All Comments on 'Stranger in a pub'

by Confessor

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I can't read stories written using second person narrative. There's a reason novels written this way are rare.

NudistDavidNudistDavidalmost 2 years ago

I love playing flashing games in bars ... Once, my girlfriend and I were in a Marriott hotel bar, having a few drinks at about 8:00pm. I was wearing white Arnold Palmer type golf shorts, and she was wearing a small black dress, with a skirt that came to mid thigh. As many are, this was a U-shaped bar, and we were sitting at the left side of the U, which shielded us from most of the eyes ... After a few, I got up to 'pay the rent', and I lingered and kissed her as I passed her (sitting on my right) .... She took that opportunity to 'help' me and unzipped my fly, discretely ... I took the opportunity to slide her skirt up higher on her thighs ... I went on, took care of business, but returned with my fly still down, just as I had went ... When I sat back down, and had ordered us another round, I discretely pulled my half-erect cock from my already unzipped shorts ... She reached over, discretely, and fondled my cock, as we continued to drink and talk ... Soon, she had me at full erection ... She slid her dress up with her other hand, revealing she was wearing no panties .... We both never did, and we knew it ... We both turned on our barstools more toward each other, and looked at each other while we continued to drink and talk for several more minutes ... It was getting to be 10:00 or so, so I closed out the bill and we got up to leave ... We passed the restrooms, on the way out of the bar, and with a head nod from her, we both entered the men's room ... We entered a stall together, and she sat down while I knelt in front of her ... We both let it go, and got a little on each other ... We exited the stall, and washed our hands ... We were still completely alone, as the hotel was winding down for the evening ... Before I knew it, she was sitting on the basin counter, with her dress completely up, and I still had my cock out ... We had a quick fuck right there in the restroom, in front of the mirror ... Bars can be a very fun place to play! Thank you for writing a great story, which I thoroughly enjoyed, and bring back a great memory! I'm looking forward to reading another one by you.

LIDiverLIDiverover 1 year ago

Very hot, very naughty!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userConfessor@Confessor
I started writing to share fantasies with the love of my life. I am enjoying the challenge as well as your responses, and LOML finds it sexy too. Please leave constructive comments, be they positive or negative. Thank you for reading my stories and being interested enough to f...