionate and full of wantonness.

As we rode down in the elevator, I said with a long exhale. "There's no going back now."

"No lover, there is not. We are now out. Officially."

"No, it becomes official when I take you home to meet my parents."

"Oh god, I suppose you'll have to meet mine as well. Heavens, I have to apologise in advance."

I worried the weekend we moved in together. Could two femme tops actually survive? We were so alike in many ways. We argued over everything, but then we made up, and that was the fun bit.

Somebody said, 'Make up sex is the best.' They might have been right, because we had a lot of it. Slowly, our relationship evolved, we found ways to actually live together. Compromise, Yeah, easy to say, but so much harder to put into practice. As loving relationships do, we grew and our love strengthened.

I couldn't believe all my dreams had come true, Having a loving caring partner was everything for me. I don't mean sex, I mean having somebody to hold in your arms, to comfort you when you're feeling down. To wake up in the arms of that some luscious soul. To stare into her eyes, waiting expectantly for her to wake up so you can kiss her. Coming home from a hard day, and smelling dinner was already cooking. A gentle loving kiss, then working together laying the table, helping with the food.

It gave us a chance to unwind, talk, cuddle. All the stress evaporated. I loved those moments, walking into our home and smelling dinner. I had one of the most notable business leaders in the country cooking my dinner. Of course, it meant I had to reciprocate, but it was never an issue. I adored cooking for her, making our apartment home.

The only real fight we had was for the remote, and who was watching what. It started as a fight, one of us fighting to keep the other away. It almost always ended with the TV turned off, and us making love.

Will you come with me to my parents house this weekend, please?" she asked, her face full of anxiety.

"Why?" I asked, trying to hide my own nervousness.

"I want you to meet them. It's important to me."

"Am I really that?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Well, I never saw myself as the girl you took home to meet your parents. I always saw myself as the bad girl."

She laughed snidely. "You... A bad girl. Oh my god... You're a pushover, so easy."

"Oh yeah, you should know. Gerald has asked me to handle our new contract negotiations. We'll see who's easy."

"That surprises me," she snapped playfully. "I thought they would have chosen one of their better managers."

"Fuck you bitch." I yelped as I attacked her.

Later, as we lay in bed, I purred. "Yes."

"Yes what?" she answered wistfully.

"Yes, I'll go and meet your parents."

She rolled closer, kissed me appreciatively. "Thank you, have I told you today how much I love you?"

"No, well yes, but I never tire of hearing it."

Meeting her parents, what can I say. It was everything I dreaded. They were rather cold, aloof. I sensed their discomfort if they caught us holding hands, god knows what they would have done if they saw us kissing.

The fiery flames of damnation would have engulfed us in their burning condemnation.

As we drove home, Kiara said, "I'm sorry for putting you through that. Gosh, that was far worse than I expected."

"It's okay. We can relive it next weekend at my parents' place," I replied.

"Oh god, are you being serious?"

"Absolutely."

My parents were a little more forgiving. Mum and I had chatted a few times recently. She knew I was living with Kiara, and she had done her research, knew who she was, and although she wasn't completely on board, she wasn't totally disgusted.

Dad, well, that was almost embarrassing. Not that I blamed him. He jolly well drooled, his eyes following Kiara everywhere she went. I waited for a private moment before approaching him.

"Hey, old man. Would you stop drooling over my girlfriend."

I had never in my whole life seem him blush. "Sorry love, was I being obvious?"

"Jesus, were you... I nearly slipped over in one little pool you left."

"Sorry, she is bloody good looking. Are you sure she's gay?" Yep, trust my dad.

"Yeah pop, I can guarantee it."

"I didn't think I'd be saying this, but you've done all right, my girl. She is very nice, a bit old for you, but very lovely."

He gave me a cuddle, as I said, "Thanks pop. I do love her."

"That's all we ever wanted for you. Pity about children though. I know your mother always wanted grand kids."

"We are planning children, Dad. If we can ever stop arguing about who is going to carry."

"What... How..."

"IVF, Dad, or we may just adopt."

"Good god. Really?"

Kiara actually got along really well. When Dad and I got outside to the garden where Mum and Kiara were already sitting, I was surprised to hear the laughter. Sneaky queit little giggles. They sat closely together, like secret agents mulling over some evil plot.

"What's going on here?" I asked loudly. "You trying to steal my girlfriend as well, Mum?"

A snarky glare was all I got from Mum. "No, I jolly well wasn't. She is far too good for you, though, you little ratbag."

It was Kiara who brought the conversation to a stop.

She glanced at Mum, before saying. "I'm sorry you feel that way. " She got up and knelt down on one knee. Reaching for her purse, she pulled out a little red velvet box. Opening it, she looked up into my eyes, and said, "Andrea, would you me the wonderful honour of marrying me?"

Tears... I didn't know it was possible to shed so many and still live. Mum's eyes were as tear stained as mine. Dad stood there, his mouth hanging open like a Venus fly trap

The ring... Oh my god... It was magnificent, every princesses' desire. "Kiara..."

"Don't you dare say no," Mum gasped.

"Kiara, I love you." I gushed. "It is I who would be honoured." She smiled and slipped the ring on my trembling finger. When she stood up, I kissed her... Passionately. To hell with what Mum and Dad thought.

Mum jumped me, grabbing my finger and staring enviously at the ring. "It must have cost a blasted fortune." She sighed.

Driving home that night, Kiara said, "That went a little better than the previous weekend. Gosh, your parents are wonderful."

"Yeah, gotta say they took it pretty well."

"Gosh yes. Your mother is lovely. She told me some funny stories about you."

"All lies," I mumbled, wondering what exactly Mum had said. "I haven't brought you a ring."

"We can shop next week. We can take a break during the negotiations to browse."

I laughed along with her. "Shouldn't we mention the conflict of interest?"

"Rubbish, bloody Gerald selected you on purpose. Sneaky bastard. Don't you for a moment think I'll go easy on you, either."

"You... easy on me. Fat chance, babes. After this though, I might leave you a few dollars in the bank."

"I look forward to seeing if you learned anything from me."

Life, could it actually get any better? Of course the world is full of ups and downs. Sometimes things don't according to plan. I was halfway through peeling potatoes, Kiara was on the phone. I realised it wasn't one of her friends, by the scrunched up face she gave me. When she said, "Hello mother," it gave it away and I understood her cringe.

She wandered off to get some privacy. I tried to focus on the vegetables, but I sensed from Kiara that the conversation wasn't a happy one. When she burst into tears, it was the proof. I dropped the peeler and rushed out to see if I could help.

Kiara sat wilted on the sofa, the phone having fallen to the floor. Her hands covering her face, her body shuddering from her sobs. "What's happened?" I asked as I embraced her, my arms rubbing and massaging her back consolingly.

"My aunt Edith has passed away."

Pulling her head into my shoulder, I said softly, "I'm sorry, babes."

"She was special for me. She was so close when I was younger. I actually came out to her before anybody else. She was so supportive and loving towards me."

"Oh babes..." I said softly. "I'm so sorry."

She wrapped me in her arms, holding me tightly. "I loved her, and I feel so guilty because I haven't spoken to her for such a long time. I didn't even know she was ill. I feel terrible."

"It's not your fault, sweets. I'm sure she understood how busy you've been."

"No... I should have called her, talked to her. I should have taken you to meet her. You would have loved her. I know she would have adored you."