Stranger on a Train

Story Info
Sex with a stranger on a train.
1.1k words
3.95
8.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to Sydney who kindly helped me with editing. This is my first try at erotic writing. I would appreciate any comments you may have.

Many years ago, I had an encounter on a train with a stranger. I was traveling by rail to a town in the interior of British Columbia to look for a summer job. The previous summer I had worked in the plywood plant pulling the veneer of the dryer and piling it on dollies. It was hot, heavy work but I enjoyed the changes in my petite 5'1" body. I lost the remnants of baby fat and the freshman 20 I had acquired at university during the winter and developed forearms that were the envy of many a skinny fellow. I was blonde and blue eyed with a pixie look about my face that would be described as pretty rather than beautiful.

The train had been involved in an accident while it was traveling to Edmonton where I was waiting. I had taken the tiny passenger train from the small town I lived in and was changing trains in Edmonton to the bigger more luxurious VIA Railway.

There were loads of young people waiting for the train, playing guitars and singing folk songs. The girl next to me had relatives in Edmonton and asked me if I wanted to go to a nightclub with them. I asked someone if they would watch my stuff while I was gone.

We almost missed the train when we got back to the station. I had to run down the platform and jump on the back carriage, as it was pulling out of the station. I looked for the girl who had watched my stuff. Unfortunately, she had left it on the bench in the station, not knowing if I would catch the train.

I went to talk to the conductor. I filled in some paperwork while he called the station. Thankfully, they found my stuff and I made arrangements to have it sent to my destination.

I wandered around trying to find a place to sit but the train was pretty full. I came to the back carriage and thank goodness, there was a bench that was empty. I put the backpack that was there on the floor and tried to get comfortable, which was not an easy task without a blanket or pillow. Out of nowhere appeared a large muscular Swedish mountain man who said, "Hey, you are in my seat."

"I don't see your name on it!" I replied as I glared at him.

"My backpack was there saving my seat." He noticed it on the floor, pounced on the bag, held it up in the air and said, "I told you I was sitting here."

"Well we could share as I am pretty little," I said in a small voice.

He sat down beside me and we got to know each other. I explained to him what happened to my luggage and he said that he had been to the city to look at a tractor. After talking for some time, I yawned as I was starting to get tired. He suggested that we try and get some sleep because it was late and we still had a long way to go. He had a sleeping bag and we used the backpack as a makeshift pillow.

After moving around, trying to get comfortable I found myself getting that tingly feeling in my stomach. Rubbing against each other must have aroused me. I gently pushed my hips back and felt something hard poking in my back. The feeling was delicious and I could feel the wetness pooling in my panties. I felt a hand wrap around my hip. He started caressing me so I slowly reached my hand back. Once I felt the bulge with my hands, I got even more excited. It didn't take me long to get his cock in my hands. My eyes got big as I realized the size of this man. I was not sure I could fit something this big into my tiny pussy, but boy I was sure going to try.

I popped my head out to make sure no one was watching and the rest of the passengers appeared to be sleeping. He slowly started unfastening my bra and rubbing my nipples. Eventually, I was facing him with my tits being sucked. He teased me for a while and finally he slipped a finger down my panties and rubbed my clit. It had been such a long time since I had sex, my pussy was dripping in anticipation. I gently guided his cock to my steaming hot pussy lips. Carefully he started pushing and sliding himself inside of me. He was stretching me so much and I had never felt anything like it. I gasped with pleasure and he stopped for a minute, worried he was hurting me. Realizing he was only halfway in, I begged him to fill me up. Small moans escaped from both of our mouths when he finally shoved his cock deep into me. He moved in a slow and gentle rhythm, quietly so as not to wake the sleeping passengers.

I wanted to speed things up and was getting louder with each probing stroke of his rock hard cock. I was getting as good a fucking as I had ever had but I wanted more. He got the hint and shoved his cock into me and pounded me as hard as he could. He started moving faster and his hand reached down and found my clit. With each movement I was getting closer and closer until he finally slammed his cock in me and sent me over the edge. There was a flood of wetness around his cock and that's when I felt him explode. His warm cum filled me up and prolonged my wonderful orgasm. There was a smattering of applause and we realized we hadn't been as circumspect as we thought. Eventually, we fell asleep cuddled up to each other. It felt like no time had gone by when we heard an announcement that we were approaching the next stop. Of course, this was the mountain man's stop.

We hurriedly got dressed and he wrote his name and address on a piece of paper in case I got into any trouble. The train screeched its way to a stop. With a peck on my cheek, he leaped to his feet and disappeared into the night. I never saw him again. I kept that slip of paper for years looking at it occasionally and wondered about him.

There was some interested looks I was getting from some other passengers. But that's a story for another day.