Stranger in Japan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Right when Howard felt like he was going to blow his load, the girls stopped what they were doing. A confused Howard momentarily thought that they were bored and had their fun and now were prepared to let him go but as he watched, he saw they made no move towards the restraints but got into formation for something else entirely.

While Jade remained at the foot of the bed, the rest of the girls positioned themselves around it's head, then Jade began to climb onto the bed until she had completely straddled his hips, looked into Howard's eyes and, with a wink, sat down on his cock, her bare pussy consuming the shaft all the way to it's roots. She landed with a gasp and Howard curled his feet and clenched his fists in an effort to avoid spurting it all off inside her.

He had a moment to catch his breath before Jade started bouncing on him, the mattress gyrating and complaining below them and Howard having the misfortune of his breath being knocked out of him every time the plump Asian mistress fell onto his cock.

Rise and fall, rise and fall, her fat jiggled as her flesh slapped against Howard's making sounds that rivalled a thunderclap, her boobs swung freely, unbound and uncaring and as time marched on, her breathing grew heavier while his became more struggled.

Soon he felt an equally immense pressure on either side of him and turned to see Chestnut and Violet straddle each of his arms and inserting his fingers inside themselves to be used as substitute dildos. He felt his digits slip into the depths of Chestnut's moist cunt and trapped by the crushing walls of Violet's greedy asshole as they bounced and grinded their hips on top of him.

Next a shadow descended upon him and Howard didn't need to look to know what was happening next for the next moment Rose's bare butt had collapsed on top of his face, nestling him in-between each cheek where it was greeted with the stench of a woman's nether, which wouldn't have been bad if he wasn't struggling to breath already.

Before he could protest, Rose moved her hips too, dragging her pussy up and down the length of his face much to his chagrin and Howard for his part could do little more than splutter and groan.

And so the debauched scene continued, the women's wails rising in volume until it coalesced into a cacophony of ecstasy until finally the floodgates were opened at last.

The first to go was Jade and as her pussy tightened in response to her climax, the sudden pressure brought Howard over the edge and he spurted it all out inside her, the violence of the orgasm that had been building for the past hour or so caused Howard's fingers to curl, which in turn triggered chain reaction in Violet and Chestnut, their juices drowning Howard's arms and their screams filling the humble abode and piercing the night.

Rose took a little bit long before her violent rubbing produced results during which the three girls serviced Howard's dick and cleaned it with their mouths until it was standing proud once again. By the time Rose had finally squirted on Howard's face, her fem cum gushing down his open mouth despite his struggles, Chestnut had already mounted the stiff dick and started riding him as well, her movements faster and more aggressive than Jade's, her pussy still sensitive from cumming elicited some rather savage howls as she tried to bring herself back into another climax.

Howard could only roar with her, his still sensitive glands brought convulsions along his body as his synapses exploded with the pleasure only for his screams to be cut short when his mouth was gagged by Violet's drenched pussy.

He continued to scream which only made his mistress quiver in delight as she pushed herself further down on top of him, smothering him with her weight and dominating him with her musk.

Once Chestnut had orgasmed on top of him, Violet took her place and pounded him deeper into the mattress while Jade, now with a cleaned out pussy, engulfed his face between the canyon of her ass cheeks.

The process continued through the night with each girl swapping out their roles. Sometimes two of them would sit on his face and sometimes they would sandwich his dick between their asses for a group buttjob but it was mostly a reverse spitroast. Though he lost count Howard assumed every girl has orgasmed at least three times now and he had four (though by the last one he was shooting blanks). It ended with all four riding on top of him at once, one on his face, one on his dick and two on his torso, he couldn't tell who was who anymore.

Crushed beneath the weight of the four amazonian goddesses he could do little more at this point, tired and broken he listened to them laugh and moan on top of him, reduced to nothing more than a living dildo. Finally the four came on top of him, a final shower of pussy juice to coat his body before the women collapsed on top of him, clearly exhausted by the whole event.

They snuggled with him on that bed crushing him further, their skin flushed and their breath hot and heavy on his skin, now glazed by a sheen of various bodily fluids. Howard found himself slipping into the abyss of sleep too, fully prepared to face this nightmare for the rest of his life.

Epilogue

Howard, of course missed his flight back to England and very soon, his face was on the news and his name among a list of missing persons. They searched for him across the country and in Japan, his last known location and the only lead they could find was that several payments were traced from his credit card which had been discovered stolen by a Takehiro Tachibana though they could find no trace of the young man in any location associated with the thief.

After a couple of weeks, though the investigation was still officially on going, with everything else that had been going in the world, the whereabouts of a single nobody never garnered much attention and soon the whole world would stop caring.

Meanwhile, it took the first month of captivity before Howard finally gave up.

He would wake tied to the mattress every morning, covered in piss, cum and saliva with his kidnappers smothering him under layers of fat. The mattress was never washed and the smell grew so poignant that Howard felt permanently scarred with it's presence. When he was removed from the bed it was only for choice moments, such as dinner where he was fed mouth to mouth or if the amazons were feeling particularly classy, they'd stick the servings into any of their rear orifices and force him to eat from there. Other times he was just used as a stool to be crushed beneath the girth of their rippling thighs.

They rarely bathed and seemed more than happy to rub their sweat on their new slave, forcing him to taste the rivets of salty liquid tracing down their skin but every once a week, they'd jam themselves into the shower cubicle, crush Howard between their soapy figures and scrub themselves using his body in place of a sponge or wash cloth.

Whenever they left to party one of them would stay behind to watch over him and use his body satiate their lust via dry humping, masturbation or just hugging and sitting on him. There seemed to be a rule that Howard was never allowed to cum until the night time but was constantly harassed through out the day as a means of keeping him precariously on the edge, ready for their lovemaking sessions in the evening.

On the rare event all four ladies left the house, Howard would be left tied up on the mattress, four layers of dirty panties, one from each of his mistresses, on his face with his nose catching residual whiffs of their pussies from the fabric. They would then leave the TV in the room and play a compilation of recorded porn featuring small japanese men being bullied and raped by women many times bigger and stronger than them for him to watch all the way.

At night they'd ravish him until he was exhausted then ravish him further beyond that to the point where he could only pass out from exhaustion instead of falling asleep.

Howard had tried to escape on two separate occasions.

The first he managed when they left him in the bathroom on his own for the first time. He managed to escape his bonds and was about to escape through the window before Chestnut entered the bathroom and caught him. He was tied back up and used as the house toilet ever since, drinking their piss and licking their assholes clean after a shit.

The second time was after a particularly rough bout of sex, the restraints holding him in place seemed to loosen. He rushed out of the room without thinking and made for the door, uncaring about the time or his lack of wardrobe.

His escape failed when he found the door locked and that the key was nowhere to be found. He made for another window before Rose barrelled into him and knocked him to the ground. The floor dragged him screaming back into the bedroom where they made sure he was fucked into a deep unconsciousness.

When he awoke he was tied up again, underwear soiled clearly on purpose stuffed into his mouth, and his penis trapped in a tight onahole with vibrators strapped to his glands set to the highest setting.

The girls only bothered him to feed him and left him like that for the entire day.

Eventually Howard resigned himself to his fate; to be a living sex toy for these four women until the end of his life crushed under their gargantuan bodies.

12